PDA

View Full Version : Why cant we give....

BLACKY_EG6
06-25-2009, 06:59 AM
Why cnt we give negative comments thats sort of gay. If u want positive comments on stuff u should have to take negative ones too. I THINK PEOPLE ARE BEING LITTLE BITCHES about that. TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD AND STOP BEING A BITCH!:type:

die in a dick fire noob
06-25-2009, 09:35 AM
in what regard, you can give people negative comments as long as your not attacking them individually. it's all in how you phrase it. if you're openly offensive like if i were to call you a racial slur then obviously that's not allowed. but for one to talk shit in peoples for sale threads or member rides section, especially if it's off topic. get me?

BLACKY_EG6
06-25-2009, 10:26 AM
I remember i told one guy that hes never gonna sell somthing because it was over priced and i got a infraction for shit talking and price bashing. i think he was friends with one of the people who run azht. THATS BULLSHIT!!! if i put somthing up for sale and it was ugly as fuck and people said i wont sell or somthing id just take it not cry like a BITCH!

die in a dick fire noob
06-25-2009, 11:08 AM
yeah that's expressly prohibited in the classifieds, if you read the rules you would know that dude...

and i don't think you can say that because ugly and fair price is something internal based on one's own experiences.

i personally would never pay 1000 for a pair of seats, that's my preference. however, i can understand when something is worth that even though i won't pay it.

what it comes down to is that the seller has the right to choose their own price and if it's overpriced they will certainly find that out when the item is still for sale months later. it's not your place to tell someone what something is worth to them... a lot of this stuff does carry a sentimental value to it as well.

for example; i couldn't sell my sedan that i have right now for less than 3500 because of what i have into it. however, blue book is 1200 in excellent condition, mine is in fair at best because of the exterior appearance. now if someone were to tell me that fact, a fact i already know, in my for sale thread i would report it and they would get an infraction. why? because i for one already know what blue book is, and they clearly don't know how much money i've put into it or how much work i've done.

hopefully that gives you some kind of idea as to why you received the infraction.

now i didn't give it to you because i'm not a moderator but just remember that in the classifieds you can't talk shit period because of these reasons, it's the sellers right to choose a price, if you want to make an offer you can pm them and tell them what your offer is.

jonnymos
06-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Obviously you haven't read the rules .
Here
http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29297

If you dont like their price keep it to your self. That is the price THEY want regardless if they'll actually get that much or not. Nobody wants to hear a bajiliion "price is to high" or "that will never sell" posts.

STOP BEING A BITCH!
:thumbup:

BLACKY_EG6
06-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Hey u jonnymos U STOP BEING A BITCH! JUST DELETE THIS THREAD ITS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF AND IF I EVER SEE MR JONNY MOS OUT IN THE STREETS IMA FUCK U UP FOR SAYIN IM A BITCH!

BLACKY_EG6
06-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Delete

jonnymos
06-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Hey u jonnymos U STOP BEING A BITCH! JUST DELETE THIS THREAD ITS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF AND IF I EVER SEE MR JONNY MOS OUT IN THE STREETS IMA FUCK U UP FOR SAYIN IM A BITCH!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/emorock09/rage.jpg

STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!
STOP BEING A BITCH!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

If your seriously gettin that upset about this then you need some serious help.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p180/metallica2k1/internet_serious_business.jpg

honduh_head
06-25-2009, 03:28 PM
hahaha this is funny.

hey black eg6 if you dont like the rules....leave. pretty fuckin simple.

Kinetic
06-25-2009, 03:50 PM
i'll make it even easier for him.............

honduh_head
06-25-2009, 04:40 PM
haha buh bye

javio24
06-25-2009, 04:41 PM
Dam Kinetic Laying it down...

die in a dick fire noob
06-25-2009, 05:19 PM
lol damn banned for speaking his mind

fishy right here. fishy indeed...

honduh_head
06-25-2009, 06:40 PM
yup. not very subtle either lol

thakid
06-25-2009, 11:21 PM
He been a member since 07 too. That kid needs to chill. He is mad cause he cant post negative comments? That seems like he is trying to stab at someone.

jonnymos
06-26-2009, 04:49 AM
I ♥ azht, never a dull moment.

jonnymos
06-26-2009, 06:40 AM
http://www.animation-station.com/fish/images/Large_yellow_drunk_fish.gif

die in a dick fire noob
06-26-2009, 06:49 AM
http://www.animation-station.com/fish/images/Large_yellow_drunk_fish.gif

lawl

bb4arson
07-03-2009, 05:36 PM
lol man everyone gets banned for anything on here ..i think
well i see random bans for weird reasons..and yah for speaking your mind you can get banned ..
its just like when you tell a cop fuck you .. you dont think he is not going to nothing to you ..

24/7VTEC!!!!
07-03-2009, 05:43 PM
lol man everyone gets banned for anything on here ..i think
well i see random bans for weird reasons..and yah for speaking your mind you can get banned ..
Its just like when you tell a cop fuck you .. You dont think he is not going to nothing to you ..

!ban!!

bb4arson
07-03-2009, 06:37 PM
!ban!!

someone didnt read what i said right ..or maybe i pharsed it wrong ?

dustinda
07-04-2009, 05:00 AM
lol crap talkers

Shiznit
07-27-2009, 11:51 AM
EDIT: actually i probably woulda banned him too. maybe not a permanent one but just one long enough so he can cool his head

comptonasskerry
07-28-2009, 01:07 AM
im the only one that can talk shit on this site. everyone needs to know/remember that

OhDang
07-28-2009, 01:31 AM
im the only one that can talk shit on this site. everyone needs to know/remember that

:inlove: