PDA

View Full Version : Paid subscriptions

Daddy_Digital
03-31-2010, 11:13 AM
Why isn't there a sticky explaining how the paid subscriptions work? Yes, it is explained what a person gets for purchasing a Gold or Platinum membership..but when does it all kick in? i bought the platinum membership on 3/29 and i still only have 100 PMs, no azht email, and etc. the only feature i have seen so far is the VIP section...which is pretty much DEAD. so wtf? i am looking for my moneys worth. can i get some MODS to reply? I have PMed a few. Only one replied and he said he didnt even know about this. So if the mods dont even know, WTF? can i get some help here please?

MOD
03-31-2010, 12:13 PM
send an email to support@azht.net

BigC turned this on right before the site switched hands.....it was news to most people. It takes a few days for everything to kick in from what I understand. Have a little patience and Im sure everything will be taken care of.

BTW the Mods are just that...moderators ..they are not ADMIN nor do they have access to the actual set up of the site

Daddy_Digital
03-31-2010, 02:35 PM

BigC turned this on right before the site switched hands.....it was news to most people. It takes a few days for everything to kick in from what I understand. Have a little patience and Im sure everything will be taken care of.

BTW the Mods are just that...moderators ..they are not ADMIN nor do they have access to the actual set up of the site

alright, ill let off the mods. but its a shame that they dont know.

Fenix
03-31-2010, 06:15 PM
ill post sticky tomorrow. We felt the signup page was pretty self explanitory, but i do see where it should be clarified more.

Daddy_Digital
03-31-2010, 06:44 PM
thank you SOOOOOO much fenix:thumbsup:

Big C
03-31-2010, 11:03 PM

Actually thats a negative. I had nothing to do with the different member paid subscriptions.

Rufus
03-31-2010, 11:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/SweetLooly/cat-traitor.jpg

Daddy_Digital
03-31-2010, 11:46 PM
^^ lol