PDA

View Full Version : AZHT awesomeness! ...and yes I am bored

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Re: spark plug cover

"Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK EG
hey i sawe in somones else's post you where trying to get rid of a spark plug cover? do you still have it? i iam interested it it is oem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmx_dbc
it is oem

Quote:
ok and what color is it? oem grey? or have u painted it? and how much?

Quote:
OEM grey
$20

Quote:
do u have pics? if so can you send them to my e mail bfrondell@tmail.com

Quote:
sorry man Im not gonna take pics of it. Its an oem plug cover in oem grey and in good shape...

Quote:
Ok no problem ill look around then. Alot of people say things are in good condition and they arent.

Quote:
lol whatever I didn't really wanna sell it off my spare motor anyway

Quote:
Dident wanna sell it? But u pm me with a price? lol ok dude maybe u shouldent post saying u have somthing for a price..and "not really wanna sale it because its for your spare motor" lol get real have a nice day kthxbye"

Cliff's Notes - Guy asks to buy my OEM plug cover, guy wants pics for some reason (doesn't know what an OEM grey plug cover looks like?), I dont want to take pics, so guy decides he wants to "shop around" for a "good" OEM plug cover. Some people's kids...
:beatdeadhorse2:

MannyaK
03-16-2010, 01:43 PM
You should've tossed a rock at him

samu
03-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Classic craigslist behavior.

GunnRulF
03-16-2010, 01:53 PM
get real dude.. Im gona shop around!

AZ_CIVIC
03-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Not saying anyone is right or wrong, but there are alot of people on here that say things are good condition and you trust them, then drive to meet them to find out there good condition is a piece of crap.

I had a person tell me they had a mint EK steering wheel for sale drove all the way out to them and they handed me an EG steering wheel.

I had a guy tell me he had seats that were 9 out of 10 which is basically perfect, he showed up with seats that had cig burns in them.

So I can understand the concern

samu
03-16-2010, 02:05 PM
I got a head gasket set for an intrepid fo 100(60 bucks less then autozone) on craigs and some foo wants to give me 50 and wants me to deliver it to Cordes lakes.

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 02:08 PM
...but we're talking about an OEM spark plug cover for $20 here... If pictures are gonna
make or break the sale on this thing then so be it lol

blinknfgkicks
03-16-2010, 02:14 PM
but you will take the time to make this thread? :P lol

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Didn't you read the title?

blinknfgkicks
03-16-2010, 02:22 PM
ur bored.....

it takes 2 mins to snap a pic with any phone from the past 5 years and put it online...... and that would have gotten you $20. i just find it funny that you spent the time to make this and not the time to do that.

RhdRicheeee
03-16-2010, 02:25 PM
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/7919/forsale2vj0.jpg

blinknfgkicks
03-16-2010, 02:27 PM
lol 3 mins

SquareButtDA9
03-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Eff this thread im going and looking for a better one!

The God Damn Batman
03-16-2010, 02:29 PM
i think your convo made you look stupid.. not so much the other guy

MrRline2010
03-16-2010, 02:40 PM

actually just kindda made him look lazy. Taking a pic of a spark plug cover whats wrong with that.

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-16-2010, 02:42 PM
lol you still have my quote

apSquidFace
03-16-2010, 02:44 PM
hm... as much as I would like to disagree with the speaker of retard... I would have asked for pictures as well, kind of a dick move on your part homeboy.

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Mine looks just like the one Richeeee posted...they all look the same and I can't do it while I'm at work if it's at home... call me lazy lol I don't give a shit

apSquidFace
03-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Mine looks just like the one Richeeee posted and I can't do it while I'm at work if it's at home... call me lazy lol I don't give a shit

If you dont give a shit, why the thread and continued excuses/explainations?

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 02:51 PM
because of people like you ;)

apSquidFace
03-16-2010, 02:52 PM
because of people like you ;)

Rich white guys?

ilovemydseries
03-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Rich white guys?

HAHAHAHAHA cuttiieee

alx
03-16-2010, 02:54 PM
ur bored.....

it takes 2 mins to snap a pic with any phone from the past 5 years and put it online...... and that would have gotten you $20. i just find it funny that you spent the time to make this and not the time to do that.

X2 lol

I'd have to agree, I figured the positions were switched or something. lol

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 03:21 PM
So what was so hard about sending pics? I was interested and had cash in hand. All u had to do was post a damn pic how hard is that? if you where at work you shoulda said somthing! im very patient and in no rush especially for a spark plug cover.

K20 PWR
03-16-2010, 03:23 PM
A real azht person woulda have low-balled lol :tongue:

apSquidFace
03-16-2010, 03:26 PM
A real azht person woulda have low-balled lol :tongue:

or asked if you wanted to trade for old basketball cards, paintball guns etc.

Mr.HondA
03-16-2010, 03:28 PM
If you dont give a shit, why the thread and continued excuses/explainations?

because azht is full of nothing but cry babies who cry about everything

RhdRicheeee
03-16-2010, 03:34 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3521/3741880440_96eb1017f6_b.jpg

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 03:34 PM
And yes I do know what a oem spark plug cover looks like. I just wanted to see the condition guess working your cell phone was a little to complicated for you!

Medina
03-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Im gonna have to agree with "BLACK EG" on this thread

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 03:46 PM
^^^ Thank you. I noticed most everybody has seen it my way in this thread. The O.P is just a douche mods plz close this

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 03:48 PM
:smackself:You should've tossed a rock at him

ChicagoMike
03-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Damn......

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/rashanii/ThreadBackfire.jpg

Now it might take some :tits: to fix this.

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 04:49 PM
i agree with craig -- he'll vouch for the fact that i've thrown away literally hundreds of dollars worth of parts just to avoid dealing with some of the people on this site.

i'm NOT going to argue price over a $20 part.
i'm NOT going to drive out to the west side (i live in scottsdale) to deliver said part.
i'm NOT going to go dig the part out of the shop to take a pic of it because MAYBE you'll buy it.

maybe i value my time more than others do -- the $20 is nowhere near worth the inconvenience. i've driven out to the middle of nowhere to deliver a part only to have the "buyer" try to lowball me.

it's $20, for fuck's sake. if you can't afford the risk, find a cheaper hobby.

it figures that BLACK EG has a sig that references street racing -- I would NEVER sell parts to you based on that fact alone.

that being said, i have met some legit/straight-up people from this site.

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 05:12 PM
First of all I was willing to drive and meet the O.P for the "$20" part never once did i ask him to deliver. And as for lowballing or anything else I was willing to pay asking price never once did i ask him to drop the price. I simply wanted to see the condition of the item. Alot of people on here claim to have things in good condition then when you meet up with them it is broke or fucked up. All I was trying to do was save my self the time and gas of picking up an item that is messed up. THATS ALL! and lol phoenixr get over the sig u big cry baby. And I would NEVER buy parts from you anyway.. your are prolly just like your buddy lazy! all this because the O.p couldent send pics! wow

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 05:22 PM
i'm not crying over shit -- i made mention of your sig because you are most likely one of the douchebags responsible for endangering innocent lives due to your inability to control both your ego and your car. simply stated: i hope you get caught, i hope you get arrested, and i hope your car is impounded and destroyed.

furthermore, i was talking about my own personal opinions regarding selling parts of nominal value on this forum. i am not anywhere near lazy -- i work 50 hours a week in the office and probably another 40 a week in my shop. Both jobs pay well and it's not worth taking the time away from either to deal with spark plug wire covers.

the part that applies to you is that it is not worth craig's time to go digging around in the garage to snap a pic of a part. you got all butthurt because he wouldn't do it -- it's his part, he can do whatever he wants.

for the record, i'll vouch for the fact that the part is in great shape. :sucker:

Jason.AZ1
03-16-2010, 05:30 PM
lmao AZHT and JerrySpringer has sooooo much alike I swear.

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-16-2010, 05:30 PM
I got some super clean exhaust bolts for sale. $1 each.. don't ask for pictures though

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 05:32 PM
I got some super clean exhaust bolts for sale. $1 each.. don't ask for pictures though

then how will i know they're in good condition?

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Who said I street race? because it is in my sig means i do it? have i done it? YES! Do i do it NO! and when i did do it i was 16 or 17 young and dumb. Its pretty funny how ur buddy hasent posted in here since he started the thread. what are you his bf and have to stick up for him? Im thinkin he feels a little embarresed about his thread fail.. dont you

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 05:34 PM
lmao AZHT and JerrySpringer has sooooo much alike I swear.

lol right? all this over a pic

Jason.AZ1
03-16-2010, 05:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkR6eDxxtyg
I consider that street racing.....
Maybe Im dumb but that shit looks fun.

Btw this thread is a fucking FAIL!

FUK JDM
03-16-2010, 05:40 PM
its a damn oem spark plug cover....

mother of god.

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 05:41 PM
And phoenixR like i said if you have a problem with my sig maybe you should make a thread about it and cry just like your buddy fmx_ whatever the hell it is

PinkFG2_K20
03-16-2010, 05:42 PM
If you are going to sell something expect people to want pics no matter how much the item for sale is. Its common courtesy, doesnt matter if its $20 or $5 if it is used people have different ideas on what good condition is. BLACK EG was not wrong to ask for pics. :beatdeadhorse2:

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Thank you pink fg2

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Who said I street race? because it is in my sig means i do it?
your sig makes it clear that you support street racing -- enough said.

have i done it? YES! Do i do it NO! and when i did do it i was 16 or 17 young and dumb.
and now i'm sure you are much older and wiser. :sucker:
so you admit it's an irresponsible, "stupid" thing to do? why support it?

Its pretty funny how ur buddy hasent posted in here since he started the thread.
i'm sure he'll make an appearance eventually.

what are you his bf and have to stick up for him?
no, he's not my type -- the whole penis thing is a huge turnoff for me. furthermore, the girlfriend very much is the jealous type.
i just happen to agree with him on this particular topic and you have served to prove my point very well.

Im thinkin he feels a little embarresed about his thread fail.. dont you
i'm not arrogant enough to speak for someone else so i have no idea if he's "embarresed" [sic] or not.
i, however, am not embarrassed at all -- why would i consciously post something on a public forum that would embarrass me? seriously -- you'd be a good person to answer that question. enlighten me...

being bored at work is entertaining as hell.

The President
03-16-2010, 05:53 PM
its a damn oem spark plug cover....

mother of god.

i, for once... agree with Fuk JDM.

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 06:42 PM
your sig makes it clear that you support street racing -- enough said.

and now i'm sure you are much older and wiser. :sucker:
so you admit it's an irresponsible, "stupid" thing to do? why support it?

i'm sure he'll make an appearance eventually.

no, he's not my type -- the whole penis thing is a huge turnoff for me. furthermore, the girlfriend very much is the jealous type.
i just happen to agree with him on this particular topic and you have served to prove my point very well.

i'm not arrogant enough to speak for someone else so i have no idea if he's "embarresed" [sic] or not.
i, however, am not embarrassed at all -- why would i consciously post something on a public forum that would embarrass me? seriously -- you'd be a good person to answer that question. enlighten me...

being bored at work is entertaining as hell.

I dont know if your even reading the thread. but this "thread fail" has nothing to do with my sig! NOTHING!! So why dont you just mind your own business and STFU! This has to do with a spark plug cover that your lazy buddy couldent take pics of to put 20$ in his pocket! thats it! Stop making a big deal over the godamn sig! jesus cry alot???

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 06:44 PM
I"ll wait till you done nurturing your buddy so he can *chime* in. Man you must really be hard up for him or somthing. all this for him? you are such a good friend.

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 06:55 PM
I"ll wait till you done nurturing your buddy so he can *chime* in. Man you must really be hard up for him or somthing. all this for him? you are such a good friend.

nope. all this because you annoy me and i was bored at work. i think it's funny when dumbass ricers get upset by someone posting their opinion on a PUBLIC forum. "mind my own business"? lol. this is the internet, dude.

how am i crying by simply stating the fact that you're a douchebag for supporting street racing? stating a fact is not crying, as far as i'm concerned.

"kthxbye"

24/7VTEC!!!!
03-16-2010, 06:57 PM
fmx_dbc i hope are private conversation doesn't end up in a thread like this one lol
but i do need pics of what im buying and info lol

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 06:59 PM
I wouldent ask him 4 pics! he is probably "too lazy" lol

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 07:05 PM
nope. all this because you annoy me and i was bored at work. i think it's funny when dumbass ricers get upset by someone posting their opinion on a PUBLIC forum. "mind my own business"? lol. this is the internet, dude.

how am i crying by simply stating the fact that you're a douchebag? stating a fact is not crying, as far as i'm concerned.

"kthxbye"

Ricer ehhhh? lol you dont know 1 thing about me dude! Funny part is this is probably fmx- whatever and your just using ur friends SN to make your self feel better! wich is ok i guess.. I mean I wouldent want to post in here either if i was him. I just think it's cute how ur sticking up for ur budd. * still waitin 4 him to chime in by the way* and if you wanna talk about being a douchebag take a look in the mirror.. comming from a guy who just throws away parts? That is a DOUCHEBAG!

KingDingaLing
03-16-2010, 07:07 PM
this headache isnt even worth 20 bux. IMO nothing under 50 bux is worth a picture

KingDingaLing
03-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Ricer ehhhh? lol you dont know 1 thing about me dude! Funny part is this is probably fmx- whatever and your just using ur friends SN to make your self feel better! wich is ok i guess.. I mean I wouldent want to post in here either if i was him. I just think it's cute how ur sticking up for ur budd. * still waitin 4 him to chime in by the way* and if you wanna talk about being a douchebag take a look in the mirror.. comming from a guy who just throws away parts? That is a DOUCHEBAG!

you ever take in consideration that people have lives and maybe they dont have time to "chime in", maybe even a family, or a job, or maybe doesnt use internet on his phone while driving. things to take into consideration fuck face

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 07:10 PM
^^^ I agree all i wanted was a pic though. I dont think that was wrong to ask. just wanted to make sure what i was going to pick up was in the actual condition the seller said it was.

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 07:11 PM

i know enough to know that you support street racing, can't spell, and can't even remotely put together a cohesive argument.

dude...you're seriously repeating yourself and it's starting to bore the hell out of me. i'm off to torch these sparkplug covers to get some pics to post up here.

there are plenty of people on this forum who know both myself and fmx_dbc -- we're not the same person.

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 07:12 PM
And king I have taken that into consideration. just think it was redicilious that the seller couldent take 2 mins out of his day to send me a pic. thats all

KingDingaLing
03-16-2010, 07:15 PM
And king I have taken that into consideration. just think it was redicilious that the seller couldent take 2 mins out of his day to send me a pic. thats all
understandable. said part out of my garage would be 40 bux so i would have taken a pic. just to show theres no cracks, maybe even a second pic to show the big penis jdm man. these are actually getting hard to come by in original finish un painted and not cracked

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 07:15 PM
i know enough to know that you support street racing, can't spell, and can't even remotely put together a cohesive argument.

dude...you're seriously repeating yourself and it's starting to bore the hell out of me. i'm off to torch these sparkplug covers to get some pics to post up here.

there are plenty of people on this forum who know both myself and fmx_dbc -- we're not the same person.

Last i chekd i wasnt in skool.. does it really matter how i spell? especially since iam taking care of my 2yr old daughter trying to type

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 07:16 PM
this headache isnt even worth 20 bux. IMO nothing under 50 bux is worth a picture

thank you! sorry I was busy wiping my ass with your $20 and making $200 while taking that shit.:drunk:

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 07:18 PM
understandable. said part out of my garage would be 40 bux so i would have taken a pic. just to show theres no cracks, maybe even a second pic to show the big penis jdm man. these are actually getting hard to come by in original finish un painted and not cracked

Thats all I would of really liked.. you know lol shit 1 pic would of done

KingDingaLing
03-16-2010, 07:20 PM
i or 1 same thing lol ninja edit

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 07:21 PM
i or 1 same thing lol ninja edit

1 lol

apSquidFace
03-16-2010, 07:37 PM
this thread still exists?

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 07:43 PM
^^^ Right? I thought this woulda been locked by now

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 07:56 PM

so you go from throwing away parts to burning them? hmmm sounds like a smart idea. you just proved me right you are a douche! well see if you can post pics unlike your lazy buddy. ( highly doubt it though) the apple never falls far from the tree. "kthxbye"

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 08:04 PM
haha. pics and vids will be up shortly.

it'll be in the trash when it cools down. i'll give you my address if you still want to come get it! half price! :wave1:

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Hope you arent depending on your Gf fmx 4 those. We all know he aint good for it! And i think i'll pass on the cover.. I dont do business with "lazy people" and by the way u might not wanna tourch it. Doesnt ur buddy need that for his"spare motor" lol

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Hope you arent depending on your Gf fmx 4 those. We all know he aint good for it! And i think i'll pass on the cover.. I dont do business with "lazy people" and by the way u might not wanna tourch it. Doesnt ur buddy need that for his"spare motor" lol

we torched it already -- we have a box of them.

craig is my neighbor and runs his racecar out of my shop.

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 08:51 PM
and i think i'll pass on the cover..

but but but!! We have pics!!

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 09:16 PM
and video!
7D FTW!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7403.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7406.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7421.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7409.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7411.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7413.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7414.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7415.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7416.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7417.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7420.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/th_MVI_7408.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/?action=view&current=MVI_7408.flv)http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/th_MVI_7419.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/?action=view&current=MVI_7419.flv)

LadyLockness
03-16-2010, 09:25 PM
thats why u should only buy things from a girl! they take better care of things lawlz

The President
03-16-2010, 09:56 PM
LOL holy shit man.. I just about died when I saw that shit hahahahah. THAT is what WINNING looks like LOL

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 09:58 PM
we probably spent more than the original $20 on the race gas we used to burn it! haha.

it's all fun and games until i lit the bucket on fire.

KingDingaLing
03-16-2010, 10:03 PM
fuckin win lmfao

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 10:10 PM
LOL holy shit man.. I just about died when I saw that shit hahahahah. THAT is what WINNING looks like LOL

fuckin win lmfao

we probably spent more than the original $20 on the race gas we used to burn it! haha.

it's all fun and games until i let the bucket on fire.

That's how we do it! It's a shame we had to use beer to put out the bucket fire :drunk:

LoooseGSR
03-16-2010, 10:24 PM
ROFLMAO....that's got WIN written all over it

KingDingaLing
03-16-2010, 10:28 PM
That's how we do it! It's a shame we had to use beer to put out the bucket fire :drunk:

lol makin me wanna burn shit right now while drinkin a coors light

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 10:33 PM
thats why u should only buy things from a girl! they take better care of things lawlz

Right? lol by the way thx for the cover

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Hope you arent depending on your Gf fmx 4 those. We all know he aint good for it!\l

What was that?:sm:

PhoenixR
03-16-2010, 10:37 PM
thx for the cover

duuuuuuuude! i said half-price!

fuckin flakers.

:biggrin:

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 10:40 PM
well see if you can post pics unlike your lazy buddy. ( highly doubt it though) the apple never falls far from the tree. "kthxbye"

haha. pics and vids will be up shortly.

it'll be in the trash when it cools down. i'll give you my address if you still want to come get it! half price! :wave1:

Hope you arent depending on your Gf fmx 4 those. We all know he aint good for it!

What was that? :smackself:

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 10:41 PM
no flakes here!

fmx_dbc
If anyone needs a cover....

PhoenixR
but you have your pics -- i don't see the problem.

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 10:43 PM
What was that? :smackself:

:clapper: Wow you took 2 mins out of your day to post pics and vids? Now tell me what was so hard about doing that earlier? If you ask me I think you just wanted the attention.

fmx_dbc
03-16-2010, 10:43 PM
...we have more we can make look just like the one pictured so theres no confusion

super_civic
03-16-2010, 10:48 PM
LOL I say you clean it up a lil bit, repaint that shit, and try to pass it off as a 9/10 condition item just like everybody else does on here hahaha.
Oh and charge $25 for it.:goodjob:

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 10:54 PM
but you have your pics -- i don't see the problem.

Little late on that Douchebag.

Kinetic
03-16-2010, 11:10 PM
thanks for awesome thread

it had a cool title

drama

suspense

action

now it just needs boobs to be perfect

samu
03-16-2010, 11:12 PM
The pictures were awesome!

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-16-2010, 11:15 PM
OMFG you just reclaimed the win in this thread LOLOL

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-16-2010, 11:16 PM
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/gfurgi/Motivational%20Posters/boobs.jpg

/thread

Jason.AZ1
03-16-2010, 11:22 PM
and video!
7D FTW!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7403.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7406.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7421.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7409.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7411.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7413.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7414.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7415.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7416.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7417.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/_MG_7420.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/th_MVI_7408.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/?action=view&current=MVI_7408.flv)http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/th_MVI_7419.jpg (http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb32/fmx_dbc/Burnt%20Plug%20Cover/?action=view&current=MVI_7419.flv)

This is fucking WIN!

At first the thread was kinda gay then your boy came in here talked some shit so it got better now the pictures made this shit a motha fuckin WIN!

Epic Thread
AZHT awesomeness! ...and yes I am bored Thread

as for best haha

BLACK EG
03-16-2010, 11:23 PM
^^^ much better

RhdRicheeee
03-17-2010, 07:28 AM
omgggggggggg thats fucked up

apSquidFace
03-17-2010, 08:36 AM
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/wombatkilla1/vtec.jpg

AZDC2
03-17-2010, 09:03 AM

X1000! I almost pissed my pants when I seen the pics of it being burned over and over and over again! That shit is hilarious!

The God Damn Batman
03-17-2010, 09:17 AM
LOL at this thread.. So much Busta activity

fmx_dbc
03-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Yeah we lit the bucket on fire in the process to we started over on concrete lol

Slow_HX
03-17-2010, 09:21 AM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/thread-delivers.jpg

fmx_dbc
03-17-2010, 09:24 AM
LOL at this thread.. So much Busta activity

Lol says "Dominic Toretto":drive:

Mr Rukas
03-17-2010, 03:02 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/thread-delivers.jpg

Hardy har har

894ws
03-18-2010, 12:56 AM
fucking nice thats how its done lol

Civicious
03-18-2010, 01:19 AM
this thread made my fucking day!! first i pick up some si rims for 200$... then i come home and see this! HAHAH you are the shit craig!!

BUNNY.WiNGZ<3
03-18-2010, 08:14 PM
i agree wit BLACK EG.
yea the OP wusn't specifically tryna sell him the spark plug cover but obviously he got butt hurt when BLACK EG told him he wus gonna keep looking around for another due to the fact that OP didn't wanna take a pic.
OP revealed his butt hurt-ness when he said "whatever I didn't really wanna sell it off my spare motor anyway" <--hahah shit's funny.

alx
03-18-2010, 09:09 PM
i agree wit BLACK EG.
yea the OP wusn't specifically tryna sell him the spark plug cover but obviously he got butt hurt when BLACK EG told him he wus gonna keep looking around for another due to the fact that OP didn't wanna take a pic.
OP revealed his butt hurt-ness when he said "whatever I didn't really wanna sell it off my spare motor anyway" <--hahah shit's funny.

but his buddy came in on the 11th hour to bring the thread back to win. A true wingman. OP better pay for the next round of cold ones.

fmx_dbc
03-19-2010, 09:16 AM
this thread made my fucking day!! first i pick up some si rims for 200$... then i come home and see this! HAHAH you are the shit craig!!
haha thanks dood!

but his buddy came in on the 11th hour to bring the thread back to win. A true wingman. OP better pay for the next round of cold ones.
it was really a collaboration of efforts between us but trust me, we did St. Patrick's Day right!

BUNNY.WiNGZ<3
03-19-2010, 08:17 PM
wow i jus saw the pix.
u guys r kool now.

Oilpan
03-31-2010, 03:01 PM
Holy shit this is awesome.

SquareButtDA9
03-31-2010, 03:05 PM
Holy shit this is awesome.

What up bro? how's that DA running?

Matt1821
03-31-2010, 04:04 PM
HAHAHA! Tha burning of that cover made this thread worth my time. Sadly, i have nothing better to do at the momment. :thumbup:

bb4arson
04-01-2010, 03:04 AM
i didnt even know the cover were worth 20 bucks
i would have sold mine for like 10 at most

Fix.it.again.Tony
06-25-2011, 11:02 AM
revived for lulz

Crazy88
06-25-2011, 11:09 AM

Bingo.

Then making a thread about it makes it worse.

ILIKETODRIVE
06-25-2011, 11:45 AM
revived for lulz

And now a bunch of random pics:

http://lov-3.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1308258072-67.jpg

http://gallery.noratz.net/d/4571-1/whoops-wide-open-mistake-oops-slip-flamed-troll-lulz-hot-demotivational-poster-1252232080.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/ikkyg/default/6-teh-lulz--large-msg-122956592259.jpg

http://seriouslulz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/1244704430174.jpg

phillistheillest
06-25-2011, 03:51 PM
:thumbup:Epic WIN in this thread!!

prodigy
06-27-2011, 06:34 PM
:thumbup:Epic WIN in this thread!!

Lol x2