PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot spots

[JDM] Koller
10-09-2009, 11:55 AM
So as you can read from the title i'm looking for some good spots to do a shoot at. If anyone can give me an address with a pic of it would be mucho appreciated.

die in a dick fire noob
10-09-2009, 12:51 PM
not many people on here or anywhere else are going to do this for you. they don't like to share the spots it took them a long time and a lot of looking to find. you gotta get out there and do your own leg work man.

The President
10-09-2009, 01:03 PM
I agree with Statik. Also, get creative and don't shoot something we've all seen before (parking garage). On top of that, if you go out cruising around, a lot of times you can find neat new shit. I actually have a few spots up my sleeve that I'm waiting to use.

SlowLS
10-09-2009, 02:06 PM
i personally dont lik sharing my shoot spots, just drive around , they arent hard t find

[JDM] Koller
10-09-2009, 04:22 PM
not many people on here or anywhere else are going to do this for you. they don't like to share the spots it took them a long time and a lot of looking to find. you gotta get out there and do your own leg work man.

I agree with Statik. Also, get creative and don't shoot something we've all seen before (parking garage). On top of that, if you go out cruising around, a lot of times you can find neat new shit. I actually have a few spots up my sleeve that I'm waiting to use.

i personally dont lik sharing my shoot spots, just drive around , they arent hard t find
Yeah i understand that they dont want to tell me but im just seeing if anyone will point me in a good direction because im new to this..

reyes1212
10-10-2009, 12:06 AM
I think they only real advice I would want to receive is where NOT to go in regards to finding places.

I hate having to take pictures only to get the cops drive there and get all suspicious. Even if no ticket is even given or anything (possible warning from cops), it's too damn annoying having them bust your nuts over being wherever you are taking pictures at.

The President
10-10-2009, 12:31 AM
I think they only real advice I would want to receive is where NOT to go in regards to finding places.

I hate having to take pictures only to get the cops drive there and get all suspicious. Even if no ticket is even given or anything (possible warning from cops), it's too damn annoying having them bust your nuts over being wherever you are taking pictures at.

fwiw, i've never had the cops "bust me" for shooting

die in a dick fire noob
10-10-2009, 07:34 AM
i've had the cops called, and harassed at a parking garage... i'm not sure if the cops were called or followed me in but they came screeching around the corners like a fucking starsky and hutch chase scene with their lights on.

imagine my surprise with my camera on a tripod just minding my own business.

they went through my shit, made me do a field sobriety test, asked me if i was on drugs, then asked me if i had ever done drugs...

i laughed so hard, i was like for sure dude i've smoked a shit ton of pot but that's not right now so it really doesn't matter does it?

i think what really happened was i interrupted their gay sex meeting there so they were pissed.

riceboy88
10-10-2009, 07:38 PM
only time ive been bothered by cops was when i shooting ravi teg and asu cop came up and chilled and bullshit with us and then in downtown phoenix when i was shooting smoot car and the cop was giving smoot a hard time about a u of a sticker.

im still searching for the spot that phoenixheat took pics of that mercediez that has garffetti to shoot a certain yellow s2k haha.

just drive around and get creative and nooooooooooo parking garages

The President
10-10-2009, 11:43 PM
only time ive been bothered by cops was when i shooting ravi teg and asu cop came up and chilled and bullshit with us and then in downtown phoenix when i was shooting smoot car and the cop was giving smoot a hard time about a u of a sticker.

im still searching for the spot that phoenixheat took pics of that mercediez that has garffetti to shoot a certain yellow s2k haha.

just drive around and get creative and nooooooooooo parking garages

dude, you don't want that spot. it's been SO whored out. Was whored out before I even stumbled upon it. I do know of a few other graffiti spots though.

Honduhluv
10-12-2009, 10:24 PM
I know a few spot near my house but ill keep them to myself,till i do sum quick pix of the lex.