PDA

View Full Version : Want to loose weight...

IS-Frank
09-01-2009, 05:17 AM
Ok so first of all this is my first time posting in this section of azht....as of right now i weigh 230lbs and im 5'9.......i ate and did everything your not suposed to i would eat fast food everynight for lunch at work and would buy from the roach coach at work.....and after almost a year of doing that it took a toll at my body i used to be 154lbs back in 05 i did my shae of sport like football and wrestling also all i could remember from wrestling is to starve yourself and run and drink water......now im trying to loose weight what would you guys recomend on foods....my goal is trying to loose the fat on my belly,hips and chest and get to 180lbs if you guys have any input on what good foods and excersise that i can do and eat to help me loose weight that would be great since i work second shift i plan to work out at night since i have to watch my boys during the day.....any help would greatly be apreciated

johnehonda
09-01-2009, 05:20 AM
lots of water, eat small meals and run alot. you will see results the first week

IS-Frank
09-01-2009, 05:27 AM
^^^^that was my maine plan to start doing and start calorie counting also......

SweetNuts
09-01-2009, 02:34 PM
i hear good things about

Hot Rox Extreme
Healthy thrim

If you are looking to take supplements but that also means exercising of course

Jstarda9
09-01-2009, 03:06 PM

Sorry man have to do it...

It's main not maine...Maine is a state

Also it's lose not loose like my pants fit loose...

Eat 5 small meals a day and drink lots of water and work out... I have lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks and I still eat garbage about 3-4 times a week

jonnymos
09-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Like everyone else has said 5-6 small meals a day and some snacking (healthy/fruits/veggies) this will keep your metabolism up and pumpin. No soda or high sugar drinks, Water is your best friend! Cardio Cardio Cardio.

KingDingaLing
09-18-2009, 07:06 PM
since i fractured my wrist in 2 places in February, ive gained 45 pounds. went from 257 to 305 in a matter of 7 months. now im back in the gym and the first week im down 8 pounds. my friend is a personal trainer and for this first 3 weeks this is what he has me eating.

morning 7am

8 eggs,(6 egg whites,2 with yoke)
3 pieces of turkey bacon
2 pieces of toast

930ish

1 banana
1 yoplait fiber one nonfat yogurt (strawberry is yummy)

around noon

2 cups of bowtie pasta
2 cans of tuna
1 small can of sliced olives
zesty Italian dressing(or whatever you prefer)
^^^^^^^^^^^
all mixed together

3ish

banana and yoplait again

dinner 6ish

2 chicken breast(marinated however you want)
1 can of mixed vegetables

though out the day i keep a 1 gallon jug of water by my side.

- protein shake
you can either replace the banana and yoplait with 1 scoop of protein shake or a meal with 2 scoops of the protein shake.
(i buy the BODY FORTRESS whey protein from walmart, its cheap, 12 bux from walmart and the vanilla actually taste good)

at the gym ive been lifting light. taking it easy seeing that i still get a shooting pain up my arm from my wrist, at the end of every workout i do cardio for 15 minutes, its important that you stay within target heart rate to burn fat. if not youll end up burning muscle.

if you like what ive listed, give it a try. i feel alot better since i started. its depressing being at 305. specially since 7 months ago i was pretty solid at 6 foot 2, 257 pounds, with 16 percent body fat.

jägermeister
09-19-2009, 12:00 PM

I followed a similar plan a few months back and just added an evening jog 3x a week, no other workout really. After a few weeks I noticed a change. I took off 2 weeks for vacation and when I came back to work my coworkers noticed as well.

I never weighed myself, the only reference points I have was a doctors visit where I weighed in about 330 I believe prior to starting any change in my diet. In fact it was the reason why I began to change things up.

fast forward a few months, after my 2 week vacation I had another doctor visit and weighed in at 280lbs. Timeframe was about 6 months I believe from when I began to change my diet. I stopped drinking cofffee, Monster (was having 2 a day), cut back on soda as well. I'm going to get back on track, I'm way confident I can lose more since I wasn't really trying the first time around.

The key things I noticed was changing your diet. If you're like me and have a slow metabolism, the '5-6 meals a day' plan helped big time. It's not that you're eating more, you're just eating more healthier foods.

Along with the diet, just adding a simple cardio workout will help. it will 'speed up' the weightloss in a way. After a few weeks I noticed my energy level was high through out the day whereas before I was groggy in the afternoon.

Good luck. I also suggest, if you have medical insurance, or even if not to consult a nutritionist/dietician. Your doctor can help as well.

fivesfe
09-21-2009, 02:15 PM
i did the 6 meals a day for 2 weeks, along with cycling about an hour 5 days out of the week, dropped 10 lbs easily.

3rd week kinda cheated, biked about 4 days of the week. didnt follow the 6 meal plan, only dropped 1lbs.

starting to get back on track, this is the 4th week.

starting weight was 230. weight now is around 219. short term goal(end of october) is to get to 205.

Mister_Panda
09-21-2009, 03:38 PM
I've actually started a weight loss plan but i've slacked off recently. I started it up again this week but here's a brief plan on what I do.

I start the morning off with a jog. It used to be about a mile now I bumped it up to 2 miles and that's every morning.

I cut out the Soda and started eating smarter. When I say smarter I usually have my dinner at 6 (Because of class) and i'm done eating by 7. If I get hungry I have a small bowl of Life cereal, yogurt, or a fruit.

I started drinking a lot of water and keep a Camelback water bottle on me at all times. It worked for a while but since I was slacking, I started to get the weight back. I'm trying again to get in the routine of jogging again. Losing weight isn't that difficult you just need the motivation to get it done and realize that it won't happen over night.

gleiva
09-21-2009, 07:11 PM
runn a lot at least 5 miles a week drink lots of water for breakfast try yogurt with granola in it and a banana
also go online look at some health foods you can make some sound weird but they will help
put almost no mayo on a sandwich and use alfalfa on it those are good for you reall running should help you start
then just look for a diet to start on but not like a weight one a health one and stop eatin roach coach shit it aint good for you to much deep fried stuff eat weat thins for a snack or quaker oat meal snacks good luck it wont be easy but
once you start you will like it oh if you like stuff like hot dogs and hamburgers eat like 98 percent lean and all beef hot dogs with all wheat buns

ilovemy-eg9-
09-22-2009, 02:28 AM
when i weighed 128 which to me was alot..
i COMPLETLY stopped eating pastas breads torlillas. cereal.. anything with flour
AND NO SUGARY DRINKS,, sodas ect.. and it worked
i ended up loosing 18 lbs in 2 weeks
im serious this works..
i weighed 110 its hard but it works..

gl

*EG3*
09-22-2009, 02:31 AM
i just stop eating and threw up every couple of hours... im tellin u... it work awesome... da best part is that u will faint... so is like a power nap... is amazin... lol

fivesfe
09-22-2009, 09:30 PM
meth will help.

patience
01-22-2010, 04:27 AM
Hello,
I found out a few weeks ago that excess weight is not constantly due to excess fat, a great deal of unwanted weight is basically sitting around in your insides. I tried a new supplement that's taking the country by storm, it flushes out your insides. I don't know how it operates nevertheless I know that I lost seventeen lbs and 4 inches off of my tummy!

bb4arson
01-25-2010, 02:17 AM

your going to hate doing this after awhile ur like shit i cant even eat a bag of chips

1 si
01-26-2010, 03:47 PM
run

intel
01-27-2010, 10:56 AM
your going to hate doing this after awhile ur like shit i cant even eat a bag of chips

after a while it becomes ok.. i had a dream i was eating chips and was disguisted with myself and felt like someone was forcing me. it was REALLY strange ( it was part of a bigger dream but i twas strange that this part bothered me lol)

bb4arson
01-28-2010, 01:48 AM
after a while it becomes ok.. i had a dream i was eating chips and was disguisted with myself and felt like someone was forcing me. it was REALLY strange ( it was part of a bigger dream but i twas strange that this part bothered me lol)

bahahaha never had those type of dreams
sometimes im like man i dont even weigh alot and i should be able to eat what ever i want but sometimes its just that you need to stick with what your going with ..whatever im going for im just trying to be healthier ..

and the thing that sucks is the the servings in chips are usually per 11 chips u eat its already 110 calories
and when you think about it that means you have to either run for x amount of time to burn that off when you could have just not at the whole big bag of hot cheetos (which in hot cheetos case it would probably be 140 calories for 11 pieces)

Fc3sEp3Fan
03-07-2010, 09:17 AM
To be honest i never really went into diets.. All i do is workout.. (no running, i hate running..) and eat less then what i would normally (portion wise), eat more veggies/fruits.. and water.. *IF* you lift weights take protein AFTER you workout. i usually take a pre-workout supplement(before you hit the gym), then a intra-workout supplement (during workout), then just take a post-workout protein shake..

Idk that worked for me.. lost like 20lbs.. and got stronger.. xD

ekhatch
03-15-2010, 05:09 PM
i did the HCG diet and lost 20 pounds in 45 days

pch
03-15-2010, 06:07 PM
i did the HCG diet and lost 20 pounds in 45 days

Where did u buy the hcg?

Krypto
03-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Jenny Craig ftw

ekhatch
03-15-2010, 07:25 PM
i got it through this website called support@pharmacyescrow.com its out of like cananda or like hong kong you can only get it in the us if you go through a dr and like one month would be like 600 more bucks you can get a 45 day cycle for only like 100 bucks or less it does take like a month to get here tho and you have to look up the info on how to do the diet its kinda hard

pch
03-15-2010, 09:17 PM
i got it through this website called support@pharmacyescrow.com its out of like cananda or like hong kong you can only get it in the us if you go through a dr and like one month would be like 600 more bucks you can get a 45 day cycle for only like 100 bucks or less it does take like a month to get here tho and you have to look up the info on how to do the diet its kinda hard

I have the info on the diet that consists of no more then 500 calories a day. I just know here and the states it's harder to get.

ekhatch
03-15-2010, 10:07 PM
yeah its only 500 cals... but you can only have one fruit one vegie and 3.5 oz of meat... no its not hard at all you just order it through that website and you can get it with in 3 or 4 weeks you cant use sugars either just stevia

ilovemydseries
03-15-2010, 11:39 PM
im gonna try that diet. i wanna lose 35 lbs.

pch
03-17-2010, 02:08 PM
yeah its only 500 cals... but you can only have one fruit one vegie and 3.5 oz of meat... no its not hard at all you just order it through that website and you can get it with in 3 or 4 weeks you cant use sugars either just stevia
Cool. Where did the injections go? Anywhere in the body?

justanother
03-17-2010, 02:29 PM
20lb in 45 days..??
I have a product that guarantee to lose u 5-10 pound in 5 days.double shorten the days.....and the stuff call 5 days reset.. i have tried my self and it work...not bullshit anyone.....

bmxican
03-18-2010, 04:47 PM

just inject it in your butt or the thigh. Make sure you don't hit a muscle or vein which is easily detectable if you pull the plunger up a little to see what comes out.

ekhatch
03-31-2010, 04:11 PM

you can buy the needles from ebay and then you inject it in your stomach