PDA

View Full Version : Heartbeat on a GSR

lsnosbomb
10-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Just wondering if you guys know how to fix a heartbeat on a GSR integra. Any help is appriciated. Oh would also like to spend zero money fixing this girls car, just want to ajust anything i can to fix it or make it better.

lsnosbomb
10-03-2009, 01:33 PM
For one i already did get laid for two, all these honda guys and none of you know what a heartbeat is, obviously havent been working on cars very long...........let me draw it for you guys. Car idles and as it is it goes up and down in rpm i.e. a heartbeat. But you guys have answered my question...........you dont know

bryans_k20
10-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Take of the intake, clean the tb, and the IAC valve on the tb (they tend to get gummed up). If that doesn't fix it you might have bigger problems. But fluctuating idle does sound better than heartbeat.

rotneg
10-03-2009, 09:14 PM
wow this thread is full of fail no one can just help someone out, any of the old schoolers would know what a heartbeat is first of all second of all if people dont know just go ahead and me a dick about it because you havent heard the term then insult what someone would know about working on cars when you know probably nothing about them,and usually they are caused by vacuum leaks, or the the above answer

lsnosbomb
10-04-2009, 05:19 AM
Problem fixed and guess what............with zero money! and i wasnt the first one to the dick line.............that would go to the guys who are a bunch of smart asses all beacuse they havent heard a term before so here it is for the professors of azht.....i repaired the irratic idle i had inquired about

DarkAngel
10-04-2009, 09:35 AM
wow this thread is full of fail no one can just help someone out, any of the old schoolers would know what a heartbeat is first of all second of all if people dont know just go ahead and me a dick about it because you havent heard the term then insult what someone would know about working on cars when you know probably nothing about them,and usually they are caused by vacuum leaks, or the the above answer

Problem fixed and guess what............with zero money! and i wasnt the first one to the dick line.............that would go to the guys who are a bunch of smart asses all beacuse they havent heard a term before so here it is for the professors of azht.....i repaired the irratic idle i had inquired about

for one, it doesn't help coming in here and insulting anyone. Who would want to help you after insulting everyone that can help you. Big props to bryan_k20 for stepping in.

But seriously....... you are actually complaining about this shit? And yea bryans_k20 helped you out as much as he could. Without being there, it could be several problems causing it. Shit someone could have thought the engine had a murmer or something. Old school or not, you got it fixed, good for you, now go get some more out of this chick for fixing her car so the guy before you can tell you, " So how did I taste?"

die in a dick fire noob
10-04-2009, 10:12 AM
laf at my post being deleted, i felt it was both helpful and funny... what's wrong with that?

and ls, searched and searched for what you meant in hopes of helping you, and no one with a honda has ever called it a "heartbeat" ...

and dark, fucking ew...

DarkAngel
10-04-2009, 10:21 AM
laf at my post being deleted, i felt it was both helpful and funny... What's wrong with that?

And ls, searched and searched for what you meant in hopes of helping you, and no one with a honda has ever called it a "heartbeat" ...

And dark, fucking ew...

lol

Rufus
10-04-2009, 03:37 PM
For one i already did get laid for two, all these honda guys and none of you know what a heartbeat is, obviously havent been working on cars very long...........let me draw it for you guys. Car idles and as it is it goes up and down in rpm i.e. a heartbeat. But you guys have answered my question...........you dont know

You can always go to http://www.honda-tech.com/.....

jordanherrera07
10-04-2009, 05:25 PM
so u have a vaccum leak

ssshhh
10-04-2009, 06:00 PM
i<3nethardass:you rock:

Lexi
10-09-2009, 03:46 PM
lol my car does that when I make the long drive to phoenix sometimes..doesn't happen very often but I always called my car having a asthma attack lol ppl are dumb lol don't take it personally