PDA

View Full Version : supplement replacement

Medina
11-18-2009, 12:45 AM
I was taking the BSN stack, and it was working well for me but stoped working out for about a year. I recently joined 24Hr fitness and want to get in shape again. After day 1 I was sore, after day 2 I couldn't stretch out my arms, lets see how I wake up tomorrow lol. What supplements do you guys recommend that are not too painful in the wallet (like BSN). So far I have only picked up Jack3d since i have heard great reviews about it and has a good price... lol

So what would you guys use instead of nitrix and cell mass? Is Jack3d any good or did i just throw my $26 away. lol
-thanks

jonnymos
11-18-2009, 09:10 AM
http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81538

rushbuster70
11-18-2009, 11:42 AM
which 24 hour fitness do you go to?

Medina
11-18-2009, 12:05 PM
^^^ metro center,

Nachooooosupreme
11-18-2009, 12:08 PM
i work out 3x/wk. drink my twinlab protein shake and take b complex vitamins. being sore is good. just stick with it!!!

rushbuster70
11-18-2009, 04:42 PM
^^^ metro center,

dude I wanna start going there...when do you go work out?time/days?

dtrapp33
11-18-2009, 11:34 PM
I'm stacking BSN's N.O xplode with Cell Mass and Astrophex....actually found a deal online for the NO and Cell Mass that wasnt too expensive, came out to about 85 bucks for both of em, much better than a local GNC etc.

Medina
11-18-2009, 11:49 PM
dude I wanna start going there...when do you go work out?time/days?

We just started going Monday, but our schedule will be M-F we go in between 6-8 and leave from 9-11 (depending what time one of my friends gets off from work) lol

it was $10 initiation fee, and $29.99 a month but get access to both gyms. They have a sauna, hot tub, pool, and a steam room. Not bad for a $1 a day...

You can get a 7 day pass online at their website you should check it out, just remember they will try and hustle you to sign up lol.

Medina
11-18-2009, 11:59 PM
I'm stacking BSN's N.O xplode with Cell Mass and Astrophex....actually found a deal online for the NO and Cell Mass that wasnt too expensive, came out to about 85 bucks for both of em, much better than a local GNC etc.

yeah i had that stack NO Xplode, cell mass, & nitrix, was working for me, but after doing some research guess they are not that great, just overcharging for something that dosent exist .

http://www.supplementpolice.com/Complaint.pdf

SiR Mikey
11-20-2009, 01:11 PM
yeah i had that stack NO Xplode, cell mass, & nitrix, was working for me, but after doing some research guess they are not that great, just overcharging for something that dosent exist .

Good post man. I'm assuming that's a link to the case against BSN? I can't see it since I'm on my phone. Most real supplement stores(not gnc, hi health etc.) are against BSN products. The only reason they carry them is because it sells. Not because its good, but because its so hyped up kids who don't know any better buy it.

As for your soreness, its normal. Especially after not working out for a long period of time(look up DOMS). Just get a good protein/multi vitamin and make sure your eating enough to get the nutrients your body needs. Without a good diet, supplements are pretty much useless.

boostedrex
11-20-2009, 10:51 PM
i go to that 24 hour every once and a while but usally like 3am

dtrapp33
11-21-2009, 01:36 AM

Wow I had no idea good posting...so basically a preworkout supplement and a good creatine is a decent replacement for NO and Cellmass? I mean they do work for me but I don't like the idea of them making money off of false statements...any ruling on this case? I read it though but did not really find a conclusion...:icon_eek:

Uless
11-27-2009, 11:16 PM
yea... put in work son! m-s 7pm-12am cavs, quads and legs.... arms, back and chest one day ill be the best from the west! live by it lmao!

Fc3sEp3Fan
11-28-2009, 02:43 PM
naNO Vapor(pre-workout), IntraVOL(during-workout), Nitrotech(post-workout) all from muscletech should check them out.