PDA

View Full Version : possible jackers - white eg sedan w/ blue rally stripes

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
04-20-2010, 03:03 AM
okay so i was doing afew things to my car, old battery was in it and stopped cranking finnaly so i put the new one in. Just as i got done and closed the hood i heard a fart can in the distance, now i live in Gila Bend so i pretty much know all the Import guys around here and my neighborhood is defiantly off the beaten path so i looked down the road and saw a white, 4 door eg, with 2 blue rally stripes going down the length of the car, looked stockish, fart can, maybe HID's, euro tails, pretty sure it was an AZ plate, didnt see the numbers. They came up really slow close to it so i went inside and grabbed my baseball bat from behind the door just in case and they slowly made a U turn (almost a cul-de-sac where i live) and again slowly crept out.

anyone seen this car before? possibly in buckeye or yuma? im guessing he saw me cruising earlier from the main strip thru town and just watched where i went to roll by later. Now im staying awake keeping my eyes open for these guys cuz i heard them leave and get on the main street but pull of quickly then the car turned off (very dead night in town and the car was fairly loud)

Thanks people.

MrRline2010
04-20-2010, 03:14 AM
Gila bend has a who 40 people in that town you should know who the people are :d I haven't seen a stripped eg in buckeye though.

04-20-2010, 03:18 AM
Gila bend has a who 40 people in that town you should know who the people are :d I haven't seen a stripped eg in buckeye though.
shiz we got like 2k people here, yet still only about 3-4 civic's. im 99% sure this wasnt a car from around here.

just hoping for their sake they dont come back, they might have seen the battery and thought the alarm was disarmed now.

bb4arson
04-20-2010, 03:38 AM
2 words
hide your car under a pillow

Gothpanda
04-20-2010, 05:35 AM
No idea who they are.

Plan A: Wrap your car in bubble wrap.

Plan B: Wrap your car in barb wire.

Plan C: Keep a gun near you at all times.

nosfedb18
04-20-2010, 03:44 PM
put the fire breathing turtle from your avatar inside and charcoal their asses!!!!!!!!!!!

04-21-2010, 02:09 AM
put the fire breathing turtle from your avatar inside and charcoal their asses!!!!!!!!!!!
:rflmao:

JDM_SLO
04-21-2010, 02:12 AM
just poop on your drivers seat.. thats what i do.. keeps the jackers at bay!

RhdRicheeee
04-21-2010, 07:12 AM
be careful man

ripps520
04-21-2010, 12:54 PM
Buy a large jungle cat and leave it in the car. Whose gonna fuck with that?

Vtec_IN_3RD
04-21-2010, 01:52 PM
if you have enough money pay a midget to hide under your dash with knife

g2integy
04-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Buy a large jungle cat and leave it in the car. Whose gonna fuck with that?

They already tried this in Grandmas Boy , I think he's going to need a kunfu monkey !