PDA

View Full Version : Vids from Speedworld last saturday

ashtonsturboser
08-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Havent been on here for a couple weeks other than to pm someone but i figured id post the vids up here as well with the new times of the Turbo sentra. Got to meet a bunch of cool people from another forum and guy named Maui with a sick Evo 8 with just about everything done that you can think of. I made a new best pass but the very old and worn slicks i was using still would not hold the power. I did however trap 4+mph higher even though it was alot hotter out than the last time i went. I was still on the same boost level 24psi of boost.

I was running on a taller 24.5X7X13 slick which helped being i didnt have to shift into 5th gear. Traction still sucked bad as you can hear in the vids. I was spinning 1st, 2nd, and very first part of 3rd gear. Best pass was 11.1@131.4 mph, highest trap speed of the night was 132.5 i believe.

10's are just some new wider slicks away and alot cooler weather. Ill probably go back out in october sometime when it cools down significantly.

Here are the vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N3Y223eIec

here is the vid with the 700+awhp evo. Car is sick....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjVN6NQ4TbU

There ya go, enjoy.

GOTTRQ?
08-05-2009, 07:31 PM
That car cooks man. Get some better slicks for it. lol. Spinning for days.. :rflmao:

JDM Jon
08-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Get better slicks for sure! Good times though man :)
Fast evo too!

azracer41
08-05-2009, 08:25 PM
do you have an sr20? and what size turbo you running? looks like a mean sentra man :thumbup:

ashtonsturboser
08-05-2009, 08:45 PM
yes its a fully built sr20, t3t04 60 trim w/ .82 turbine housing.

lramon_1
08-05-2009, 11:35 PM
i was thr too the evo was sik for sure

kawazymonkey
08-06-2009, 01:33 AM
F*cker makes me nervous everytime I ride with him... good thing it has good brakes haha:rflmao:

Mr.Burner
08-06-2009, 03:51 AM
Damn a t3 t4 making 700hp? a 35R will barely make 700 on a 2.0 race gas 30psi

non the less, still the doppest nissan ive seen

ashtonsturboser
08-06-2009, 05:01 AM
im not making 700whp the evo is making that power on a 40r

Im making about 500whp on 26psi, i plan to go to around 550whp on this setup. Thats about the limits of the turbo and injectors that im running.

Mr.Burner
08-06-2009, 05:52 AM
im not making 700whp the evo is making that power on a 40r

Im making about 500whp on 26psi, i plan to go to around 550whp on this setup. Thats about the limits of the turbo and injectors that im running.

gotcha my bad

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx340/Mr_Burner/thumbsup.gif

freakin_elrod
08-06-2009, 06:38 PM
WOW!!! that is one fast se-r!! good job

churchyegvtec
08-07-2009, 08:11 AM
hell ya mang good job and gl

taggart_lumpy
08-07-2009, 12:17 PM
both you ricers need to race

ashtonsturboser
08-07-2009, 04:07 PM
lol, i remember honduh head wanting both of us to race as well. Its funny that you bring it up too.

Lets do this, sometime in the future. I think my turbo needs a rebuild, I found where im losing the bit of oil after my hotside pipe blew off at the turbo. Nice and oily and while it was running nice drizzle of oil coming out of the compressor. I already knew my turbine side leaked slightly but not nothing to be too concerned about. The compressor side leaking this bad on the other hand, i dont think i want to run it long and especially not get on it.

The turbo does have significant shaft play as well but i dont think the blades have contacted the housings at all but ill have to take the housings off to take a look. I might just sell it as is to get a bigger turbo. hmmm

Yellow Submarine
08-07-2009, 04:56 PM
lol, i remember honduh head wanting both of us to race as well. Its funny that you bring it up too.

Lets do this, sometime in the future. I think my turbo needs a rebuild, I found where im losing the bit of oil after my hotside pipe blew off at the turbo. Nice and oily and while it was running nice drizzle of oil coming out of the compressor. I already knew my turbine side leaked slightly but not nothing to be too concerned about. The compressor side leaking this bad on the other hand, i dont think i want to run it long and especially not get on it.

The turbo does have significant shaft play as well but i dont think the blades have contacted the housings at all but ill have to take the housings off to take a look. I might just sell it as is to get a bigger turbo. hmmm

dude ashton....NOOO.....that fuckers quick enough! lol that would be sick tho ...i thaught u said u ran an 11.6? what u tryin to hide?? lol jk

ashtonsturboser
08-07-2009, 06:23 PM
did you not watch the vids. 11.1@131.4, highest trap of 132 mph.

my best before with better traction on my other slicks was 11.3@128mph So even though it was hotter i still went faster and gained 4+ mph

javio24
08-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Love the B13's great numbers and the car looks good... torque is a hell of a problem to have :)...

RICK's-TOWING
08-07-2009, 07:35 PM
i drove that evo when it was on a 37r i think....it should have ran a 10.50 then.....the owner of that car is one of the nicest guy's Ive met........he has a bad ass accent to. haha

ashtonsturboser
08-07-2009, 07:48 PM
yeah that evo is sick as hell and so is the owner. Easily one of the coolest guys ive ever met as well. Ill definetly be hitting back up with them once it gets cooler out and i get these little things sorted out. Definetly would like a low 10 second pass or so before i upgrade turbo and injectors. I know the intake manifold will wake this motor up even more. Cant wait. Stay tuned for more from the sentra and the evo.

The President
08-08-2009, 10:39 AM
yeah that evo is sick as hell and so is the owner. Easily one of the coolest guys ive ever met as well. Ill definetly be hitting back up with them once it gets cooler out and i get these little things sorted out. Definetly would like a low 10 second pass or so before i upgrade turbo and injectors. I know the intake manifold will wake this motor up even more. Cant wait. Stay tuned for more from the sentra and the evo.

wait, you mean to tell me that the French Brothers weren't the nicest person you've met from phx? LOL :rflmao:

ashtonsturboser
08-08-2009, 10:43 AM
bwhahaha nice as in what that martin didnt stick to what he said he was gonna do and kick my ass, hahah no they were all cool. It was great to meet everyone there even though azss represented 3/4 of the people there. haha

We need to set something up maybe in october or so so that its nice and cool out and eveyones cars will be running to full potential. Plus that gives me some time to get some upgrades. Cant go wrong there.