PDA

View Full Version : are YOU a Hipster?

Fix.it.again.Tony
04-17-2010, 03:52 AM
We all know at least 5.

Look to your left.

Look to your right.

Or if you live in Tempe near ASU just throw a rock and you'll hit one.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-4573-hipster/

Best article ever about it.

The President
04-17-2010, 06:40 AM
my co-worker is a "hipster". not nearly as "hardcore" as some of these dorks but stilla hipster. shit's pretty funny if you ask me.

Method520
04-17-2010, 11:34 AM
most the guys that work at brooklyn pizza down on 4th ave are hipsters

azjared
04-17-2010, 02:59 PM
haha now that is a funny article! i know too many people like that, no im not a hipster

ICD
04-17-2010, 10:50 PM
i just think all these things are pure funny, the rise of the BROOOOSSSSSS, hipsters, scene girls/guys, emo, nerd, pin up, and whats with all the dam tattoos now, everyone has a tattoo. and i mean i cant take none of these people serious when the ask for a job and are in a interview with pop tart tattoos, birds, stars, tribal tats, lips. i mean com on really.

alx
04-17-2010, 11:07 PM
http://www.grooveeffect.com/stream/images/evolution%20of%20hipster.jpg

ripps520
04-17-2010, 11:24 PM
i dont give a fuck what u guys think, but, that fixie is sick

rudsone
04-18-2010, 12:12 AM
i know some people, guys and girls...cool friends.

that fixie is pretty dope though fo sho.

ripps520
04-18-2010, 12:18 AM
ya and now i feel like a queer, cause i like pbr. I just thought it was decent cheap beer, not a fuckin trend.
shit I like the fixie, and drink pbr. Am I a hipster?

Fix.it.again.Tony
04-18-2010, 12:45 AM
i don't know, are you?

ripps520
04-18-2010, 12:50 AM
i don't know, are you?
well i would say no
i listen to hip-hop and i've worn nothing but dickies and t-shirts since the 4th grade.

bumpstick
04-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Listen to "Admit It" from Say Anything
sums up the whole hipster scene and may even make you doubt yourself. plus, it rocks...

bb4arson
04-18-2010, 04:20 AM
ya and now i feel like a queer, cause i like pbr. I just thought it was decent cheap beer, not a fuckin trend.
shit I like the fixie, and drink pbr. Am I a hipster?

i dont know do you feel any gayer?:poke:
if so maybe you are a trend follower :lmao:

Evil Empire
04-18-2010, 04:56 AM
It's funny because even though we all make fun of each other for looking a certain way, wearing certain clothes or being into certain things, we're all trend followers one way or another because a trend can be defined as any goddamn thing in the world and attributed to any goddamn activity in existence.

Wear tight pants? Trend. Wear baggy pants? Trend. Think you're unique and don't give a fuck? Nope, that's a trend, too.

Anything can be made into a trend, including...not...being into trends. Weird.

bb4arson
04-18-2010, 05:01 AM
It's funny because even though we all make fun of each other for looking a certain way, wearing certain clothes or being into certain things, we're all trend followers one way or another because a trend can be defined as any goddamn thing in the world and attributed to any goddamn activity in existence.

Wear tight pants? Trend. Wear baggy pants? Trend. Think you're unique and don't give a fuck? Nope, that's a trend, too.

true story ..
back in high school i used to wear tight pants and people would ask me why and im like why not ..why do i have nothing but strip shirts well why not shit stfu and worry about your self .
why do i have long hair ..why not cause i like it that way shit leave me alone .
ok now im done

i think this thread will turn gay in the next three post

i<3mod's
04-18-2010, 05:01 AM
i've worn nothing but dickies and t-shirts since the 4th grade.
x2 Dickies pants and shorts and plain t's and polos haha trends

bb4arson
04-18-2010, 05:14 AM
x2 Dickies pants and shorts and plain t's and polos haha trends

o yah i heard of that trend ..
its called i wore uniforms in the 7th and 8th grade :sucker:

atomicx
04-18-2010, 06:40 AM
im too hip for this thread

skar1
04-18-2010, 07:21 AM
o yah i heard of that trend ..
its called i wore uniforms in the 7th and 8th grade :sucker:

that shit sucked!! i had to wear uniforms 6th thru 8th, gheeeeeey
:offtopic2: i'm not a hipster

Fix.it.again.Tony
04-18-2010, 09:39 AM
im not out to make fun of anyone particularly, I just wanted to see if anyone else found this amusing or could relate.

It is almost creepy how accurate some of it is though...

Rzarectah
04-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Damn the girl i have the hotts for is a hipster, i all of a sudden dont like her for fear that she doesnt take showers.

Fix.it.again.Tony
04-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Damn the girl i have the hotts for is a hipster, i all of a sudden dont like her for fear that she doesnt take showers.

that sad part is she can go without taking showers and some guy somewhere will still fuck her

thats the part that bugs me. a girl can be a total bitch and gross or trashy but guys will still fuck her so she does it anyway.

Rzarectah
04-18-2010, 11:33 PM
that sad part is she can go without taking showers and some guy somewhere will still fuck her

thats the part that bugs me. a girl can be a total bitch and gross or trashy but guys will still fuck her so she does it anyway.

Haha well thats because most of us are dirty and desperate!

94EXCIVIC
04-18-2010, 11:49 PM
all the hipsters are at sunset exchange and buffalo I applied there but i guess wasnt hipster enough.

SexyHatchie
04-19-2010, 07:43 AM
i dont get it...

JDMitation
04-19-2010, 09:02 AM
i think i'm a hipster yep

taketurns
04-19-2010, 11:26 AM
i dont give a fuck what u guys think, but, that fixie is sick

THAT fixed gear is a piece of shit.

g2integy
04-19-2010, 11:33 AM
I still wear the same clothes that I did in high school and my 10 year reunion is in a couple of month. I think I am just lost :facepalm:

bb4arson
04-19-2010, 02:04 PM
I still wear the same clothes that I did in high school and my 10 year reunion is in a couple of month. I think I am just lost :facepalm:

hahaha thats funny !

catisoblivious
04-19-2010, 04:04 PM
i think i used to be more hipster hahah i like that scene

taketurns
04-19-2010, 11:43 PM
i think i used to be more hipster hahah i like that scene

you like a scene where everyone hates you? everyone in that scene competes to be better than everyone else. its a fucking joke. "its the same superiority complex shared by the highschool jocks who made your life a living hell and it makes you a slave to the competitive capitalist dogma you spend every moment of your waking life bitching about."

catisoblivious
04-20-2010, 08:23 AM
you like a scene where everyone hates you? everyone in that scene competes to be better than everyone else. its a fucking joke. "its the same superiority complex shared by the highschool jocks who made your life a living hell and it makes you a slave to the competitive capitalist dogma you spend every moment of your waking life bitching about."

i like the style but i didnt take part in that whole crap of trying to be better than everyone else sorta idea, if anything i like it because of the fashion sense not so much the whole personality behind it.

Nachooooosupreme
04-20-2010, 09:33 AM

:goodpost:

Nachooooosupreme
04-20-2010, 09:34 AM
own the scene by being yourself. set the trend!!!

Fix.it.again.Tony
04-20-2010, 01:29 PM
being yourself = trend also.

catisoblivious
04-20-2010, 04:51 PM
being yourself = trend also.

lol so true