PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts

pch
07-31-2009, 08:25 PM
Any users in here? Any pros or cons? Here is a link to the supplement - http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=6887

atomicx
07-31-2009, 09:58 PM
i wouldn't recommend buying any supplements online, go to GNC and get the EAS.

CHILL_MF_WILL
08-01-2009, 07:45 AM
oh hell no dude dont buy those when u buy supplements online u dont kno what your really getting

pch
08-01-2009, 09:18 AM

What's is EAS and I actually bought the animal cuts at GNC. Just got it yesterday because a guy on another forum recommended it but I can easily take it back. I also bought fish oil but ne and my rott will be splitting that.

Red_Bandana87
08-01-2009, 01:22 PM
let us know how the cuts and fish oil goes. im all natural.

Mr.Burner
08-01-2009, 01:49 PM
I took those awhile back and would not take them man they suck and you wont see results

Red_Bandana87
08-01-2009, 02:12 PM
i dont know if all balle total fitness does this, but go there at the end of the month and you can get some amono acids/test boosters/weigh protein/ energy drinks/ workout shakes/drinks. all that shit like up to 70% off. Durring the LAST WEEK OF THE MONTH.

SiR Mikey
08-03-2009, 12:51 AM
Any users in here? Any pros or cons? Here is a link to the supplement - http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=6887
They aren't a miracle supplement. You need to have your diet and workout routine in check to see any of the results Animal Cuts may yeild
EAS is a brand of supplements, and GNC is hella overpriced
oh hell no dude dont buy those when u buy supplements online u dont kno what your really getting
There is nothing wrong with buying products online, especially when bought from a reputable online company
let us know how the cuts and fish oil goes. im all natural.
Fish oil, creatine, protein, amino acids/BCAA's, glutamine etc. are all natural supplements

Red_Bandana87
08-03-2009, 03:14 AM
They aren't a miracle supplement. You need to have your diet and workout routine in check to see any of the results Animal Cuts may yeild

EAS is a brand of supplements, and GNC is hella overpriced

There is nothing wrong with buying products online, especially when bought from a reputable online company

Fish oil, creatine, protein, amino acids/BCAA's, glutamine etc. are all natural supplements
i dont take no pills or nothing is what im tryna get at.

pch
08-04-2009, 10:17 AM

Really? And to think all I had to do was take them and I would shed the weight off...

SiR Mikey
08-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Really? And to think all I had to do was take them and I would shed the weight off...

No need to be dick. 99% of the time its fatties looking for an easy way to lose weight without cutting back on their big mac's and fries. I was just making it clear to any potential lazy fat fucks who may stumble across this thread in hopes of finding a miracle fat burner, its not possible without getting off their fat ass, putting some effort forth and eating those weird crunchy things people like to call vegetables....and onion blossoms don't count.

javio24
08-04-2009, 04:53 PM
i head heard of this supplement and was contemplating getting it... check out www.bodybuilding.com... its a great site and has tons of info (like workouts), supplements for cheap and breaks down all the supplements and what not into detail... its also free...

heres the link to the "animal cuts"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/cutsfree.html

Red_Bandana87
08-04-2009, 05:14 PM
No need to be dick. 99% of the time its fatties looking for an easy way to lose weight without cutting back on their big mac's and fries. I was just making it clear to any potential lazy fat fucks who may stumble across this thread in hopes of finding a miracle fat burner, its not possible without getting off their fat ass, putting some effort forth and eating those weird crunchy things people like to call vegetables....and onion blossoms don't count.
fat ppl are lazy. u gotta add some excercise to your routine. skipping a meal or reducnig meal amount will take forever.

crx2quik4u
08-04-2009, 06:36 PM
ive taken supplements for years and bought ALL of them online...never once had a problem...and ALWAYS paid less then gnc...they dont even use KY when there sticking it to you

bmxican
08-05-2009, 07:04 PM
you are a fucking retard if you get your supplements from GNC or any other vitamin shoppe, except the one local branch that is here. Please, some people need to not reply if they don't know their shit.

pch
08-07-2009, 02:24 PM

HA...I would say the same thing. Yes, most of the time it is fat as fucks that ask questions about miracle weight lost supplements. Can I take this? Can i take that?

Funny thing is you can say the same thing about skinny little bitches asking and talking about different protein products or other various supplements in order to get bigger.

We are talking about supplements and if they aid or not. Re-read my original post and you will see what I am asking...if you have information that can be usefull great if not then dont give me some generic bull shit response. You response can be use for anything..whether its xyz product or abc.

SiR Mikey
08-11-2009, 03:26 PM
HA...I would say the same thing. Yes, most of the time it is fat as fucks that ask questions about miracle weight lost supplements. Can I take this? Can i take that?

Funny thing is you can say the same thing about skinny little bitches asking and talking about different protein products or other various supplements in order to get bigger.

We are talking about supplements and if they aid or not. Re-read my original post and you will see what I am asking...if you have information that can be usefull great if not then dont give me some generic bull shit response. You response can be use for anything..whether its xyz product or abc.

I based my reply off of both your responses prior to mine. After reading you bought it from GNC, I figured it was just another person looking for an easy way to slim down. Did I misjudge? I don't know, your original post was extremely vague. You gave no history, stats, or anything. With that being said, how can I tell you if its going to work or not? Obviously its not going to work the same for someone 5'10, 190lb@18%bf who eats mcdonalds on the daily as it will someone 5'10, 185lbs@8%bf and has been working out with a solid routine for 4 years just looking for that edge.

And as for it being a generic universal response, welcome to the world of supplements. They're all generally the same thing, regardless what brand it is. What really seperates product A, B and C is which ones don't make you feel sick afterwards.