PDA

View Full Version : Club XTC HOOKAH

EFinLove
03-16-2010, 11:02 PM
Hey everyone, 59th ave and bell next to Arbys Club XTC $6 dollar hookas for one person $2 for every person after. Open till 2am (This is a weekday promotion)
(on weekends $10 a hookah)
We got pool tables and couches
$9 an hour for pool
Every friday night DJ BEN (no cover) 9pm-2am
This sunday we are trying something new lingerie party (i have seen the girls that are comming in and OMG) there is a 3 dollar cover for that but all i can say is it will be worth it.

If your thinking of coming down and not sure where its at or just want to meet me lol text me before hand 602-332-2600 (kris) or ask for me by name when your there... i will be more then happy to answer any questions and depending on the the night and how it goes hook you up here and there.

EFinLove
03-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Trying to get people in for some great deals!!! Huge paking lot for meets :)

Dead Bird
03-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Damn. Good ass prices!

Will stop by as soon as someone buys my coupe and I can drive my teg there.

I lub me some hookah.
Can I park my car up front so it doesn't get jacked?

Nedaaaah
03-17-2010, 12:18 AM
Damn. Good ass prices!

I lub me some hookah.

lol a true honda driver!

The President
03-17-2010, 12:40 AM
lol.. Hookah Lounges.. biggest rip off ever.

10 cents for a piece of charcoal. 30 cents for the sheesha. 50 cents for the labor to make the hookah.

not a bad little profit margin. btw, King Tuts FTMFW if you're going to go anywhere! No place has better food with their Hookahs. AND Coffee Society has the best sheesha by far (but it's WAY expensive).

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 02:43 AM
Damn. Good ass prices!

I lub me some hookah.

yes you can.. lots of parking everywhere!!

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 02:44 AM
lol.. Hookah Lounges.. biggest rip off ever.

10 cents for a piece of charcoal. 30 cents for the sheesha. 50 cents for the labor to make the hookah.

not a bad little profit margin. btw, King Tuts FTMFW if you're going to go anywhere! No place has better food with their Hookahs. AND Coffee Society has the best sheesha by far (but it's WAY expensive).

you know you are right its a bit of a rip off, but its something to do and hang out with friends you know, and tempe does have the best places, but this is in glendale, so during the week its a bit closer. lol but good point lol

The President
03-17-2010, 10:11 AM
you know you are right its a bit of a rip off, but its something to do and hang out with friends you know, and tempe does have the best places, but this is in glendale, so during the week its a bit closer. lol but good point lol

if there was a legit Hookah lounge out here, I'd go for the atmospere. King Tuts is relaxing. All the "Hookah Lounges" out on the westside are full of strobe lights, black lights, and normally don't serve any kind of food (aside from what can be cooked in a microwave). OR, they're coupled with a pool hall (which I've never understood).

RhdRicheeee
03-17-2010, 11:02 AM
good luck man

DurtyVtec
03-17-2010, 11:04 AM
sounds like it would be pretty chill. hookah ftw lol

PandaBear
03-17-2010, 11:12 AM
hubbly bubbly ftw. mcclintock and apache

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 11:28 AM
if there was a legit Hookah lounge out here, I'd go for the atmospere. King Tuts is relaxing. All the "Hookah Lounges" out on the westside are full of strobe lights, black lights, and normally don't serve any kind of food (aside from what can be cooked in a microwave). OR, they're coupled with a pool hall (which I've never understood).

well the place on 59th has all couches, no strobe lights, 4 pool tables just to fill in the space, but like 25 couches. They don't sell food, but you can bring outside food in!! lol :but: :whatever: I figured i would just throw it out there. There is a huge parking lot, so maybe hold some meets there, and all that. just throwing shit out. lol

RhdRicheeee
03-17-2010, 11:29 AM
get a big screen tv , ps3, modern warfare 2 and ill make an appearance up in that joint

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 11:50 AM
get a big screen tv , ps3, modern warfare 2 and ill make an appearance up in that joint

you know what , we are actually working on that. The problem with that is making sure shit stays in tact..you know.. everybody and their mother will be dropping the controllers ...and we could have to replace them. so we are working on a way to get all that worked on and have too many expences going out.

jakellama123
03-17-2010, 12:00 PM

i doubt you will
you live WAY too far
:)

RhdRicheeee
03-17-2010, 12:01 PM
you know what , we are actually working on that. The problem with that is making sure shit stays in tact..you know.. everybody and their mother will be dropping the controllers ...and we could have to replace them. so we are working on a way to get all that worked on and have too many expences going out.

have people leave a deposit on the controller?

i doubt you will
you live WAY too far

AC-130 kthx

jonnymos
03-17-2010, 12:06 PM
Hookah lounge in my garage ftw.

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 12:15 PM
A deposit is not a bad idea!! Will have to look into that. In any case we have been open since december, so slowly but we are upgrading and moving forward. Thank you for the ideas

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Hookah lounge in my garage ftw.

I have a lounge in my house. and my own hookah bar, sometimes its just nice to get out of the house ya know ccc:autored:

jakellama123
03-17-2010, 12:18 PM
what sheesha do you use there?
i care more about the quality of the hookah and nice slow burn than the environment

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 12:24 PM
what sheesha do you use there?
i care more about the quality of the hookah and nice slow burn than the environment

hey jake its kris, i texted you last night lol... We use Al-facker which is my personal favorite, have some Deja-vu, and starbuzz.
The guy that makes the hookas does a good job. THe rest is in your hands not to burn it too fast. We are always more then happy to help if it starts tasting harsh or burning. :)

jakellama123
03-17-2010, 12:46 PM
hey jake its kris, i texted you last night lol... We use Al-facker which is my personal favorite, have some Deja-vu, and starbuzz.
The guy that makes the hookas does a good job. THe rest is in your hands not to burn it too fast. We are always more then happy to help if it starts tasting harsh or burning. :)

oh i can handle it lol
but sometimes at hookah bars they will put a coal as big as an iceberg
then you break it up so it doesnt burn
then the coal burns out faster
then they dont bring you more forever lol
okay ill def stop by there sometime. its probably the closest hookah bar

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 12:56 PM
oh i can handle it lol
but sometimes at hookah bars they will put a coal as big as an iceberg
then you break it up so it doesnt burn
then the coal burns out faster
then they dont bring you more forever lol
okay ill def stop by there sometime. its probably the closest hookah bar

well here we use Japanese coals, 2 coals to a hooka, one for each side, and you can get them your self whenever u feel the need, they are all the same size and each one last about 40 mins to an hour. The best i have found, instead of the wooden logs and the break apart once that they have at other places

jakellama123
03-17-2010, 01:00 PM
well here we use Japanese coals, 2 coals to a hooka, one for each side, and you can get them your self whenever u feel the need, they are all the same size and each one last about 40 mins to an hour. The best i have found, instead of the wooden logs and the break apart once that they have at other places

japanese ones are decent
i really like the coconut coals but they are expensive and take forever to light

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 01:08 PM
most deff. The japanese once are the easiest non flavor adding. they dont taste like charcoal if properly burned.. in any case we ope at 6pm every day open till 2

RhdRicheeee
03-17-2010, 01:11 PM
arab owned?

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 01:22 PM
arab owned?

Yes sir, His name is Freddy

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Also just thought I would throw it out there. This sunday we are having a lingerie party so on the 21st which is a sunday. Not sure if we will have cover yet but if we do it will be like 2 bucks. We have 5 smoking hott girls coming in and possibly more.

taketurns
03-17-2010, 02:20 PM
ahh to be 18 years old.

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 02:22 PM
ahh to be 18 years old.

what a great first post. Assuming your not 18.:this-guy: :spam:

taketurns
03-17-2010, 02:54 PM
in my opinion, spending money to smoke "hookah" is about as efficient as spending money at a titty bar.

i understand most 18 year olds go to hookah bars, as did i when i was younger, but i soon came to find the shits a waste of time, gives me a headache and doesnt alter my state of mind.

its cool if youre unable to drink at bars though?

javio24
03-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Hey everyone, 59th ave and bell next to Arbys Club XTC $6 dollar hookas for one person $2 for every person after. Open till 2am We got pool tables and couches

awesome... ill promote this over on www.teamv-locity.com... i been wanting some hookah!

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 02:58 PM
awesome... ill promote this over on www.teamv-locity.com... i been wanting some hookah!

Awesome... sounds goood !!!! :tits::tits::tits::tits::tits:

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 03:00 PM
in my opinion, spending money to smoke "hookah" is about as efficient as spending money at a titty bar.

i understand most 18 year olds go to hookah bars, as did i when i was younger, but i soon came to find the shits a waste of time, gives me a headache and doesnt alter my state of mind.

its cool if youre unable to drink at bars though?

ok so, i am old enough to drink at a bar but yet still go to a hookah bar. Its not about altering anything, its about changing it up sometimes and hanging with your friends. Now if you don have anything good to say do me a fav get the F!@k off my thread.. Thx pumpkin

PandaBear
03-17-2010, 03:49 PM
what entertainment do you have? belly dancers? dj's? music?

EFinLove
03-17-2010, 04:52 PM

again just startinng up, but every friday there is a dj, and this sunday we are having a lingerie party

Honda Beezy
03-18-2010, 12:13 AM
My boy Ben spins here :)

EFinLove
03-18-2010, 02:20 AM

yep friday nights....he is a chill dude

Jdm as whatt?
03-18-2010, 02:29 AM
sounds like a chill ass place i might have to roll though

jakellama123
03-18-2010, 03:09 AM

kris gives lap dances to whoever purchases a hookah :biggrin:

EFinLove
03-18-2010, 01:58 PM
kris gives lap dances to whoever purchases a hookah :biggrin:

If you purchase a hookah and prove to me you are of a female sex i do give free lap dances............DJ Ben tomorrow night..lets get this place packed.....NO COVER

93civiceg
03-18-2010, 04:49 PM
If you purchase a hookah and prove to me you are of a female sex i do give free lap dances............DJ Ben tomorrow night..lets get this place packed.....NO COVER

so i dont qualify?? :boxer:

Dead Bird
03-18-2010, 04:51 PM
AZHT Discount?

EFinLove
03-18-2010, 05:00 PM
AZHT Discount?

it don;t get cheaper then what we got.. $6 hooka for one person... that is the cheapest anywhere , if we do more money ofn we will not be open for very long now would we? But if we do get alot of people from azht coming in in the future maybe something..there is always a possibility for anything

EFinLove
03-18-2010, 05:01 PM
so i dont qualify?? :boxer:

maybe, on your birthday :thewave: :th_supergay:

Dead Bird
03-18-2010, 05:04 PM
it don;t get cheaper then what we got.. $6 hooka for one person... that is the cheapest anywhere , if we do more money ofn we will not be open for very long now would we? But if we do get alot of people from azht coming in in the future maybe something..there is always a possibility for anything

ha well I had to ask.

I'd come down there tonight with a few friends If I lived close enough to them to wanna pick me up. Or if I had tires.

Oh shit I guess I don't have money at the moment either. Maybe next weekend.

EFinLove
03-18-2010, 05:07 PM
ha well I had to ask.

I'd come down there tonight with a few friends If I lived close enough to them to wanna pick me up. Or if I had tires.

Oh shit I guess I don't have money at the moment either. Maybe next weekend.

nice nice, everyone is more then welcome at any time, i am going to be there today from open(6pm) to close(2am). Everyone is more then welcome to stop by get a hookah. Tailgaters is right down the plaza, we can all get a drink and come back and chill. Plenty of couches to relax on. Jukebox with big speakers, and we just had a sub woofer installed. Bangin!!!!!!!!

crx3
03-18-2010, 07:27 PM
What is a Hookah and what is Sheesha?

EFinLove
03-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Pretty slow tonight.. need some people to come in...if you do ask for Kris

1point8
03-19-2010, 02:43 AM
I always feel weird asking for people by name like that, especially if I've never met them.

Woulda came down tonight after Darts but still no monies. :(

EFinLove
03-19-2010, 03:41 AM
What is a Hookah and what is Sheesha?

Flavored tobacco. plain and simple. Might get you light headed at first if you dont smoke anything, but after a while you get better.

EFinLove
03-19-2010, 03:44 AM
I always feel weird asking for people by name like that, especially if I've never met them.

Woulda came down tonight after Darts but still no monies. :(

well in that case i put my phone number in the original post . text me before you go and depending on the day maybe i can throw a hook up or something. If i know that people are coming from AZHT then i have a bit more control over what i can offer, rather then you come in and be treated like any other customer. Reason i posted here is people know about the place, and also because i wasnt to be able to earn your business any way i can. so if i know who you are then its alot easier. if that makes sence

1point8
03-19-2010, 11:35 AM
I don't need special treatment, but I appreciate the offer. I'm no different than any other paying customer at the moment. Besides, how will I be able to honestly rate the service if I feel like I may have been getting special needs?

Hoping to stop in soon!

EFinLove
03-19-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't need special treatment, but I appreciate the offer. I'm no different than any other paying customer at the moment. Besides, how will I be able to honestly rate the service if I feel like I may have been getting special needs?

Hoping to stop in soon!

True..fine, i get the pat on the shoulder from the boss man, when he sees my advertising works..lol is that better

1point8
03-19-2010, 12:24 PM
ha sure.
Well how about i'll make my car straight header the night I go.
That way you can come up to me cuz you'll hear me pull in. :)

AZ Auto Werks
03-19-2010, 12:24 PM
ill probably come by to check it out..

1point8
03-19-2010, 12:28 PM
You know what was tight?
I was going through the cupboards in the garage in my new house.
I found 2 unopened packs of coals in one of them!

Wo0t w0ot

EFinLove
03-19-2010, 12:29 PM
ha sure.
Well how about i'll make my car straight header the night I go.
That way you can come up to me cuz you'll hear me pull in. :)

whatever works. we are making it sound like we are getting ready for a date!! lol..

EFinLove
03-19-2010, 12:30 PM

More then welcome to...AZHT represent

EFinLove
03-19-2010, 12:30 PM
You know what was tight?
I was going through the cupboards in the garage in my new house.
I found 2 unopened packs of coals in one of them!

Wo0t w0ot

WEll thats always a good find!!! :party2:

Dead Bird
03-19-2010, 12:31 PM

I pm'd you a few days ago.
Never got a response. :(

EFinLove
03-19-2010, 12:38 PM
I pm'd you a few days ago.
Never got a response. :(

well now to make up to you for the hurt feelings, he should buy you a hookah!! thats the only solution i can think of lol

EFinLove
03-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Also i should mention that on the weekends the price does go up a bit $ 10 bucks a hookah for 4 people. so still relatively cheap.

jdm egizzle 6
03-19-2010, 07:18 PM
we smoke hooka at a friends every weekend , drink, and chill maybe some cod onilne

EGMATT
03-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Ben at hubbly bubbly is dope.

that one guy
03-20-2010, 05:04 PM
I'll stop by and check it out sometime. The location is convienient for me.

Dead Bird
03-20-2010, 05:05 PM
You can't go without me alex!

EFinLove
03-20-2010, 05:16 PM

I asked him if he new you by your screen name but he said no :( and i dont know your name. :(

EFinLove
03-20-2010, 05:17 PM
I'll stop by and check it out sometime. The location is convienient for me.

More then welcome to!!!!!!!! :clapper:

Dead Bird
03-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Her name is Jewlee.
Duh.

EFinLove
03-20-2010, 08:30 PM
$16 dollar special today Hooka and refill for $16 common in

EFinLove
03-21-2010, 12:19 PM
lingerie party tonight $3 cover 9pm to 2am Come check it out!!!

that one guy
03-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Me and dead bird are here now. Lots of people. Some cuties in underwear fo sho!!!!!

AZ Auto Werks
03-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Damn i wanted to go to this..

that one guy
03-21-2010, 09:54 PM
I don't think its too late

AZ Auto Werks
03-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Was about to get ready for bed.. and dont wanna go alone, how lame would that be.

93civiceg
03-21-2010, 10:28 PM
the rules are too strict and music is too loud. me and my friends went on friday and ended up leavin 2 mins later and going to omars

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-21-2010, 10:38 PM
2 things,

what is the point of Hookah?

I understand it is flavored tobacco, and a lounge to hang out I guess, but I don't understand much more than that.

also,
If you are promoting your business here doesn't that make you a vendor and don't vendors need a vendor account?

AZ Auto Werks
03-21-2010, 10:44 PM
The vendor part is true. I couldnt even part out a car here one time..

And second, all i heard was girls in underwear walking around so i wanted to go..

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-21-2010, 10:46 PM
The vendor part is true. I couldnt even part out a car here one time..

And second, all i heard was girls in underwear walking around so i wanted to go..

yea I'm not trying to snitch you out but I don't think the guys that pay every month to promote their shops would feel this is fair.

and girls in underwear? is this caused by the hookah smoke or steam or whatever it is? lol

p-townHONDA
03-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Just got home from there the girl in white lingerie was def best looking one out of all of them

EFinLove
03-22-2010, 01:43 AM
I am glad you guys enjoyed it... This is going to be a once a month thing. So people that missed out, next month it will be there again

EFinLove
03-22-2010, 01:58 AM
And thank you for coming out to who ever did, i would have said hi if i knew you were there, i was sitting at the table in the office chair lol next to the games. It was packed , and the turn out was great. THANK YOU

AZ Auto Werks
03-22-2010, 03:11 AM
Sorry i didnt make it but going to chilly bombers sounded like a better idea i guess. Post pics of the night..

The President
03-22-2010, 10:35 AM
$16 dollar special today Hooka and refill for $16 common in

holy shit! 16 bucks for a Hookah? you mo fuckas are MAKIN MONEY!

efhatchsi
03-22-2010, 10:37 AM
I WAS IN MEXICO!! =[ i would have gone... next month maybe

jakellama123
03-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Just got home from there the girl in white lingerie was def best looking one out of all of them

dammit i didnt know u were going
i almost went but i was content being a lil drunk

p-townHONDA
03-22-2010, 12:10 PM
dammit i didnt know u were going
i almost went but i was content being a lil drunk

ya me and a couples buddies went I wish I was drunk

EFinLove
03-22-2010, 12:47 PM
holy shit! 16 bucks for a Hookah? you mo fuckas are MAKIN MONEY!

its 16 bucks for a hooka and a refill

Dead Bird
03-22-2010, 01:30 PM
ya me and a couples buddies went I wish I was drunk

WTF? What time did you get there?
Did you not drive a Honda?
Alex's teg and the 4dr eg were the only ones i saw there.

But besides the girl that came with me and alex, the girl in white, then silver(kinda nurse outfit), then pink at the end was the cutest.

And Efin, i forgot your name by the time we got there, and didn't ask about an employee into hondas until we were leaving. at that point they said you were already gone. sowwy dude.

And to the one dude, IDK what you mean about the rules being too sctrict. It was just like every other hookah bar/lounge i've been too. Had a good time. Music was a tiny bit too loud like you said, but it woulda been fine if i was in a dancing mood. Are you some sort of hooligan yo?

The President
03-22-2010, 02:01 PM
its 16 bucks for a hooka and a refill

ohh gotcha, i thought you meant 16 for a Hookah and then 16 for a refill.

jakellama123
03-22-2010, 02:28 PM
if anyone goes and sees my black gli say whats up :)

Dead Bird
03-22-2010, 02:43 PM
if anyone goes and sees my black gli say whats up :)

Sorry.
I'm kinda a homophobe...

p-townHONDA
03-22-2010, 06:41 PM
WTF? What time did you get there?
Did you not drive a Honda?
Alex's teg and the 4dr eg were the only ones i saw there.

But besides the girl that came with me and alex, the girl in white, then silver(kinda nurse outfit), then pink at the end was the cutest.

And Efin, i forgot your name by the time we got there, and didn't ask about an employee into hondas until we were leaving. at that point they said you were already gone. sowwy dude.

And to the one dude, IDK what you mean about the rules being too sctrict. It was just like every other hookah bar/lounge i've been too. Had a good time. Music was a tiny bit too loud like you said, but it woulda been fine if i was in a dancing mood. Are you some sort of hooligan yo?

No I didnt drive I saw alex but I didnt see u I got there at like 8 and left at 11 and your right about the music it was a little too loud

Dead Bird
03-22-2010, 06:51 PM
where did you see him?
like one of the times he got up and was walking around and stuff?
Eh oh well no big deal. I'm sure we'll be back again once I'm driving my damself around.

p-townHONDA
03-22-2010, 07:13 PM
where did you see him?
like one of the times he got up and was walking around and stuff?
Eh oh well no big deal. I'm sure we'll be back again once I'm driving my damself around.

i saw him when he first came in and sat down, but Ill probly drive my teg next time just needed to check it out first lol

Dead Bird
03-23-2010, 12:21 AM
i saw him when he first came in and sat down, but Ill probly drive my teg next time just needed to check it out first lol

hopefully I'll have a teg I can drive next time. :(

that one guy
03-23-2010, 08:58 AM

You should have said hi, I didn't really know anybody there.

The atmosphere was def better than most hooka bars I've been to. The couches were comfy and the joint was clean. Cool idea to pop off a tile in the tables to put the hooka inside so people dont knock them over, not sure if that was intentional or not? Im sure that saves a lot of broken hookas though. Place was packed on sun, took a while to find seating but I'll go back for sure, like I said the location is convenient and the price is right on. The only suggestion I have is maybe throw a fan in the corner for some air circulation. It was like early morning fog in the bay by the end of the night lol.
Oh, and the girl that won the contest was def the hottest mmMmm Mmmmmmm
I almost felt like I should have been throwing dollar bills at her or something

93civiceg
03-23-2010, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=Dead Bird Teggy;1925278
And to the one dude, IDK what you mean about the rules being too sctrict. It was just like every other hookah bar/lounge i've been too. Had a good time. Music was a tiny bit too loud like you said, but it woulda been fine if i was in a dancing mood. Are you some sort of hooligan yo?[/QUOTE]

at omars and silver q the rules seem more relaxed. idk me or my friends didnt like it

1point8
03-23-2010, 04:58 PM
at omars and silver q the rules seem more relaxed. idk me or my friends didnt like it

What rules dude?
What were you doing that they told you not to do?

jakellama123
03-23-2010, 08:32 PM
will be there tonight around 10 in the gli

jakellama123
03-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Here right now. Ive been to most hookah bars and I give a thumbs up

EFinLove
03-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Here right now. Ive been to most hookah bars and I give a thumbs up

saw you there, thx for coming out :you rock:

jakellama123
03-24-2010, 01:14 AM
saw you there, thx for coming out :you rock:

no problem
ill show up again on another slow night lol

EFinLove
03-24-2010, 01:57 AM
no problem
ill show up again on another slow night lol

Well tonight we started planning another lingerie night!!!!!!! This time we going to hit it on FRIDAY night.. more info and details as it comes along, but a few weeks :hello: