PDA

View Full Version : So many options, what wors/worked the best?

The God Damn Batman
01-27-2010, 11:29 AM
So Im trying to buckle down my nutrition to yield the best results for my workout plan. I Will be trying p90x after whatever program i start first. I have an average build goals really are to get a bigger chest more defined abs, and be cut. not trying to bulk up too much but obviously want to be a little bigger.

whats the best diet to have?

jakellama123
01-27-2010, 12:03 PM
do you need to lose weight or are u just trying to get more defined?
what do you weigh?
what body fat?

The God Damn Batman
01-27-2010, 12:07 PM
do you need to lose weight or are u just trying to get more defined?
what do you weigh?
what body fat?
i dont need to loose weight at all. I weigh about 160ish. dont know my exacty body fat %

bb4arson
01-28-2010, 01:42 AM
no junk food..

The God Damn Batman
01-28-2010, 08:28 AM
easy as that?? I have read things like take a bunch of carbs in the morning or pre workout, then do the workout, then take some carbs again and then some cardio. This was for a 6 week pretty hardcore workout i was checkling out.
I eat pretty healthy as it is, and I have no problem w/ being crazy strict for a couple months or so. I just want to see some improvement.

bb4arson
01-28-2010, 02:18 PM
for chest what i am doing is that i do the muscle confusing thing and do butterflys with heavier weight and than i lower it down to a lighter weight but with more reps than back and forward .
abs i use p90x ab ripper x and than i go to the gym to use the ab machines since i could use heavy weights on those and make them more bulky ..

so u dont eat greasy food? much?

The God Damn Batman
01-28-2010, 03:37 PM
for chest what i am doing is that i do the muscle confusing thing and do butterflys with heavier weight and than i lower it down to a lighter weight but with more reps than back and forward .
abs i use p90x ab ripper x and than i go to the gym to use the ab machines since i could use heavy weights on those and make them more bulky ..

so u dont eat greasy food? much?

sounds like a pretty good plan. how long have you been doing that? getting good results so far?

I do get a cheese burger once in a while but usually i eat alot of salads. fish, some chicken.. stuff like that. Applebee's is my kryptonite though haha

bb4arson
01-28-2010, 11:59 PM
sounds like a pretty good plan. how long have you been doing that? getting good results so far?

I do get a cheese burger once in a while but usually i eat alot of salads. fish, some chicken.. stuff like that. Applebee's is my kryptonite though haha

recetly i started doing it and yah getting pretty good results on my chest ..plus ive been benching alittle bit more ..
plus ive been pushing it more lately my brother makes me push it lol

i havent ate cheesburgers in awhile ..chicken is the best though good amount of protien ..

The God Damn Batman
01-29-2010, 08:30 AM
recetly i started doing it and yah getting pretty good results on my chest ..plus ive been benching alittle bit more ..
plus ive been pushing it more lately my brother makes me push it lol

i havent ate cheesburgers in awhile ..chicken is the best though good amount of protien ..

good man! yeah most i ever benched was about 190 in HS when i was 130. I was pretty dang proud of myself at the time... now im heavy and can lift less lol.

do you take any supps?

bb4arson
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
good man! yeah most i ever benched was about 190 in HS when i was 130. I was pretty dang proud of myself at the time... now im heavy and can lift less lol.

do you take any supps?

how much do u weigh?

and yah i recently started taking some supps.. cause i got them for christmas ..
ive been taking amp products
for protien i started taking amp wheybolic extreme something i guess its good for not being sore
and i have some other pills from amp
ok i have
amplified muscle igniter 4x which is suppose to help give u energy or someshit im pretty sure they work cause i get all jittery if im not doing anything
amplified maxertion n.o.i dont know what this one does i just take it because its there

also taking the amp creatine 189 ..maybe that has been helping build my chest also ..

after taking all of these supps i really have not been sore ever since i have been taking them and it is now about lets say a month
i have not been taking the pills or protien in the amount they recommend because i dont think i need it since i seem to be having a good amount of energy..

im going to stop taking the creatine though since i know you have to cycle creatine one month on one month off ..

i weigh 173 @ 10.5 body fat at the moment ..(i checked yesterday)

The God Damn Batman
01-29-2010, 02:24 PM
how much do u weigh?

and yah i recently started taking some supps.. cause i got them for christmas ..
ive been taking amp products
for protien i started taking amp wheybolic extreme something i guess its good for not being sore
and i have some other pills from amp
ok i have
amplified muscle igniter 4x which is suppose to help give u energy or someshit im pretty sure they work cause i get all jittery if im not doing anything
amplified maxertion n.o.i dont know what this one does i just take it because its there

also taking the amp creatine 189 ..maybe that has been helping build my chest also ..

after taking all of these supps i really have not been sore ever since i have been taking them and it is now about lets say a month
i have not been taking the pills or protien in the amount they recommend because i dont think i need it since i seem to be having a good amount of energy..

im going to stop taking the creatine though since i know you have to cycle creatine one month on one month off ..

i weigh 173 @ 10.5 body fat at the moment ..(i checked yesterday)

I kinda had a typo in my last post, Im not heavy, Im heavier than I was in HS. I weigh about 160+ or -

I have looking alot into the creatine and the Protien. My thing is i really dont wanna bulk up too much, but i do wanna get slighly bigger and gain more muscle mass. I was even looking at the HGH but I think im going to pass complelty on that. who knows what side effects will be when im older.

you seem to be pretty happy with amp. Ill check them out.
Thats wierd that your not that sore anymore. I always feel like i didnt do anything if im not sore the next day! maybe thats false thinking though

bb4arson
01-29-2010, 03:33 PM
I kinda had a typo in my last post, Im not heavy, Im heavier than I was in HS. I weigh about 160+ or -

I have looking alot into the creatine and the Protien. My thing is i really dont wanna bulk up too much, but i do wanna get slighly bigger and gain more muscle mass. I was even looking at the HGH but I think im going to pass complelty on that. who knows what side effects will be when im older.

you seem to be pretty happy with amp. Ill check them out.
Thats wierd that your not that sore anymore. I always feel like i didnt do anything if im not sore the next day! maybe thats false thinking though

well im on the same boat as u man all i need now i more diffned chest and abs
i was at 150 last year and a half ago and i have even been to 189 when i was trying to be big muscle wise but i didnt like the weight so i decided that i was fine in the 170 range ..
i could skateboard with comfort and run fine .
but as u gain muscle of course u gain more weight (in a good way)

well i think the amp protien is crap i was more happy with regular cheap whey protien ..even though that stuff give u the shits ...
but it does give u more mass which is something u need to get a bigger chest(lol man boobs)

and the pills are just great for energy

the creatine one i think im going to go for more of a powder creatine ,the pill takes to long to kick in ..

i think i will go on muscletech hardcore pro series next heard good thing from them

if ur looking for supps go to this website i found it today man stuff is cheap on there :bigsmile:
(btw im not advertising just trying to help u save money cause i know i am )
http://www.massnutrition.com/index.cfm?tck=486 :wave1:

The God Damn Batman
02-01-2010, 09:01 AM
well im on the same boat as u man all i need now i more diffned chest and abs
i was at 150 last year and a half ago and i have even been to 189 when i was trying to be big muscle wise but i didnt like the weight so i decided that i was fine in the 170 range ..
i could skateboard with comfort and run fine .
but as u gain muscle of course u gain more weight (in a good way)

well i think the amp protien is crap i was more happy with regular cheap whey protien ..even though that stuff give u the shits ...
but it does give u more mass which is something u need to get a bigger chest(lol man boobs)

and the pills are just great for energy

the creatine one i think im going to go for more of a powder creatine ,the pill takes to long to kick in ..

i think i will go on muscletech hardcore pro series next heard good thing from them

if ur looking for supps go to this website i found it today man stuff is cheap on there :bigsmile:
(btw im not advertising just trying to help u save money cause i know i am )
http://www.massnutrition.com/index.cfm?tck=486 :wave1:

Great link man i appreciate it! they sure do have better prices than i have seen lately.
I should be picking up some creatine this evening though, And def getting the powder.

bb4arson
02-03-2010, 01:43 AM
Great link man i appreciate it! they sure do have better prices than i have seen lately.
I should be picking up some creatine this evening though, And def getting the powder.

yah when i found that site i was like fuck gnc!

sick i never been on the powder ..will be pretty soon just ordered some