The God Damn Batman
04-26-2010, 11:16 AM
best place to be.. Walmart!

you got everything you will need

alx
04-26-2010, 11:19 AM

if its at 4am, then i agree. Not at 5pm on a weekday. F THAT!

Nachooooosupreme
04-26-2010, 11:20 AM
^haha for reals!

justanother
04-26-2010, 11:23 AM

walmart is just as the same thing as the mall... many people will think as the same thing as you..so..........................:drunk2:

The God Damn Batman
04-26-2010, 11:26 AM
if its at 4am, then i agree. Not at 5pm on a weekday. F THAT!

haha true!

Nachooooosupreme
04-26-2010, 11:29 AM
what if your home all alone not knowing wtf is going on and all of a sudden a bunch of zombies come smashing into your house...what then?????

The God Damn Batman
04-26-2010, 11:30 AM
what if your home all alone not knowing wtf is going on and all of a sudden a bunch of zombies come smashing into your house...what then?????

I kill myself!

or say "HERE, take my mother in law!" As I run out the door!

AZ gangsta
04-26-2010, 11:32 AM
id hit up the pawn shop and the grocery store on the outskirts of town asap and drive to the middle of no where and set up base camp..

Nachooooosupreme
04-26-2010, 11:34 AM
id hit up the pawn shop and the grocery store on the outskirts of town asap and drive to the middle of no where and set up base camp..
that would only work if you already knew what was goin on tho...

The God Damn Batman
04-26-2010, 11:36 AM
that would only work if you already knew what was goin on tho...

see edited post above.. that should distract them for a while.

g2integy
04-26-2010, 11:38 AM

Yeah you screwed then! If you try and hold up in a house its has to be 2 stories with alot of other house near by. More houses I know more zombies but that is where you will get food and supplies off your dead niebors or walking dead neibors. I say 2 story house that way you can move everything up stairs and level the staircase and use a rope or ladder system to get up and down. Also if the houses are close enough then you can use a ladder and get in through the attic. Closer the houses mean fire could be a big hazard and you be homeless with brain eaters. Best movie for zombie survival is Omega Man screw I am Legend.

Nachooooosupreme
04-26-2010, 11:42 AM
good points...i typically enjoy zombie movies but one thing that bothers me about them is how they continue to survive? do they eat each other wtf???

Wazowski
04-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Yeah you screwed then! If you try and hold up in a house its has to be 2 stories with alot of other house near by. More houses I know more zombies but that is where you will get food and supplies off your dead niebors or walking dead neibors. I say 2 story house that way you can move everything up stairs and level the staircase and use a rope or ladder system to get up and down. Also if the houses are close enough then you can use a ladder and get in through the attic. Closer the houses mean fire could be a big hazard and you be homeless with brain eaters. Best movie for zombie survival is Omega Man screw I am Legend.

Man! You really thought that one out!! If zombie apocalypse did happen I wouldn't wanna stay inside a building because if zombies do break in and the possibility of a hoard of them outside your house/building then even if you get out then you have to fight off all dem zombies and what if you don't get all your supplies out your house? Id hide like in a cave somewhere in the mountains or something like that! Then when I have to drive into town to get supplies.

prissy
04-26-2010, 11:54 AM

x2... hell yea id go to walmart too

rockadilla
04-26-2010, 11:54 AM
id go to the gun store near my house and set up shop there, then go outside and have some FUN!!!!!!

rockadilla
04-26-2010, 11:58 AM
i donno dude cuz if u get trapped in one place u gotta leave sometime to get more food/water etc plus if u make one TINY mistake making the barracade its gonna be useless cuz they will tear it apart

alx
04-26-2010, 12:08 PM

we can setup a barricade at my house, I live in BFE already... Maricopa :lmao:

Costco or Sams club > Walmart

More food and better built buildings with warehouse like feel in them better gate to keep those fuckers out too.

no 12guage shotguns at costco or samsclub. FTL

g2integy
04-26-2010, 12:08 PM
i donno dude cuz if u get trapped in one place u gotta leave sometime to get more food/water etc plus if u make one TINY mistake making the barracade its gonna be useless cuz they will tear it apart

I know thats where the ppl messed up in 28 weeks later , letting the kid in and not getting rid of the stairs. Yeah a place like this would only hold out as long as the rescources around you lasted. Fire would be your worste thing to worry about! Serouisly I don't think we have a chance , I always wondered if acting like a zombie would work like Zombie Lande and Shawn of the dead. There are alot of old wherehouses abandoned with the economy screwed as it is maybe that could be a good spot but lower levels would have to be bare and no access up , except ladder system or rope then again it would be slow to come up the building.

The God Damn Batman
04-26-2010, 12:11 PM

no 12guage shotguns at costco or samsclub. FTL

exactly what i was gonna say!

alx
04-26-2010, 12:11 PM
I have this shirt too. lol

http://6dollarshirts.com/images/D/Zombie-Uprising--T-SHIRT-11299.jpg

prissy
04-26-2010, 12:13 PM
that list also forgot restrooms/bathrooms (from zombieland).. i know i dont want to be doin my business in there and a zombie comes

BDEG
04-26-2010, 12:13 PM
I'd go on a wild man hunt to find Twinkies and then post up in cali
at a amusement park selling Twinkies for guns and ammo

The God Damn Batman
04-26-2010, 12:16 PM
well, whats the typical zombie weakness?

alx
04-26-2010, 12:19 PM
my idea would be to get a lot of ammo and firearms and kill all the zombies at a military base. Then take it over. Unlimited ammo and tons of fuel and large unstoppable trucks. camp Pendleton outside of sandiego is a good spot. great weather and you can cruise into stores for supplies.

AZ gangsta
04-26-2010, 12:39 PM
all in all though...if this was to ever happen the goverment would just bomb the place and blow them all to hell even if people have to die..

g2integy
04-26-2010, 12:41 PM
all in all though...if this was to ever happen the goverment would just bomb the place and blow them all to hell even if people have to die..

Night of the Living Dead 2

bb4arson
04-26-2010, 12:56 PM

x2 the crazies..

but if this happend i would try to kill as many as them around me first because if you think about it..if one survives that might cause another person getting bit and than its 2 and than 2 is 4 etc

kimmasauce
04-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Worst = full porta-potty.

g2integy
04-26-2010, 02:17 PM
well, whats the typical zombie weakness?

Brains and heavy blow to the head or decapitation. Also acid to the skull works :P

civil
04-26-2010, 03:02 PM

Got a 2 story alx? If so I'm coming to your place! Plus if this shit happens in the middle of a work week.. there are way less people to worry about in Maricopa! Just hope it happens after everyone goes to work... :bolt:

justanother
04-26-2010, 03:19 PM
lol the goverment will just drop a bomb but there alway a left over like 28 weeks later the kid is bit and they rescue him lol now more will be fuck and more will spread out ...i wish there zombie soon ..best place 4 tips and survival 4 zombie is azht lol

prissy
04-26-2010, 04:35 PM
or like in resident evil where they put up the blockades and send in a troop to kill everyone

accordmuff
04-26-2010, 05:13 PM
first thing s first pick up some hoes rubbers colt 44's get some fur burgers then
get the m-4 carbine cocked locked ready to rock and a couple of incidenary gernades
an play some mrs pac man

Semper Fi do or die

g2integy
04-26-2010, 05:47 PM
first thing s first pick up some hoes rubbers colt 44's get some fur burgers then
get the m-4 carbine cocked locked ready to rock and a couple of incidenary gernades
an play some mrs pac man

Semper Fi do or die

Yeah what she said ?:wizarddragon:

justanother
04-26-2010, 10:21 PM
she a girl dont listen too her

OhDang
04-27-2010, 12:36 AM
or like in resident evil where they put up the blockades and send in a troop to kill everyone

if it was like resident evil i would just sit on the stairs. not even nemesis could climb stairs

auex
04-27-2010, 09:38 AM
Walmart would be ideal as they have food, camping gear, rifles/shotguns, and ammo.

prissy
04-27-2010, 09:42 AM
she a girl dont listen too her
thats just wrong jc..and to think i stick up for you too

if it was like resident evil i would just sit on the stairs. not even nemesis could climb stairs
i forgot about that lol

The God Damn Batman
04-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Brains and heavy blow to the head or decapitation. Also acid to the skull works :P

Then this is what ya do. Soon as you get word about azombie invasion you heard to walmart. if there are people there just simply pull the fire alarm. All normal ones will exit. Just to make it more believable set a fire to the some plants in the garden center. Once the peole are gone set the fire out (which you would want to montior the entire time of evacuation) and lock yourself in. Now, you know there will be zombies in there with you, so this is when you head straight to get ammo, guns, and health kits. Load up. Now you hunt. any you find, head shots to them all. If they are in the garages. most places will keep a storage ofthe old batteried (hence the acid) Assuming the zombies are attracted to flesh Put some meat in that area and trap them in. Then you can have fun watching them slwoly die from the battery acid, and if your really edgy Shoot them one by one.

Once you have killed them all your good. Since you would be one of the 1st, there may not even be zombied in the walmart in the first place. When I say do this as soon as you hear word, that means as soon as you hear even a rumor.

Lock yourself in. Secure any windows/gtlass doors, set up traps. and your golden.

justanother
04-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Then this is what ya do. Soon as you get word about azombie invasion you heard to walmart. if there are people there just simply pull the fire alarm. All normal ones will exit. Just to make it more believable set a fire to the some plants in the garden center. Once the peole are gone set the fire out (which you would want to montior the entire time of evacuation) and lock yourself in. Now, you know there will be zombies in there with you, so this is when you head straight to get ammo, guns, and health kits. Load up. Now you hunt. any you find, head shots to them all. If they are in the garages. most places will keep a storage ofthe old batteried (hence the acid) Assuming the zombies are attracted to flesh Put some meat in that area and trap them in. Then you can have fun watching them slwoly die from the battery acid, and if your really edgy Shoot them one by one.

Once you have killed them all your good. Since you would be one of the 1st, there may not even be zombied in the walmart in the first place. When I say do this as soon as you hear word, that means as soon as you hear even a rumor.

Lock yourself in. Secure any windows/gtlass doors, set up traps. and your golden.

sound good

prissy
04-27-2010, 10:32 AM

sounds like someones got a zombie plan ready..lol

alx
04-27-2010, 10:58 AM

But first stop by home depot. Grab some cinder blocks and quick concrete and your golden. Wall yourself in. You can use the roof access or the bay doors in back to get in or out. Post out on the roof with a stereo blasting some hard rock and enjoy the long lonely days picking off zombies.

g2integy
04-27-2010, 11:14 AM
But first stop by home depot. Grab some cinder blocks and quick concrete and your golden. Wall yourself in. You can use the roof access or the bay doors in back to get in or out. Post out on the roof with a stereo blasting some hard rock and enjoy the long lonely days picking off zombies.

Until you run out of amo and food , but you can use the gardening section and take the plants to the roof. Grow your own food and you wont run out. Also you have to think of other ppl that survived and maybe hostile.

The God Damn Batman
04-27-2010, 11:45 AM
oh.. and get one of these
http://jalopnik.com/5514798/ecoroamer-the-high+tech-zombie+proof-survival-rv

g2integy
04-27-2010, 11:55 AM
oh.. and get one of these
http://jalopnik.com/5514798/ecoroamer-the-high+tech-zombie+proof-survival-rv

Dude that is badass!

Id have to go with the vehicle from Damnnation Alley !This things a beast. Hey does anyone remember the movie that came out in 2008 or 2009 when the plague shut down Ireland they have a similiar vehicle.:drive:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/g2integy/damnation-alley_1425459i.jpg

The God Damn Batman
04-27-2010, 03:01 PM
not sure of the movie.. but that tankthing looks DOPE

NickAtNite
04-28-2010, 12:00 PM
My buddies and I decided that the best place to go would be Cabela's. They have guns, big guns, and even bigger guns, plus all the ammo you'll need to kill many zombies. Clothes, survival gear and even food is also easily available. Considering that they house guns, they should have better security too, so I'm sure that place does a better job of keeping zombies out.

Mr Rukas
04-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Echo star Communications are the engineers behind Dish Network. They have an up-link center here in Gilbert.
If we were able to stock up on "Goods" (Food, ammo, guns, and women.) lol. They have at least 8ft walls/fences (bar ones not chain link) around the lot. Gates are open mon-fri but there is a switch to close them. Cant open unless you have access to control in the security area or you have a badge to plop in front of sensor thing out front. Also need to have a badge to move around in building 90% of doors there require badge from offices to hallway doors.

Cameras and motion sensors everywhere there isn't a place where they can't see off monitors. They have alerts when there is movement in area that shouldn't. Etc. They have a break room with vending machines, Microwave, Fridge&freezer, and in a mini secured courtyard they have bbq grills. We would have unlimited amounts of Tv to watch. PPV free. Pr0n free. and Communications so we can talk to whom ever we needed.

Key is to get supplies and food first then rendezvous and barricade our selves in at this location. Plenty of room for people, and well secured with means of cooking food. And extremely easy to access the roof of building. Inside warehouse is a latch with a ladder to get on the roof.

alx
04-30-2010, 12:53 PM
saw this today, lol

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/04/30/zombie-apocalypse.jpg

prissy
04-30-2010, 01:34 PM
saw this today, lol

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/04/30/zombie-apocalypse.jpg
lol thats funny and true

SEAN_EM2
05-02-2010, 07:41 PM
CONSIDERING MY LOCATION.....I WOULD DRIVE TO THE TRUCK WASH.....STEAL A SEMI, WITH TRAILER, GO DOWN TO COSTCO, STEAL ALL THE JERKY, AND CORN AND CANDY AND MONSTER, AND GATORADES AND LCD TV'ZX XBOX 360S AND HOT POCKETS AND A MICROWAVE, THROW THEM IN THE TRUCK. RUN NEXT DOOR TO HOME DEPOT, THROW SOME OF MY FELLOW MEXICANS IN THAT BITCH, ALONG WITH CEMENT AND WOOD AND ALL THE SUPER GLUE AND CAULK AND BE ON MY WAY TO CABELAS. HAVE THE MEXICANS BUILD ME A BIG WALL. WHILE IM THROWING MY 50 CAL. ON THE ROOF OF CABELLAS. EATING MY JERKY.

ESTIMATED TIME TO GATHER MATERIALS: 2 HOURS TOPS.
ESTIMATED TIME FOR WALL BUILT BY MEXICANS: 20 MINUTES.:d3:
IM GOOD TO GO.! :type:

TyranT
05-02-2010, 10:51 PM
i dont think Cabela's would be a good place to go cuz even tho they have alot of guns they are always out of ammo lol i say the best place to go is sheriff joe arpaio and tell him all the zombies are mexicans here illegally he will take care of them NP

SEAN_EM2
05-02-2010, 11:06 PM
i dont think cabela's would be a good place to go cuz even tho they have alot of guns they are always out of ammo lol i say the best place to go is sheriff joe arpaio and tell him all the zombies are mexicans here illegally he will take care of them np

oh ur good my friend. Haha

TyranT
05-03-2010, 01:47 AM
lol tyty

justanother
05-03-2010, 07:40 PM
i dont think Cabela's would be a good place to go cuz even tho they have alot of guns they are always out of ammo lol i say the best place to go is sheriff joe arpaio and tell him all the zombies are mexicans here illegally he will take care of them NP

lol..wow best noob post i have ever seen

TyranT
05-03-2010, 08:30 PM
WTF why do i have to be a noob my join date is mar 07 looks like yours is mar 10 make me 3 years older then u on here date wise and just because i dont post alot dost mean i havnt be reading everything on here and calling ppl buying there shit low balling azht style lol ill start posting more so im not a so called "noob"

1320civic
05-04-2010, 07:41 AM
damn wth... i had a fuking nightmare bout shit like this last nite...

justanother
05-04-2010, 09:30 AM
damn wth... i had a fuking nightmare bout shit like this last nite...

lol.. i asked my mom what would she do.. she said..i get a fucking 12 guage and a sniper ..and start hunting. i fucking LOL

mindflight
05-04-2010, 03:25 PM
in the middle of an underground rave

RedEk
05-04-2010, 03:48 PM
right in the middle of it all

mindflight
05-08-2010, 12:39 PM
in your room playing left 4 dead 2 when all of a sudden an actual horde of zombies bash through your door, ironic but funny

AZ gangsta
05-08-2010, 01:29 PM
i have had so many dreams about zombies takin over .. and i gotta say i fucking love those dreams haha fuck wet dreams i rather be fuckin pwning zombies and shit fuck yaaa have not died yet in my dreams haha

heres 1 we were running from a group of zombies and this girl was in front of me but fuckin slow so i grabbed that bitch and threw her down behind us haha that gave us 5 extra min HAHA

Duck Hunter
05-08-2010, 08:20 PM
I say the best place would be sams club

alx
06-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Found a great accessory to have in the event of the zombie uprising. Its an axe back sling.

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/06/18/axe-sheath.jpg

g2integy
06-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Found a great accessory to have in the event of the zombie uprising. Its an axe back sling.

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/06/18/axe-sheath.jpg

How the hell would you get the axe off fast enough. I want a 4 barrel shotgun like the one in Phantasm !

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
06-18-2010, 02:00 PM
hmmmm...

id say going on Necro on some bodies in a morgue or graveyard.

THAT would be the worst place to be when the Zombie Apocalypse started.

Daddy_Digital
06-18-2010, 02:08 PM
getting caught with ur pants down in a port-a-john would be a pretty bad place to be attacked by zombies