PDA

View Full Version : If you know a thing or two about chevy silverados i need your help

Nedaaaah
03-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Hey guys!
When I bought my truck it had the original bumper on it, I crashed the truck and had the body shop install a SS bumper, however I dont know what brand they installed. After having another accident with snow the SS bumper was destroyed, now I want to go back to a stock bumper, this is where my problem arises.

The SS bumper is still half on and under it I can see what appears to be a flat black bumper looking thing without the cap or the lower air deflector.

I just bought a bumper on ebay which is the original chrome bumper bar, the top cap, and lower deflector. It does not come with the brackets needed to mount the bumper, because I already have the SS cover holding on to something, which usually is a bumper bar, can I re use those brackets for the new bumper?

wow, that story sounds like a headache, if you need clarification let me know. ALL help is appreciated!

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-18-2010, 10:25 PM
look for a silverado forum

and ask away there

might yield better results

Tweeder
03-18-2010, 10:32 PM
well if you already ordered the new bumper then why not just wait and find out for yourself....

Nedaaaah
03-18-2010, 10:40 PM
look for a silverado forum

and ask away there

might yield better results

done and done