PDA

View Full Version : Job Opening. Immediate Position Available. Website data entry and content management

Element Motorsport
04-01-2010, 09:57 PM
This is a full time position available immediately Monday - Friday 9-6pm. Candidate will be working with custom wheels and tires so some knowledge in this area is required.

Description:
This position includes adding products to the website, managing, and updating existing products. The candidate will also be responsible for organizing online marketing campaigns, including Constant Contact, Wordpress Blogging, etc. The candidate must be very detail oriented, and must be able to work in front of a computer for long periods of time.

Minimum Requirements:
Web and graphical skills including HTML and Photoshop
Experience Using Excel Spreadsheets
Reliable Transportation
Strong work ethic
Ability to take charge
Excellent written skills
Must be very detail oriented
Must be able to work in front of computer for long periods of time

If you are interested in this position, send your resume to Robert@elementwheels.com

Fix.it.again.Tony
04-02-2010, 04:52 PM
I have school during most of that time so I would not be able to apply.

slowmedown
04-02-2010, 05:04 PM
sounds like a cool job

skar1
04-03-2010, 01:58 AM
What if im just ok with computers and on azht most of the time? :)

johnehonda
04-03-2010, 02:06 AM
whats the pay?

Not JDMHN8
04-03-2010, 11:49 AM
whats the pay?

Seriously. In these times, no one is going to waste time applying for a job that doesn't throughly outline pay, hours per week and any benefits.

b20what
04-03-2010, 12:11 PM
If i was in dire need of a job, id take this even if it was $8.25 a hour, cause i know cs 2, 3 and 4... know computers like the back of my hand. It all comes down to enjoying what you do!

Mafioso
04-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Enjoying what you do and making ends meet during these days do not go hand in hand sometimes. I'm over qualified and would probably want more than the pay scale is. Best of luck to you guys.. market is full of people looking for work so shouldn't be too hard to find someone.

johnehonda
04-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Seriously. In these times, no one is going to waste time applying for a job that doesn't throughly outline pay, hours per week and any benefits.

"throughly outline pay" what does this mean?
Are you insinuating that i should'nt ask pay because of the economic crisis?
Some of us have jobs and just wanna know if its worth leaving.

HondaFreak
04-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Any training available? I'm a very quick learner.

GunnRulF
04-03-2010, 01:47 PM
"throughly outline pay" what does this mean?
Are you insinuating that i should'nt ask pay because of the economic crisis?
Some of us have jobs and just wanna know if its worth leaving.

he was agreeing with you

Mop
04-03-2010, 02:59 PM
he was agreeing with you

its cool, reading comprehension isn't part of the requirements.

GunnRulF
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
lol

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
04-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Dam I am wanting a new job and have most the quilifications.

YuckerDisMe
04-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Sounds like an awesome job. Good luck finding someone :)

Civicious
04-03-2010, 09:08 PM
its cool, reading comprehension isn't part of the requirements.

ahahahahah good post!

Rufus
04-05-2010, 02:38 PM
I can do all of that... and have experience! Let me telecommute and I'll do it for less pay in half the time. ;)

Rufus
04-06-2010, 11:52 AM
If you're serious about letting me work from home, let me know. As most employers are looking to get the most bang for their buck these days, I can be more efficient if you allow me to cut out my driving time. During my relative work history, I managed over $700k in online campaigns for Primedia through the Equine network, which was eventually sold off to Source Interlink. Afterwards, I worked for Pinnaclecart.com, and managed sales, email campaigns (via Constant Contact), and forums. I moderate on two car websites, I'm able to manage a fair amount of HTML via my experience with online email campaigns (proprietary software as well as CC), everyone here knows I know Photoshop, and my work history has all been highly effective and done remotely.

I'm currently enrolled in school, working PT with decent pay but it requires a commute that will not be feasible given that I'm moving to Gilbert this month.

If you want someone with experience, and are willing to work around my schedule, I can likely help you reach your goals.

imm0rtal
04-06-2010, 12:15 PM
See, if only I could do this remotely. I have experience in this sort of field just not in Phoenix. Too bad telecommuting isn't an option haha

...but Rufus would be great at it

Rufus
04-06-2010, 12:21 PM
See, if only I could do this remotely. I have experience in this sort of field just not in Phoenix. Too bad telecommuting isn't an option haha

...but Rufus would be great at it

Lane is such an inspiration. ;)

Fix.it.again.Tony
04-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Rufus thats a good option..

I am hoping my potential supervisor is going to be cool with me working a biomedical engineering internship as well as my pt work

imm0rtal
04-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Lane is such an inspiration. ;)h4x!

But I would have endorsed you getting the job on the account that you have a pretty mouf

lol :slaphands:

usdm420
04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
PM me the pay scale being offered before I update my resume please.

Hopeless EP3
04-10-2010, 10:39 PM
what happend to Mandy working that job?

tegswin
04-10-2010, 10:57 PM
I am interested in this as well.

Full time you say?

I could use another reason to come back to Arizona.

Tell me it's worth 18+ / hr and I'll be happy to do it :|

Mafioso
04-10-2010, 10:59 PM
If this was 18+/hr I would give free reach arounds at the office and do this job.

tegswin
04-10-2010, 11:32 PM
If this was 18+/hr I would give free reach arounds at the office and do this job.

Then that's not free at all !

ps, i've got 18 bucks... just sayin. gimme a call.

Not JDMHN8
04-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Not real sure I follow you there. My understanding is that in these times no matter what the pay is you should feel fortunate you have a job. Hours i believe were outlined as 9-6 with a mandatory 1 hour lunch break. Benefits include having a job. We have had a couple people interested but no one we thought would benefit the company so the position is still open.

Negative. This is the mentality that enforces the whole working poor society we have now. Employers need to understand that they are the fortunate ones to have high quality employees, and they need to bend over backwards to attract them.

If this gig was $18-20/hr with extremely good benefits and 2-3 weeks of paid vacation, then you'd get the kind of candidate you want. If you're paying $12/hr with nothing else, then you're going to get what you pay for.

I love to see small businesses grow, but they need to ante up for the kind of talent that is going to propel them ahead in the market.

chinabean
04-14-2010, 07:22 AM
lol bump for element

Rufus
04-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Negative. This is the mentality that enforces the whole working poor society we have now. .

I read that 70% of the employees polled said they intend to switch jobs as the recession lets up... it's unfortuate and affecting everyone.

Element sounds like good peeps though.

Mafioso
04-14-2010, 06:37 PM
Then that's not free at all !

ps, i've got 18 bucks... just sayin. gimme a call.

Free reach arounds yes. Because they are paying for my work.. but receiving free ADDED benefit of reach around.

Now a reach around by itself costs much more than $18.
:wizarddragon:

Rufus
04-16-2010, 12:58 PM
How much more would you say?

hatch91
04-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Negative. This is the mentality that enforces the whole working poor society we have now. Employers need to understand that they are the fortunate ones to have high quality employees, and they need to bend over backwards to attract them.

If this gig was $18-20/hr with extremely good benefits and 2-3 weeks of paid vacation, then you'd get the kind of candidate you want. If you're paying $12/hr with nothing else, then you're going to get what you pay for.

I love to see small businesses grow, but they need to ante up for the kind of talent that is going to propel them ahead in the market.

right on the money