Parkour?
aka
Freerun?

Fundillo
12-12-2009, 07:48 PM
I'd take pictures! lol

brandon
12-13-2009, 05:30 AM
i seen a girl and guy doin some of that shit in palo verde park a couple weeks ago

1fastdc
12-13-2009, 12:10 PM
watching to much G4 channel are we??

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 03:55 PM
wtf? G4? get all that gay out ur mouth.....

people DO have hobbies outside of hondas cracker!

we been busy on this Pakour tip for a while now but during train days we never see anyone else gettin down.
that's why I'm ASKING if anyone local is in tha game.

1fastdc
12-13-2009, 05:49 PM
yes its true freeruning is for the gays, thats why its on G4! Thats also why theres only 2 posts on your bitch ass thread... So dont be mad theres no gay in my mouth unlike in your pic.

cracker? hahahal dam right im white and im proud. Not much of us left these days an if you have hobbies other than "HONDA's" this sight isnt for you buddy...

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 05:52 PM
yes its true freeruning is for the gays, thats why its on G4! Thats also why theres only 2 posts on your bitch ass thread... So dont be mad theres no gay in my mouth unlike in your pic.

cracker? hahahal dam right im white and im proud. Not much of us left these days an if you have hobbies other than "HONDA's" this sight isnt for you buddy...

dude this thread has its right to be here thats why theres a HEALTH and FITNESS section
freerunning is fitness so get your facts straight
:newwhip:

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 07:11 PM

i would have said all kinds of shit to make you look like a little girl.
but why should i waste my time on a couch potato that cant even differentiate between "sight" and "SITE" as in WEBSITE and correctly denote the plural form of HONDAS.

thanks for taking note of the number of posts in a ONE day old thread..
:idiot:

1fastdc
12-13-2009, 07:43 PM
dude this thread has its right to be here thats why theres a HEALTH and FITNESS section
freerunning is fitness so get your facts straight
:newwhip:

haha i never said it shouldnt be in this section. I just said it was gay. You guys just get butt hurt to easy PERIOD.

i would have said all kinds of shit to make you look like a little girl.
but why should i waste my time on a couch potato that cant even differentiate between "sight" and "SITE" as in WEBSITE and correctly denote the plural form of HONDAS.

thanks for taking note of the number of posts in a ONE day old thread..
:idiot:

You can say all you want you aint maken me look like shit and so i ditched a little from skoo lol...
i bet if we were in persion you wouldnt be talkin all that good shit. your ass wouldnt be freeruning you would be runing to get free.

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 07:50 PM

so what do u mean that you didnt say it didnt belong in here?
dude your just contradicting yourself

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 07:51 PM
haha i never said it shouldnt be in this section. I just said it was gay. You guys just get butt hurt to easy PERIOD.

You can say all you want you aint maken me look like shit and so i ditched a little from skoo lol...
i bet if we were in persion you wouldnt be talkin all that good shit. your ass wouldnt be freeruning you would be runing to get free.

your so cool talking shit on the internet
:type:

1fastdc
12-13-2009, 07:56 PM
so what do u mean that you didnt say it didnt belong in here?
dude your just contradicting yourself

well dumbass it depends on what you mean by"IT". I said he shouldnt be here correct, but the tread is in the right spot!

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:01 PM
well dumbass it depends on what you mean by"IT". I said he shouldnt be here correct, but the tread is in the right spot!

but the spot is made for this kinda subject how do you know if he doesnt also have thread in the project section?

you dont!!

so why dont you just :bolt:

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 08:04 PM
if we were in person blah blah blah...
if azht was ALL about Hondas, this section wouldnt be here smart guy....

you obviously dont freerun so take your ass up outta my thread.

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:06 PM
if we were in person blah blah blah...
if azht was ALL about Hondas, this section wouldnt be here smart guy....

you obviously dont freerun so take your ass up outta my thread.

dont worry bro i got you

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 08:08 PM
good lookin out pimpin:thumbup:

1fastdc
12-13-2009, 08:09 PM
yea he gots you my point exactly...fuckin little faggets got your panties bunched up . ill leave when the fuck i want.

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:17 PM
yea he gots you my point exactly...fuckin little faggets got your panties bunched up . ill leave when the fuck i want.
haha faggots?

nigga your the one that took a pic of your faggot ass and posted it on an avatar?

faggots? look in the mirror bro
your the closest to faggot that anyone is ever gonna get

now the site is AZHT (arizona Honda tuners)
your ass should be on AZST (arizona shit talkers)

were all here for one cause we love hondas but we dont take shits in opur hondas and we dont eat dinner in them either

we Love our hondas and we love them to a certain extent where we want people to hang out with people that have the same desire
but we have other hobbies too

apperently your other hobbie is taking gay pictures
so :whatever:

1fastdc
12-13-2009, 08:17 PM
ok im out...

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 08:23 PM
lol that was great had to immortalized that with a quote!

haha faggots?

nigga your the one that took a pic of your faggot ass and posted it on an avatar?

faggots? look in the mirror bro
your the closest to faggot that anyone is ever gonna get

now the site is AZHT (arizona Honda tuners)
your ass should be on AZST (arizona shit talkers)

were all here for one cause we love hondas but we dont take shits in opur hondas and we dont eat dinner in them either

we Love our hondas and we love them to a certain extent where we want people to hang out with people that have the same desire
but we have other hobbies too

apperently your other hobbie is taking gay pictures
so :whatever:

ok im out...

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:24 PM
what do u mean immortalize?

1fastdc
12-13-2009, 08:28 PM
you got a problem lets meet up then

1fastdc
12-13-2009, 08:28 PM
both of you.

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:29 PM
both of you.

aww did i burst your little bubble buddy?

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 08:30 PM
what do u mean immortalize?
keep it engraved in tha thread in case he edits his bitch out post

1fastdc
12-13-2009, 08:31 PM
thats what i thought.

ill remember the face dont worrie...

GOTTRQ?
12-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Jesus christ.. I was getting ready to lock this thread, but I think I'll leave it. Some people are just WAY too proud to just shut up. lol.

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 08:32 PM
i wont WORRY

remember it then! tattoo it too!!
its a great face ask your girl!

i would rock you if you tried shit.

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Jesus christ.. I was getting ready to lock this thread, but I think I'll leave it. Some people are just WAY too proud to just shut up. lol.
dont lock it steve i got this my friend

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 08:34 PM
yeah just let him do his thing... maybe the thread will catch the attention of an actual Traceur (freerunner)

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:35 PM
thats what i thought.

ill remember the face dont worrie...

remember it bro
my myspace is on my sig
look in my top your girl is probably the one commenting all my pics
dotn act like your gonna drive all the way down from phoenix to do something
just do yourself a favor and:wave1:say goodbye

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:36 PM
yeah just let him do his thing... maybe the thread will catch the attention of an actual Traceur (freerunner)

oh yea dude sorry but my friend is actually into that shit im jsut too lazy for that shit lol

ill let him know

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 08:37 PM
hell yeah let him whats crackin

BigCountry
12-13-2009, 08:38 PM
God damn... is this shit really happening? Why would you come into a thread that has nothing that interests you and call 2 men fagots? I'm a shit talker through and through but this is some shit that would happen in high school.

1fastdc.... just shut up.... you aren't gonna meet up with these guys. The first thing you'll say is 'Come to Phoenix fags'..... Since you're the antagonizing this bull shit, if you wanna "meet up", bring your happy ass to Tucson. I'm sure that there will be several here waiting on you. :thumbup:

:offtopic2:

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:39 PM
yea dude its cause were both going to the marines and he wants to get in shape but ima just let the marines get me in shape haha

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:40 PM
God damn... is this shit really happening? Why would you come into a thread that has nothing that interests you and call 2 men fagots? I'm a shit talker through and through but this is some shit that would happen in high school.

1fastdc.... just STFU you aren't gonna meet up with these guys. The first thing you'll say is 'Come to Phoenix fags'..... Since you're the antagonizing this bull shit, if you wanna "meet up", bring your happy ass to Tucson. I'm sure that there will be several here waiting on you. :thumbup:

:ontopic:

thank you big country your my hero:th_supergay:

BigCountry
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Sarcastic bastard....lol

I think that if you guys wanna do this, more power to you.... I'm just a fatass, so this doesn't concern me. :lmao:

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Sarcastic bastard....lol

I think that if you guys wanna do this, more power to you.... I'm just a fatass, so this doesn't concern me. :lmao:

cmon ill bring you a present

:031:

BigJsaid
12-13-2009, 08:44 PM
but you could park your bad ass hatch in tha parking lot to make tha spot HOT..lol

BigCountry
12-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa..... Save it for Steve.... lol

BigCountry
12-13-2009, 08:45 PM
but you could park your bad ass hatch in tha parking lot to make tha spot HOT..lol

My badass hatch? BWahahahahhaahahhahahaha....

BigCountry
12-13-2009, 08:45 PM

MannyaK
12-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa..... Save it for Steve.... lol

steve is a 10 second kinda guy
hahha too quick BWUAHAHHA

im done playing homo:offtopic:

brandon
12-14-2009, 05:28 AM
when u leaving for bootcamp?

Mat*speC1
12-14-2009, 09:39 AM
ok im out...

you actin lika little bitch riight now!!!

HawaiianGSR
12-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Bra im down, let me know wen

ilovehisHONDA
12-15-2009, 09:33 AM
ohhh wow drama... i wouldnt try fucking with bigjsaid... i heard he's a pretty big dude..

other than that... omg yay i wanna freerun

MannyaK
12-15-2009, 09:54 AM
when u leaving for bootcamp?

around may so i have time to get in shalpe i just choose not to

nyenye09
12-15-2009, 12:13 PM
im in... but for real you guys really doing this? i do this everyday! PM if your really down to do this shiizz...

:offtopic2:

lets freerun!

:bolt:

haha

BigJsaid
12-15-2009, 12:16 PM
everyday huh?
well just holla my way!
i get bizzy every monday and wednesday and aim for extra during the mornings on weekends

MannyaK
12-15-2009, 01:46 PM
ive never done this though what exactly is it

BigJsaid
12-15-2009, 01:51 PM
its running without being bound by tha path or any obstacle.
not just jumping over and off shit, but using your developed technique
& strength while running to overcome whats in your way so it becomes on your way.
feel me?

youtube parkour for a general understanding of the level of fit, strength, balance, and technique needed.

HawaiianGSR
12-15-2009, 02:45 PM
wow j i heard your a big dude, yea mourning on da wkendz im down. Wea u wanna meet dis sat den?

BigJsaid
12-15-2009, 02:55 PM
like reid park maybe? they got a few lil things to practise kongs and other vaults on..unless u wanna go somewhere

ilovehisHONDA
12-15-2009, 04:06 PM
wow j i heard your a big dude, yea mourning on da wkendz im down. Wea u wanna meet dis sat den?

he is a big dude.

BigJsaid
12-15-2009, 04:10 PM
lol...im not that big
i COULD be bigger....but i choose to stay at low heavyweight for MMA and Parkour purposes

HawaiianGSR
12-15-2009, 06:13 PM
he is a big dude.

I know J personally, jus making jokes

MannyaK
12-15-2009, 06:15 PM
I know J personally, jus making jokes

i dont happen to know J
but ima guess hes a big guy :lama:

ilovehisHONDA
12-16-2009, 04:45 PM
he isssss a big guy, thats fashoooo!

i wanna go on this little run im fat i wanna be skinny

BigCountry
12-16-2009, 04:47 PM
You're not fat!!!! I am... :(

lol

ilovehisHONDA
12-16-2009, 04:49 PM
ummm.... hello.. have you seen me??? ugh i wear size 5 i wanna wear size 3.

BigCountry
12-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Yeah I've seen you.... you look great to me. lol

ilovehisHONDA
12-16-2009, 04:58 PM
:barf:

is what i am

BigJsaid
12-16-2009, 05:03 PM
ummm.... hello.. have you seen me??? ugh i wear size 5 i wanna wear size 3.

lol you type like you talk...

good shit....

run wit this guy and you'll get to your size 3 in 9 weeks

OR YOUR MONEY BACK...

hahaaaaa

MannyaK
12-16-2009, 05:06 PM

good shit....

OR YOUR MONEY BACK...

hahaaaaa

haha

got us a trainer in the room:biggrin:

ilovehisHONDA
12-16-2009, 08:58 PM

good shit....

OR YOUR MONEY BACK...

hahaaaaa

k jason you can be my workout friend. i will literally pay you 100 dollars if you get me skinny in 8 weeks. sooooo. lets like do a weigh in thing and then run together then if i lose weight. you become richer.

are you faccking down

BigJsaid
12-16-2009, 09:10 PM
fawking down!

ilovehisHONDA
12-16-2009, 09:11 PM
yay friends at last! i pmd you the details. ummm. you could pm back

ilovehisHONDA
12-16-2009, 09:22 PM
i came back to the thread to mention that im hella excited cause during soccer practice we used to do these things ourcoach liked to refer to as "fun runs" hahahaha

basically we just ran and ran and ran like everywhere and anywhere... like i used to run cross country too in high school and we would run the trails or whatever for soccer and it was hella fun times.

MannyaK
12-16-2009, 09:55 PM
i came back to the thread to mention that im hella excited cause during soccer practice we used to do these things ourcoach liked to refer to as "fun runs" hahahaha

basically we just ran and ran and ran like everywhere and anywhere... like i used to run cross country too in high school and we would run the trails or whatever for soccer and it was hella fun times.

really?
i was in football for 3 years and we had this bullshit thing called big 5's
it was 100 yards of sprinting down the field to build speed
100 yards of bear walking to help you use your entire body
100 yards of rolling on the ground from one side to the other to help you not get motion sick
100 yards of jogging
and last but not least 100 yards of kareokes
sucked ass// we went to state though=)

ilovehisHONDA
12-17-2009, 05:54 AM
ugh i hated suicide runs and bleachers or stadiums.... hahahahaha.

but im a fatass now soooo i wanna run and get all skinny and what not!

ilovehisHONDA
12-17-2009, 05:55 AM
oh but p.s. i love kareokes hahaha soooo fucking fun

nyenye09
12-17-2009, 12:06 PM
everyday huh?
well just holla my way!
i get bizzy every monday and wednesday and aim for extra during the mornings on weekends

yeah everyday!

let me know when you guys get down...

:rflmao:

ilovehisHONDA
12-17-2009, 01:17 PM
pssh i dont think jason wants to be work out buddies

:(

BigJsaid
12-17-2009, 04:04 PM
whooooooooa!

you know where im iz!
lol

better holla back when you feel like dying on the inside

MannyaK
12-17-2009, 05:25 PM
I think id do this but ill get too damm tired

BigJsaid
12-17-2009, 05:58 PM
come join in! we can just run and work on vaulting techniques with you...so that way you dont just jump in with the sharks

ilovehisHONDA
12-18-2009, 12:44 PM
i wanna work on vaulting techniques..

and dying on the inside?? wtf jason hahah

MannyaK
12-18-2009, 12:56 PM
i wanna work on vaulting techniques..

and dying on the inside?? wtf jason hahah

i dont wanna die in the inside:icon_eek:

ilovehisHONDA
12-18-2009, 01:03 PM
hahahhahaa omg dying on the inside. wtf does that even mean? running so much that you feel like you're dying on the inside???

MannyaK
12-18-2009, 01:04 PM
hahahhahaa omg dying on the inside. wtf does that even mean? running so much that you feel like you're dying on the inside???

i took a shit the other that gave me that kinda feeling

BigJsaid
12-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Ahahaaaaaaaa!!

Looks like tomorrow is goin down like a muffucka! Who else wanna be down?

MannyaK
12-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Ahahaaaaaaaa!!

what time tomorrow?

i gotta work from 10 to 12

i might not even run i need to catch up on some car detailing

bb4arson
12-19-2009, 01:36 AM
i learned how to do front flips off my roof because of free running kinda plus i was bored and wasnt a pussy but eventually my ankles started to feel weird so i stopped

ilovehisHONDA
12-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Ahahaaaaaaaa!!

i wassss down but you flakey flaked :(

sunday though right!?

:wave1:

BigJsaid
12-19-2009, 12:08 PM
i learned how to do front flips off my roof because of free running kinda plus i was bored and wasnt a pussy but eventually my ankles started to feel weird so i stopped
dam..thats wassup...
thats tha only shit im scared of...flips are sketchville for me..i over think my neck and back getting fucked...too bad your a Capital area head, coulda brought your ballsiness back and used it for motivation

i wassss down but you flakey flaked :(

sunday though right!?

:wave1:
sunday bloody sunday! no doubt!

ilovehisHONDA
12-21-2009, 11:09 AM
runnnnn time

bb4arson
12-22-2009, 07:51 AM
[QUOTE=BigJsaid;1797370]dam..thats wassup...
thats tha only shit im scared of...flips are sketchville for me..i over think my neck and back getting fucked...too bad your a Capital area head, coulda brought your ballsiness back and used it for motivation

[QUOTE]

dont be a scardy cat ..thats what free running is about =)
dont hesitate
if u do it will fuck ur life when ur doing something off a 2 story building ..:icon_eek::poke:

brett09
01-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Free running is freaking dope i wish I could flip off a tree

dEaFHATCH
04-22-2010, 10:24 PM
wow wtf?! this thread has gone in just about every direction... now all we need is someone trying to sell something lol

id be down but i gotta cut down my weight a little... maybe after the deployment

Method520
04-24-2010, 03:51 PM
ey! am i too late?? im down to tag along with manyak and bigj and beat this crackers ass.

and buddy, im gunna flat out say it. your a douche bag for putting your myspace link over your avatar, and posting pictures of yourself with money in your hand, and pics of your tat. douchebaggery at its finest here. id love to post one of ur pics along with this similar one i found on the web, but im a nice guy. in fact im really not a shit talker at all, but you tryin to Ethug your way to the top of this forum is just crackin me up :rflmao:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2iln24p.jpg

how what a cooincidence, under ur avitar it says your lookin for a 10mm. do u mean like this one ^^^^?
im sure you do ball with guns cause you aint got any up in the anatomy.

scotch123
05-20-2010, 02:44 PM
maybe late, but are you guys still running?

ilovehisHONDA
05-21-2010, 11:20 AM
jason is a flake. :)

haha jk. idk JASONNNN! can we still run?

BigJsaid
05-21-2010, 12:22 PM
if folks are serious, i got an inbox.
we can handle business whenever cuz im always runnin not givin a what

Paper Boy
05-21-2010, 01:20 PM
This some Joe Eigo ish or some regular running?

ilovehisHONDA
05-21-2010, 10:33 PM
if folks are serious, i got an inbox.
we can handle business whenever cuz im always runnin not givin a what

dude you know i live right by rillito. fucking pick a day and let's run it. i've like.. mildly jogged it a few times, but let's hella be hardcore and run and then.. well you know what happens next.

ilovehisHONDA
05-23-2010, 08:03 AM

good shit....

OR YOUR MONEY BACK...

hahaaaaa

j im stilllll down so let's runnnn