PDA

View Full Version : Car shopping owner refuses to furnish VIN

huggybear
03-23-2010, 06:01 PM
I have been looking to pick up another 1992-1995 Honda Civic Si for my brother so we can roll in the same vehicle. I found one the same year and color as mine and got really excited.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/1618475265.html

The vehicle is located in Yuma, about a 3 to 3.5 hour drive. I call the seller and ask a few questions, I finally ask him if he could give us the VIN so I can run a vehicle history report and he refuses. :superghey:

It's as if he expects me to take his word for it or drive there just to find out there is a bunch of bull with the title and history.

How would you proceed?

jhooper
03-23-2010, 06:03 PM
whats his reason for refusing?

BDEG
03-23-2010, 06:05 PM
I personally wouldn't give you a Vin over the phone or internet.
I would in person but not over the web/phone.

jhooper
03-23-2010, 06:05 PM
^^ why though

The President
03-23-2010, 06:07 PM
I personally wouldn't give you a Vin over the phone or internet.
I would in person but not over the web/phone.

why not? what can you do with a VIN that you can't do with the persons address when they give it to you to go look at the car?

Allmotorc1*86mm
03-23-2010, 06:08 PM
I believe I know this car and its is a collective swapped car that was well taken care of here in town and then sold. Scotty did the h22 swap prolly 4-5 years ago. To my knowledge its a clean title and I never saw anything that would state otherwise

BDEG
03-23-2010, 06:10 PM
^^ why though

One reason would be so you wouldn't use it to get a 3day/30day
tag off mvd online and use it on a similar car. So in-case something happens
it could come back onto me and my car.

I wouldn't have a problem if I met him somewhere and showed him the car.
Then tell him to call me in a day or two once he has a car fax on the car
and if he wants the car or not.

why not? what can you do with a VIN that you can't do with the persons address when they give it to you to go look at the car?

I would only meet someone close by never at my house unless they buy it. Then they can come to the house.
Too many shady people in the world of Hondas

huggybear
03-23-2010, 06:11 PM
With the VIN one could go to a dealership and get a key cut but the guy would have to be breaking policies by not requiring ID and registration.

The President
03-23-2010, 06:14 PM
With the VIN one could go to a dealership and get a key cut but the guy would have to be breaking policies by not requiring ID and registration.

yeah but it's a Honda. if someone wanted to steal it, they could just use a swiss army knife.

huggybear
03-23-2010, 06:15 PM
I understand his reluctance but I don't want to make a 500 mile round trip just to find out the car is crap.

He should get a car fax for potential buyers if this is his stand and blur out the whole VIN except the last 4 to 8 digits.

jus-lookn03
03-23-2010, 06:18 PM
just come visit us anyways

ICD
One reason would be so you wouldn't use it to get a 3day/30day
tag off mvd online and use it on a similar car. So in-case something happens
it could come back onto me and my car.

I wouldn't have a problem if I met him somewhere and showed him the car.
Then tell him to call me in a day or two once he has a car fax on the car
and if he wants the car or not.

I would only meet someone close by never at my house unless they buy it. Then they can come to the house.
Too many shady people in the world of Hondas

But still you would not be at fault. If someone else got a tag with your vin.

BDEG
Why not talk to him ask questions if he seems shady or acts dumb dont waste your time. Have him email you a full 360 of the car.

huggybear
03-23-2010, 06:20 PM
He replied, "it's better you just come look at the car," after I told him i was 3 hours away in Mesa.

He doesn't seem motivated to sell, as if he had the opinion if someone wants it bad enough they will come get it.

He just recently corrected his phone number and doesn't respond to email.

ICD
03-23-2010, 06:22 PM
I say keep searching

BDEG
03-23-2010, 06:24 PM
This is how I buy a car I ask very detailed question if I get just a slight feeling they are trying to act dumb or they are trying to scam me I just wont deal with them. If they cant answer simple questions and send pictures why bother wasting your time.

BUNNY.WiNGZ<3
03-23-2010, 06:25 PM
i know the owner of the car. y WOULD he give u the VIN?
i know i wouldn't.

huggybear
03-23-2010, 06:31 PM
So I can run a carfax, I'm not going to drive 3+ hours just to find out the car is junk or buy it on their word.

Does that make sense to anyone? What am I going to do with a VIN to a vehicle that's located 250 miles away that I don't have the address for?

BUNNY.WiNGZ<3
03-23-2010, 06:32 PM
So I can run a carfax, I'm not going to drive 3+ hours just to find out the car is junk or buy it on their word.
does the car look like junk?
no.
i have vids of him racing the car in mex. pretty bad ass.
he's my dad's && my b/f's friend.

huggybear
03-23-2010, 06:36 PM
Cool story bro.

A vehicle history report shows collision history, title history, body repair, number of owner changes, emissions records, etc.

I'm suppose to take his word? It's great YOU know the guy, but I don't and anyone else in my shoes would be the same.

I flew to Philadelphia for what I thought was a pristine condition 95 Si, when I got there there was so much rust on the undercarriage, and in the fender wells and other crap that the detailed pictures I saw didn't show. Nice $250 lesson I learned.

BDEG
03-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Dude if he wont send you pictures and answer your questions just find another car

huggybear
03-23-2010, 06:42 PM
I most likely will.

If someone could explain the difference in me getting the VIN off the vehicle personally or him giving it to me thru text or email I'd greatly appreciate it.

BUNNY.WiNGZ<3
03-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Cool story bro.

A vehicle history report shows collision history, title history, body repair, number of owner changes, emissions records, etc.

I'm suppose to take his word? It's great YOU know the guy, but I don't and anyone else in my shoes would be the same.

I flew to Philadelphia for what I thought was a pristine condition 95 Si, when I got there there was so much rust on the undercarriage, and in the fender wells and other crap that the detailed pictures I saw didn't show. Nice $250 lesson I learned.
im a girl bro.

YUMA doesn't compare to PHILADELPHIA but yea, if ur gonna be whining && bitching, move on to another car like BDEG said. ;)

jus-lookn03
03-23-2010, 06:44 PM
im a girl bro.

YUMA doesn't compare to PHILADELPHIA but yea, if ur gonna be whining && bitching, move on to another car like BDEG said. ;)

x2.........:wave1:

94ej1
03-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Cool story bro.

I'm with you just move on and forget this guy

slowmedown
03-23-2010, 06:46 PM
did he at least tell you if its a clean title?

huggybear
03-23-2010, 06:48 PM
im a girl bro.

Congratulations, bro.

YUMA doesn't compare to PHILADELPHIA

I don't see your point, if you are talking about rust that wasn't my point.

My point was pictures and a sellers word don;t paint the whole picture.

if ur gonna be whining && bitching, move on to another car like BDEG said. ;)

How reasonable is it for a seller to advertise the sale of their vehicle and interested buyers located outside of Yuma call to get info and the seller refuses to furnish a VIN but expects a buyer to drive 3+ hours to come get the VIN themselves?

skar1
03-23-2010, 06:50 PM
I get what the op is saying I personally wouldn't want to drive that far after work thru traffic for it to be junk, but I also know there's a lot of shady ass ppl, maybe the seller should print out a carfax and blur the vin to show potential buyers. Gl dude

BUNNY.WiNGZ<3
03-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Congratulations, bro.

I don't see your point, if you are talking about rust that wasn't my point.

My point was pictures and a sellers word don;t paint the whole picture.

How reasonable is it for a seller to advertise the sale of their vehicle and interested buyers located outside of Yuma call to get info and the seller refuses to furnish a VIN but expects a buyer to drive 3+ hours to come get the VIN themselves?
bro.

the point is ur dumbass drove to fucking philadelphia to get a car but u won't drive to yuma. lmao

&& erryone's a different seller. he knows his shit && he ain't gonna be bullshitting playing "yes u'll buy it, no u wont."

huggybear
03-23-2010, 06:57 PM
the point is ur dumbass drove to fucking philadelphia to get a car but u won't drive to yuma. lmao

1. I didn't drive to Philadelphia, I flew.

2. I got the car fax and detailed photos before I went.

3. You can't take a sellers word on the sale of a car.

4. I learned my lesson on the Philadelphia trip, do you think I'm going to make the same mistake, roll the dice and drive to Yuma?

5. Do you think I have $50 cash to waste on gas as well as putting 500 miles on my vehicle as well as waste 8 hours of my day just to see if the car has legit vehicle history?

6. He may know his shit but I don't know his shit or him and he is the one selling the car, not me.

7. Save the insults, they don't belong here

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Don't online dealers post Vins of their cars too?

huggybear
03-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Don't online dealers post Vins of their cars too?

They do.

I post the VIN on my vehicle

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122301

BUNNY.WiNGZ<3
03-23-2010, 07:03 PM
1. I didn't drive to Philadelphia, I flew.

2. I got the car fax and detailed photos before I went.

3. You can't take a sellers word on the sale of a car.

4. I learned my lesson on the Philadelphia trip, do you think I'm going to make the same mistake, roll the dice and drive to Yuma?

5. Do you think I have $50 cash to waste on gas as well as putting 500 miles on my vehicle as well as waste 8 hours of my day just to see if the car has legit vehicle history?

6. He may know his shit but I don't know his shit or him and he is the one selling the car, not me.

7. Save the insults, they don't belong here
wuts wrong bro?

1. all i wus saying is u seriously drove/went/flew to philadelphia for a car
2. u got the car fax and detailed photos before u went but u still got fucked over?
3. u can't take a buyer's word on the sale either. flakers r flakers.
4. glad u learned ur lesson.
5. ur whininggg
&&&
6. i hope ur not getting butt hurt.

ur putting someone on blast like erry other lil cry baby in here. if u really want the car then come check it out && get it, if not, MOVE ON.

mkay, buh bye.

sohcisme
03-23-2010, 07:05 PM
this is so dumb. dont buy the douches car. sounds like he doesnt need the money. Find a better deal with someone that wants to make a sell i hate shit like this so gay

MannyaK
03-23-2010, 07:06 PM
just buy my del sol and call it a night

sohcisme
03-23-2010, 07:10 PM
just buy my del sol and call it a night

lol problem solved

huggybear
03-23-2010, 07:12 PM
"m'kay buh bye"

What are you like 12 years old? I didn't put anyone on "blast."

You tell me where you can find an all original, one owner 1995 Honda Civic Si that hasn't been touched and is selling locally and I will be the 1st to knock on their door.

You can't and that's why people fly and drive all over the country looking for vehicles like that.

The guy didn't know he had all that rust, it was his wife's car. Tell me a 68 year old man is going to crawl under his car to see if it has rust so he can sell it. You are really naive.

Flakers are flakers? Does a interested buyer who flakes cost the seller a dime? That's the nature of the beast and comes with the territory of selling a car.

What if the seller did furnish the VIN but didn't like the history report. For example the car has had 10 owners or shows the vehicle has a history of failing emissions despite the vehicle having a clean title history?

this is so dumb. dont buy the douches car. sounds like he doesnt need the money. Find a better deal with someone that wants to make a sell i hate shit like this so gay

I won;t be the one making that call, my brother will. I would probably pass.

The guy isn't a douche just very unreasonable and borderline paranoid.

BUNNY.WiNGZ<3
03-23-2010, 07:31 PM
yea im 12.
u posted a thread && asked "how to proceed" in this situation.
how old r u??

it ain't that hard. try talking to him again && if nothing goes the way u want it to then so be it. it might suck but im thinking u && ur bro will probly live.

LadyLockness
03-23-2010, 07:45 PM
:but: okay cat fight over NOW.

and yea sounds like a good deal but if hes not willing to be reasonable with you what are the chances hes going to be honest about the car's details?

i wouldnt do it, i sell and buy hondas like crazy dont waste ur time

pluss gett mannys car, u can finally get that del sol :thumbup:

MannyaK
03-23-2010, 07:47 PM
:but: okay cat fight over NOW.

and yea sounds like a good deal but if hes not willing to be reasonable with you what are the chances hes going to be honest about the car's details?

i wouldnt do it, i sell and buy hondas like crazy dont waste ur time

pluss gett mannys car, u can finally get that del sol :thumbup:
:kiss:

taketurns
03-23-2010, 08:21 PM
yea im 12.
how old r u??

it ain't that hard. try talking to him again && if nothing goes the way u want it to then so be it. it might suck but im thinking u && ur bro will probly live.

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1222see-that-get-back-in-kitchen.jpg

BUNNY.WiNGZ<3
03-23-2010, 08:24 PM
http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1222see-that-get-back-in-kitchen.jpg

hahaha the only good comeback a guy has on a girl!
sorry bud, the joke is on u cuz i dont cook! :tongue:
lmfao

adam
03-23-2010, 08:54 PM
Don't buy a car from yuma, I mean... It's yuma.

eG_lOve
03-23-2010, 09:04 PM
You're getting mad and posting this pointless thread, obviously your so interested in the car enough to post this thread. just come check out the car, i can vouch pretty clean ass car. If you don't like that he won't give you the VIN then move on! :facepalm:

huggybear
03-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Who is mad? You clearly have me mistaken for someone else.

Notice that the only people who are bumping my argument are people who know the car and the seller.

I say it again, I am not going to just take someones word for it.

taketurns
03-23-2010, 09:22 PM
hahaha the only good comeback a guy has on a girl!
sorry bud, the joke is on u cuz i dont cook! :tongue:
lmfao

well i hope you can suck a mean dick then, otherwise youre useless.

The President
03-23-2010, 09:27 PM
bump for Yuma

K20 PWR
03-23-2010, 09:32 PM
I wouldnt drive to yuma until I got some more info either. Dood's ad doesn't show much motivation to sell...i would move on too

Jdm as whatt?
03-23-2010, 09:34 PM
i totally see the OP's side. who would want to drive 500 miles to find out that there is just a bunch of shit that wasnt disclosed about the car. if he was a motivated seller he would see that this guy who made a thread about buying this car is the real deal and tell him the vin.

huggybear
03-23-2010, 09:53 PM

That isn't necessary.

eghatch
03-23-2010, 09:54 PM
:thewave:

adam
03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
That isn't necessary.

...But it sure was funny!

eviilboy
03-23-2010, 11:46 PM
This thread is full of win. :P

riceboy88
03-24-2010, 12:10 AM
This thread is full of win. :P

x2

and

f yuma

eviilboy
03-24-2010, 12:15 AM
x2

and

f yuma

Seriously.. the tits arguing with the OP are probably the seller's wife / girlfriend.

Seriously to out and out refuse to give someone the vin / run a carfax for them... screams shady motherfucker.

Reminds me of those commercials where the sleazebag salesman refuses to give up the carfax. :P

riceboy88
03-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Seriously.. the tits arguing with the OP are probably the seller's wife / girlfriend.

Seriously to out and out refuse to give someone the vin / run a carfax for them... screams shady motherfucker.

Reminds me of those commercials where the sleazebag salesman refuses to give up the carfax. :P

yea and she said fool races it in mexico. f that shit

deely7
03-24-2010, 12:32 AM
does the car look like junk?
no.
i have vids of him racing the car in mex. pretty bad ass.
he's my dad's && my b/f's friend.

yep i would never buy a car from you!
haha

i almost bought a RSX-S from a guy out in Avondale
it was a 30 minute drive
i got his VIN and ran a carfax and it turned out to have been in 2 accidents (airbags deployed once)
so do start with the "does it look like junk nonsense!

but to the OP keep looking dont buy off a shady seller.

OhDang
03-24-2010, 12:33 AM

:thumbup::goodjob:

huggybear
03-24-2010, 12:38 AM
but to the OP keep looking dont buy off a shady seller.

I'm not saying he is shady, just very unreasonable.

Seriously, what am I going to do with a VIN to a vehicle I don't have an address for that's 250 miles away?

The car may be legit but I'm not willing to roll the dice and part with $50 in gas, put 500 miles on my vehicle and consume 8 hours of my day to find out. Not to mention the possibility of road breakdown or a blown tire.

My brother still wants to roll to check it out, it would be nice to have matching Si's.

pch
03-24-2010, 12:41 AM
OP - obviously he is not a motivated seller, so fawk him. If he doesn't want to give you the VIN ask him to run the carfax for you, scratch out all the #'s on the VIN on the actual carfax so it only shows the last 4 and make him take a pic of the VIN on the door so it only shows the last 4. You should be making this dude work for you not the other way around.

Personally, I have bought and sold quite a few cars and last thing, as a seller, I would want to do is turn down a potential buyer for something as stupid as giving a VIN over the phone/net. Especially as a seller I could run the carfax myself and have the confidence of backing up what I am selling.

Also, you do know that a carfax only states things that were actually reported/documented. Case in point your fiasco in Phili. Shit sometimes doesn't show up. Have them always send you a crap load of pics especially common rust areas if you are dealing with people that live in areas were rust could potentially be an issue.

huggybear
03-24-2010, 12:51 AM
I know carfax and autocheck doesn't show everything. I just want to see the emissions history, title history, and owner histroy. The fewer owners of the vehicle the better. I bought a civic that had 12 owners and failed emissions 13 times.

I got a lot of great, high res. pics of the Philly car, there was no rust on painted areas. There was a lot of rust under the vehicle and in the rear wheel wells. The guy was really old and it was his wife's car.

PhoenixR
03-24-2010, 09:58 AM
In my experience, a large portion of the Hondas advertised for sale are hacked-up shitboxes modified by people who don't know what they're doing. I would avoid traveling any real distance at all unless the car in question is well-documented.

I wouldn't travel at all to see a car that has "vids of it being raced in mexico" floating around. I would move on and wait for a better car with a more reasonable buyer -- there is no shortage of good deals out there. Save yourself the headache and buy a car as close to stock as possible.

IntensePower
03-24-2010, 10:44 AM

bwahahaha

That isn't necessary.

she had it coming

...But it sure was funny!

Indeed

How is BunnywingZ still posting her useless babble and garbage on here. She contributes nothing to the site besides banter, foul language and multiple TOU violations. The lack of vocabulary and grammar makes my head hurt and sad about the future with people like this proceeding in our world.

I don't see anyone finding bunnywingz post funny or helpful, simply pathetic and perpetuating multiple stereotypes.

Good for you OP for keeping your cool and moving forth in a mature manner. I say don't even waste your time further with the vehicle, you should call him and let him know his little friend on the boards helped you in your decision to not buy it as well.

deely7
03-24-2010, 10:49 AM
How is BunnywingZ still posting her useless babble and garbage on here. She contributes nothing to the site besides banter, foul language and multiple TOU violations. The lack of vocabulary and grammar makes my head hurt and sad about the future with people like this proceeding in our world.

I don't see anyone finding bunnywingz post funny or helpful, simply pathetic and perpetuating multiple stereotypes.

She has never said anything negative towards me but im going to have to agree, her postings in this thread was useless! The OP is asking for help and she did nothing but give him shit.

Daddy_Digital
03-24-2010, 10:50 AM
car fax? why not ask for that

crxhfb16
03-24-2010, 10:51 AM
vin's are so secret good thing automakers don't put them on the dashboard in plain view through the windshield.

SexyHatchie
03-24-2010, 10:54 AM
bwahahaha

she had it coming

Indeed

Good for you OP for keeping your cool and moving forth in a mature manner. I say don't even waste your time further with the vehicle, you should call him and let him know his little friend on the boards helped you in your decision to not buy it as well.

She's banned love.

PhoenixR
03-24-2010, 10:55 AM
car fax? why not ask for that

Car Fox?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/198/e/0/The_Car_Fox_is_pure_evil_by_surrealdeamer.jpg

sohcisme
03-24-2010, 11:39 AM
She's banned love.

hahahahha good

GunnRulF
03-24-2010, 12:17 PM
yea I was just reading her recent posts in this thread and other's... and wow! Intense power put it in the best way... Must be something in the water over there in Yuma??

Jstarda9
03-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Op I say move on.

On another note it's sad to see that all of Yuma's comes together to defend their pathetic town that pretty much is part of Mexico.

OhDang
03-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Op I say move on.

On another note it's sad to see that all of Yuma's comes together to defend their pathetic town that pretty much is part of Mexico.

lollll

eG_lOve
03-24-2010, 12:55 PM
yea I was just reading her recent posts in this thread and other's... and wow! Intense power put it in the best way... Must be something in the water over there in Yuma??

Op I say move on.

Pretty much.. because it's not just all apart of arizona, and like phoenix and tucson are any better? ... If anything it's worse. Were 2 hours away, not too much of a difference.:clap:

huggybear
03-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Yuma is more than 2 hours away from Phoenix.

eG_lOve
03-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Yuma is more than 2 hours away from Phoenix.

my bad 2 1/2 hours, mayyyyybe 3 if you stop in Gila Bend to go pee.

deely7
03-24-2010, 01:26 PM

damn!
ive never taken a 30 minute pee!
i think my best is maybe a minute and a half

taketurns
03-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Pretty much.. because it's not just all apart of arizona, and like phoenix and tucson are any better? ... If anything it's worse. Were 2 hours away, not too much of a difference.:clap:

your town is a fucking dump. i have to drive through it everytime i go to the dunes.

emgee420
03-24-2010, 02:56 PM
op, since you haven't been on here long enough to know better...

the first rule of azht is do not buy cars from yuma

GunnRulF
03-24-2010, 03:26 PM
fuck that puto

pch
03-24-2010, 03:28 PM

Hahaha

Jstarda9
03-24-2010, 05:04 PM
WOW you cannot say Phoenix is like Yuma..

Yuma=Mexico
Yuma= All ghetto
Yuma= Shitty jobs
Yuma= Hotter than Phoenix.

Yuma is a dump. Only thing I do there is stop and put gas and take a shit. When it's coming out I tell myself I am shitting on Yuma.

GunnRulF
03-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Haha.. for real tho

phoenix>tempe>flag/prescott>glendale/peoria>tucson>yuma

K20 PWR
03-24-2010, 06:09 PM
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/1659905145.html

JDMxPHOENIX
03-24-2010, 06:12 PM
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/1659905145.html

ill give him tops 2000 is a 93 and has a single!! and no ac fuck that!!

24/7VTEC!!!!
03-24-2010, 06:31 PM
bump for Yuma

Haha.. for real tho

phoenix>tempe>flag/prescott>glendale/peoria>tucson>yuma
lol

huggybear
03-24-2010, 08:08 PM

I don't know which way you are going but you either have to be averaging 80 mph or flying over South Mountain mountain range.

huggybear
03-24-2010, 08:10 PM

Lol! This account is actually take 2, I joined up early 07.

Hopeless EP3
03-24-2010, 08:19 PM
most likely stolen shit move on

AZ Auto Werks
03-24-2010, 08:22 PM
This is how i buy a car.. I go look at it and if i like it i buy it. Its on oyu to check the car out before you buy it. Its not his fault he is 3 hours away from you. I have driven 5 hours before just to go look at a car. If you dont want to make the drive then find one in your area< if you can, and go look at it and run a carfax then.

huggybear
03-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Its not his fault he is 3 hours away from you.

I'm not the one selling the car nor am I the one being unreasonable. I'm also NOT the one marketing the car to buyers outside of Yuma. A buyer shouldn't have to jump through fire to buy a car, sorry.

Thanks for your opinion though.

MOD
03-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Lol! This account is actually take 2, I joined up early 07.

whats wrong with your other account? is it broken or were you banned?

pch
03-24-2010, 09:05 PM
A buyer shouldn't have to jump through fire to buy a car, sorry.

x2 - When I bought my car in San Francisco the seller took all the pics I requested, anywhere from floor pans, tire wear, core support...basicly anything I asked for and gave me the VIN with no hesitation. He knew that as a buyer I had a lot of concerns adlai did not want to waste cash on airfare just to go "check out" the car.

Bret Broski
03-24-2010, 11:37 PM
Dude if he wont send you pictures and answer your questions just find another car

Exactly, fuck him. Move along to something or someone that's closer and/or easier to check the history on it.

2point6
03-25-2010, 12:29 PM
I believe I know this car and its is a collective swapped car that was well taken care of here in town and then sold. Scotty did the h22 swap prolly 4-5 years ago. To my knowledge its a clean title and I never saw anything that would state otherwise

Brad, I don't recognize this car. I may be mistaken... If you know more about it, let me know.

JDMxPHOENIX
03-25-2010, 12:37 PM
no this car was swapped by himself the owner!! i personally wouldnt buy the car if the owner wouldnt want to give the vin!!

1991crxfreak
03-27-2010, 02:30 PM
you know what this car is legit runs fucking great properly swaped etc shouldnt be whinning

huggybear
03-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Glad YOU know that, I don't and I'm not going to take the owners word, your word or anyone else's for that matter.

As I stated before, I am not driving 500 miles round trip and racking up the miles on my vehicle, spending the money for gas and spending 5-8 hours of my time because the owner is unreasonable to give the VIN.

I have moved on though so it's no big deal.

ripps520
03-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Just dont buy it
/thread

gunsup0331
03-28-2010, 01:50 PM
yea im 12.
how old r u??

wow this thread has really destroyed any respect i had for you. Reading your posts its basically one dumbass sticking up for some other dumbass for some dumbass reason no one can understand.
Gfy

gunsup0331
03-28-2010, 02:02 PM
haha bitch got banned.
I like what intense power said about perpetuating stereotypes.
for example:
fat stupid mexican bitches from yuma know nothing about cars, cant fucking cook, cant suck dick very well and they associate with stupid, shady losers.
/ thread

89true1
03-29-2010, 01:17 PM
i know the owner of the car. y WOULD he give u the VIN?
i know i wouldn't.

god damn i usualy dont post much anymore but, everytime i read one of your post your sooo fucking annoying. seriously you always talk shit just enough to get a responce that collides with what you think. than if someone talks shit to you, you act like there coming at you like they wanted to start talking shit. just like your first couple of post here on azht and your stupid ass slammed thread.:facepalm: fuck you piss me off.