PDA

View Full Version : Beats and Cheese 2 (May 1st)

Zombie
04-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Well I posted about Dreamz and Drumz 3 so I though I would post this one too.
DND3 was way fun, Headhunterz was freaking awesome!!

For info about the event go to the site below.
http://www.dontstayin.com/usa/az/phoenix/stratus/2010/may/01/event-224886
http://i39.tinypic.com/295sklh.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/29f9roz.jpg

Just thought some people might be interested in going.

slowmedown
04-08-2010, 04:54 PM
im confused is this food or music?

teemfedx
04-08-2010, 06:06 PM
lol at not bringing gum

bb4arson
04-08-2010, 06:23 PM
i hate getting these on my myspace

DurtyVtec
04-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Its a rave, hopefully I'll be there!!

bb4arson
04-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Its a rave

has anyone noticed that people that go frequetly to raves look worse than before they started

E ftl!

Zombie
04-08-2010, 06:45 PM
has anyone noticed that people that go frequetly to raves look worse than before they started

E ftl!

not everyone rolls at parties.

teemfedx
04-08-2010, 06:47 PM

but a vast majority do..

it just so happens that those who are most vocal/active in the scene only occasionally dabble in drugs, but for the most part, those participants that attend these functions once or twice a year are ALL ROLLING. that is why people that dont like EDM go to rave....to do drugs...

bb4arson
04-08-2010, 06:48 PM

i know but the majority

and they look like shit man my ex girl started raving she looks like she has been on meth haha

thats what she gets lol:crazy:

and anothere ex just got fat well not fat but she got a belly ..(im a health freak)

bb4arson
04-08-2010, 06:49 PM
but a vast majority do..

it just so happens that those who are most vocal/active in the scene only occasionally dabble in drugs, but for the most part, those participants that attend these functions once or twice a year are ALL ROLLING. that is why people that dont like EDM go to rave....to do drugs...

foreals man .

and cause the chicks there are easy

Zombie
04-08-2010, 06:49 PM
but a vast majority do..

You totally got me there. I can't argue against that.

FranktheTank
04-08-2010, 06:52 PM
I post Hard dance and Powersurge, then you copy me and post this and dreamz and drumz! how dare you!
I kid.
I missed out and didnt go to D&D.
the line up for this is whack though, skeltaboy is the only semi good person.
IMAGNIATION LAND!

LadyLockness
04-09-2010, 05:25 PM
hahah what r ur rave names?

yea i am a pretty hardcore raver n i dont go to roll i can save that for home if i do.

n one of u bitches need to post bedazzled hahaah

bb4arson
04-10-2010, 06:16 AM

little joker:lmao:

:poke:

FranktheTank
04-10-2010, 07:52 AM

JayZzz!
no aint the rappa:2cool:

DurtyVtec
04-10-2010, 08:02 AM

yea i am a pretty hardcore raver n i dont go to roll i can save that for home if i do.

PAPA GEORGIO!! lolz

Zombie
04-10-2010, 08:50 AM

I dont do the rave names... thats pushing it a little to far. But I do let people try and name me for fun.

You can post Bedazzled, that one doesn't sound like much fun.

Honda Beezy
04-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Ive been to raves, but NEVER rolled; jus not my style... There is a CONCERT in July for Kaskade i believe, and i think its gonna be 21+. I like them wayyyy better then raves cuz at the raves theres sooooo many little kids there. Atleast at the concerts, its older people. I remember when i went and saw Deadmau5, there were like 60yr old people there rollin balls, no joke! But i think raves are fun. Jus like a club, but techno music and people dressed weird haha. Im usually the only one dressed regular haha. Also, Benny Banassi is next wk!

LadyLockness
04-11-2010, 04:45 PM
where did u hear kaskade was playing, i thought one of the rave teams were bringing her

Zombie
04-28-2010, 04:42 PM
BUMP...

It's this weekend!! Anyone stoked for this?? Noize Surressor is going to put on a good show!!

Also did anyone go to Bedazzled?? There were so man good DJ's, Skrillex was my favorite by far. That guy is talented.