PDA

View Full Version : Rice Universe

EM2junior
01-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Man whats up with people putting nasty ass body kits on there civic. OMG!! Its a nightmare.
&nd people another thing. PLEASE!!... I repeat. Please stop with the euro lights!
Its a japanese car for god sake. You just dont do that point blank.
All you gotta do is lower your car with a lip kit &nd some nice wheels. Stop with the hood scoops too. If you want a hood or roof scoop just get a subaru.:icon_eek:.

92BlackEgMTX
01-30-2010, 08:04 PM
ur avatar has a phone inside?

EM2junior
01-30-2010, 08:15 PM
ha i know. I was just messin around with the pik on photoshop n wasnt payin attention.

24/7VTEC!!!!
01-30-2010, 08:24 PM
calm down JDM FANBOY :facepalm:
i lol at the avatar

EM2junior
01-31-2010, 12:29 PM
i just dont like riced out cars

blinknfgkicks
01-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Its funny you come here to tell us that when most of the cars on here are pretty clean. post pics of ur ride.

and id flame you for that avatar before id flame someone for their euro tails lol

EM2junior
01-31-2010, 09:14 PM
Its funny you come here to tell us that when most of the cars on here are pretty clean. post pics of ur ride.

and id flame you for that avatar before id flame someone for their euro tails lol

My car is 100% stock white 02 em2 civic. Not much to see but i'll put piks up. I actually have like 2 piks in my album

Really? Who goes around joking ppl kuz there avatar??.... hmm. you perhaps

jakellama123
01-31-2010, 09:33 PM
My car is 100% stock white 02 em2 civic. Not much to see but i'll put piks up. I actually have like 2 piks in my album

Really? Who goes around jokin ppl kuz there avatar??.... hmm. you perhaps

Really? Who goes around spelling like a fucking retard??.... hmm. you perhaps

bryantiscool
01-31-2010, 09:39 PM
calm down there chico

EM2junior
01-31-2010, 09:42 PM
calm down there chico

ha why are these ppl takin this so serious??? wth

EM2junior
01-31-2010, 09:47 PM
Really? Who goes around spelling like a fucking retard??.... hmm. you perhaps

:this-guy_2:
Are you serious dude?? grow up
this is a thread not towards anybody directly;; not a big deal;;
im 100% sure your not perfect & if you think so just do yourself n us all a favor & go jump off the empire state building ASAP

Jdm as whatt?
01-31-2010, 10:23 PM
:bananalama::facepalm:Welcome to azht hahaa

Daddy_Digital
02-01-2010, 02:31 AM
post pics or it didnt happen

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 06:06 AM
post pics or it didnt happen

i take pics later & post them i dont have any on my computer right now.

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 06:07 AM
:bananalama::facepalm:Welcome to azht hahaa

Thanx

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 11:01 AM
http://www.azht.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=988&pictureid=5109
http://www.azht.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=988&pictureid=5106
http://www.azht.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=988&pictureid=4980
http://www.azht.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=988&pictureid=4981
http://www.azht.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=988&pictureid=5111
http://www.azht.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=988&pictureid=5110

The God Damn Batman
02-01-2010, 11:26 AM
looks good

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 11:47 AM
looks good

thanks. I try to keep it clean. Some dude hit my car though when i was at a party in phoenix.

civil
02-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Man whats up with people putting nasty ass body kits on there civic. OMG!! Its a nightmare.
&nd people another thing. PLEASE!!... I repeat. Please stop with the euro lights!
Its a japanese car for god sake. You just dont do that point blank.
All you gotta do is lower your car with a lip kit &nd some nice wheels. Stop with the hood scoops too. If you want a hood or roof scoop just get a subaru.:icon_eek:

lol just a point of reference.. this car pretty much started it... and that's stock, on Toyota Altezza's/Lexus IS's gotta love it

http://www.amayama.com/reviews/photos/toyota/altezza/40_1.jpeg

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 02:00 PM
lol just a point of reference.. this car pretty much started it... and that's stock, on Toyota Altezza's/Lexus IS's gotta love it

http://www.amayama.com/reviews/photos/toyota/altezza/40_1.jpeg

Haha yeah thats real but they were made for that car. No civs or tegys have been made stock with euros.
& yeah the IS300 is a dope ride.

EFin4Dr
02-01-2010, 03:53 PM
the new people just get more retarded everyday on this site!

Jstarda9
02-01-2010, 04:15 PM
X's fucking 2.. Ima LOL in the future when a new fad comes out and it is now gay to have a lip kit and rims only hahaha..but he lives in Casa Grande so I don't blame him.. It's pretty much Yuma too

Crazy88
02-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Wow, this thread takes me back about 10 years. Dude, "Fast and the Furious" came out in 2001, and most people were laughing at body kits, altezzas, and neons then. Virtually nobody here in AZHT has a body kit or altezza lights on their car.

And if they do, who gives a shit.

The same people who gayed up their cars after the "F&F" craze are now doing lips, and JDM knick knacks. Why? Because they don't have their own style so they do whatever is "cool" at the moment.

When the trends change, so will you. And then you will laugh at the guys with front lips, fog lights, etc.

Know what I laugh at? People who spend a fortune on a functionless piece of plastic just because it says Mugen or Spoon on it. Anyone with a BYS wing or lip receives and immediate "trend whore" label from me.

"Rare" and "Good" are not necessarilly synonymous. Sometimes shit is rare because nobody wanted it at the time it was manufactured. Maybe because it was crap, overpriced, whatever.

If you put a roof rack on your car for looks, not because you actually need to regularly carry something on your roof, I consider you retarded.

From some of the stuff I've seen, body kits may be making a comeback. I've seen some rides in Japan that have that same way overdone showcar look we saw so much of in the early 2000s....

It's not just Hondas...I hate these so-called "resto-mod" muscle cars with 20" Torque Thrust wheels. I guess people just get tired of building cars the same old way and have to think of new shit to slap on.

Lexi
02-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Wow, this thread takes me back about 10 years. Dude, "Fast and the Furious" came out in 2001, and most people were laughing at body kits, altezzas, and neons then. Virtually nobody here in AZHT has a body kit or altezza lights on their car.

And if they do, who gives a shit.

The same people who gayed up their cars after the "F&F" craze are now doing lips, and JDM knick knacks. Why? Because they don't have their own style so they do whatever is "cool" at the moment.

When the trends change, so will you. And then you will laugh at the guys with front lips, fog lights, etc.

Know what I laugh at? People who spend a fortune on a functionless piece of plastic just because it says Mugen or Spoon on it. Anyone with a BYS wing or lip receives and immediate "trend whore" label from me.

"Rare" and "Good" are not necessarilly synonymous. Sometimes shit is rare because nobody wanted it at the time it was manufactured. Maybe because it was crap, overpriced, whatever.

If you put a roof rack on your car for looks, not because you actually need to regularly carry something on your roof, I consider you retarded.

From some of the stuff I've seen, body kits may be making a comeback. I've seen some rides in Japan that have that same way overdone showcar look we saw so much of in the early 2000s.....

:goodpost:

I love you!!!:inlove: I've been saying this all along...but I stay quiet and keep tight to my friends because my car isn't "cool" or "JDM" so fucking what!? I built it. I painted it. Its my fucking car!! Originality WOW what a concept... I'm so glad people are finally opening there eyes and realizing what the import tuner scene is REALLY about. :party2:

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 07:52 PM
X's fucking 2.. Ima LOL in the future when a new fad comes out and it is now gay to have a lip kit and rims only hahaha..but he lives in Casa Grande so I don't blame him.. It's pretty much Yuma too

No disrespect bro but ima tell you like this... ride dick n follow all the fad you want but im not a fag ass cock swinger who follows others kuz everybody likes what someboody have. Ima do what i like whether people laugh or not.

One thing for a fact i know i will respect crazy88 & lexi for being original even though i dont like body kits n hood scoops at all.

You on the other half got alot of shit to talk like everybody else but if we're in the wrong correct us since yall "know it all". Dont fuckin act like your better than anybody else. Like i told mr.balls of steel( jakellama123) up there.. if you think your better please jump off the empire state building ASAP!

Im not cocky ass know it all person.... Myself personally live by a motto.... Dont talk about it, Be about it.

Civicious
02-01-2010, 08:51 PM
casa grande fails

http://www.michaelbarrier.com/Commentary/Live_Action_Walt/DavyCrockett.jpg

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 09:46 PM
casa grande fails

http://www.michaelbarrier.com/Commentary/Live_Action_Walt/DavyCrockett.jpg

I will tell you with pride im not from lame ass casa grande just got sent here for military purposes

jakellama123
02-01-2010, 10:00 PM
No disrespect bro but ima tell you like this... ride dick n follow all the fad you want but im not a fag ass cock swinger who follows others kuz everybody likes what someboody have. Ima do what i like whether people laugh or not.

One thing for a fact i know i will respect crazy88 & lexi for being original even though i dont like body kits n hood scoops at all.

You on the other half got alot of shit to talk like everybody else but if we're in the wrong correct us since yall "know it all". Dont fuckin act like your better than anybody else. Like i told mr.balls of steel( jakellama123) up there.. if you think your better please jump off the empire state building ASAP!

Im not cocky ass know it all person.... Myself personally live by a motto.... Dont talk about it, Be about it.

http://i45.tinypic.com/wkqo0y.gif
good comeback earlier by the way
too bad u didnt say the twin towers
body kits are gay and in the past
if you want you can live in the past and wear parachute pants and rock an afro
go to town

Jstarda9
02-01-2010, 10:01 PM

LOL at your cheesy qoutes

I will tell you with pride im not from lame ass casa grande just got sent here for military purposes

Ima be better than you for a second and go out on a limb and say this.

Let me guess you had nothing going on in life "LOSER" and signed up for the military and now stuck in an awesome city that has nothing but shitty cars and YOU think your EM2 10 year old civic is better than everyone elses car since what you think is cool and correct to do to a car is what SHOULD be done to a car. Cool thread bro:facepalm:

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 10:12 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/wkqo0y.gif
good comeback earlier by the way
too bad u didnt say the twin towers
body kits are gay and in the past
if you want you can live in the past and wear parachute pants and rock an afro
go to town

haha naw not at all

jakellama123
02-01-2010, 10:16 PM
haha naw not at all

one more for you
http://i50.tinypic.com/v79h4x.jpg

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 10:41 PM
LOL at your cheesy qoutes

Ima be better than you for a second and go out on a limb and say this.

Let me guess you had nothing going on in life "LOSER" and signed up for the military and now stuck in an awesome city that has nothing but shitty cars and YOU think your EM2 10 year old civic is better than everyone elses car since what you think is cool and correct to do to a car is what SHOULD be done to a car. Cool thread bro:facepalm:

Naw im not in the military. My mom is in. I will eventually be going in n not for the hell of but because i have the balls that alot of pussies like you dont have to go in. And damn smart guy did you finish school kuz my car is 8 years old.

Lets do the math kid(Jstarda9).... whats 2010-2001=???.... 8... fuck! your smart ha whoo

I dont think im correct & for sure dont think a stock civic that a million people in america have is better than anybodies car.
Naw you most definitely the "COOL GUY" here lol:upyours:

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 10:45 PM
fuck this dumb ass arguement dude. you can keep going if you want...... later

Jstarda9
02-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Curious to see how long you last here.

About the math haha I don't really know em1 2 or 3 honestly really don't care since I am not into civics so 8 years 10 years same shit.

Kant hate me kuz im real but hate me kuz im fake which is somthin you kant do kuz fake is somethin i aint... -ELCJ

LOL at your quotes like someone someday is going to use them
WTF is up with all the K's? Kant speel buddy?

Who I'd like to meet:
Lets make things simple. The name is Eric L. Crockett. Jumped out the womb and straight into prison in Virginia on July the 19th. Currently live in Arizona. Like to party sometimes;; eat; sleep;; explore &nd more. Ima pretty kool;; real; &nd trustworthy person. I can be you bestfriend or worst enemy. You choose. Anything else you want to know then message;; comment me;; or ask for number to txt. Outty.... ELCJ

Kan i beez yo wrse enemi? k thanks

Jstarda9
02-01-2010, 10:56 PM
N E wayz I don't see y we fighten.. We both black so its all good. be back gonna go get some grape drank

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 11:35 PM
N E wayz I don't see y we fighten.. We both black so its all good. be back gonna go get some grape drank

lol naw i dont fight. I just mess with people sometimes. I really signed up for this to meet people outside of casa grande &nd get some more idea on what i should do to my car before i actually start working on it.

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Curious to see how long you last here.

About the math haha I don't really know em1 2 or 3 honestly really don't care since I am not into civics so 8 years 10 years same shit.

Kant hate me kuz im real but hate me kuz im fake which is somthin you kant do kuz fake is somethin i aint... -ELCJ

LOL at your quotes like someone someday is going to use them
WTF is up with all the K's? Kant speel buddy?

Who I'd like to meet:
Lets make things simple. The name is Eric L. Crockett. Jumped out the womb and straight into prison in Virginia on July the 19th. Currently live in Arizona. Like to party sometimes;; eat; sleep;; explore &nd more. Ima pretty kool;; real; &nd trustworthy person. I can be you bestfriend or worst enemy. You choose. Anything else you want to know then message;; comment me;; or ask for number to txt. Outty.... ELCJ

Kan i beez yo wrse enemi? k thanks

I be high sometimes when i post shit on myspace or facebook:SmokinBanana:

Jstarda9
02-01-2010, 11:40 PM
All good I am here to make fun of shit too..

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 11:49 PM
All good I am here to make fun of shit too..

thats whats up... what kinda car do you have?

Jstarda9
02-01-2010, 11:51 PM
I have a few

02 S2000
97 Civic ex
09 Scion TC
06 Frontier 4x4

Well that's between my wife and I

EM2junior
02-01-2010, 11:54 PM
great choices.... which one is your favorite put the s2000 & 97 ex?

Jstarda9
02-02-2010, 12:11 AM
great choices.... which one is your favorite put the s2000 & 97 ex?

s2000 is my fav

Civic is my least favorite..That one is my wifes daily driver

I like my truck alot too since it's big and I fit comfotable in it

EM2junior
02-02-2010, 03:11 PM
s2000 is my fav

Civic is my least favorite..That one is my wifes daily driver

I like my truck alot too since it's big and I fit comfotable in it

I actually seen a nice white s2000 in scottsdale last month;; it was white convertable slammed on i think some green sportsmaxx wheels but i dont couldnt tell we were going opposite directions

civiceg
02-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Naw im not in the military. My mom is in. I will eventually be going in n not for the hell of but because i have the balls that alot of pussies like you dont have to go in. And damn smart guy did you finish school kuz my car is 8 years old.

Lets do the math kid(Jstarda9).... whats 2010-2001=???.... 8... fuck! your smart ha whoo

I dont think im correct & for sure dont think a stock civic that a million people in america have is better than anybodies car.
Naw you most definitely the "COOL GUY" here lol:upyours:

umm, first of all 2010-2001 is 9, not eight.
but if you are talking about car years its actually 10:

Car Year: 2001 2002 2004 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Number of years: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

oh and, bodykits are coll :031:

EM2junior
02-02-2010, 09:30 PM
umm, first of all 2010-2001 is 9, not eight.
but if you are talking about car years its actually 10:

Car Year: 2001 2002 2004 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Number of years: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

oh and, bodykits are coll :031:
i meant 2002 dude. i know. thanx though.

Why dont you put up an avatar???