PDA

View Full Version : oh shit for sure

894ws
04-16-2010, 10:29 PM
omg i just got pulled over like 4 minutes ago. I went to the store real quick to get a coke and i know youve all done it where you go in a hurry and speed mayb not too fast but you do well i was sitting at the light on the way back and when it turned green i punched it wot throug 1,2, and half way thr-u third gear by this time i was doing about 55-60 mph in a residential area( i know super fucking stupid). there was a undercover cop sitting somewhere and when i turned on my street he followed me i looked in my rearview and i just thought to myself oh fuck that looks like a crown vic sure enough as soon as i put my signal to pull into my drive way he flashes his lights oh FUCK. ok so im sitting in my driveway and he ask for my liscence and insurence for some reason i only had my expired insurence and he gave me a lecture about how just that could be a 500 dollar fine. At this point all that was going throug my head was please please dont impound my car,and go spend the nite in jail but for the most part i didnt want my car taken away. The officer goes to his car and runs my liscence and tags and comes back and says you know that was a stupid decision going that fast in a residential area, i was like yea i know i was just in a hurry and had someone waiting for me i made a reall dumb move goin that fast. then he tells me about how the cop station is a few blocks away from my house and i shouldn be driving that recklessly( at this point im like yes hes a cool cop! i have no handcuffs on, Im gana get away from it free). So he hands me my liscense and tells me it was really dumb to be doing that especially in a mustang 5.0 and makes me promise i wont do it again so i did and tells me to be safe and drive carefully. OMFG what a relief i know i fucked up and i almost shit my pants when he turned his lights on.you do some stupid shit when you are 20 any one else have any close encounters in loosing your car or ruining a perfectly clean record for something stupid. ( Oh i know cool story bro lol)

Method520
04-16-2010, 10:37 PM
hey... i can fucking relate. about 15 minutes ago i was driving down swan about 65-70 in a 45, i was flying and corner of my eye i notice the crownvictoria headlights and within like a second i jammed on those breaks, not exactly, but i slowed down fast. passed him and sure enough it was tucson police. However, ill take that as a warning and thank god he didnt pull me over on this great friday night im about to have. whether he saw me speeding or not, idk, but it was pretty obvious

AZ gangsta
04-16-2010, 10:38 PM
damn foo!! u got lucky! fuck 4th ave i hate that bitch

Method520
04-16-2010, 10:47 PM
damn foo!! u got lucky! fuck 4th ave i hate that bitch

haha i dont drive on 4th ave unless i plan on getting myself a brooklyn fucking pizza, or hittn up the fair when its up, and i woudlnt risk speeding on 4th ave just cause of all the drunk ass pedestrians that cross around this time of night