PDA

View Full Version : 28-Day Cleanse and Fat burn Goal!

SlowLS
01-25-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure if im taking the right stuff or doing the right thing but here is my plan.

The first 14 days is an Acai Berry Cleanse. During this time im going to be eating lighter, doing ONLY Sit ups and Push ups for 30 minutes each day and walking for 45 minutes. Im taking some Diet Acai Berry Cleansing pills, i hope they do the job. Like i said before, im not sure if im going about this right but i need to lose some weight and im hoping this helps.

Second set of 14 days I'll be taking Green Tea Fat Burn Pills. During this time, I'll hopefully be able to jog for more then a 1/4 mile before almost passing out, lol. I will be limiting myself to 1600 calories per day and my exercise will consist of 45 minutes of crunches, push ups and jump rope, then 1 hour of walking everyday.

My stats of now are

Height 5'9"
Weight 215lbs
Body fat 22%

I'll post before pics tomorrow

If you guys have any advice or concerns, please list them. This is my first time doing anything like this and im not sure if im going about it right.

My goal is

180 lbs
10% body fat

Now i know im not going to lose 35 pounds in a month but thats where i'd like to be at.

Ryan
01-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Hgh ftw

bb4arson
01-28-2010, 01:55 AM
muscle burns fat =)
good luck man keep us updated forsure im pretty sure you can decrease fat quick just cut off greasy cholesterol
and instead of walking power walk forsure

edit :1hr of walking dang where u walking to work?

SlowLS
01-28-2010, 06:45 AM
muscle burns fat =)
good luck man keep us updated forsure im pretty sure you can decrease fat quick just cut off greasy cholesterol
and instead of walking power walk forsure

edit :1hr of walking dang where u walking to work?

Lol, no I live next to the canal that leads to the cards stadium, so I walk that with my dog

SlowLS
01-28-2010, 11:41 AM
weighed in at 210 today (fully clothed and with shoes on)

bb4arson
01-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Lol, no I live next to the canal that leads to the cards stadium, so I walk that with my dog

yah thats were i used to do my bike ride/run

bb4arson
01-28-2010, 02:13 PM
weighed in at 210 today (fully clothed and with shoes on)

shit man thats very good shoes depending on what type at least weight around 1.5 pounds..
pants jeans another 2 maybe
shirt .7 ounces lol
so maybe your 205!
doing a good job keep it up browski