PDA

View Full Version : How Long Is The Power Steering Return Hose In A DC2?

MUG
12-17-2009, 07:37 PM
I need to get a piece of hose cut for my power steering in my DC2,its the return line. Does anyone know how long the hose needs to be? I tried to look the specs up but couldn't find them for it. My idiot friend tried to convince me to take my power steering out but after driving it I realize I want it in there,and he threw the hose out.:pissed:Well thanks in advance.

Acurazor
12-17-2009, 10:09 PM
Damn that sucks. Problem is, there is 5 parts to the return line. 1 small rubber hose from pump to resivor, 2 rubber hose from that to PS fluid cooler( which is mounted to radiator support.), 3 rubber hose out of cooler that connects to hardline(4) that is mounted to driver side of bay, 5 and rubber hose from other end of hardline to the rack. Hard to explain in words. I would say your best bet is to go to a salvage yard. Unless you want to spend an arm and a leg for those parts at Acura

cashflow
12-18-2009, 01:34 AM
maybe trying calling acura and asking them if you dont get a reply from here
cant hurt to try

MUG
12-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Can someone with a integra post a quick cell pic of the power steering cooler? I haven't seen it laying around where my spare parts are at.