PDA

View Full Version : vip section?

89true1
07-12-2009, 12:32 PM
well i was thinking that azht should have a vip section. to people that have been a user for more than 5 months and have a certian amount of posts. vip section could consist of , the annual azht vote off, favorite alcoholic beverage discussion, marijuana discussion.(NOT SUPPORTING SELLING DRUGS OR ANY OF THAT BULL SHIT) but you know, post pics of what ever and talk about what ever... you could chill in this vip lounge, possibly have a chat thread, have a dog thread, music, food, hot ass women, brand, what ever its just kind of an idea that i had.. i was on club civic and they had a similar section that i thought was pritty nifty.

so how about it azht? vip lounge for users that had to have been a user for at least 4 months and certian post count??????

:tits: :blunt:

GangMember!!
07-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I like the idea !!

singlecam_eg
07-12-2009, 03:01 PM
I like the idea but 4 months? That's really not that long of a time to consider sumone a "VIP"...I've been in othere forums where they do sumthin similar but they call it "Supporting member" and u have an annual fee(usually $10-$20) that allows u certain privelages and access certain parts of the forum "normal" members didn't have access to and stuff like larger inbox space, no wait time between posts, a one time "get out of ban free" pass, view post even if they had been edited, and a lot of other little things like that. So if ur gonna do a VIP section it should be sumthin like that with a membership fee so its not just another section of the forum that's gonna get trashed. But that's just my opinion

24/7VTEC!!!!
07-12-2009, 03:10 PM
better start buy azht.net stickers

89true1
07-12-2009, 03:28 PM
I like the idea but 4 months? That's really not that long of a time to consider sumone a "VIP"...I've been in othere forums where they do sumthin similar but they call it "Supporting member" and u have an annual fee(usually $10-$20) that allows u certain privelages and access certain parts of the forum "normal" members didn't have access to and stuff like larger inbox space, no wait time between posts, a one time "get out of ban free" pass, view post even if they had been edited, and a lot of other little things like that. So if ur gonna do a VIP section it should be sumthin like that with a membership fee so its not just another section of the forum that's gonna get trashed. But that's just my opinion

okay well what about 6 months? i dont think people should have to pay to be in a vip lounge. like i said before its just a place to kick it with legit members and not any noobs. and it wont get trashed cause it wont let people in the vip lounge unless your meeting the minimum requirements. or we wil regulate:whip: :)

singlecam_eg
07-12-2009, 04:29 PM
My vote is u pay for the "VIP" treatment puts a real value to it and ppl will value there account and gettin banned a little bit more if they paid for it

Minty
07-13-2009, 01:36 PM
why seperate?! lol
where i come from we party together. :P (MHL commercial)

Jstarda9
07-13-2009, 03:02 PM
well i was thinking that azht should have a vip section. to people that have been a user for more than 5 months and have a certian amount of posts. vip section could consist of , the annual azht vote off, favorite alcoholic beverage discussion, marijuana discussion.(NOT SUPPORTING SELLING DRUGS OR ANY OF THAT BULL SHIT) but you know, post pics of what ever and talk about what ever... you could chill in this vip lounge, possibly have a chat thread, have a dog thread, music, food, hot ass women, brand, what ever its just kind of an idea that i had.. i was on club civic and they had a similar section that i thought was pritty nifty.

so how about it azht? vip lounge for users that had to have been a user for at least 4 months and certian post count??????

:tits: :blunt:

How about 3 years? That way you wont be allowed in it?

I think the idea is dumb... All the stuff mentioned above is what already goes on in the AZHT lounge....

REALLY_WEST
07-14-2009, 11:41 AM
I think this would be a good idea!

89true1
07-14-2009, 11:49 AM

I think the idea is dumb... All the stuff mentioned above is what already goes on in the AZHT lounge....

well how about, no. it might be a dumb idea, it might not but thanks for your input.

Chinky
07-14-2009, 01:20 PM

x2

unless VIP lounge will provide a write up on how to turn rotas into real wheels! then i'm in...

rudsone
07-14-2009, 01:22 PM
unless VIP lounge will provide a write up on how to turn rotas into real wheels! then i'm in...

i see, what you did there.

REALLY_WEST
07-14-2009, 01:33 PM
x2

lol thats funny as hell.:funnypost:

94gay-lude
07-14-2009, 07:21 PM
convenient that you have been here for 5 months, haha

adam
07-14-2009, 08:09 PM

It's '09 my friend. He's been on far longer than just 5 months.

94gay-lude
07-14-2009, 08:45 PM
im a jackass...

94EXCIVIC
07-14-2009, 08:51 PM
3 years ftw

adam
07-14-2009, 08:51 PM
im a jackass...

bahaha I thought the same thing you did when I read it. Then I was like WAIT! lol

89true1
07-14-2009, 09:15 PM
lol thats funny as hell.:funnypost:

lol i dont even think you know what he was talking about.....

anyway, as for chinky think what you want man. at leats another person thats down for the idea.

:roll: :)

jakellama123
07-15-2009, 12:02 AM
prettu dumb imo lol

mxtr
07-15-2009, 07:10 PM
sounds good but if they dont like what you say in a vip area they might ban you lol

ehb/crx
07-15-2009, 11:31 PM

im a jackass...

HAHAHA
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: