PDA

View Full Version : New track opening in AZ

crxhfb16
10-19-2009, 07:53 AM
Looks like there will soon be another track located in wilcox check it out might be a members only thing though,

http://www.indemotorsports.com/

xracerx
10-19-2009, 08:17 AM
Damn that's a nice complex.

ILIKETODRIVE
10-19-2009, 08:38 AM
Welcome to last year!

J/K, but seriously, we (track whores) have known about it for a looong time.

Kidloco
10-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Anyone heard any more info on it? Are they still scheduled to open in December?

BlueTeg
10-19-2009, 11:40 AM
Lots of (accurate) info here: http://forums.nasaaz.com/showthread.php?t=3319&highlight=inde

boozebag
10-19-2009, 11:44 AM
sweet

Kidloco
10-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Thank you sir.

Phantomeg
10-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Anyone heard any more info on it? Are they still scheduled to open in December?

Tim, we stopped at Inde on our way back from Arroyo Seco on Sunday and got the tour from the owner with a lap around the track in his off-road golf cart...The track is awesome and very technical---Definitely will be exciting to drive!!! :thumbup:

Importfan2
10-19-2009, 06:26 PM
how far is this going to away for us.. im to lazy to map it..

riceboy88
10-19-2009, 06:45 PM
track looks badass

Phantomeg
10-19-2009, 06:52 PM
track looks badass

It is...The only problem is the six miles of dirt road you have to travel to get there...:(

Phantomeg
10-19-2009, 06:55 PM
how far is this going to away for us.. im to lazy to map it..

@ 200 miles...It's in the foot hills just north of I-10 by the Wilcox airport...

comptonasskerry
10-19-2009, 09:00 PM
It is...The only problem is the six miles of dirt road you have to travel to get there...:(

lol fail well its all good for u and tage tho. lol

topramn
10-19-2009, 10:04 PM
lol fail well its all good for u and tage tho. lol

its really not all good. the city wants him to put in a road and he isnt sure about funding that. without a road, i would bet the chances of anyone going there are slim.

comptonasskerry
10-19-2009, 10:17 PM
its really not all good. the city wants him to put in a road and he isnt sure about funding that. without a road, i would bet the chances of anyone going there are slim.

i think u missed the part where i said fail! lol yea i know i wouldnt want to drive all that time on dirt in a race car let alone my pos hatch. so i hope he gets a road.

berny2435
10-21-2009, 09:17 AM

Mid American Motorplex outside of Omaha has gravel and drit roads to get to it. People go there all the time in 911s, Vettes, vipers, Lotus etc.. .

Not hard to maintain a dirt road in the DESERT. Try doing it in the Midwest lol! ! You can put slurry/spray tar on it to keep the dust down but then you get into really Hot weather and that might not hold up well.

6 miles is a kinda far though. 3 wouldn't be so bad. If they have AutoX out there though, having dirt all over your car and hitting cones = scratches = not cool. I got some from my last event cuz I forgot to clean off my rocker panels. GUH.

crxhfb16
10-21-2009, 09:23 AM
i was trying to find the elevation of the track on there website with no luck.

crxhfb16
10-21-2009, 09:26 AM
google maps says 4600"

PhoenixB16
10-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Fucking Wilcox.I shit all over a McDonalds baathroom there after eating at some wack ass Train that was converted into a BBq joint..... Only cool thing in that town is Apple Annie's. lol

street dreams
10-21-2009, 02:16 PM
did anyone look at how much it cost to join

Membership Info

Founding Membership
Initiation Fee: $50,000
Membership Dues: None for the first year. $300 per month thereafter.
Membership Privileges:

•Limited availability thru November 2009.
•Allowed 18 guests (5 driving guests) per month
•Guaranteed access to IMR at all times of operation
•First Right of Refusal to lease garage units and purchase land parcels when available
•Only Membership group with ability to transfer membership
•No session fees for member. Discounted session fees for member guests
•Priority track reservations
•Use of all IMR facilities, including clubhouse, hangar, runway, observation lounge, RV park, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Membership
Initiation Fee: $17,500
Membership Dues: $200.00 per month
Membership Privileges:

•Allowed 5 guests (2 driving guests) per month
•No session fees for member. Discounted session fees for member guests.
•Second Right of Refusal to lease garage units and purchase land parcels
•Use of all IMR facilities, including clubhouse, hangar, runway, observation lounge, RV park, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annual Membership
Annual Fee: $8,000

Limited Availability. Please inquire for further details.

Corporate Membership
Initiation Fee: $90,000 minimum.
Please inquire with cdorland@indemotorsports.com for further details and availability.

B16-Integra
10-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Holy crap membership fees are ridiculous, they better have track days for cheaper haha!

Phantomeg
10-21-2009, 05:18 PM
did anyone look at how much it cost to join

Membership Info

Founding Membership
Initiation Fee: $50,000
Membership Dues: None for the first year. $300 per month thereafter.
Membership Privileges:

•Limited availability thru November 2009.
•Allowed 18 guests (5 driving guests) per month
•First Right of Refusal to lease garage units and purchase land parcels when available
•Only Membership group with ability to transfer membership
•No session fees for member. Discounted session fees for member guests
•Priority track reservations

Executive Membership
Initiation Fee: $17,500
Membership Dues: $200.00 per month
Membership Privileges:

•Allowed 5 guests (2 driving guests) per month
•No session fees for member. Discounted session fees for member guests.
•Second Right of Refusal to lease garage units and purchase land parcels

Annual Membership
Annual Fee: $8,000

Limited Availability. Please inquire for further details.

Corporate Membership
Initiation Fee: $90,000 minimum.
Please inquire with cdorland@indemotorsports.com for further details and availability.

Keep in mind, that when it comes to paying the bills that could all change...:bs:

topramn
10-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Keep in mind, that when it comes to paying the bills that could all change...:bs:

good call. the track will be available but to what groups is still being determined.

crxhfb16
10-21-2009, 09:23 PM
ive always wanted to take my cars out on a track but driving to phoenix is a bit inconvenient. Ii hope i will be able to take my cars out at indi sense its a pretty short drive from vista.

topramn
10-21-2009, 10:00 PM
we have people who drive from las cruces almost every event.

thablasta
10-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Fucking Wilcox.I shit all over a McDonalds baathroom there after eating at some wack ass Train that was converted into a BBq joint..... Only cool thing in that town is Apple Annie's. lol
Weak sauce! I ate there and it was the bomb. And no shit explosion afterwords.

That's a lot closer than Deming. Hopefully they will have some affordable events out there.

PhoenixB16
10-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Weak sauce! I ate there and it was the bomb. And no shit explosion afterwords.

That's a lot closer than Deming. Hopefully they will have some affordable events out there.

That place was iffy at best.My brisket was all fucked up...... And one thing that irks me is a fucked up brisket.The server was fine as a motherfucker though....

SlowCivicHmm
10-28-2009, 10:30 AM
proauto ran a test day @ this track.....I heard nothing but good things here...

last I heard is the track is interested in a partnership with bondo/proauto for running track days @ this track....

I haven't kept up....my car is stored....along with my life.. :-(

Mafioso
10-28-2009, 10:33 AM
my biker buddies ran on that track to test and provide feedback.. said it is an awesome track!

topramn
10-28-2009, 08:51 PM
proauto ran a test day @ this track.....I heard nothing but good things here...

last I heard is the track is interested in a partnership with bondo/proauto for running track days @ this track....

I haven't kept up....my car is stored....along with my life.. :-(

Inde Motorsports is interested in a partnership with anyone who is willing to go down there to have an event. They have invited NASA to do test days as well but from the feedback we have gotten, there is still no run off areas and still no paved road to the track. Currently the road is 6 miles of dirt. While we have heard the track is nice and could be fun, the questions still at hand are; will the radios work, who is going to provide safety workers, where will safety crews sleep, where are the corner workers going to stay, where is the admin team going to stay, and who is going to pay for all of them to stay somewhere. It all sounds good now but lots of planning still needed by any organization before running there.