PDA

View Full Version : Jack3d

vtec-mexican
04-19-2010, 09:24 AM
anyone ever try jack3d before? shits pretty crazy works amazing tho never had so much energy to work out.

BigJsaid
04-19-2010, 09:45 AM
i've heard of jack3d before and just looked it up...that shit will do damage even at the recommended dose of 3 scoops if used more than once every 4-6 days. i'd be careful with that yo cuz it stimulates your CNS. plus it has creatine monohydrate and that shit needs tons of protein to even get absorbed in useable levels.
u see the levels on it? one scoop is 4135mg and they say to take 3? thats 12435mg, almost a half ounce of shit.
ud be better off with Kre-alkalyn and a full throttle.
but its your body. Jack it up

asianricer69
04-19-2010, 11:58 AM
ive heard alot of good things about it, but never used it. i like superpump250 myself. but lmk how it works out for you, maybe i will try it out

SiR Mikey
04-19-2010, 01:20 PM
i've heard of jack3d before and just looked it up...that shit will do damage even at the recommended dose of 3 scoops if used more than once every 4-6 days. i'd be careful with that yo cuz it stimulates your CNS. plus it has creatine monohydrate and that shit needs tons of protein to even get absorbed in useable levels.
u see the levels on it? one scoop is 4135mg and they say to take 3? thats 12435mg, almost a half ounce of shit.
ud be better off with Kre-alkalyn and a full throttle.
but its your body. Jack it up

Energy drinks have caffeine. Caffeine is a CNS stimulant. Kre-alkalyn is just another form of creatine, but does not need to be taken in such high doses because its buffered and doesn't break down into creatanine and wasted as much as monohydrate. And you don't need protein to absorb creatine, your body absorbs it naturally at something like 2grams every couple hours. To help creatine absorb, its recommended you drink it with some sort of juice. The carbs in the juice break down and release glucose causing the body to release insulin. This helps the glucose and other nutrients, such as creatine, reach the cell to be stored.

As for the OP's original question, everyone I've talked to that has used it loved it. I have read however that some people don't feel the effects as much after a couple weeks of use.

bb4arson
04-19-2010, 01:32 PM
As for the OP's original question, everyone I've talked to that has used it loved it. I have read however that some people don't feel the effects as much after a couple weeks of use.

they probably just got use to it ..

SiR Mikey
04-19-2010, 01:55 PM
they probably just got use to it ..

Exactly, just like building a tolerance to caffeine

BigJsaid
04-19-2010, 02:03 PM
i typed a ton about my point but it had alot in it about human biology and such so i just gave up cuz it seemed like a ramble full of supplement jargon. so i'll let you have this one Mikey cuz you were in fact right, but might have overlooked what i was getting at

SiR Mikey
04-19-2010, 02:07 PM
i typed a ton about my point but it had alot in it about human biology and such so i just gave up cuz it seemed like a ramble full of supplement jargon. so i'll let you have this one Mikey cuz you were in fact right, but might have overlooked what i was getting at

Type it out man, even if no one else reads it I'm all about learning. Learn me good d00d lol

bb4arson
04-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Type it out man, even if no one else reads it I'm all about learning. Learn me good d00d lol

same here always good to read what you dont know

Method520
04-19-2010, 10:49 PM

its 100% true, usually any of those nitric oxide products u'v gotta take a break once every 3 or 4 weeks cause it stops taking effect