PDA

View Full Version : A/C question

Ryan
06-21-2009, 09:54 PM
Today I had a friend put a different Hondata program on my Kpro for a stock K24A1 Accord. I had him do this because it was never tuned, and because it was running a little lean causing a failed emission test. Now there are no Check Engine Lights and the car runs great.

However, now the compressor does not kick on and the A/C is HOT and hell LOL.

Any Ideas where to start?

Here is what I do know so far. Cold A/C and everything is new and installed by Honda so there is nothing defective.
I also know that when you push the A/C button usually the compressor kicks on but now there is nothing happening.
My first guess was to check the compressor clutch relay which is also working just fine.

Any Ideas Guys, where else should I look for a solution.
Thanks everyone.

TK-421
06-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Ryan, check pm/text.

RSXnCRF
06-21-2009, 11:41 PM
x2 on fucked up ac. Just randomly stopped working like two weeks ago. Ive been too lazy to go get it fixed though. I havent been driving enough during the day to get pissed about it.

JspecSi
06-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Make sure your freon is filled with the correct amount, your compressor turns on by a pressure switch. Not enough pressure on the compressor will not turn your compressor on. Or too much will also do the same. Hope you fix it, its getting hotter and hotter every day it seems.

TK-421
06-22-2009, 07:22 PM
We figured it out. The Multiplexer was disabled in kpro. :crazy:

Ryan
06-22-2009, 11:28 PM
We figured it out. The Multiplexer was disabled in kpro. :crazy:
Thanks man, Your a pro!!!

Problem Solved In Kpro! YAY!
End of Thread.