PDA

View Full Version : Attention AZHT Members, Black People, Leave Now!

The President
03-22-2010, 11:11 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35959810/ns/us_news/?GT1=43001

WOW!
I'll admit, I chuckled a bit just for the face value of the "prank" but this is certainly not "ok". I don't really understand why this is getting national media exposure though.

Any thoughts?

crxhfb16
03-22-2010, 11:12 AM
hey its report on this or talk about the health care bill 24hrs a day they need some filler

ripps520
03-22-2010, 11:15 AM
ahh people just dont have a sense of humor anymore.

dwa_colt45
03-22-2010, 11:21 AM
i think its funnier that you said "Black People, Leave Now!"

The President
03-22-2010, 11:27 AM
i think its funnier that you said "Black People, Leave Now!"

the thread title makes way more sense if you've read the atricle.

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
03-22-2010, 11:33 AM
That is funny as hell. That boy has some balls to be say that shit.

The President
03-22-2010, 11:37 AM
what is really funny to me is the fact that they will not release his race. I instantly pictured this when the article noted that the race of the kid would not be released.

http://aceboogielrgjunkie.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/whitepower.jpg

hotwheelcivic
03-22-2010, 11:52 AM
That shit it funny as hell! I'm surprised ut was in jersey! There's black people everywhere there

crx88
03-22-2010, 11:55 AM
damn dude. he had some balls to do that, cuase he could of gotten shot for sure lol

The President
03-22-2010, 12:06 PM
i wonder what would happen if I went to the nearest Wal-Mart, got on the PA and said "Attention Wal-Mart Customers, All white people leave the store now" I wonder if I'd get in as much trouble as this kid.

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-22-2010, 12:21 PM
I think the funniest part is a black woman called 911 after she heard the announcement.

imm0rtal
03-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Man, I go to walmart with the intent of throwing racial slurs around. What else is Walmart good for but cheap beer and social commentary? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

philycheese666
03-22-2010, 01:16 PM
^^^Word.

efhatchsi
03-22-2010, 01:27 PM
BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! omfg!! hhahahahahahaha

sorry but man this shit is funny!!! ummm the fact you posted attention azht members, black people,leave now! made it funnier!!

that kid has some balls.... or doesnt have a brain, if i was there personally i would have busted out laughing! just like
ripps520 said, nobody has any humors now... everyone is just sue happy now...

894ws
03-22-2010, 02:09 PM
walmart stocks went down

crx88
03-22-2010, 02:36 PM
i wonder what would happen if I went to the nearest Wal-Mart, got on the PA and said "Attention Wal-Mart Customers, All white people leave the store now" I wonder if I'd get in as much trouble as this kid.

nah, they'll laugh man.. and you bee walking around like nothing happened. :icon_lol:

MrRline2010
03-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Honestly to open a police investigation over someone over a pa system is absolutely fucking ridiculous. That's a complete waste of police resources. Lets not forget the people saying that they will never shop there again after it just go further to show how stupid america really is becoming.

ICD
03-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Don't see what the big deal is. But pretty sure black people Nd Jesse Jackson or al sharpton will get involved and make it a even bigger deal and say walmart is rasict. And come on why the fuck would you call the cops ????

Dead Bird
03-22-2010, 05:20 PM
Don't see what the big deal is. But pretty sure black people Nd Jesse Jackson or al sharpton will get involved and make it a even bigger deal and say walmart is rasict. And come on why the fuck would you call the cops ????

lmao +2

honduh_head
03-22-2010, 05:36 PM
lmao wow. bye sense of humor america

Daddy_Digital
03-22-2010, 05:36 PM
i dont know bout u guys..but i dont think we need health care reform in the middle of a reccession. people are on unemployment or simply unemployed. people are still loosing their homes, cant pay their bills. but congress wants all of us to pay for health care? i dont care how cheap it may end up being, thats still money i could use for something else. im a veteran and i got health coverage. i dont know how thats gonna effect my benefits now. this is bullshit i think. im disappointed with the president right now and the governement. time for a revolution? sounds bout right

Brian Earl Spilner
03-22-2010, 05:37 PM
id laugh my ass off if i heard that

The President
03-22-2010, 05:38 PM
i dont know bout u guys..but i dont think we need health care reform in the middle of a reccession. people are on unemployment or simply unemployed. people are still loosing their homes, cant pay their bills. but congress wants all of us to pay for health care? i dont care how cheap it may end up being, thats still money i could use for something else. im a veteran and i got health coverage. i dont know how thats gonna effect my benefits now. this is bullshit i think. im disappointed with the president right now and the governement. time for a revolution? sounds bout right

quoted for fail of the day lol

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-22-2010, 05:52 PM

Wall of text + not relevant to topic = 1 ticket to failtown.

Brian Earl Spilner
03-22-2010, 06:28 PM
lol what does this have to do with niggas and walmart

bb4arson
03-22-2010, 10:29 PM

cause obama is black :moon: and he was in the walmart :clapper:

gunsup0331
03-23-2010, 12:18 AM
i wonder what would happen if I went to the nearest Wal-Mart, got on the PA and said "Attention Wal-Mart Customers, All white people leave the store now"
normal things like shopping

I think the funniest part is a black woman called 911 after she heard the announcement.
entitlement. Healthcare is the next step in reparations

walmart stocks went down
time to buy. thank god we still have some capitalism going on

i thought those were the two polarizing topics of todays sociaety