PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 11 Picks

sssmokin05si
11-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Hey Guys! It's that time again, let's get our week 11 pics in! What do y'all think??

AGAIN:
Lets make this JUST the picks with maybe a mild justification on why if you want. You can just kind of copy/paste my original posting and highlight the WINNER in blue, or just type it.

Rules: PLEASE, NO fighting, we have plenty of other team threads to do that in, JUST PICKS! Don't post if you're not doing picks.

I know it's a bit late for tonights game, but I am betting on the team that's losing right now anyway. Just be honest about who you had for tonight, no reason not to be lol.

Dolphins @ Panthers
Redskins @ Cowboys
Browns @ Lions
49ers @ Packers
Steelers @ Chiefs
Falcons @ Giants
Saints @ Buccaneers
Bills @ Jaguars
Colts @ Ravens
Seahawks @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Rams
Jets @ Patriots
Bengals @ Raiders
Chargers @ Broncos
Eagles @ Bears
Titans @ Texans

Daddy_Digital
11-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Chargers over denver!!

EF928
11-19-2009, 10:05 PM
cowboys all the way....

Mafioso
11-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Hey Guys! It's that time again, let's get our week 11 pics in! What do y'all think??

AGAIN:
Lets make this JUST the picks with maybe a mild justification on why if you want. You can just kind of copy/paste my original posting and highlight the WINNER in blue, or just type it.

Rules: PLEASE, NO fighting, we have plenty of other team threads to do that in, JUST PICKS!

I know it's a bit late for tonights game, but I am betting on the team that's losing right now anyway. Just be honest about who you had for tonight, no reason not to be lol.

Dolphins @ Panthers
Redskins @ Cowboys
Browns @ Lions
49ers @ Packers
Steelers @ Chiefs
Falcons @ Giants
Saints @ Buccaneers
Bills @ Jaguars
Colts @ Ravens
Seahawks @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Rams
Jets @ Patriots
Bengals @ Raiders
Chargers @ Broncos
Eagles @ Bears
Titans @ Texans

Agree except Dolphins, even though they obviously won.. Ricky Williams as the starting back is HUGEEEE for them and me.. fantasy football goldmine tonight and I knew they'd do it. Oh, and I think Lions will upset Browns..

honduh_head
11-20-2009, 09:29 AM

AGAIN:

Rules: PLEASE, NO fighting, we have plenty of other team threads to do that in, JUST PICKS!

Dolphins @ Panthers
Redskins @ Cowboys
Browns @ Lions
49ers @ Packers
Steelers @ Chiefs
Falcons @ Giants
Saints @ Buccaneers
Bills @ Jaguars
Colts @ Ravens
Seahawks @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Rams
Jets @ Patriots
Bengals @ Raiders
Chargers @ Broncos
Eagles @ Bears
Titans @ Texans
good pics. i agree with all of them

sssmokin05si
11-20-2009, 09:57 AM
cowboys all the way....

READ! I know it's a hard concept. If you're going to post in here, post all the picks.

Agree except Dolphins, even though they obviously won.. Ricky Williams as the starting back is HUGEEEE for them and me.. fantasy football goldmine tonight and I knew they'd do it. Oh, and I think Lions will upset Browns..

For sure man! I finally picked against Miami, and for Carolina. Bad idea. I have RW on my fantasy team too, what a score!

PandaBear
11-20-2009, 10:50 AM
good pics. i agree with all of them

x2!

brandon
11-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Dolphins @ Panthers
Redskins @ Cowboys
Browns @ Lions
49ers @ Packers (upset pick and their my team i cant go against them)
Steelers @ Chiefs
Falcons @ Giants (tough call it can go either way)
Saints @ Buccaneers
Bills @ Jaguars
Colts @ Ravens (i wanted to pick bal.but after last weeks comeback i can't)
Seahawks @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Rams
Jets @ Patriots
Bengals @ Raiders
Chargers @ Broncos(another good match up i think that den is overratted though)
Eagles @ Bears
Titans @ Texans

brandon
11-23-2009, 04:52 AM
wow i was 10and 4 not too bad.. my 49ers lost though :(

sssmokin05si
11-23-2009, 10:07 PM
wow i was 10and 4 not too bad.. my 49ers lost though :(

You were 11-5, same deal though I guess.

I went 12-4, not the greatest, but I did notttt see those Steelers or Bengals coming. Damn!