PDA

View Full Version : sneaker heads, urban fashion junkies chime in

94EXCIVIC
04-11-2010, 08:12 PM
I was thinking about creating a user group that collabortated the fashion of clothing with cars. I've seen this done on my of the cars at eibach. Azht isnt big on user groups but since the option is availble I figured we could use it. I know alot of people on here are sneaker heads or are fans of street fashion brands plus I've seen some cool things done to cars on here. So what this will do is give people ideas on new things to do to their cars to add a lil style or just to discuss other peoples cars that you see in other forums. any feedback would be appreciated thanks

94EXCIVIC
04-11-2010, 11:16 PM
no one is intrested?

apSquidFace
04-12-2010, 09:06 AM

1lowtacoma
04-12-2010, 09:23 AM
6 pairs of fresh kicks in 3 weeks.

i like sneakers

94EXCIVIC
04-12-2010, 10:20 AM
dam I guess i failed at life

loven_bb
04-12-2010, 02:02 PM
what nike dunks?

ALLBLVCK
04-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Im in,

and no im not a hypebeast, in for the group,

if your into streetwear check out Guns&Crayons they are my homies and they are an arizona brand.

emgee420
04-12-2010, 05:14 PM
inn

mindflight
04-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Im in their like swim wear

str8_JDM
04-12-2010, 06:05 PM
I got a pair of fire red Jordan III's if anyone wants to buy lol

emgee420
04-12-2010, 06:20 PM
I got a pair of fire red Jordan III's if anyone wants to buy lol
size and pics to emgee420@gmail.com

dannykhaos
04-12-2010, 08:16 PM
uprise apperal and swed 15 dopest shit outta az

Nedaaaah
04-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Im in,

if your into streetwear check out Guns&Crayons they are my homies and they are an arizona brand.

G&C is a joke. Mill runs his mouth too much talking about how hes coming out with a collabo line with hundreds and crooks yet its been over a year and hes still working at king & duck. i respect the kids hustle and work ethic but hate those who lie to sound cool around girls or nut swingers.

tfizzle
04-12-2010, 09:15 PM
My last two pairs were a gift from a so cal marketing rep for Nike... pair of kobe dark knights and double stitch blazer hi's.... fresh til death!

Tfizzle

94EXCIVIC
04-12-2010, 11:08 PM
G&C is a joke. Mill runs his mouth too much talking about how hes coming out with a collabo line with hundreds and crooks yet its been over a year and hes still working at king & duck. i respect the kids hustle and work ethic but hate those who lie to sound cool around girls or nut swingers.

i agree bro, I got love for people that are on the virge of a come up. But Ive seen this guy tell people all over myspace his been working with dudes in cali and collabo with all these brands. But I have yet to see shit

Nedaaaah
04-13-2010, 08:55 AM
i agree bro, I got love for people that are on the virge of a come up. But Ive seen this guy tell people all over myspace his been working with dudes in cali and collabo with all these brands. But I have yet to see shit
lol. he's still on myspace tryna get 15yr old girls..hahaha

Jay_Rob61590
04-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Im in,

Ive heard of this. A friend told me about this a while ago. I guess their her
fiends too. any web links?

ALLBLVCK
04-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Guns&Crayons | A Work Of Art Lifestyle (http://www.gunsandcrayons.org/)
Callabo, lol i know the guy and he has never said he was going to make a callabo with the hundreds or C&C
you might of misunderstood, because they were featured on the hundreds "Feed"

apSquidFace
04-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Callabo, lol i know the guy and he has never said he was going to make a callabo with the hundreds or C&C

im sorry man but... the clothing they display on the website listed above is really, really terrible. This stuff is popular?

ALLBLVCK
04-13-2010, 05:11 PM
im sorry man but... the clothing they display on the website listed above is really, really terrible. This stuff is popular?
lol, that's your opinion sir

Mr.Teal
04-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Seems like there just jocking DMND/TH/CK..... The hats some of the designs but most of all the god damn carabiner..

ALLBLVCK
04-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Seems like there just jocking DMND/TH/CK..... The hats some of the designs but most of all the god damn carabiner..
i can honestly say that i see no resemblance with G&C and DMND/TH/CK...please show me lol

mindflight
04-14-2010, 01:53 AM
idk about you guys but i just sold a pair of sb dunks to a guy in switzerland =o yea, all the way out there

94EXCIVIC
04-14-2010, 02:04 AM

ap you got the clean classy stealthy look to your style, I like it. Have you worked any new denim? Im thinkin about getting a pair of naked and famous just to try em out. Let me know if you heard anything on em

94EXCIVIC
04-14-2010, 02:06 AM
idk about you guys but i just sold a pair of sb dunks to a guy in switzerland =o yea, all the way out there

cool story dude;)

OhDang
04-14-2010, 02:27 AM

i can honestly say that i see no resemblance with G&C and DMND/TH/CK...please show me lol

designer logos(come on everyone uses these whats new)
use of cartoon pop culture +use of roman reference(IIIVIR and caked out: the same designers)

nothing to create a name for themselves

apSquidFace
04-14-2010, 08:42 AM
ap you got the clean classy stealthy look to your style, I like it. Have you worked any new denim? Im thinkin about getting a pair of naked and famous just to try em out. Let me know if you heard anything on em

I have a pair of Naked and Famous slim guys' and I like them as much as my Nudies as far as fitment goes, only problem is that their selvedge is a lot more raw and uncomfortable for longer....took like 3 months to get comfortable in them to where as my nudies usually only take a few weeks. To this day I dont think anything really holds a candle to Nudie honestly (and that is why I own 3 pairs) but for the price tag that Naked and Famous carries they are def worth it no doubt.

95GSR
04-14-2010, 08:48 AM
hey i got UNLV sb dunks and Nort/Recon nike dunks for sale. size 11 and 10.5, PM ME...HAHA

ICD
04-14-2010, 09:20 AM
designer logos(come on everyone uses these whats new)
use of cartoon pop culture +use of roman reference(IIIVIR and caked out: the same designers)

nothing to create a name for themselves

they all look the same.

here today gone tomorrow. but im in for the shoe part:offtopic2:

Nedaaaah
04-14-2010, 11:30 AM

lol, that's your opinion sir

for just being a 'friend' you sure are jocking thomas and his 'label'.
he might have never said anything to you personally but when i was in king&duck with a couple of hypebeast friends and someone who actually used to write on his blog he told us that he was doing those collabo's. not to mention when he had all his 'sneaker friends' on myspace he would always say shit like that, that was like 2 yrs ago when he put out the G&C 'gucci style' shit. i can go on and on bro trust me ive heard it from the kids mouth and its all a bunch of talk, but say what you may.:nutswinger:

94EXCIVIC
04-14-2010, 11:54 AM
I have a pair of Naked and Famous slim guys' and I like them as much as my Nudies as far as fitment goes, only problem is that their selvedge is a lot more raw and uncomfortable for longer....took like 3 months to get comfortable in them to where as my nudies usually only take a few weeks. To this day I dont think anything really holds a candle to Nudie honestly (and that is why I own 3 pairs) but for the price tag that Naked and Famous carries they are def worth it no doubt.

I was debating wether to go for apc new cure or naked and famous slims. I didnt like the way n&f felt so I got the apcs 2 size smaller than I would normally. Im 3 week into em and I love em they still have the stiff feel to them even slept with them to break em in made my sheets indigo, they finally started to break in.

hey i got UNLV sb dunks and Nort/Recon nike dunks for sale. size 11 and 10.5, PM ME...HAHA

taged pics please, Im interested

they all look the same.

here today gone tomorrow. but im in for the shoe part:offtopic2:

lets see what you like haha I wana see your shoe taste

94EXCIVIC
04-14-2010, 11:59 AM
he might have never said anything to you personally but when i was in king&duck with a couple of hypebeast friends and someone who actually used to write on his blog he told us that he was doing those collabo's. not to mention when he had all his 'sneaker friends' on myspace he would always say shit like that, that was like 2 yrs ago when he put out the G&C 'gucci style' shit. i can go on and on bro trust me ive heard it from the kids mouth and its all a bunch of talk, but say what you may.:nutswinger:

speaking of king and duck heres your beloved friends haha
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3196/3290907824_5e451ca676.jpg

DxC 08 me and my friend james table
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3337/3290908418_01fec03ed2.jpg

ALLBLVCK
04-14-2010, 12:00 PM
oh yeah totally jocking lol, anyways i think i know who you are talking about, but all in all lets just end are debate and focus on the thread.

sound good?

:superghey:

ALLBLVCK
04-14-2010, 12:02 PM
speaking of king and duck heres your beloved friends haha

DxC 08 me and my friend james table
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3337/3290908418_01fec03ed2.jpg
I want that diamond " jolie" tee

ICD
04-14-2010, 12:07 PM
AF1 all day. Can't remember the last time wore some since I'm forever working.

Nedaaaah
04-14-2010, 12:21 PM
oh yeah totally jocking lol, anyway i think i know who you are talking about, but all in all lets just end our debate and focus on the thread.

sound good?

:superghey:

k youngster. i fixed some grammar and spelling issues for ya. take it easy son.

ALLBLVCK
04-14-2010, 12:23 PM
k youngster. i fixed some grammar and spelling issues for ya. take it easy son.
thanks lol i suck at spelling and grammar

mindflight
04-14-2010, 12:33 PM
cool story dude;)
lol gracias! i think this wouldve been funnier
http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

apSquidFace
04-14-2010, 02:08 PM
I was debating wether to go for apc new cure or naked and famous slims. I didnt like the way n&f felt so I got the apcs 2 size smaller than I would normally. Im 3 week into em and I love em they still have the stiff feel to them even slept with them to break em in made my sheets indigo, they finally started to break in.

taged pics please, Im interested

lets see what you like haha I wana see your shoe taste

Yeah, APC makes a good pair of denim. a freind of mine seems happy with his, I just havent seen a wash that I really like out of them yet.

emgee420
04-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Yeah, APC makes a good pair of denim. a freind of mine seems happy with his, I just havent seen a wash that I really like out of them yet.
agreed...i have almost 10 months into my rescues...debating between trying to find a different brand or pick up a new pair next time im in la

94EXCIVIC
04-14-2010, 07:55 PM
agreed...i have almost 10 months into my rescues...debating between trying to find a different brand or pick up a new pair next time im in la

if your a size 33 or can fit it I would recomend these kicking mules they have there. Its the only pair of em there, they went discontinued last year so they are marked down but the jeans are great the craftsmanship of all the stiching is sick. they even have selved lining on the edge of every pocket

OhDang
04-15-2010, 12:13 AM

did your friend like apc? i was looking at pair at hub at scottsdale and the price tag wasn't crazy im thiniking im gonna pick them up after im done with my current denim

I want that diamond " jolie" tee

snake eyes? was that shit rare? my friend asked me to get him one cause it was "sold out everywhere" i walked into diamond an hour later and got one last year :o

apSquidFace
04-15-2010, 09:51 AM
did your friend like apc? i was looking at pair at hub at scottsdale and the price tag wasn't crazy im thiniking im gonna pick them up after im done with my current denim

He likes them a lot.

edgui12
04-15-2010, 10:07 AM
im in

mindflight
04-15-2010, 08:04 PM
to all:
favorite streetwear brand? GO!

diamondlyfe
04-15-2010, 08:22 PM
diamond eyes? was that shit rare? my friend asked me to get him one cause it was "sold out everywhere" i walked into diamond an hour later and got one last year :o

fixed. WAS somewhat hard to obtain now its everywhere.

still a classic diamond tee though

94EXCIVIC
04-15-2010, 08:47 PM
I think cold as Ice or colder than ice were my two favorite tees with graphics.

mindflight
04-15-2010, 09:41 PM

what about the puro pari tee? the one with the patron bottle graphic
wasn't that one a limited release?

diamondlyfe
04-15-2010, 10:13 PM

ur forgetting the ultimate gem....;)
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k381/jdmcarboy23/Picture016-1.jpg

always wanted this shirt lol it was decently limited. not compared to other gems from dmnd

emgee420
04-15-2010, 10:26 PM
for 94excivic
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa269/emgee420/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00006-20100415-2235.jpg

one of my favorite diamond collabs...just wish i still had the tiffs to go with it
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa269/emgee420/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00007-20100415-2236.jpg

EGMATT
04-15-2010, 10:33 PM
i only wear stussy because its cheap hahahahhaha jk

SEAN_EM2
04-15-2010, 10:57 PM
EHHH I DEFINITLY WEAR MORE CROOKS, MISHKA,MIGHTY HEALTHY AND OBEY MORE THEN ANYTHING. MOSTLY CROOKS. I LIKE ROCKING SHIRTS WHERE PEOPLE ARE LIKE WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GET THAT, I WANT ONE. HAHA. KUZ I NEVER GET MY SHIRTS FROM THE MALL. BUT I PERFER I FRESH PRO CLUB OVER EVERYTHING. I LIKE IT SIMPLE, I HATE ALL THOSE MULTI-COLOR SHIRTS AND SHOES. WACKKK. HAHA. :wave1:

94EXCIVIC
04-15-2010, 11:06 PM
for 94excivic
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa269/emgee420/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00006-20100415-2235.jpg

one of my favorite diamond collabs...just wish i still had the tiffs to go with it
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa269/emgee420/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00007-20100415-2236.jpg

I ripped my tiffany colored cold as ice skating. Ups on the hufxdiamond collab im surprised they havent made another one

OhDang
04-16-2010, 12:19 AM

ah whatever i was close enough im not a fan of diamond minus their colors :sucker:

tfizzle
04-16-2010, 05:05 PM
;-) el o el burrito!

ALLBLVCK
04-16-2010, 10:22 PM
EHHH I DEFINITLY WEAR MORE CROOKS, MISHKA,MIGHTY HEALTHY AND OBEY MORE THEN ANYTHING. MOSTLY CROOKS. I LIKE ROCKING SHIRTS WHERE PEOPLE ARE LIKE WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GET THAT, I WANT ONE. HAHA. KUZ I NEVER GET MY SHIRTS FROM THE MALL. BUT I PERFER I FRESH PRO CLUB OVER EVERYTHING. I LIKE IT SIMPLE, I HATE ALL THOSE MULTI-COLOR SHIRTS AND SHOES. WACKKK. HAHA. :wave1:
crooks is super easy to find lol
gayyyyy lol

SEAN_EM2
04-16-2010, 10:47 PM
crooks is super easy to find lol

NOT THE BETTER ONEz.

mindflight
04-18-2010, 11:46 AM
did any of you guys go to the Johnny Cupcakes Suitcase Tour?
he was at Red Hot Robot on friday night. alot of people there, heres a quick photo i took while we were in line, sorry for the blurriness

http://i44.tinypic.com/33uzrls.jpg

Mr.Teal
04-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Id have to say from looking my diamond un polo sweatshirt in tiffany is a hard to come by piece thanks to my bruddah ;]

rudsone
05-05-2010, 08:50 PM
so where can i buy some jeans? scottdale mall?

anyone got sb's that they're tryin to get rid of

OhDang
05-06-2010, 03:13 AM

Hub @ scottsdale has some good denim or just look around online

apSquidFace
05-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Hub is good, Barneys owns in terms of sizing though... Hub is always sold out of the good sizes.

mindflight
05-08-2010, 12:32 PM
urban outfitters right by fashion square has some nice jeans too, you should check it out

OhDang
05-08-2010, 05:43 PM
urban outfitters right by fashion square has some nice jeans too, you should check it out

>_< i hate going into that store

mc_rhett_meister
05-09-2010, 01:22 AM

Yes, Hubs about it. Barneys will high gross you.
What size you wear, I have quite a few in 8-9.