PDA

View Full Version : alignment shops in or near gilbert

1 point 6
03-14-2010, 07:53 PM
looking for any recommendations for alignment shops in the east valley, preferably in Gilbert.

....I'm to OG to search

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Network Alignment

holla@me
03-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Network is competent, reasonably priced, and accomodating to lowered cars.

if you're so OG, why don't you already know this? :sucker: jk

they have a location on Gilbert Rd. and... Elliot? i go to the one in Downtown Mesa on Main St.

Mr.Burner
03-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Na if he was OG, he woulda opened a phone book...

HondaGearboxMagazine
03-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Shumans in Tempe

The Punisher
03-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Network is competent, reasonably priced, and accomodating to lowered cars.

if you're so OG, why don't you already know this? :sucker: jk

they have a location on Gilbert Rd. and... Elliot? i go to the one in Downtown Mesa on Main St.

Actually there quite the opposite. I personally have had horrible service there along with recently another member on here. They did a shitty job aligning his car AFTER charging him 20 bucks more because it had aftermarket suspension (not lowered more than 1" and it didn't have any adjustbale camber / caster... just needed toe alignment at the factory points).

Then when his brand new tires shredded in under a month, they say they will look at it for free but wont fix it for free.

When I took my integra there, I dropped it off and was told to come back in an hour. Well I came back in about a half hour, and my car wasn't in the shop.

The dude said it was getting test driven. Fair enough. And then it flys by doing a burnout.

You can imagine the horror on my face. The manager got an earful obviously.

Take it someplace that doesn't have bullshit fee's, isn't ran by idiots, and doesn't have kids test driving cars AND has a warranty.

I personally only use Acura and Sears. Acura because I can watch it the whole time, and they take care of issues with their work. Sears because they are a bit cheaper but offer a 6 month warranty and have no extra charge for lowered cars as long as it can get on the lift. My last car was 1.5" off the ground and they had no issues with it.

Cliffnotes:

Network = FAIL!

btw this is the one in mesa!!!!

The Punisher
03-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Shumans in Tempe
SOS has used them, and say they are pretty competant even though they no longer use them as much.

Anyone SOS trusts is A+++

Daddy_Digital
03-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Actually there quite the opposite. I personally have had horrible service there along with recently another member on here. They did a shitty job aligning his car AFTER charging him 20 bucks more because it had aftermarket suspension (not lowered more than 1" and it didn't have any adjustbale camber / caster... just needed toe alignment at the factory points).

Then when his brand new tires shredded in under a month, they say they will look at it for free but wont fix it for free.

When I took my integra there, I dropped it off and was told to come back in an hour. Well I came back in about a half hour, and my car wasn't in the shop.

The dude said it was getting test driven. Fair enough. And then it flys by doing a burnout.

Take it someplace that doesn't have bullshit fee's, isn't ran by idiots, and doesn't have kids test driving cars AND has a warranty.

I personally only use Acura and Sears. Acura because I can watch it the whole time, and they take care of issues with their work. Sears because they are a bit cheaper but offer a 6 month warranty and have no extra charge for lowered cars as long as it can get on the lift. My last car was 1.5" off the ground and they had no issues with it.

Cliffnotes:

Network = FAIL!

^^ dam this made me change my mind about going there. i was going to go there when i lowered my car some more..

how much is it for sears to do an alignment? (im in mesa too)

last year i took my car to westcoast tires or some shit like that.its on broadway and they always have air bagged trucks out front. the guy charged me 50 bucks and did a great job. the only complaint i had was that he was the one of the few who could the register. so i had to wait a long ass time. no issues with getting my lowered car in.

*inFamous*
03-15-2010, 01:09 AM
I use sears too. Its like 69 for a four wheel laser alignment with a warranty and I go to the one near the mall so I can go do something while I wait lol.

Yeah i've had shitty network experiences as well.

holla@me
03-15-2010, 01:57 PM

Cliffnotes:

Network = FAIL!

that's unfortunate that that was your experience. i've had nothing but great experiences with them.

btw i think they treat your car with more respect when you're in their waiting area WATCHING them work. that goes for any shop.

*inFamous*
03-15-2010, 04:14 PM
that's unfortunate that that was your experience. i've had nothing but great experiences with them.

btw i think they treat your car with more respect when you're in their waiting area WATCHING them work. that goes for any shop.

All it takes is one stupid idiot to ruin a car. And a business's reputation. I had great experiences before recently. Never will go there again. Especially since they made no attempt to make the problem right and just wanted more money.

F u network :)

1 point 6
03-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Well with that said I have an appointment at Network tomorrow at 9:30am lol. Its for a stock scion xb, not worried about all of my 96hp getting unleashed.

Thanks for the feedback.

*inFamous*
03-15-2010, 07:15 PM
forget what car it is, they will find a way to fuck it up lol

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-15-2010, 08:48 PM
The network i went to on the west side was excellent, they got my car on the rack asap and even adjusted my ride height and campers and fixed an exhaust weld for no extra charge, and they also readjusted my ride height when the coilovers settled for no charge...

Jason.AZ1
03-15-2010, 08:51 PM
I wont ever go back to Network(67th) after they fucked my Em1 up. Firestone Lifetime alignment for like 130.

1 point 6
03-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Going to the one in Gilbert

1 point 6
03-16-2010, 07:32 PM
So I went to the Network Alignment in Gilbert and it went just fine. In and out in an hour, and the dude warned me about a worn out AC belt I had, just said "you look like you can fix that yourself right?". Which was cool with me, I hate high pressure sales people.