PDA

View Full Version : no more em2

The God Damn Batman
09-08-2009, 11:55 AM
well guys.. The car is gone. Got a mazda3.
my son is due in 3 weeks. needed something reliable. and a little bigger.

My car completely died on me. Entire elctrical system died. Headgasket was shot.
was tired of puting money into it. im sure gonna miss it tho. :(

now have cheaper payment, and insuance.

I got some ep3 rears i will no longer need. if anyone wants them make an offer.

sniperscout
09-08-2009, 03:22 PM
what did you do with it? trade it in?

The God Damn Batman
09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
what did you do with it? trade it in?
yeah.. and there is a whole story that goes with that, that almost got me arrested last night. i have a bad temper at times.
they gave me 5k for the car. mind you.. with a fair paint job. elctric problems and blown headgasket. it wasnt even running last night.

still missing it.. but i know this will be better for my family and i for the time being.

btw.. were you by any chance in the 101 35th ave area on Friday night? around 7 ish?

MrRline2010
09-08-2009, 03:50 PM
yeah.. and there is a whole story that goes with that, that almost got me arrested last night. i have a bad temper at times.
they gave me 5k for the car. mind you.. with a fair paint job. elctric problems and blown headgasket. it wasnt even running last night.

still missing it.. but i know this will be better for my family and i for the time being.

btw.. where you by any chance in the 101 35th ave area on Friday night? around 7 ish?

he wasn't

good luck man that's what im probably looking at next is a three or something along those lines just gotta get my wife in her new car first. I'm starting to feel alone on this site now... btw pics man and did you go sport or grand touring edition? 4 door or 5 door

The God Damn Batman
09-08-2009, 04:04 PM
he wasn't

good luck man that's what im probably looking at next is a three or something along those lines just gotta get my wife in her new car first. I'm starting to feel alone on this site now... btw pics man and did you go sport or grand touring edition? 4 door or 5 door

yeah man. i wish i could have kept it.

its a good car.. just cant afford the payment and all the maintenece right now. Sniper and yours i think are the best lookin em2's on the site. (and sorry for anyone else i forgot) so keep it as long as you can.

Ill get some better pics when i can but for now here are some crappy ones from the dealer.
its just base model i. I dont plan on doing anything to this except wheels or something and tint. just trying to stay focused on my family right now..

it was only 9500k w/ 40k miles and its an 08 couldnt pass it up

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/lilraz18/0907092005.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/lilraz18/NewImage-2.jpg

this moves WAY better than the em2 though!
pretty much love it besides the no power and the "cool" factor i had in the vic'

MrRline2010
09-08-2009, 04:29 PM
yeah man. i wish i could have kept it.

its a good car.. just cant afford the payment and all the maintenece right now. Sniper and yours i think are the best lookin em2's on the site. (and sorry for anyone else i forgot) so keep it as long as you can.

Ill get some better pics when i can but for now here are some crappy ones from the dealer.
its just base model i. I dont plan on doing anything to this except wheels or something and tint. just trying to stay focused on my family right now..

it was only 9500k w/ 40k miles and its an 08 couldnt pass it up

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/lilraz18/0907092005.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/lilraz18/NewImage-2.jpg

this moves WAY better than the em2 though!
pretty much love it besides the no power and the "cool" factor i had in the vic'

looks like you got a pretty nifty deal. What dealership did you get it through? Also how's the power on it? Get up and go pretty good?

The God Damn Batman
09-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Bell Honda

well if i remeber it says it has 140 hp and 136ish tq.. on this engine.
And well.. it "seems" to be MUCH quicker than the em2

MrRline2010
09-08-2009, 04:35 PM
pretty sweet

The God Damn Batman
09-08-2009, 04:38 PM
thanks man

Jason.AZ1
09-08-2009, 06:27 PM
hell yeah mazda is dope man i miss my 06 mazda 6i

91tegc5
09-08-2009, 09:36 PM
thats good for you man!!! I wish i could put my family first lol i ended up getting me a 09 accord.... soon after that i lost my job got stuck with the huge ass payment and then my em2 took a shit.... blah blah but hey i kept it in the honda family lol

The God Damn Batman
09-09-2009, 08:41 AM
hell yeah mazda is dope man i miss my 06 mazda 6i

yeah man.. so far i pretty much love it.

thats good for you man!!! I wish i could put my family first lol i ended up getting me a 09 accord.... soon after that i lost my job got stuck with the huge ass payment and then my em2 took a shit.... blah blah but hey i kept it in the honda family lol

dang man. well hopefully it will get better for you soon!
do you still have the accord?
Em2 is a great car and i still miss it.. so hopefully you can get it going strong again..
haha.. I tried to get another honda, but i couldnt afford the one i was looking at.

LatinEM1
09-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Nice color! Is it a stick shift?

The God Damn Batman
09-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Nice color! Is it a stick shift?

thanks!

and yep it's a stick

91tegc5
09-09-2009, 08:13 PM
yeah man.. so far i pretty much love it.

dang man. well hopefully it will get better for you soon!
do you still have the accord?
Em2 is a great car and i still miss it.. so hopefully you can get it going strong again..
haha.. I tried to get another honda, but i couldnt afford the one i was looking at.

Yes sir Im still rocking my girl. cant wait to put some rims a system in it. it got really hard for me money wise however I still managed to get by. Maybe I should post some pictures of her and introduce her to azht lol
Yeah the new mazda 3 are looking pretty sick. My cousin got one and those things haul ass.

sniperscout
09-10-2009, 01:51 AM

btw.. were you by any chance in the 101 35th ave area on Friday night? around 7 ish?

no i wasnt there...i havnt been in az for a good many months now...too long

i was hoping that it went to a junk yard...i need a part lol

The God Damn Batman
09-10-2009, 08:56 AM
Yes sir Im still rocking my girl. cant wait to put some rims a system in it. it got really hard for me money wise however I still managed to get by. Maybe I should post some pictures of her and introduce her to azht lol
Yeah the new mazda 3 are looking pretty sick. My cousin got one and those things haul ass.

yeah man.. def gotta post it up on here!

no i wasnt there...i havnt been in az for a good many months now...too long

i was hoping that it went to a junk yard...i need a part lol

oh yeah thats right.

It MAY end up in a junk yard. In coversation with the dealer they said since it had high milage they wouldnt sell it there. They said something about crushing it tho.. I hope that doesnt happen. I would at least like someone to get some use out of it. ar was great.. just coulnt afford to fix the little things that went wrong with it every day.