PDA

View Full Version : Mosley vs Mayweather

NAKSUKAW
04-26-2010, 09:59 PM
ANyone got any predictions for this fight!!! My personal opinnion is that I hope Mayweather Jr gets knocked the F-out! He talks too much!!! hahaha....wish he manned up and just fought pacman!!!

DVS
04-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Fuck mayweather!

brandon
04-26-2010, 11:27 PM
if may wins he will fight paq i hope

BDEG
04-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Mayweather FTW!

lramon_1
04-26-2010, 11:47 PM
if may wins he will fight paq i hope

hopefully ill put money on ths

4bangin
04-27-2010, 12:07 AM
hahaha....wish he manned up and just fought pacman!!!

lol, pac shoulda manned up and took the drug test!

mayweather wins by decision, teaches sugar shane balcoroid a boxing lesson....and talks shit while he does it....

2.0eg-si
04-27-2010, 12:12 AM
mayweather ftmfw i look up to him he is an amzing boxer dont need his hands for defense at all..he is undefeated for a reason and he will remain that way..lol at paq i hope they fight i respect paq but i think mayweather will walk all over him

91cb7
04-27-2010, 09:22 AM
The only good thing about Mayweather is his shit talking and runnings skills while fighting, but not this time no running for him Mosleys gunna knock his block off and ima enjoy watching that!

NAKSUKAW
04-27-2010, 09:57 AM
Mayweather is undefeated because of the people he chooses to fight! Shit, anyone can be undefeated if they fight 40 people that are sorry! I mean Delahoya put up a good fight against him, he took almost 10 rounds to finish Hatton...and he dont be knockin no one out like the PACMAN!!! Pacman knocked down Hatton in what the 1st round twice, then finished him in the 2nd and almost knocked his head off! Then when he fought Delahoya, PACMAN made him tap out!!! Mayweather just runs and throws a few punches. He cant even make weight as the fight against Marquez. Mosley has a better chance at PACMAN then Mayweather actually!!! I hope Mosley puts this trash talkin Mayweather to sleep, cuz he knows PACMAN would do it as long as Mayweather doesn't run!

RHDJDM
04-27-2010, 10:04 AM
fuk mayweather after the bullshit him and his camp pulled to get out of the pacman fight with there bullshit drug test i lost any respect for him as a fighter

NAKSUKAW
04-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Mayweather is gonna come out and feel Mosley's power and start running away from Mosley after he realizes he's gonna get knocked out if he trys to trade with him.....

Statikk
04-28-2010, 12:21 AM
i cant stand Mayweather. Mosley all the way!!!

2.0eg-si
04-28-2010, 12:41 AM
lol at the post above..we will see

Statikk
04-28-2010, 12:54 AM
im not saying Mayweather is a bad fighter, i just dont like his attitude.

2.0eg-si
04-28-2010, 01:01 AM
you must know something i dont did something happen before this fight that made mayweather a bad person?

Statikk
04-28-2010, 01:13 AM
I didnt say he was a bad person. i just dont like his attitude. I know he does alot of good things with kids n stuff thats all im saying

goose6453
04-28-2010, 04:41 AM
mayweather gots this
even tho he is a show off and a punk
lol
but he is the shit and has no loses

RacinEveryDamnStreet
04-28-2010, 08:17 AM
mosley the new champion! watch ya.

Isma.phx.
04-28-2010, 08:40 AM
Maywheather is gonna win like it or not it's all paid

ReggieRegg
04-28-2010, 10:41 AM
Mayweather Jr is a little punk ass bitch. He only fights people he can win against except for the DeLoya fight. DeLoya had Mayweather all the way and Mayweathers father even said DeLoya should of won too. Pacman would knock him out just like Mosley is May1st.

Mosley all the way!!!!

That Guy Roger
04-28-2010, 11:55 AM
Mayweather by decision.

kevinm1981
04-28-2010, 04:27 PM
i want mayweather to win. Pacman vs mayweather will be the biggest boxing fight of all time. It must happen.

deep down i hope mosley knocks him silly, mosley is such a cool guy. betting man should take mayweahter he will box while mosley is punching. Will go to the decision cards and they will give it to mayweather.

NAKSUKAW
04-28-2010, 09:54 PM
only way Mayweather will win is if he does the same thing he always does in a fight where his opponent is gonna knock him out....do like Chris Brown does and RUN IT! RUN IT!...he may throw a few shots here and there, then go back and start running....that aint boxing...thats straight scared!!! If anyone thinks he's the best boxer...then Pacquiao is the best knockout artist....a boxer finishes a fight, or atleast trys....the only reason he didn't knock out Clottey was cuz Clottey didn't even punch, just defense!!!...Everytime he did open up, he got popped like 3 or 4 times!!! anyways...Mosley will knock Mayweather out as long as Mayweather fights, not runs!!!

kevinm1981
04-28-2010, 09:57 PM
that is not running, its boxing. take machida for example, best striker in the ufc next to anderson imo, but he doesn't just stand in front and throw bombs. no way in hell mayweather punches with mosley, he is such a smaller fighter anyway. expect the same thing he did with de la hoya.

NAKSUKAW
04-28-2010, 09:58 PM
you must know something i dont did something happen before this fight that made mayweather a bad person?
I just think Mayweather talks too much crap and if he is a champion he should act like it! If he wants kids to look up to him, he first needs to learn how to talk without cussing, unless u want your kids to talk like he does. Another thing Mayweather does is point the finger at Pacquiao that he is taking drugs...where Pacquiao has never tested positive! SO now when it comes time to fight him, Mayweather comes out with this excuse! Mayweather couldn't even make weight to fight Marquez in his last fight...what kind of professionalism is that?

kevinm1981
04-28-2010, 10:02 PM
war mayweather vs pacman!!!!

kevinm1981
04-28-2010, 10:03 PM
I just think Mayweather talks too much crap and if he is a champion he should act like it! If he wants kids to look up to him, he first needs to learn how to talk without cussing, unless u want your kids to talk like he does. Another thing Mayweather does is point the finger at Pacquiao that he is taking drugs...where Pacquiao has never tested positive! SO now when it comes time to fight him, Mayweather comes out with this excuse! Mayweather couldn't even make weight to fight Marquez in his last fight...what kind of professionalism is that?

he talks like that to get the money. LOL. its so true.

king06
04-29-2010, 01:42 AM
Mayweather=diaria

Why you ask?

Cause his always running!

NAKSUKAW
04-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Another thing about Mayweather is that he accusses Pacquiao for using illegal drugs, but just by listening to his Uncle talk and by the way he looks, u can tell he's an attic!!! Also he hits girls to by the way...thats why he's facing a few years in prison....but like Mayweather, he denies it! ...anyways....i think Mayweather should stay in the WWE, cuz he's fake anyways!

brandon
05-01-2010, 11:35 PM
mayweather owned every round but the 2nd. i cant wait to see him smash on pacq if he can get off the roids and man up to a drug test, mosley had no problem.. nd fuck all u haters

RHDJDM
05-01-2010, 11:55 PM
mayweather owned every round but the 2nd. i cant wait to see him smash on pacq if he can get off the roids and man up to a drug test, mosley had no problem.. nd fuck all u haters

fuk mayweathers bitch ass pacman would whoop the shit out of him thats y they pulled that bullshit unheard ever in the sport with a drug test right before the fight ,,

oh yeah and fuk u for swinging on his nutts

2.0eg-si
05-02-2010, 12:04 AM
well we will see i think mayweather is a champ for a reason..cant wait to see him knock pac out should be fun :rofl: i dont give a fuck about his background lifestlye im not trying to date him i like his boxing tallent so all that bull shit about him hittin a girl or w/e thats none of my business i watch him fight and love to watch him fight he is great at what he does and will remain undefeated

kevinm1981
05-02-2010, 12:15 AM
told you guys. bring on the PAC MAN!!!!

king06
05-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Mad respect to Mayweather.

Colten79
05-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Mayweather won... again.. can't wait for him to beat pacman's ass, so everyone can stop all the non-sense

brandon
05-02-2010, 02:25 AM
fuk mayweathers bitch ass pacman would whoop the shit out of him thats y they pulled that bullshit unheard ever in the sport with a drug test right before the fight ,,

oh yeah and fuk u for swinging on his nutts
so bcuz i think hes good im on his nuts then sounds like your on pacs nuts :icon_eek:. but no need to talk shit over the internet we'll jus wait an see what happens. But if pacman is so sure hes gonna win he would do the test. you pacman fans act like it gives mayweather an advantage..well it probably does cuz then pac cant shoot up b4 the fight. but anyways back to the fight mayweather stayed on his feet in the 2nd round after getting caught twice when most fighters would go down and went on to win every round jus showing how good he truely is with his lightning fast countersvand making it look so easy.

emgee420
05-02-2010, 06:12 AM
Mayweather won... again.. can't wait for him to beat pacman's ass, so everyone can stop all the non-sense
wont happen as long as he thinks hes above the rules set by the nevada boxing commission

honduh_head
05-02-2010, 08:45 AM
so bcuz i think hes good im on his nuts then sounds like your on pacs nuts :icon_eek:. but no need to talk shit over the internet we'll jus wait an see what happens. But if pacman is so sure hes gonna win he would do the test. you pacman fans act like it gives mayweather an advantage..well it probably does cuz then pac cant shoot up b4 the fight. but anyways back to the fight mayweather stayed on his feet in the 2nd round after getting caught twice when most fighters would go down and went on to win every round jus showing how good he truely is with his lightning fast countersvand making it look so easy.

man you are one ignorant mother fucker.

1) you started the shit talking with your "fuck all you haters" comment. don't say stupid shit if you aren't ready for repercussions...

2) steroids don't work like that. you can't "shoot up before the fight" and it be out of your system 2 hours later when they take another drug test. if you read any of the articles about the pac vs gayweather fight last year you would have seen that gayweather's camp was completely out of line and childish. all it was about was to put a seed of doubt in everyone's minds, it had nothing to do with actually keeping steroids out of the fight, whether they were even there or not.

acuragsr
05-02-2010, 09:05 AM
fuken mayweather won fuck that dude

kevinm1981
05-02-2010, 09:16 AM
I will take all bets against pacman.

boostedrex
05-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Mosley looked very good the first couple rounds but after that it was all mayweather, i am not a fan of that amount of trash talk but until someone shuts him up ....

I know boxing isn't like it used to be 10/15 years back and the level of potential out there is slim to none but no matter what he is the greatest fighter of this generation, not a ton of top notch fighters but really who is out there that he hasnt fought.

The pacman fight will happen, there is just too much money there for it not to. Pacman is the only person out there right now that has a chance to beat him but keep in mind no matter who mayweather has or has not fought, he has NEVER LOST or NEVER BEEN KNOCKED DOWN. I would love to see him get his ass kicked but to be all honest i dont know if even pacman can do it

kevinm1981
05-02-2010, 04:26 PM
mayweather won... Again.. Can't wait for him to beat pacman's ass, so everyone can stop all the non-sense

lol.

brandon
05-02-2010, 05:48 PM
man you are one ignorant mother fucker.

1) you started the shit talking with your "fuck all you haters" comment. don't say stupid shit if you aren't ready for repercussions...

2) steroids don't work like that. you can't "shoot up before the fight" and it be out of your system 2 hours later when they take another drug test. if you read any of the articles about the pac vs gayweather fight last year you would have seen that gayweather's camp was completely out of line and childish. all it was about was to put a seed of doubt in everyone's minds, it had nothing to do with actually keeping steroids out of the fight, whether they were even there or not.

dood any1 cant talk shit over the internet theirs no repercussions idc about u or ur opinion im not gonna talk shit cuz you'll delete my account but im not ignorant i just think mayweather will beat paq. i understand ur opinion about the test, and if there is a fight I'll be glad to bet u.

ICD
05-02-2010, 07:50 PM
As much as I don't like mayweather and his cocky attitude. Dood is a fuckn beast and his record is just insane and has stupid skill. I just want the paq fight to happen

2.0eg-si
05-02-2010, 07:55 PM
As much as I don't like mayweather and his cocky attitude. Dood is a fuckn beast and his record is just insane and has stupid skill. I just want the paq fight to happen

xMOFUCKIN 2 he is badass and i bet he will fawk paq up!

NAKSUKAW
05-03-2010, 03:59 AM
Mosley vs Mayweather was set up!!! Mosley practically had Mayweather in the 2nd round and Mayweather wrapped up Mosley's arm to prevent falling and being hit anymore cuz he was hit so hard! On another punch, Mayweather even buckled! Then Mosley ended up backing off his attack the rest of the fight...kinda weird! Mayweather did punch Mosley a grip of times, but NOT once did he ever get Mosley to buckle or even get close to finishing him...kinda sorry! Just shows that Mayweather is truely quick, but has no power in his punch! It took him how long too knockdown Hatton? 10 rounds...and PAC did it in what...1!!! Cmon now! So if these two ever meet, u know Mayweather is going down cuz he can't take a punch...and PAC hits way harder then Mosley...and Faster too! Even with Delahoya, Mayweather couldn't even finish him...but with PAC...he freaking made him give up and even retire! ...He won't even have the chance to try and cheat by doing that gay azz stuff he did with Mosley and try to hug him when he gets hit...Mayweather will be on the ground already! Enuff said!!!

brandon
05-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Mosley vs Mayweather was set up!!! Mosley practically had Mayweather in the 2nd round and Mayweather wrapped up Mosley's arm to prevent falling and being hit anymore cuz he was hit so hard! On another punch, Mayweather even buckled! Then Mosley ended up backing off his attack the rest of the fight...kinda weird! Mayweather did punch Mosley a grip of times, but NOT once did he ever get Mosley to buckle or even get close to finishing him...kinda sorry! Just shows that Mayweather is truely quick, but has no power in his punch! It took him how long too knockdown Hatton? 10 rounds...and PAC did it in what...1!!! Cmon now! So if these two ever meet, u know Mayweather is going down cuz he can't take a punch...and PAC hits way harder then Mosley...and Faster too! Even with Delahoya, Mayweather couldn't even finish him...but with PAC...he freaking made him give up and even retire! ...He won't even have the chance to try and cheat by doing that gay azz stuff he did with Mosley and try to hug him when he gets hit...Mayweather will be on the ground already! Enuff said!!!

yeah a set up:facepalm: and he cant take punches? hes never lost or been knocked down they must of all been set ups

AZ_CIVIC
05-03-2010, 08:52 AM
I got to say Mosley looked good out of the gate, first round he won. Second round he hit Mayweather pretty good and Mayweather was stunned and held Mosley's arm for a second. Mayweather was able to last even when Mosley hit him a second time that round but still Mayweather held on. From there Mayweather ruled every round from 3 to 12 and mid rounds could have knocked Mosley out.

Either way just looked at how accurate Mayweather was and how many punches he landed. Mosley was exhausted after round 4 and just couldn't do anything, Mayweather was just to much.

As for Pac Man, like Mayweather said if he takes the blood test, there will be a fight, which is totally fine. Like Mayweather said he wants to fight on an even playing field. Mosley was subjected to the same tests as Pac Man and Mosley did it because he had nothing to hide. Even Mosley said Pac Man should take the blood test. Steriods can be detected thru piss, but some HGH supplements can only be detected thru blood and that is why Mayweather wants him to take blood test.

Pac Mans excuses for not doing the test is he is afraid of needles, even though he has tatoos, he also said it would drain him to much, which is also BS. I think that Pac Man and Mayweather is a must fight now and hopefully they can come to an agreement.

NAKSUKAW
05-03-2010, 11:30 AM
yeah a set up:facepalm: and he cant take punches? hes never lost or been knocked down they must of all been set ups
yup its all set up....hahaaa...u say Mayweather has never been knocked down...he got knocked down by Zab Judda and he even put his right hand down to prevent him from actually falling all the way down...set up though cuz the ref didnt even call it, but it was all over the replays! aNyways...he's never lost cuz he cherry picks who he fights...he didn't even fight Cotto! PAC fights anyone....then knocks them out! Mayweather has skills, but no finishing skills to knock people out like PacMAN>..

2.0eg-si
05-03-2010, 11:54 AM
lolzers at the set up comment!!! :rofl:

we will see..if mayweather beats bitch ass paq it will be a set up right? but if paq wins than its legit? go back to watching WWE than you can call that fake

king06
05-03-2010, 12:50 PM
I got to say Mosley looked good out of the gate, first round he won. Second round he hit Mayweather pretty good and Mayweather was stunned and held Mosley's arm for a second. Mayweather was able to last even when Mosley hit him a second time that round but still Mayweather held on. From there Mayweather ruled every round from 3 to 12 and mid rounds could have knocked Mosley out.

Either way just looked at how accurate Mayweather was and how many punches he landed. Mosley was exhausted after round 4 and just couldn't do anything, Mayweather was just to much.

As for Pac Man, like Mayweather said if he takes the blood test, there will be a fight, which is totally fine. Like Mayweather said he wants to fight on an even playing field. Mosley was subjected to the same tests as Pac Man and Mosley did it because he had nothing to hide. Even Mosley said Pac Man should take the blood test. Steriods can be detected thru piss, but some HGH supplements can only be detected thru blood and that is why Mayweather wants him to take blood test.

Pac Mans excuses for not doing the test is he is afraid of needles, even though he has tatoos, he also said it would drain him to much, which is also BS. I think that Pac Man and Mayweather is a must fight now and hopefully they can come to an agreement.

:goodpost:

kevinm1981
05-03-2010, 01:27 PM

I'm with you on these points. Mosley was probably paid and mayweather WILL get smashed. Maybe not koed but he will get dominated by the pacman!!!

AZ_CIVIC
05-03-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm with you on these points. Mosley was probably paid and mayweather WILL get smashed. Maybe not koed but he will get dominated by the pacman!!!

Well Pacmans last fight against Clottey went 12 rounds and Pacman didn't knock him out. I also think Mayweather is a better fighter then Clottey as well. So I don't think he will destroy Mayweather, especially if Mayweather can make it past the first 3 rounds that is exactly when he turns it on.

I think it would be a great fight.

AZ_CIVIC
05-03-2010, 02:24 PM
yup its all set up....hahaaa...u say Mayweather has never been knocked down...he got knocked down by Zab Judda and he even put his right hand down to prevent him from actually falling all the way down...set up though cuz the ref didnt even call it, but it was all over the replays! aNyways...he's never lost cuz he cherry picks who he fights...he didn't even fight Cotto! PAC fights anyone....then knocks them out! Mayweather has skills, but no finishing skills to knock people out like PacMAN>..

Mayweather may not have fought Cotto but, Cotto lost to Pacman, Cotto got his butt beat down by Margarito and Margarito got beat by Mosley and Mosley just got beat by Mayweather. Plus Pacman didn't knock Clottey out in his last fight, it went 12 rounds. So we will see how the cards play out and see if Pacman is willing to take blood testing for HGH, which he wouldn't do for Mayweather.

super_civic
05-03-2010, 03:24 PM
IMO Mayweather does come off as an overconfident and pretty cocky guy, but he is a GOOD boxer. If you were 41-0 you would probably get a little arrogant too. Outside of a boxer's training regement I don't really have an interest in what they do outside of the ring, and why should we? Does Tiger Woods cheating on his wife effect his amazing golfing ability? Maybe, but probably not, either way he's still a fucking good golfer.
To those who think Mosely threw the figh: if in fact Mosley let himself be paid off and lose the fight, then his fans should be dissapointed with him for not having the integrity to give it his all in the fight.

I think it will be a very interesting fight to see Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, both are very fast strikers and both have incredible cardio, where Mayweather lacks in Power he makes up for in defense, but on the other hand Pacquiao has outstanding power and offense.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao will be THE fight to watch. All the shit-talk/drugtest/bullshit goes out the window when they step in the ring. (If they do lol)

NAKSUKAW
05-03-2010, 03:58 PM
lolzers at the set up comment!!! :rofl:

we will see..if mayweather beats bitch ass paq it will be a set up right? but if paq wins than its legit? go back to watching WWE than you can call that fake
fake as hell..u just said it..like Mayweather says in his interviews..."dah" u dumb fuk!" LOL...mayweather himself was in WWE awhile back and u talking about fake! U must be lost...If Paq wins...or shall I say WHEN he wins...it wont be fake cuz Mayweather will be on the ground for everyone to see....UNLESS he plays the whole cover up defense game as Clottey did....then that will be a boring azz fight!

NAKSUKAW
05-03-2010, 04:00 PM
if I were paid Mosley and paid off to throw the fight...shoot, I'd do it for the right amount of cash! I ain't stoopid! LOL! But we'll see whats up with the fight between PAC and Flloyd!!!

kevinm1981
05-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Pacman will wreck him. Time for him to get schooled.

No one should talk shit about floyd as a person though. His nickname is money, if he never acted like that you think he would of made that much money?????? Boxing has down hill fast ever since mma got big. imo pacman is the only guy worth watching present day.

NAKSUKAW
05-03-2010, 04:03 PM
this post is hella funny...it seems that everyone is getting all pissed off...hahahaa...anyways...GO PACMAN!!! If your into winning fights and talking trash about all your decision wins...then more power to u! Im all about the knockout and finishing the fight and less trash talkin! ...

kevinm1981
05-03-2010, 04:06 PM
exactly punchers are the best to watch, i do like frotch too and aurthur abraham

super_civic
05-03-2010, 04:41 PM
this post is hella funny...it seems that everyone is getting all pissed off...hahahaa...anyways...GO PACMAN!!! If your into winning fights and talking trash about all your decision wins...then more power to u! Im all about the knockout and finishing the fight and less trash talkin! ...

Lol if you're all about knockouts go watch UFC then.

kevinm1981
05-03-2010, 04:43 PM
huh? boxing used to have TONS of KO's. I take it you have never seen ali or tyson, or lewis, or haggler, or klitchco so many others.

super_civic
05-03-2010, 04:47 PM
huh? boxing used to have TONS of KO's. I take it you have never seen ali or tyson, or lewis, or haggler, or klitchco so many others.

Keyword: Used to.

kevinm1981
05-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Yup, so why follow it now? no reason other then pacman.

2.0eg-si
05-03-2010, 07:16 PM
lets just wait and see the fight its gonna be good and i cant wait...all the people getting worked up over mayweather needs to pull the string out and chill..and im still laughing at the whole" it was set up blah blah blah" gtfo with that shit

brandon
05-05-2010, 01:35 AM
i miss the mike tyson days

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 01:23 PM
long gone my friend, mma is king.

AZ_CIVIC
05-05-2010, 01:49 PM
long gone my friend, mma is king.

MMA sucks, if MMA was so good then why can't they even come close to out selling boxing matches on Paperview.

MMA also has become a circus with there gay tv reality shows and drama and all that BS they bring in ex NFL dudes, You Tube guy's, WWE wrestlers, etc. The problem with MMA is they have a new UFC 105, 106, 107 every freaking week. You never know who or when anyone is fighting and when they do plug fights they are full of no namers even for their main fights. On top of that, MMA fights suck 80% of the time it turns into 5 minute wrestling matches on the ground which is boring.

As for the contenders there is always someone new. You stop watching UFC for 3 weeks and in that time there has been 5 new heavy wieght champs. UFC reached its peak when they had Chuck Ladel, Tito Ortiz, etc. look Tito Ortiz and Chuck already did the UFC reality show once before and because they have no one new they are doing it again, they have also fought each how many times already.

At least with boxing and paperview events they have the best of the best fights that people want to see and have waited for because they don't do it every week it builds peoples interest in the fight and with real promotors these fights are awesome. Plus with boxing they have real skills and fight other skillful fighters. The UFC always has mismatched fights between a guy who kicks and does ju jitsu and a guy who wrestles, those fights suck and aren't won by skill but by luck.

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 01:54 PM
mma is more exciting. any day. how can you say otherwise?

but of course they don't outsell the huge mega fights, that is because they have events every month! pretty easy to understand.

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Name one fighter worth watching other then pacman. Knew you couldn't. lol. JP. I just prefer mma.

AZ_CIVIC
05-05-2010, 02:03 PM
mma is more exciting. any day. how can you say otherwise?

but of course they don't outsell the huge mega fights, that is because they have events every month! pretty easy to understand.

That is the problem it has fights more then every month and the champs change every couple of weeks. They bring these guys in that have no real fighting skills but because they are 320 pounds and full of roids they get their ass kicked but then throw one ugly unskilled punch and knock the guy out.

I would much rather watch two guys that have excellent skills battle each other to see who the real winner is.

Just look at the Mayweather and Mosley fight, Mayweather took a couple good punches in the second round but won the fight because he was more skilled and had the stanima to continue and fight, if this was UFC, where they don't use really any gloves for protection, that hit would have knocked Mayweather out, but Mosley would have won because he got a lucky punch, not because he was a better skilled fighter.

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 02:06 PM
no they don't not in ufc, the champ fight twice a year and that is if they are healthy. Not true at all on almost all of your points.

LOL, anderson silva has been champ for YEARS. my favorite fighter in the world.

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 02:07 PM
ufc is the top of the top for mma. 265 weight limit and they test EVERYONE EVERY TIME, unlike boxing.

mma has already ate boxing, boxing is almost dead.

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 02:20 PM
That is the problem it has fights more then every month and the champs change every couple of weeks. They bring these guys in that have no real fighting skills but because they are 320 pounds and full of roids they get their ass kicked but then throw one ugly unskilled punch and knock the guy out.

I would much rather watch two guys that have excellent skills battle each other to see who the real winner is.

Just look at the Mayweather and Mosley fight, Mayweather took a couple good punches in the second round but won the fight because he was more skilled and had the stanima to continue and fight, if this was UFC, where they don't use really any gloves for protection, that hit would have knocked Mayweather out, but Mosley would have won because he got a lucky punch, not because he was a better skilled fighter.

no such thing as a lucky punch. if you throw with intent to hit them then how is it luck?

2.0eg-si
05-05-2010, 02:22 PM
MMA sucks, if MMA was so good then why can't they even come close to out selling boxing matches on Paperview.

MMA also has become a circus with there gay tv reality shows and drama and all that BS they bring in ex NFL dudes, You Tube guy's, WWE wrestlers, etc. The problem with MMA is they have a new UFC 105, 106, 107 every freaking week. You never know who or when anyone is fighting and when they do plug fights they are full of no namers even for their main fights. On top of that, MMA fights suck 80% of the time it turns into 5 minute wrestling matches on the ground which is boring.

As for the contenders there is always someone new. You stop watching UFC for 3 weeks and in that time there has been 5 new heavy wieght champs. UFC reached its peak when they had Chuck Ladel, Tito Ortiz, etc. look Tito Ortiz and Chuck already did the UFC reality show once before and because they have no one new they are doing it again, they have also fought each how many times already.

At least with boxing and paperview events they have the best of the best fights that people want to see and have waited for because they don't do it every week it builds peoples interest in the fight and with real promotors these fights are awesome. Plus with boxing they have real skills and fight other skillful fighters. The UFC always has mismatched fights between a guy who kicks and does ju jitsu and a guy who wrestles, those fights suck and aren't won by skill but by luck.

oh man im not even gonna get started you my friend are:drunk2:

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 02:28 PM
I know sounds like one of those idiot boxing promoters lol.

2.0eg-si
05-05-2010, 02:32 PM
lol seriously! boxing is one of my fav sports but mma IMO blows it out the water iv done both sports(still am attending mma) and its way different way more contact takes wayyyy more skill..has alot more too it than stand on your feet hold your hands up and swing at the right opportunity..but like i said im not gonna get into this cus this thread IS NOT about mma its about the boxing

AZ_CIVIC
05-05-2010, 02:45 PM
no such thing as a lucky punch. if you throw with intent to hit them then how is it luck?

I have watched UFC plenty of times, those guys skill levels are no where near the skill levels as top boxers.

Real Stand up fights:
For example UFC current light weight champ is Frankie Edgar put him against lightweight fighter Pac Man, Mosley, Mayweather, they would knock Frankie Edgar out.

Heavy weight Brock Lesnar, ex WWE Roid abuser, VS. Heavy Weight Wladimir Klitschko who 53-3 with 47 knock outs for those of you who say boxing has no knock outs.

Light Heavy weight Lyoto machida vs someone like Roy Jones Jr. or Danny Green.

Come on when it comes to skill and a good stand up punching match Boxers would dominate.

I could only image what Mike Tyson could have done to any of the UFC fighters.

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 02:46 PM
they have to cross train moron, of course their standup is less good. you drunk?

brock would murger klitchko in a mma match.

AZ_CIVIC
05-05-2010, 02:53 PM
lol seriously! boxing is one of my fav sports but mma IMO blows it out the water iv done both sports(still am attending mma) and its way different way more contact takes wayyyy more skill..has alot more too it than stand on your feet hold your hands up and swing at the right opportunity..but like i said im not gonna get into this cus this thread IS NOT about mma its about the boxing

Yeah it doesn't take skills to stand up and punch right, but there is plenty of skill huffing and puffing laying on the octogon mat rolling around. If so much skill is required then tell me why you heavyweight champion is an ex WWE fake wrestler, who walked right into UFC and became champ? You would never see that in boxing.

Have you ever boxed or had a street fight? I was an amature boxer at Rodriguez boxing gym 15th ave and Roosevlet and let me tell you, it takes way more skill to box then fight a street fight. In a street fight you have way more options because you can takle a guy, kick them, punch them, throw them etc. With boxing you might be a big strong 220 pound guy fighting a 160 pound guy who is working your ass in the ring but in a normal street fight you would be able to use you muscle to grab them and do whatever but in boxing you are forced to use skills.

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 02:55 PM
you just proved the point, mma takes way more skill. so many moves to learn. if you want to continue this convo then make a mma vs boxing thread lol.

2.0eg-si
05-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Yeah it doesn't take skills to stand up and punch right, but there is plenty of skill huffing and puffing laying on the octogon mat rolling around. If so much skill is required then tell me why you heavyweight champion is an ex WWE fake wrestler, who walked right into UFC and became champ? You would never see that in boxing.

Have you ever boxed or had a street fight? I was an amature boxer at Rodriguez boxing gym 15th ave and Roosevlet and let me tell you, it takes way more skill to box then fight a street fight. In a street fight you have way more options because you can takle a guy, kick them, punch them, throw them etc. With boxing you might be a big strong 220 pound guy fighting a 160 pound guy who is working your ass in the ring but in a normal street fight you would be able to use you muscle to grab them and do whatever but in boxing you are forced to use skills.

yes i have plenty of times and the huffin and puffin? thats what breathing is for..yes boxing is alot of skill but you really think the speed and movement of frankie edgar paq would knock him out??(No comment) glad to hear there is another fellow fighter on the boards..i train at proving ground i was at american martial arts center for awhile but moved out to surprise and im doing rage in the cage this summer..anyways about the ex wwe faggot he has no skill at all he is just a big mofucka and uses his weight to his advantage once he is on top of you your fucked i dont care who you are..i wish he would get kicked out of ufc cus i think he is a deuch...boxers are very good on there feet and can last with out getting tired but its cus there just punching and using head movement unlike mayweather(the champ) he uses the whole ring..ufc is wayyyy different they use the ring there on the ground there kicking so of course there gonna get tired quciker hince the reason they do 3 5 min rounds and cahmp fights are 5 5 min rounds..

anyway there completely too different sports even though ufc has alot to do with boxing as well

AZ_CIVIC
05-05-2010, 03:00 PM
you just proved the point, mma takes way more skill. so many moves to learn. if you want to continue this convo then make a mma vs boxing thread lol.

I didn't prove anything for you, you think it takes a lot of skills to throw wild punches and kicks and roll around, Hell no, any jackass can do that.

Klitschko would destroy Lesnar in a stand up fight hands down he has 47 knockouts in his career.

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 03:05 PM
machida throws wild punches? anderson throws wild punches? gsp throws wild punches? penn throwes wild punches?

Fedor does throw wild punches, never lost in his career, fought all the best in the world during his prime.

And yes pac would KO edgar quite easily. 1st round KO.

2.0eg-si
05-05-2010, 03:08 PM
machida throws wild punches? anderson throws wild punches? gsp throws wild punches? penn throwes wild punches?

Fedor does throw wild punches, never lost in his career, fought all the best in the world during his prime.

And yes pac would KO edgar quite easily. 1st round KO.

highly doubted due to the fact there trained for 2 completely different sports

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 03:09 PM
That is why he would, in a straight boxing match pacman is the worlds best would be over too quickly. The body shots are what would take him out.

MMA yeah edgar would own pacmans ass.

2.0eg-si
05-05-2010, 03:10 PM
"in a straight boxing match" exactly..

AZ_CIVIC
05-05-2010, 03:10 PM
yes i have plenty of times and the huffin and puffin? thats what breathing is for..yes boxing is alot of skill but you really think the speed and movement of frankie edgar paq would knock him out??(No comment) glad to hear there is another fellow fighter on the boards..i train at proving ground i was at american martial arts center for awhile but moved out to surprise and im doing rage in the cage this summer..anyways about the ex wwe faggot he has no skill at all he is just a big mofucka and uses his weight to his advantage once he is on top of you your fucked i dont care who you are..i wish he would get kicked out of ufc cus i think he is a deuch...boxers are very good on there feet and can last with out getting tired but its cus there just punching and using head movement unlike mayweather(the champ) he uses the whole ring..ufc is wayyyy different they use the ring there on the ground there kicking so of course there gonna get tired quciker hince the reason they do 3 5 min rounds and cahmp fights are 5 5 min rounds..

anyway there completely too different sports even though ufc has alot to do with boxing as well

Like I was saying I am comparing stand up skills for each fighter, Frankie Edgar stand up punch only against Pac Man stand up, Pac man would win because it takes a lot more skills to be able to limit yourself to punching only. When you watch UFC and those guys start off with stand up and one guy gets rocked or can't handle a stand up fighter what is the first thing they do, they start kicking and do take downs to avoid getting knocked out. They then roll around on the ground and it gets boring.

Another example, Chuck Ladell he is basically a stand up only guy, sure he can kick and go to the ground but that is not what he does, 99% of the time he likes standing up, so now if you put Chuck Ladell against someone close to their weight like a Evander Hollyfield who normally fought at 210 pounds Evander would take the win.

AZ_CIVIC
05-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Lesnar is the perfect example of someone who uses his size not skill in fights. I have watched some of his fights where it was stand up and they were kicking Lesnars ass and rocked him with some punches, what did Lesnar due when he knew if he continued to stand, brought the guy down and started wrestling and eventually won. This is what I hate when I watch UFC.

2.0eg-si
05-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Like I was saying I am comparing stand up skills for each fighter, Frankie Edgar stand up punch only against Pac Man stand up, Pac man would win because it takes a lot more skills to be able to limit yourself to punching only. When you watch UFC and those guys start off with stand up and one guy gets rocked or can't handle a stand up fighter what is the first thing they do, they start kicking and do take downs to avoid getting knocked out. They then roll around on the ground and it gets boring.

Another example, Chuck Ladell he is basically a stand up only guy, sure he can kick and go to the ground but that is not what he does, 99% of the time he likes standing up, so now if you put Chuck Ladell against someone close to their weight like a Evander Hollyfield who normally fought at 210 pounds Evander would take the win.

deffinately wont dissagree with that..some of ufc fighters do throw wild punches but have the accuracy to land them..boxing you knock someone down its over..ufc you knock someone down you demolish him until he is limp just alot more exciting to me even though i love boxing and love watching it i just got more involved with mixed martial arts with pride fighting and grappling tournaments and of course ufc

both sports are great and by far the best full contact sports out there along with pride fighting

AZ_CIVIC
05-05-2010, 03:18 PM
deffinately wont dissagree with that..some of ufc fighters do throw wild punches but have the accuracy to land them..boxing you knock someone down its over..ufc you knock someone down you demolish him until he is limp just alot more exciting to me even though i love boxing and love watching it i just got more involved with mixed martial arts with pride fighting and grappling tournaments and of course ufc

both sports are great and by far the best full contact sports out there along with pride fighting

At least when I watched Pride fighting IMO it was way better then UFC.
See and for me I like when someone gets knocked down for them to be able to get back up because I like watching good matches.

I bought a paperview match when it was Rampage vs Ladell and it sucked because it was over in like 30 seconds, just because of one punch that Chuck didn't see, at least if it was boxing he could have had the chance to get back up and have a couple seconds to recover and try and keep going.

2.0eg-si
05-05-2010, 03:39 PM
At least when I watched Pride fighting IMO it was way better then UFC.
See and for me I like when someone gets knocked down for them to be able to get back up because I like watching good matches.

I bought a paperview match when it was Rampage vs Ladell and it sucked because it was over in like 30 seconds, just because of one punch that Chuck didn't see, at least if it was boxing he could have had the chance to get back up and have a couple seconds to recover and try and keep going.

yeah most deffinately

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 05:06 PM
pride was mma. i wish ufc would change the rules to no elbows and allow kicks and stomps on the ground like pride, would make it so much more exciting even inside a cage.

2.0eg-si
05-05-2010, 05:29 PM
pride is mma and ufc is mma but ufc and pride are alot different due to rules..im kinda glad they dont allow stomps but it does make it crazy to watch thats for sure

kevinm1981
05-05-2010, 05:38 PM
elbows are way more dangerous and cause more stalls. I say fucc the elbow rule.

honduh_head
05-07-2010, 07:51 PM
and if there is a fight I'll be glad to bet u.

i'm down, hit me up if the fight ever happens

kevinm1981
05-07-2010, 08:26 PM
i will take all bets against pacman too.