PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolution Follow Up Thread....4 Months Late

SiR Mikey
04-13-2010, 08:51 PM
So who all stuck with it? I know Cereal_Killer is looking awesome. Anyone else?

jakellama123
04-13-2010, 08:55 PM
shut up fucking noob
:kiss:

honduh_head
04-14-2010, 11:18 AM
I've cut 14 lbs so far. I cub as low as 16 but moved slightly back up. My goal is only 24 lbs away. I hate this dieting shit but I feel sooo much better. I eliminated all soda and fatty foods. Plus 30 mins to an hour of cardio 3-4 times a week.

91DA9
04-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Did 50 days of P90X, got super sick about 3 weeks ago, coughed so much I pulled some back muscles. Haven't done much since besides a few miles of running. Down to about a 29-30 inch waist, close to having my abs back, have seen noticeable gains in mass, strength, and endurance. Probably going to start a solid weight training program soon. Also lost about 25 lbs over the last 6 months.

Medina
04-14-2010, 09:36 PM
So far so good

bb4arson
04-15-2010, 02:31 AM
i stop drinking so much on december .
and since than ive been cranking my arms/ body feels stronger .
im super motivated .
i have no little beer gut that i used to have i had all my abs in place .. i was going to the gym everyday for awhiel because i was trying to drop weight .. which i did i wish i didnt .. i was at 163-165 when i cut. I didnt like the way i looked at that weight felt to skinny . so now im looking forward to gain weight again yay -_- .. wish i made this decision earlier ...

but i guess its cause i was working out for the wrong reason i just want my abs to show .but as they showed up i was like they look weak sauce...

ok im going to start a rant ..

i was not working out properly which is why i didnt think i seen alot of huge gains ,but i did work out hard .. but i still felt stronger mentally since i was going to the gym everyday besides sundays but i would be working out like this ..

noob move..

monday
upper body

tuesday
cardio abs

wendsday
upperbody

thursday
heavylegs day

friday
upperbody

saturday

cardio abs

sunday
rest or puching bag
^^^^ if your work out looks like mine used to and your trying to gain muscle ...well your doing it wrong ^^^^
like i was

honduh_head
04-15-2010, 07:10 AM
ya thats too much work. i wouldn't be going more than 4 times a week unless your diet can keep up with what you are doing.

SiR Mikey
04-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Anyone have before and afters? My diet started getting fucked off around August of last year, and finally around April-May I had dropped down to 148. I slapped myself and started hitting it hard. Last time I weighed myself I was sitting at 175@~11%(electronic bf test says 9). hoping to tag 185-190 relatively soon.

bb4arson
04-15-2010, 04:37 PM
ya thats too much work. i wouldn't be going more than 4 times a week unless your diet can keep up with what you are doing.

that how i used to work out till i actually reasearched ..
now im doing a 4 day split..

honduh_head
04-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Anyone have before and afters? My diet started getting fucked off around August of last year, and finally around April-May I had dropped down to 148. I slapped myself and started hitting it hard. Last time I weighed myself I was sitting at 175@~11%(electronic bf test says 9). hoping to tag 185-190 relatively soon.

i'll have the gf take one tonight.

SiR Mikey
04-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Pics from November. Not much has changed. Upper chest and filled out a little and I've put almost an inch on my calves

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo308/sirmikey13/11-26-2009-22.jpg
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo308/sirmikey13/11-26-2009-11.jpg
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo308/sirmikey13/LightenedLegPic.jpg

rudsone
04-15-2010, 07:38 PM
jesus fucking christ batman!

you got big!

jakellama123
04-15-2010, 08:54 PM
mikey 1 year ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfdTUGMMi_c&feature=related

Fresh_manny21
04-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Pics from November. Not much has changed. Upper chest and filled out a little and I've put almost an inch on my calves

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo308/sirmikey13/11-26-2009-22.jpg
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo308/sirmikey13/11-26-2009-11.jpg
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo308/sirmikey13/LightenedLegPic.jpg

Nigga that ain't shit I will still rape you.

Stanky Legg
04-15-2010, 09:13 PM

X2 mikey ill make you my cheeto =P

SiR Mikey
04-15-2010, 09:26 PM

Can't rape the willing my friend

And where is everyone else at? Jfizzle, RC, anyone?

bb4arson
04-16-2010, 01:40 AM
mikey nice leg muscles(no homo duh this is health and fitness)

KingDingaLing
04-16-2010, 07:52 AM
Can't rape the willing my friend

And where is everyone else at? Jfizzle, RC, anyone?shit foo. since i broke my wrist last febuary. i havent done much of shit. attempted to work out again in october and was still getting pain shoot up my arm. excuses i know, should of took advantage of that time to get in physical shape with cardio. just got back in a few weeks ago and im now experiencing next to no pain in the wrist. its on now. goal for this year. i wanna be 280 at 18ish% body fat. by the end of the year. ive already been at 267 with 19%. we will see.

honduh_head
04-17-2010, 07:32 PM
damn rc, thats enormous. just think Brock Lesnar carries around 280 ish in his down time, and around 270 at fight night. and he looks absolutely freakish big.

rudsone
04-17-2010, 07:40 PM
im on my way to 220lbs.

gotta eatt!

Big C
04-18-2010, 03:08 PM
I'm down 21lbs since mid Jan. I slacked off for a month (mostly during March) and went out way too much drinking and not eating right. I'm pretty much over it now and just wanna lay low and concentrate on getting in shape and sticking with eating right. I want to devote my whole year to making a serious change in my body.

I'm gonna give either p90 or insanity a try. I need to still drop around 40 more lbs.

I'm 218 lbs now and would like to get down to 175-180 in the next 6-7 months.

Oh and god dayuuuuuum Mikey!!!! You're lookin big man. Congrats.

SiR Mikey
04-19-2010, 12:30 AM
shit foo. since i broke my wrist last febuary. i havent done much of shit. attempted to work out again in october and was still getting pain shoot up my arm. excuses i know, should of took advantage of that time to get in physical shape with cardio. just got back in a few weeks ago and im now experiencing next to no pain in the wrist. its on now. goal for this year. i wanna be 280 at 18ish% body fat. by the end of the year. ive already been at 267 with 19%. we will see.
Fuck, that sucks man. After my wrist incident the first thing that crossed my mind was never being able to work out again. You still at Pure Fitness?
im on my way to 220lbs.

gotta eatt!
What are you at right now?
I'm down 21lbs since mid Jan. I slacked off for a month (mostly during March) and went out way too much drinking and not eating right. I'm pretty much over it now and just wanna lay low and concentrate on getting in shape and sticking with eating right. I want to devote my whole year to making a serious change in my body.

I'm gonna give either p90 or insanity a try. I need to still drop around 40 more lbs.

I'm 218 lbs now and would like to get down to 175-180 in the next 6-7 months.

Oh and god dayuuuuuum Mikey!!!! You're lookin big man. Congrats.
175-180 is a perfect 6 month goal, totally reachable. As long as you get your meal plan in check and stick to it you'll be golden. That's the hardest part, and the part that ultimately controls your success. Good luck man. Btw, I'm PMing you after this

Anyone else have before and afters? Anxiously waiting

KingDingaLing
04-19-2010, 08:22 PM
damn rc, thats enormous. just think Brock Lesnar carries around 280 ish in his down time, and around 270 at fight night. and he looks absolutely freakish big.fo sho. i wont look as big as him. im sure his body fat is alot less. i still wanna carry around my belly with a huge upper frame and big legs. i think before the leg thing killed me cuz i didnt do much of it. started getting my big ass hamhawks in shape. 270 with 17% seems more reasonable.

Fuck, that sucks man. After my wrist incident the first thing that crossed my mind was never being able to work out again. You still at Pure Fitness?

naw i told pure fitness to get fucked. im at la fitness now, hate it. theres this place on like 99th and peoria that i wanna start working out at. i dont remember the name but its all heavyweights in there. no bullshit straight weights. a decent amount of body builders work out there, so i figured it could be helpful getting big being around people with experience in being big. not a bunch of faggits walking around acting tuff.

SiR Mikey
04-21-2010, 12:49 AM
fo sho. i wont look as big as him. im sure his body fat is alot less. i still wanna carry around my belly with a huge upper frame and big legs. i think before the leg thing killed me cuz i didnt do much of it. started getting my big ass hamhawks in shape. 270 with 17% seems more reasonable.

naw i told pure fitness to get fucked. im at la fitness now, hate it. theres this place on like 99th and peoria that i wanna start working out at. i dont remember the name but its all heavyweights in there. no bullshit straight weights. a decent amount of body builders work out there, so i figured it could be helpful getting big being around people with experience in being big. not a bunch of faggits walking around acting tuff.

Nice man! Any commercial gym can go fuck them self. I hate the whole "health club" thing. Sounds like you found a fucking sick gym. If I was closer to 99th and Peoria I'd drop PF in a heartbeat. Btw, 270@17% is fucking monstrous!

Big C
04-29-2010, 11:59 AM
A lil update for me. Down to 216.4 as of today (was 239lbs in Feb). Since I've been on these pills below I've dropped almost 4lbs in less than a week with a combination of cardio in the morning and eating healthy.

I have about 2 weeks left on the cycle then I take a week off then back on.

Seems to be working well so far. Compared to before the pills its a night and day difference when I do my cardio in the morning. I feel like I have WAY more energy and my heart rate is way higher plus instead of only being able to jog about 1/4 of the route I take, now I can jog easily about 3/4 the way. Cardio is still hard for me cause I'm still carrying around a lot of weight for my height. But its getting easier.

Oh and this is the very first time in my life that I've taken any supplement like this.

I was recommended by a couple friends to try these:

http://www.cheapvitamins.com/images2/A_Cuts-B-250x250.jpg

It was only $24 for a container, so not bad price wise.

Some info on this product:

The new Cuts formula is advanced and complete, including ingredients designed to stimulate metabolism and thermogenesis, training focus and diuretics, muscle preservation and thyroid function as well as providing added energy and suppressing appetite. In this way the Cuts formula is everything the dieting iron athlete needs, totally comprehensive--the supplement bottom line when it comes to displaying the hard muscularity you seek. It is up to you to supply the desire, to stay on your diet and eat clean, to bring it in the gym and on the treadmill. You put in the hard work and Cuts will take care of the rest.

Though it seems impossible to top the results reported by the legions of Cuts loyalists over the years; those that have long regarded Animal Cuts as their secret weapon in the fight against bodyfat, that was exactly the intent from the get-go for the brothers behind the scenes at Animal. It was a tough task, but tough is the only way Animal knows. The higher our standards, the better our products, the more legit your results.

With Animal Cuts you get an all inclusive product. It ain’t your conventional fat burner. This new Animal Cuts formula maintains the spirit of the old—comprehensive and complete fat shredding power, just taken up to the next level. Unlike most conventional “fat burners” out there, Animal Cuts is more than just a thermogenic. It is a complete and comprehensive fat shredding formula that targets fat loss from multiple angles. Each convenient pack now delivers over 40 active ingredients. Every day, for 21 consecutive days, you’ll get nearly 8,500 milligrams of pure fat shredding power to kick start your cutting goals and is made up of eight distinct components:

Thermogenic complex
Metabolic complex
Thyroid complex
Diuretic complex
Nootropic complex
Cortisol inhibiting complex
CCK inhibiting complex
Our special bioavailability complex.

Animal Cuts has it all. One can, 42 packs, 1 month. That's all it will take to get you hard, shredded, and in top condition.

Extreme definition & vascularity
Athletes who hold excess water
Max striations and cuts

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Pack
Servings Per Container: 42
Thermogenic Complex: 750 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous
Kola Nut
Guarana
Yerba Mate
Raspberry Ketones
Coleus Forskohlii
Evodiamine
Metabolic Complex: 750 mg
Green Tea Extract (98% polyphenols/45% EGCG)
Oolong Tea Extract (50% Polyphenols)
Black Tea Extract (60% polyphenols)
Coffee Bean Extract (50% polyphenols)
White Tea Extract (90% polyphenols)
Thyroid Complex 350mg
L-Tyrosine
Olive Leaf Extract (15% oleuropein)
Guggul (2.5% guggulsterones)
Diuretic Complex: 800 mg
Dandelion Extract (taraxol, taraxerol)
Uva Ursi Extract (arbutin, methyl-arbutin)
Hydrangea Root
Buchu Leaf
Juniper Berry Fruit
Celery Seed
Nootropic Complex 500 mg
DMAE(dimethylaminoethanol)
Bacopa Monniera(bacopasides A&B)
b-Phenylethylamine(b-PEA)
Xanthinol Nicotinate
Huperzine Z
Cortisol Inhibiting Complex 300 mg
Ashwangandha Extract (1.5% withanolides)
Rhodiola Rosea (rosavins)
SerinAid
Magnolia Bark Extract
CCK Inhibiting Complex 300 mg
Cha-de-burge
Hoodia Gordonii
Jojoba Seed Extract (simmondsin)
Bioavailability Complex 500mg
Ginger Root Extract (gingerols, shoagols)
Cayenne Grapefruit (6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin)
Quercetin
Naringin (citrus)
Bioperine
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, FD&C blue #1 yellow #5. Made in a GMP facility that uses milk, soy, egg, peanuts.
Directions:
Take two Animal Cuts Free packs everyday for three consecutive weeks. Follow a cycle consisting of three weeks on and one week off. After your one week off cycle, you can repeat another three week on cycle until you reach your goals. Take on an empty stomach.

KingDingaLing
04-29-2010, 02:44 PM
A lil update for me. Down to 216.4 as of today (was 239lbs in Feb). Since I've been on these pills below I've dropped almost 4lbs in less than a week with a combination of cardio in the morning and eating healthy.

I have about 2 weeks left on the cycle then I take a week off then back on.

Seems to be working well so far. Compared to before the pills its a night and day difference when I do my cardio in the morning. I feel like I have WAY more energy and my heart rate is way higher plus instead of only being able to jog about 1/4 of the route I take, now I can jog easily about 3/4 the way. Cardio is still hard for me cause I'm still carrying around a lot of weight for my height. But its getting easier.

Oh and this is the very first time in my life that I've taken any supplement like this.

I was recommended by a couple friends to try these:

It was only $24 for a container, so not bad price wise.

Some info on this product:
DAMN big c, that girl in your avatar is fuckin hot.

is there a place local that i can buy this stuff at? i wanna try it out

Big C
04-30-2010, 01:06 AM
RC,

yes......yes she is!

I'm not sure who carries it locally. I ordered them from cheapvitamins.com

http://www.cheapvitamins.com/Product/Animal-Cuts.aspx

KingDingaLing
04-30-2010, 11:25 AM
RC,

yes......yes she is!

I'm not sure who carries it locally. I ordered them from cheapvitamins.com

http://www.cheapvitamins.com/Product/Animal-Cuts.aspx

she got a name? lol i wanna make her my new screen saver.

ill probably just order it from that website. i did some research and i dont think anyone in town sells that shit.

Big C
04-30-2010, 12:40 PM
she got a name? lol i wanna make her my new screen saver.

ill probably just order it from that website. i did some research and i dont think anyone in town sells that shit.

Not sure on the name lol! Maybe someday I'll look into that more....

If you get it, lemme know how it works for ya

TysCb7
04-30-2010, 01:52 PM
How tall are you SiR Mikey? Just curious because you said you dropped down to 148.

SiR Mikey
04-30-2010, 05:24 PM
How tall are you SiR Mikey? Just curious because you said you dropped down to 148.

5'8:thumbsdown:

KingDingaLing
04-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Not sure on the name lol! Maybe someday I'll look into that more....

If you get it, lemme know how it works for yahere i looked into it for you lol.

kira kaye-import model

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/fatshlong/kirakaye.jpg

Big C
05-01-2010, 08:44 PM
^^^ Nice job RC haha

Big C
05-02-2010, 02:27 PM
So those Animal Cut pills + only 3 days of jogging + eating healthy = just under 6lbs dropped in a week.

Not bad.

About 40 more lbs to go....

Medina
05-03-2010, 09:45 PM
good job!!!! im only cutting about 1.5 Lbs a weeks on a steady pace :/

benkild
05-04-2010, 08:25 PM
So those Animal Cut pills + only 3 days of jogging + eating healthy = just under 6lbs dropped in a week.

Not bad.

About 40 more lbs to go....

damn thats pretty good big c, thats basically no effort on excersize.good job. btw this is RC, brad banned me. who do i gotta buy a hooker for to get unbanned sooner? or should i just lay low on one of my many screen names till 5-11

Big C
05-04-2010, 09:12 PM
LOL, I'd just lay low for a few days, you'll be fine.

enigma94
05-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Fuck I need to start lifting again, Mikey you look huge for 150!

SiR Mikey
05-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks man. I was at 168-170 in those pics though. Now fluctuate between 176-178

Big C
05-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Well I learned don't take those Animal Cuts pills unless you truly can take in about 1.5 gallons of water per day.

Last weekend I went to cali and took my pills but hardly any water (and about 3 Monster energy shooters in 5 hours which didn't help the process) since I was driving so much and yeahhhhhhhh it fucked me up big time this week. Severe dehydration FTMFL. Took me about 3 days to recover. People probably don't realize but dehydration can really fuck your body up with the quickness lol.

jfizzzle
05-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Mikey, Sorry man I haven't been on in a loong time. I have some pics though, I fell off the plan in january lol, but started hitting it hard mid february and have been ever since. I'll post some pics in a few.