PDA

View Full Version : Weight

thakid
06-28-2009, 01:57 AM
Alright im trying to gain a good 50 pounds. And i want to gain it super fast. Its insane and probably not the healthiest thing to do. But i really can care less. I dont want to work out. This is for me and nothing else. I need to know what foods to buy. I tried mc ds for a month straight. 4 mc muffins in the morning and 4 mc doubles at night. Didnt work. Any input would be perfect. Thanks

jakellama123
06-28-2009, 02:22 AM
drink alot of nyquil then eat so much tat your about to pop
nyquil kicks in then u fall asleep and most of the food isnt burned and turns into fat

xUNDEADxCIVICx
06-28-2009, 03:24 AM
nyquil kicks in then u fall asleep and most of the food isnt burned and turns into fat
wow. never thought of that. thats actually a good idea. i need to gain a few pounds as well. might try this. but with sleeping pills. cant stand nyquil

89hatch
06-28-2009, 07:07 AM
eat lots of pasta and breads...that'll get your weight up

Jermo537
06-28-2009, 11:40 AM
hang out with me and ill make u gain 100 pounds in 2 weeks!

jakellama123
06-28-2009, 12:42 PM
wow. never thought of that. thats actually a good idea. i need to gain a few pounds as well. might try this. but with sleeping pills. cant stand nyquil

but remember thats just to straight put on weight
if u want to gain muscle mass you NEED to work out with heavier weights to where you could only do about 5 reps.
also eat 5 big meals a day and if u are going for only muscle dont eat late at night

thakid
06-28-2009, 03:25 PM
hang out with me and ill make u gain 100 pounds in 2 weeks!

Dude. Ill hang out with you for 2 months. I just need a food to buy so i can eat it all day every day til i meet my weight goal. I dont care to work out. Just gain massive weight.

Nott_Sure
06-28-2009, 03:29 PM
super size me diet

mcdonalds  24/7

thakid
06-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Dood i did do that for a month straight. It didnt work. I just felt like shit every day.

thakid
06-28-2009, 03:32 PM

what should i eat before i sleep? And exactly how much nyquil?

Nott_Sure
06-28-2009, 05:08 PM
i recommend asking the bodybuilding.com forums als o

thakid
06-28-2009, 09:32 PM
I dont want to body build. Maybe some roids. haha. No seriously though. If you can find them cheap. Let me know. haha

bmxican
06-29-2009, 12:58 AM
dude just eat A LOT OF CARBS!

thakid
06-29-2009, 01:13 AM
dude just eat A LOT OF CARBS!

ok. what do i eat? i wanna go to wal mart and just by a grip of the same food. or frys, whichever. what do i buy?

jakellama123
06-29-2009, 02:34 AM
ok. what do i eat? i wanna go to wal mart and just by a grip of the same food. or frys, whichever. what do i buy?

i wouldnt recommend the same food over and over again
but like what he said more carbs
pastas breads meats etc
and idk everytime i take nyquil i drink alot and im out in 20 min

thakid
06-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Hmmmm... I really have no clue. Should i eat same food for a week then switch. Same process every week? How much nyquil? Quarter, Half, 3/4 WHOLLLLLEEEE thing?

iApex
06-29-2009, 09:57 PM
you don't need the nyquil. Just eat alot before you go to sleep. eating 5 times a day will keep your metabolism up which you don't want to do. Eat like two huge meals a day, and don't do shit all day. Gaining weight is not hard.

jakellama123
06-29-2009, 10:14 PM
hahahah i was fucking around and drunk lol

thakid
06-29-2009, 11:30 PM
dude. all i do is nothing and eat. gaining weight is hard. so what should i eat before i go to sleep. I just want names of food and exactly how much to eat.

bmxican
06-29-2009, 11:37 PM
bro eat donuts,cakes,cookies,little debbie snacks, all those bake goods us fat boys love!!! Gurantee you will gain fucking weight! Wash that shit down with Ice cream like I used to do back in the day! Challenge me to a Hot Wing eating contest and prepare to be destroyed!

bmxican
06-29-2009, 11:41 PM
some of pig outs the boss "In Human" has done! Dood is a beast!.....

How bout two large pizzas with mushrooms and green peppers and 25 chicken wings.

50 chicken wings while watching tv is desert after a meal.

Other night I bought 4 Rib Eye steaks at 12-14 oz each, well two went down quick so three was better and the fourth one looked lonely so it was gone too.

3 big macs and 4 mcchicken sandwhiches or 3 whoppers with 3 chicken sandwhiches.

krazyblurtz
06-30-2009, 10:19 AM
Peanut butter,
Any meat, You are what you eat so eat it all!!!!!
Load up on carbs and milk.

And damn you Mr."it-hard-to-gain-weight"

iApex
06-30-2009, 03:06 PM
+1 on the peanut butter...

Eat a fat tablespoon of peanut butter and drink a glass of whole milk everynight before bed.

bmxican
06-30-2009, 06:38 PM
well peanut butter if its the non natural one. cause if you get the natural one you will be getting nothing but good fats. Still get fat, but takes longer. Eating the tablespoon of peanut butter with milk before sleep is actually good, not really gonna make him gain weight.

Eat the whole box of little debbie brownie snacks and down that shit with milk.

THE ONE
06-30-2009, 06:53 PM
I can't believe some of the posts here. Eating then going right to sleep will not make you gain weight. You actually burn a TON of calories while sleeping.

krazyblurtz
06-30-2009, 08:52 PM
...if your burning tons of calories during the night, then won't any extra calories help fight to neutralize fat/muscle being eaten? I don't even get how your post makes sense

Even if you couldn't gain weight by eating before bed, wouldn't eating anything appropriate help you from loosing weight?!?!?!

After hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, the human body is very resilient and will try to keep you strong to fulfill the duties of the routine stress you place on it, adapting to your training building you up.... Your 8 hours of sleep/FASTING a night is used to rebuild the body more than any time and the more nutrition you have during that(+WATER!!) is the more tools your body will use to turn you into hulk shit.

Anyways I known plenty of people who wake up middle of the night to down a protein shake. '

It seems if you are highly active and athletic, your body would want nutrition/calories non-stop.

This is like saying breakfast doesn't matter in keeping or gaining weight....It's so important because its "Break-ing" your "fast-ing" which fasting is no bueno for anyBODY.

Ahhh I like to ramble.

Jstarda9
06-30-2009, 10:28 PM
FUCK! I eat normal and gain a shit load of weight....

bmxican
07-01-2009, 01:36 AM
...if your burning tons of calories during the night, then won't any extra calories help fight to neutralize fat/muscle being eaten? I don't even get how your post makes sense

Even if you couldn't gain weight by eating before bed, wouldn't eating anything appropriate help you from loosing weight?!?!?!

After hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, the human body is very resilient and will try to keep you strong to fulfill the duties of the routine stress you place on it, adapting to your training building you up.... Your 8 hours of sleep/FASTING a night is used to rebuild the body more than any time and the more nutrition you have during that(+WATER!!) is the more tools your body will use to turn you into hulk shit.

Anyways I known plenty of people who wake up middle of the night to down a protein shake. '

It seems if you are highly active and athletic, your body would want nutrition/calories non-stop.

This is like saying breakfast doesn't matter in keeping or gaining weight....It's so important because its "Break-ing" your "fast-ing" which fasting is no bueno for anyBODY.

Ahhh I like to ramble.

I at times wake up to down a 50/50 shake! hmmmm sometimes I just crave that choco Mint!!!

MEAN STREET EF
07-01-2009, 06:00 AM
kick it with me everyday blaze cali chrons and eat

thakid
07-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Im gonna hit up the store today. 1st day of the month is when i will start. Ill keep you guys informed. Let me know more on what to do. Thanks

THE ONE
07-01-2009, 03:19 PM

Ahhh I like to ramble.

My post makes perfect sense. Read it as it is, for what it is. People in the beginning were saying to "eat before you go to bed and you will gain weight..." I simply stated a fact. That is not accurate at all.

Nott_Sure
07-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Hot pockets + ranch + extra thick milkshake

soooo good & soooo fatting

CMS062407
07-03-2009, 01:35 PM
hah damn, are you tyring to gt FAT or get in SHAPE? if you wanna get in shape, you can buy those powders in GNC that have over 1,000 calories per serving...but you willl have to work out, or that shits going straight to your stomach

thakid
07-18-2009, 11:25 PM
Im trying to get fat. Mad fat. No muscle. FAT. Im down for roids if i can touch em.

CMS062407
07-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Im trying to get fat. Mad fat. No muscle. FAT. Im down for roids if i can touch em.

uhhhhh okay?

juan3023
07-19-2009, 12:09 AM
FUCK! I eat normal and gain a shit load of weight....

x2 same here

jakellama123
07-19-2009, 01:20 AM
i heard eating jism is a good source of protein and helps to gain weight
take or leave my opinion

jakellama123
07-19-2009, 01:21 AM
also id like to gain a lil muscle mass
im only 5'8 or 5'9 and weigh 140
im not fat by any means but i drink way too much beer to be on a strict routine

dc4teg97
07-19-2009, 03:41 PM
im trying to get fat. Mad fat. No muscle. Fat. Im down for roids if i can touch em.
why fat? My homie should be texting you today.

thakid
07-19-2009, 09:36 PM
He hasnt hit me up yet,

bb4arson
07-20-2009, 01:25 AM
how old are u?
buy some protien =) lol gain weight in no time ..
and for the 4 mcmuffins thats 800 calories in fat ..i read the info on them earlier lol .

thakid
07-20-2009, 01:34 AM
i did protein. creatin. pills. nonr of that bull shhh works.

getsome.
07-20-2009, 07:31 AM
Are you married? If not get married. Promise you will gain weight from stress. :)

thakid
07-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Married? God no. Never happening either. Ha but maybe i should creep with a married woman.(or women) hahaha

bb4arson
07-22-2009, 11:05 PM

creatine holds water weight in ur muscles and than eventually it all comes out ..

gcboy90
08-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Cytogainer, 570 calories per serving (4 scoops). 18 servings will run you about 35 bucks.

brandon
10-29-2009, 03:45 AM
so did u get fat? lol, im looking for roids aswell

del slow
10-29-2009, 05:03 AM
take a shit before you go out:wink:

SiR Mikey
10-29-2009, 11:51 PM
How the fuck did I miss this thread? LOL

brandon
10-30-2009, 03:07 AM
How the fuck did I miss this thread? LOL

lol at ur avatar. this thread is crazy haha

lightspeedfastcivic
10-30-2009, 11:01 PM
Lookin for roids.

BigCountry
10-31-2009, 01:43 AM
You could be like me and be "genetically" fat lol. My grandpa, dad and pretty much every male in my family is. I'm fluffy and it's badass. :rflmao:

g2integy
10-31-2009, 10:44 AM
Damn I need to gain weight too been stuck 130 since I was 17 and now Im 28. I can eat all day long and never gain a pound :/

lightspeedfastcivic
10-31-2009, 03:45 PM
I hear that. I eat daily and lazy. My dad is a big dude too. But me and the rest of the fam arent.

SiR Mikey
10-31-2009, 09:51 PM

I did protein too...shits serious. I wouldn't touch creatine. Heard people die from that

lightspeedfastcivic
11-02-2009, 02:32 AM
I did protein too...shits serious. I wouldn't touch creatine. Heard people die from that

I have done straight creatine for a while. No sugar. It would make your make shiver and your mouth just sick. I cant think of the name. It was close to half of what you would take of the other stuff because how it was straight creatine.

SiR Mikey
11-02-2009, 02:39 AM
I have done straight creatine for a while. No sugar. It would make your make shiver and your mouth just sick. I cant think of the name. It was close to half of what you would take of the other stuff because how it was straight creatine.

I was just kidding man, I only use pure creatine when I take it. Just drop a scoop in my mouth and swallow it with water

lightspeedfastcivic
11-02-2009, 02:50 AM
I was just kidding man, I only use pure creatine when I take it. Just drop a scoop in my mouth and swallow it with water

yeah i was just saying. It was gross. If you mix creatine with water it loses its effects. What i heard. So yeah mouthful. Than water.

SiR Mikey
11-02-2009, 04:21 PM
yeah i was just saying. It was gross. If you mix creatine with water it loses its effects. What i heard. So yeah mouthful. Than water.

No, it only loses its effectiveness when you mix it with something acidic like lemonade or orange juice. You're supposed to take it with something like grape juice to spike insulin levels and help with uptake, but water is fine too.

KingDingaLing
11-02-2009, 05:07 PM
No, it only loses its effectiveness when you mix it with something acidic like lemonade or orange juice. You're supposed to take it with something like grape juice to spike insulin levels and help with uptake, but water is fine too.

"Rumors...

At last, allow me to kill some false rumors about creatine that have been haunting the 'net.

Creatine is not destroyed in warm water. It should be solved in warm water! Creatine degrades at 303 degrees Celsius. Orange juice or other sources of citric acids will not degrade creatine into creatinine. If this were the case, creatine would never survive in our stomach which is much more acidic than citric acid. However, these juices will only deliver a medium insulin spike, for the best effect go for dextrose. "

javierb14
11-02-2009, 10:31 PM
lift heavy and eat for a target weight....it does take time.

doucheonmandick
11-25-2009, 02:42 PM
lift heavy and eat for a target weight....it does take time.

Your period blood drippings keep hitting me in the back of the throat. They taste like CornNuts.

civiceg
11-25-2009, 07:52 PM
sourcream and beer for 2 weeks try and see results!

bb4arson
11-26-2009, 11:51 AM
sourcream and beer for 2 weeks try and see results!

beer belly! results!:eatup: