PDA

View Full Version : Remember the thread about my girlfriend moving back to her parents...?

ae86ftw
08-27-2009, 09:27 PM
and bailing out on the lease?

well things continued south and her dad has contacted me saying that she wanted him to call me and have me sign her off the lease.

i told him ok, for her half for the remainder of the lease which is 8 months. comes out to $3200.

she is on the lease. she moved out.

small claims the next step?

tuybotom
08-27-2009, 09:29 PM
i say u kill her.

Type - O
08-27-2009, 09:35 PM
fuck ya, fuck that shit. she is legally obligated to that contract

KseriesEK
08-27-2009, 09:36 PM
^^^^^ yuppp

rudsone
08-27-2009, 09:36 PM
yes, take them to court. then kill all their witnesses.

singlecam_eg
08-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Car bomb that bitch...or strangle her dog, kill her cat, shit in her pillow case, burn down her parents garage...and then u can get really creative!

trace01m
08-27-2009, 09:40 PM
yes, take them to court. then kill all their witnesses.

I will make everyone disappear for $3200

Type - O
08-27-2009, 09:41 PM
do this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC6JY0V-zFQ

ae86ftw
08-27-2009, 09:51 PM

her mom is not attractive and im taking legal action. just wondering if anyone has been in this situation and been to small claims about it.

trace01m
08-27-2009, 09:53 PM
My offer stands.... lmk

Type - O
08-27-2009, 09:53 PM
her mom is not attractive.....

thats not the point....go to judge judy...

Jason.AZ1
08-27-2009, 09:54 PM
pics

singlecam_eg
08-27-2009, 09:55 PM
People court ftw

bumpstick
08-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Call her dad back and tell him that if his daughter is willing to serve up 3,200 blowjobs, you just might be able to get her name off that lease

rudsone
08-27-2009, 09:56 PM
if her name is on the contract then she HAS to pay. wont be hard to win the case in court.

jdmcivic1
08-27-2009, 09:56 PM
What was her dad thinking?! You should have your parents contact her asking her to release you from the lease lol.

Jason.AZ1
08-27-2009, 09:58 PM
What was her dad thinking?! You should have your parents contact her asking her to release you from the lease lol.

:funnypost: :rflmao:

fivesfe
08-27-2009, 11:12 PM
what was her dad thinking?! You should have your parents contact her asking her to release you from the lease lol.

brilliant!

2jz
08-27-2009, 11:30 PM
i say u kill her.
Fuck ya curb check that hoe!!!!!!!!!!

jk bad idea

94ej1
08-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Take her to judge Judy and rep azht Lol

Fix.it.again.Tony
08-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Look, make sure you have EVERYTHING in writing and/or notorized. If you don't care about your credit you can bail out too but just make sure you have everything documented, receipts and all. if you play your cards right you can get the money YOU paid, refunded to you as well.

C.R.A.Y.
08-28-2009, 12:51 AM
whats her # i'll take care of it..

Owens
08-28-2009, 07:58 AM
if her name is on the contract then she HAS to pay. wont be hard to win the case in court.

Actually she doesn't Have to, unless the OP and herself have a legal agreement as to who pays rent. You do have a verbal contract however, and because this isn't some kind of special thing that has never happened before, you'll receive a pretty quick judgment. The lease agreement doesn't say who pays what, all that matters is that the company leasing you the apartment gets paid. Someone in my last post that offered advice said something along the lines of "that 5 day notice is bullshit" - the 5 day notice wasn't to evict them, it was to provide evidence to the court that you have requested their payment, and the legal struggle between the plaintiff (you) and the defendant (her). This shows the court that you are serious, you have tried to handle things Before it escalated to small claims, and that is not willing to come to an agreement with you. I've offered this advice to my tenants many times, and it works out in favor of people like you.

Of course, you probably still won't see the money for a long period of time.

AZ_CIVIC
08-28-2009, 08:01 AM
and bailing out on the lease?

well things continued south and her dad has contacted me saying that she wanted him to call me and have me sign her off the lease.

i told him ok, for her half for the remainder of the lease which is 8 months. comes out to $3200.

she is on the lease. she moved out.

small claims the next step?

Easy win for you in small claims, only thing is that in small claims court the max you can sue for is 2500, but you can sue her in civil court. Civil court is only 90 dollars to file and that includes them serving your ex and you can sue up to 9,999.00 in civil.

AZ_CIVIC
08-28-2009, 08:06 AM
Actually she doesn't Have to, unless the OP and herself have a legal agreement as to who pays rent. You do have a verbal contract however, and because this isn't some kind of special thing that has never happened before, you'll receive a pretty quick judgment. The lease agreement doesn't say who pays what, all that matters is that the company leasing you the apartment gets paid. Someone in my last post that offered advice said something along the lines of "that 5 day notice is bullshit" - the 5 day notice wasn't to evict them, it was to provide evidence to the court that you have requested their payment, and the legal struggle between the plaintiff (you) and the defendant (her). This shows the court that you are serious, you have tried to handle things Before it escalated to small claims, and that is not willing to come to an agreement with you. I've offered this advice to my tenants many times, and it works out in favor of people like you.

Of course, you probably still won't see the money for a long period of time.

This is not true I have been through the process, if her name is on the lease, she is responsible for paying rent. Also if you win in small claims there is no long wait, the court gives them a scheduled amount of time to pay which is one month. For every month they don't pay an extra 8 to 10% is added every month so if you sue and win 3200 every month she defualts you would recieve an extra 320 added to your amount. Trust me one you lose in court you don't want to fuck around.

2fnfast
08-28-2009, 08:06 AM
make her dad and her pay for the rest you don't pay a dime

AZ_CIVIC
08-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Look, make sure you have EVERYTHING in writing and/or notorized. If you don't care about your credit you can bail out too but just make sure you have everything documented, receipts and all. if you play your cards right you can get the money YOU paid, refunded to you as well.

If you bail out on the lease also both of you can be brought to court and sued to pay the remainder of the contract. I did this once and it could work for you to if you need to get out of a lease. Talk to the land lord and explain to him what is going on, it worked for me and I was let out of my lease without paying anything extra, try to work with them. If they tell you no way then just try and find another room mate. The only thing is, if you get a room mate than your ex girl will not have to pay if your roomate was to stay the remainder of the lease.

Owens
08-28-2009, 08:26 AM
This is not true I have been through the process, if her name is on the lease, she is responsible for paying rent. Also if you win in small claims there is no long wait, the court gives them a scheduled amount of time to pay which is one month. For every month they don't pay an extra 8 to 10% is added every month so if you sue and win 3200 every month she defualts you would recieve an extra 320 added to your amount. Trust me one you lose in court you don't want to fuck around.

If you took someone to small claims court and won, it's because the judge understood/assumed that you and the other party had a verbal contract that each will pay 50% of the rent. No where on your actual lease did it say "Tenants must agree to pay an equal share of the rent." It's not a hard process, but if her parents say... Hire her an attorney, her attorney will obviously report that the defendant and the plaintiff did Not have an agreement on who would pay how much rent.

An example of this, is my property in Tempe. A woman who was a flight attendant had a verbal agreement to pay only $200 a month for a room, plus $100 in utilities. Well, she stopped showing up, and stopped paying because she chose to move without notice. My pre-existing tenant tried to take her to small claims for half of the rent, and all she had to do was saying "I didn't live there much, we only agreed for me to pay $100 a month for everything" - it was now my tenants word against hers. In the end, the flight attendant only had to pay $200 because there was no evidence of the agreement on how much each party would pay. Both were on my lease.

In small claims however, she can choose to try to vacate the judgment, which means no instant $$$ for him in weekly or monthly payments. If her parents are reasonably wealthy, they more than likely know about this. Happened to me, I filed a writ of restitution against a tenant whom was also using my land to farm on as per our agreement, and to live in the house. He chose to not pay me, I went after him in civil court, and he tried to vacate the judgment which took months. I eventually got my money about 6 months later.

I have personally used this to get out of co-paying a car that my ex decided to take after we broke up. She went after me for payments through her rich mom who was a very experienced paralegal, I won because her and I didn't have an agreement to who paid what.

And again... certified mail which I mentioned before helps to prevent the defendant form filling to vacate a judgement. Someone can't vacate a judgment if they have been summoned a complaint by the plaintiff, which a certified piece of mail is evidence of.

AZ_CIVIC
08-28-2009, 09:00 AM
If you took someone to small claims court and won, it's because the judge understood/assumed that you and the other party had a verbal contract that each will pay 50% of the rent. No where on your actual lease did it say "Tenants must agree to pay an equal share of the rent." It's not a hard process, but if her parents say... Hire her an attorney, her attorney will obviously report that the defendant and the plaintiff did Not have an agreement on who would pay how much rent.

An example of this, is my property in Tempe. A woman who was a flight attendant had a verbal agreement to pay only $200 a month for a room, plus $100 in utilities. Well, she stopped showing up, and stopped paying because she chose to move without notice. My pre-existing tenant tried to take her to small claims for half of the rent, and all she had to do was saying "I didn't live there much, we only agreed for me to pay $100 a month for everything" - it was now my tenants word against hers. In the end, the flight attendant only had to pay $200 because there was no evidence of the agreement on how much each party would pay. Both were on my lease.

In small claims however, she can choose to try to vacate the judgment, which means no instant $$$ for him in weekly or monthly payments. If her parents are reasonably wealthy, they more than likely know about this. Happened to me, I filed a writ of restitution against a tenant whom was also using my land to farm on as per our agreement, and to live in the house. He chose to not pay me, I went after him in civil court, and he tried to vacate the judgment which took months. I eventually got my money about 6 months later.

I have personally used this to get out of co-paying a car that my ex decided to take after we broke up. She went after me for payments through her rich mom who was a very experienced paralegal, I won because her and I didn't have an agreement to who paid what.

And again... certified mail which I mentioned before helps to prevent the defendant form filling to vacate a judgement. Someone can't vacate a judgment if they have been summoned a complaint by the plaintiff, which a certified piece of mail is evidence of.

The thing is 95% of the time you go to court and had two people on a lease, this is not a verbal lease it is a written contract between the leaser and the leased, which includes both the boyfriend and girlfriend on the lease. In any small court you go to, the judge is going to assume that both parties are responsible for paying half the rent. Now, when you go to small claims court you cannot hire a lawyer it is only between the plaintiff and the defendent. Only in Civil court can you pay to have a lawyer represent you, but you don't need a lawyer to sue in Civil court and if you were to pay to have a Lawyer in a Civil suit case it will cost more for the lawyer than what the individual is getting sued for. In my opinion any small claims suit you go to, the judge is going to be in favor for the guy, why because both names are written on a contract "Lease" and all the guy has to do is bring that lease with her name on it and say she was responsible for paying half the rent. The best part is if he can prove with a check stub or a money order that he was paying only half each month case closed.

Owens
08-28-2009, 09:16 AM
The thing is 95% of the time you go to court and had two people on a lease, this is not a verbal lease it is a written contract between the leaser and the leased, which includes both the boyfriend and girlfriend on the lease. In any small court you go to, the judge is going to assume that both parties are responsible for paying half the rent. Now, when you go to small claims court you cannot hire a lawyer it is only between the plaintiff and the defendent. Only in Civil court can you pay to have a lawyer represent you, but you don't need a lawyer to sue in Civil court and if you were to pay to have a Lawyer in a Civil suit case it will cost more for the lawyer than what the individual is getting sued for. In my opinion any small claims suit you go to, the judge is going to be in favor for the guy, why because both names are written on a contract "Lease" and all the guy has to do is bring that lease with her name on it and say she was responsible for paying half the rent. The best part is if he can prove with a check stub or a money order that he was paying only half each month case closed.

There are two contracts in effect. The contract between the tenants (boyfriend and girlfriend in this case) which is usually a Verbal Contract and the contract between the tenants and the leasing company- I have Always been represented by an attorney in small claims court, as an advocate, not actually representing me with myself absent, however, I've also never been to court personally, but have as a business entity. You can choose to have an attorney represent your company in small claims as long as it is not a sole proprietor or co-proprietor I believe. The judge will always assume that rent is paid 50-50, however, a simple statement saying that there was no verbal agreement of each tenant paying equal shares towards rent will not make the assumption of a 50-50 agreement plausible. You are right about him providing evidence of a money order of half of the rent, but chances are, like most co-tenants they put their money together into one check, money order, or worse yet, cash.

You are right, the judge will more than likely be in His favor - however, don't underestimate the girlfriends parents. They may have a close friend of the family who is an attorney or lawyer and can offer them advice on the loopholes or unnecessary extensions.

Digi Snax
08-28-2009, 09:23 AM
first off post noodz......and we'll go from there

Pendulum
08-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Car bomb that bitch...or strangle her dog, kill her cat, shit in her pillow case, burn down her parents garage...and then u can get really creative!

Don't fuck with him.

Serious business.

Honestly, that's the most frightening thing in this thread. We all know nobody would kill her for this, but it's quite possible he would shit in her pillow case. Which is what frightens me.
This is real life son!

rushbuster70
08-28-2009, 09:46 AM
where the hell is the myspace?

Pendulum
08-28-2009, 09:52 AM
In AZ, a verbal contract with 2 witnesses is equal to a written contract.

Got two witnesses that can go and agree that on more than one occasion, they were present during discussions in which you nad her agreed to each pay half?

nocturnal
08-28-2009, 09:59 AM
girls are dirty bro you cant trust em

AZ_CIVIC
08-28-2009, 10:01 AM
There are two contracts in effect. The contract between the tenants (boyfriend and girlfriend in this case) which is usually a Verbal Contract and the contract between the tenants and the leasing company- I have Always been represented by an attorney in small claims court, as an advocate, not actually representing me with myself absent, however, I've also never been to court personally, but have as a business entity. You can choose to have an attorney represent your company in small claims as long as it is not a sole proprietor or co-proprietor I believe. The judge will always assume that rent is paid 50-50, however, a simple statement saying that there was no verbal agreement of each tenant paying equal shares towards rent will not make the assumption of a 50-50 agreement plausible. You are right about him providing evidence of a money order of half of the rent, but chances are, like most co-tenants they put their money together into one check, money order, or worse yet, cash.

You are right, the judge will more than likely be in His favor - however, don't underestimate the girlfriends parents. They may have a close friend of the family who is an attorney or lawyer and can offer them advice on the loopholes or unnecessary extensions.

One thing he could do if he was smart is show multiple bank statements showing that at the end of each month he consistantly pulled half of the rent money. This will show the judge a trend that at the end of each month he pulled out lets say the rent was 750 and he was pulling 375 out at the end of each month that he was paying half. Either way, the best thing to do is find a roomate that will pay half the rent. If this takes two months tell the parents give you two months of half the rent and call it done. This is a great example of why it is important to make sure you cover your butt.

Jstylez
08-28-2009, 10:11 AM
abso-fucking-lutely ! don't let her old man try to strong arm you man... fuck that shit, he's trying to bail out daddys little girl from her responsibilities, fuck that! daddy's little girl has to pay up, or little girl's daddy! either way, fight this man, that's a large chunk of change!

:thumbup: good luck!

Hopeless EP3
08-28-2009, 11:06 AM
I keep constantly seeing people post get a roommate. HE HAS A 1 BEDROOM!

holla@me
08-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Owens is providing some good info!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: i hope OP is paying attention to it.

i was in a similar situation. where a female roommate decided she'd like to play house with her bf instead of paying rent where she agreed to.

i didn't even bother taking the cunt to court. to me it would have been more of a hassle and i knew i wasn't trying hard enough to find somebody to replace her...even though i considered that HER responsibility, given the situation.

2jz
08-28-2009, 11:33 AM
Agreed^^^Owens is the shit if I ever get another case it goin up here

:type:

Nope nevermind proble get some crazy ass views :crazy:

Owens
08-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Owens is providing some good info!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: i hope OP is paying attention to it.

i was in a similar situation. where a female roommate decided she'd like to play house with her bf instead of paying rent where she agreed to.

i didn't even bother taking the cunt to court. to me it would have been more of a hassle and i knew i wasn't trying hard enough to find somebody to replace her...even though i considered that HER responsibility, given the situation.

AZ_Civic is providing some good info as well!

The "hassle" is usually what demotivates people from doing the right thing, which in the end, shows the person who did the wrong thing that they can get away with it.

KseriesEK
08-28-2009, 11:38 AM
first off post noodz......and we'll go from there
ahahaha...yeah dude. post the noods!

Type - O
08-28-2009, 12:43 PM
x2.

SlowLS
08-28-2009, 12:53 PM
i got a shovel and some lime if you need it.

I Hate Import Cars
08-28-2009, 01:01 PM

Fuckin dick... Leave the dog out of this. ;)

True story. Document EVERYTHING! Every conversation day, date, time, duration, location, and what was discussed. And DO NOT EVER EVER EVER make threats. They WILL come back to haunt you. Be professional and keep emotion out of it.

tuybotom
08-28-2009, 01:04 PM
do this to her lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xnyjAqNkM&feature=related

dustinda
08-28-2009, 01:05 PM
record all the phone conversasions and use those with the lease to get the money and also sue for harassment

ae86ftw
08-28-2009, 01:42 PM

SHE was the one paying with a personal check. i gave her my half and she wrote a check.

AZ_CIVIC
08-28-2009, 02:07 PM
SHE was the one paying with a personal check. i gave her my half and she wrote a check.

If you can, still try to show that you were pulling half the rent out of your account. Even better is that if she is the one paying with here checks ask the land lord or who ever your leasing through to send copies of payments made from her. They sometimes make copies of checks and what not for records, see if you can get copies of that. I think though as long as you get a copy of the lease with both of your names you would have a good shot at beating he in a small claims suit if it came down to it.

atomicx
08-29-2009, 07:02 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:you rock::you rock::you rock::you rock::you rock:

Sprmario
08-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Actually this is really good info, i hope i will never need it but who knows? I say we should have a "legal stuff" category in azht for stuff like this and insurance

ae86ftw
08-29-2009, 11:19 PM
UPDATE:

so i havent called her ONCE and have only texted her only 4 times in the past week and a half trying to resolve things, telling her i love her and not threatening her or harassing her what so ever. i have not spoken to her, only her father.

keep in mind, ive NEVER been in trouble with the law, never had any sort of domestic violence situation, never had the cops called on me for it ever. im not a violent person, especially with women.

early today i was served with a restraining order. the listed reasons from her were;

8/22-police were called, he would not allow me in the apartment to get my things, became very angry.(HER DAD CALLED THE POLICE BEFORE I EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO GET OUT OF BED, PUT ON CLOTHES AND ANSWER THE DOOR.)

July 09-got into an argument, locked myself in the bathroom, he put a hole through the door.(there is a DENT, not a hole in the BEDROOM door that had nothing to do with her or us fighting.)

Through the beginning of the year-verbally abusive, gets worse when he drinks.(i guess by verbally abusive she means me telling her she is immature in life experiences and has a lot to learn. i never called her names or picked on her about anything.)

she also checked off a box that says "request an order for the dfendant to participate in domestic violence counseling."

all of this blew my fucking mind as we never fought or argued and everything is extremely exaggerated, especially with the letters she wrote me not even a week ago saying i love you, i want to work on things, im sorry but this is best for me etc, including a text response from her 4 days ago that says "i love you too."

im going to court to contest it next week as i realize this is only an effort on her part to try to escape paying her half of rent.

ae86ftw
08-30-2009, 11:19 PM
also, just recovered this myspace message from her from the day before she moved out:

"I want you to know that I am sorry for everything I ever put you through. I appreciate your understanding and respect towards me. I just am not ready to take on that amount of financial stress at this time. But despite everything, I am so deeply in love with you that being apart is killing me even more. And if we can't move back a step or two and take things slow, try how it goes, then I'm asking if we can still be friends through this. Because not only have I just lost the best man that has ever come into my life, I've lost my best friend too. I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you, if anything I was only trying to better the both of us as bizzar as that sounds.
I love you and I always will. "

oops! did she just admit that she bounced because of "financial stress" and not abuse or anything that the restraining order claims? HER BAD!

rudsone
08-30-2009, 11:27 PM
girls are so shady. i swear man.

men might be sluts but god damn, females do it on another fucking level.

2jz
08-31-2009, 01:12 AM
girls are so shady. i swear man.

men might be sluts but god damn, females do it on another fucking level.
Fuckin sluts:pissed:

rushbuster70
08-31-2009, 06:08 AM
uhhh this sounds like a typical women to me dude...personally i wouldn't worry about the restraining order.she doesnt want to be with you, so you need to accept that and move on.dont be a wuss.there are plenty of other chicks out there man.

JDMitation
08-31-2009, 08:39 AM
do myspace messages hold up in court?

eviilboy
08-31-2009, 08:57 AM
do myspace messages hold up in court?

Proving the restraining order was a farse.. yes.

As long as it can be authenticated.

ae86ftw
08-31-2009, 12:10 PM
uhhh this sounds like a typical women to me dude...personally i wouldn't worry about the restraining order.she doesnt want to be with you, so you need to accept that and move on.dont be a wuss.there are plenty of other chicks out there man.

uhhhhhhh.

I want the restraining order dropped because all of the complaints on the restraining order are catagorically totally false and damaging to any record.

The restraining order was totally induced by a distraught father who does not want his daughter to be in a relationship with someone who lost their job and felt that his daughter was financially stressed and it was manufactured to cloud and get out of the contractual obligation of co-responsibility of rent.

socal EF
08-31-2009, 12:17 PM
welcome to the world of women

SlowLS
08-31-2009, 12:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xnyjAqNkM&feature=related

hmm...

AZ_CIVIC
08-31-2009, 12:59 PM
also, just recovered this myspace message from her from the day before she moved out:

"I want you to know that I am sorry for everything I ever put you through. I appreciate your understanding and respect towards me. I just am not ready to take on that amount of financial stress at this time. But despite everything, I am so deeply in love with you that being apart is killing me even more. And if we can't move back a step or two and take things slow, try how it goes, then I'm asking if we can still be friends through this. Because not only have I just lost the best man that has ever come into my life, I've lost my best friend too. I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you, if anything I was only trying to better the both of us as bizzar as that sounds.
I love you and I always will. "

oops! did she just admit that she bounced because of "financial stress" and not abuse or anything that the restraining order claims? HER BAD!

I would definetly try to keep this information, as for the restraining order, that is a good move on the fathers behalf, mainly because if you do try and fight this in court they will try and use the restraining order to there advantage. Also be careful with text messages and calls, they can get phone records and show texts and try to also say how you are harrassing or threating your ex.

ae86ftw
08-31-2009, 01:30 PM
I would definetly try to keep this information, as for the restraining order, that is a good move on the fathers behalf, mainly because if you do try and fight this in court they will try and use the restraining order to there advantage. Also be careful with text messages and calls, they can get phone records and show texts and try to also say how you are harrassing or threating your ex.

im aware of that, which is why i havent called or texted her.

Fix.it.again.Tony
09-01-2009, 06:18 PM
make sure to get a screen shot of the myspace message

Frank White
09-01-2009, 06:53 PM
dam that shit is crazy... good luck to you man.

honduh_head
09-01-2009, 07:13 PM
holy shit man thats crazy they got a restraining order on you. looks like you are on the right track with the stuff on your side though... just stay strong brotha!

Zipp
09-01-2009, 09:18 PM
I wanna see some pics so i stay away from her

Owens
09-03-2009, 10:02 AM
uhhhhhhh.

I want the restraining order dropped because all of the complaints on the restraining order are catagorically totally false and damaging to any record.

The restraining order was totally induced by a distraught father who does not want his daughter to be in a relationship with someone who lost their job and felt that his daughter was financially stressed and it was manufactured to cloud and get out of the contractual obligation of co-responsibility of rent.

You should tell a judge EXACTLY that. It's not easy to get a restraining order, not nearly as easy as most people think. In fact, it's easier to purchase a firearm than to get a restraining order. Restraining orders work against many people in many ways, employers can see that you have a restraining order against you and think "Wow, what would make someone want to put a restraining order against this person, he must have done something pretty bad."

You show that evidence, along with "Through this ordeal, I would rather not speak or see her ever again" statement (NOT "oh, I still love her!" for obvious reasons) then you should be at least able to defend yourself.

jägermeister
09-03-2009, 11:29 AM
wow dude, I didn't realize the situation got this out of hand. good luck. seems you have an easy case against them, just avoid any contact with her and her family. keep us updated! :)

ae86ftw
09-03-2009, 11:36 AM
still waiting to find out the court date to contest the restraining order.

2fnfast
09-03-2009, 11:56 AM
get a restraining order against her and her dad,and dude she playing game and if she does it once she will do it again

ae86ftw
09-03-2009, 07:31 PM
so, apparently in the state of arizona, the law states someone can be removed from a lease, or remove themselves from a lease and all that is needed is a restraining order.

they said they cannot wait for me to contest it, they must remove her asap by law. they did say if the ro does get removed, they can put her back on the lease.

their attorney also said the judge probably wont remove it, even if i prove it false because if something happens the judge would look bad.

still going to fight it.

DeeDub
09-03-2009, 07:50 PM
What a bitch! That's fucked up. Hope it ends well for u,

ae86ftw
09-07-2009, 04:12 PM
going to court on the 10th to contest the restraining order. ive kind of lost interest in everything at this point, especially interest in her.

i'll let you guys know what happens.

MrRline2010
09-07-2009, 04:27 PM
man that's some shady shit. If she was dumb enough to put her name on the lease she should be responsible by taking the credit hit or paying off the person that is owed money.

Koopa Troopa
09-08-2009, 06:16 AM
In law, defamation–also called calumny, libel (for written words), slander (for spoken words), and vilification–is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always,[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#cite_note-0) a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).
In common law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law) jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_law), which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy)."[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#cite_note-1)
I've never been for suing people but take her to court for bailing on her financial responsibilities and then serve her dad's punk ass for defamation.. That restraining order is a little over the top.

Oh, Owens and AZ_Civic.. I really appreciate the info you guys have posted. Thank you.

ae86ftw
09-11-2009, 02:15 AM
the judge didnt dismiss the restraining order. she cried, and said shes very scared of me and is scared of what ill do. said she saw me put my old roommates head through a wall when he tried to fight me, and she is terrified. judge bought into it. thats that.

on with life.

lowNslow
09-11-2009, 02:43 AM
wow VERY fucked up. GL dood

rudsone
09-11-2009, 02:48 AM
damn, guess you just lose some battles.

its not like the restraining order can affect you. tell your new employer how the situation was and just stay away from those people. dont forget this, learn from it.

keep your head up d00d

MrRline2010
09-11-2009, 04:43 AM
Sucks man isn't it funny that the law always sides with the poor helpless woman who's really a bitch in disguise.

dtrapp33
09-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Sucks man isn't it funny that the law always sides with the poor helpless woman who's really a bitch in disguise.

everyone gets away with shit not just bitches:lame:

MrRline2010
09-11-2009, 05:42 PM
everyone gets away with shit not just bitches:lame:

9/10 domestic violence disputes end up in the man going to jail and in some instances even with both of them showing injuries the man is taken in because he has the potential to cause more harm than the woman... Please don't start this with me...

rushbuster70
09-12-2009, 06:28 AM
shitty man...I wouldn't worry about it though.the girl & her family are obviously trippin & she's just a bitch so fuck them.get on with your life.just make sure next time you move in with a bitch you know her for at least a year

trace01m
09-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Don't ever get married. Seriously...