PDA

View Full Version : Insanity Proof!

Cereal_Killer
04-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Well here goes...everyone see's those notorious infomercials of a weight loss/toning program and we always think to think you ourslves..."does it really work or is it BS?" well i am here as proof that this one works. as you can see from my photo's. this comes along from the same basic group that came out w/ P90x, but this leans more towards cardio and fat burning. IF anyone wants any info on this please let me know. I am gearing up for a 2nd round of this program, and i am adding more to my diet to try and gain about 5-10lbs of lean muscle mass (i've already gained 3 in 2 weeks so shouldn't be an issue). I started out on this program and dropped about 5-8lbs (and i was eating 5x's a day. total calorie intake for my metabolism was about 25-3000 a day. and i stil lost weight. either way i am trying to gain mass now and keep/get more defined. if anyone in interested. Hit me up!

http://beachbodycoach.com/cktheinfamous

http://members.cox.net/my1_6/InsanityLuis.JPG

bb4arson
04-11-2010, 09:53 PM
dude you look completly diffrent since the last picture i seen from you .last time it looked like you had a big beer belly ..i think that was you
doing good man really good abs starting to show

Big C
04-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Damn Luis!! Looking good man.

die in a dick fire noob
04-12-2010, 12:54 PM
now if only i had some motivation, marriage is a bitch huh? lol...

Medina
04-12-2010, 02:06 PM
good job man!!!!

krazyblurtz
04-12-2010, 03:25 PM

Isn't it weird...even if you have a new woman that's into fitness like you are...down the road both you will still be hermits eating ben & jerrys and shit. Fucking life suckers

bb4arson
04-12-2010, 04:10 PM

well if you think about it .

you know married chicks talk about guys right ? haha

krazyblurtz
04-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Yea, but who gives a shizz what married women think. Haha Cougars can be nice, but once again...

Yea I'm off topic...Hey ceral GJ, and thanks for postin I havent clicked on the fitness forum for along time.

Too bad mikey and I can't be training with ya...adjust you're program to make you a beast!

Cereal_Killer
04-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Since i switched up the program and diet i gained about 5lbs in 2 weeks. no loss if definition at all so i think what i am doing is working. thanks for the kudos from all. If anyoen is interested in this let me know. This is no BS, it works lol...and btw that was me with the beer gut...but i dont drinl so that just came from being lazy and having a crappy diet. ahhhh how we change.

LPPrelude
04-13-2010, 05:02 PM
The P90X program is very good. I have 3 friends that are on it and it almost makes me kick myself for joining a gym.

Big C
04-18-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm gonna order Insanity. We'll see how my fatass keeps up lol. But I'm down to try it.

Cereal_Killer
04-18-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm gonna order Insanity. We'll see how my fatass keeps up lol. But I'm down to try it.

Chris hit up my site and order it. they'll throw in recovery formulas for after the workouts
http://beachbodycoach.com/cktheinfamous

Big C
04-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Will do Luis!!! Thanks!