PDA

View Full Version : what the F!!!!!!!

hobsjr626
11-24-2009, 01:36 PM
well they broke in to my car last night and guess what they didnt take anything!!!!!! but i did have some finger prints left behind and lets seeee if the pigs do something about it this time !!!!!!!
anyone else getting there cars broken into here in tucson ???????:guns: :guns: die fuckers who got in to my car ill find u sooner or later ass holes

ChrisIsYoung
11-24-2009, 01:38 PM
sucks... but you still have a car and all in one

hobsjr626
11-24-2009, 01:54 PM
yeah i know am glad too =) i still got my car but my delsol a few months ago was not so lucky if u know what am talking about !for those who know me .

that one guy
11-28-2009, 01:12 AM
sorry to say but cops wont do shit

DurtyVtec
11-28-2009, 07:24 AM
Ya cops won't do shit. Mine got broken into last sunday and they stole my backpack for class and criminal justice books aren't cheap. They didn't steal my deck or ipod either. It was fishy but thankfully that's all they took, oh ya and my window was broken. So something is definately going on in tucson.

hobsjr626
11-28-2009, 12:04 PM
tell me about it but good thing they didnt broke the window !!!! but u know what they broke off that lil nub thats on the weather striping i guess to keep it in place or somthing ???? but yeah thats how they did it they took that off pulled it out of place and stuck somthing in between the stripping and got my locks open . i guess thats the stealth way to do it then but ppl carefull out there and to da tuner sorry to hear they broke in to ur car ive seen u around too and ur car looks good bro
but yeah think of it they brake in to a car and they steal somthing thats not even worth taking !!!!! and i say WTF
well keep this thread going u know how smart ppl are and who know maybe one of the thieve is on this site

:lightsword:

DurtyVtec
11-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Thanks man. It wasn't the ek that got broken into, it was my eg coupe. But don't expect any help from police. I'm sure sooner or later they'll get caught. And what car do u drive??^^ idk if I have seen you or not lol

hobsjr626
11-28-2009, 09:43 PM
ooooo my brother in law has a hatch and yeah there easy to brake in to lol but sorry man but hey we both have are cars still and thats good !!!! but i drive a 98 civic coupe red i have nothing on it but some side markers and thats about it am to scared to put money in this car cuz of what happen to my sol but u know that honda bug that bites cuz no matter what i know am going to put money in to it