PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a workout partner in Tucson

ilovehisHONDA
05-06-2010, 04:27 PM
who wants to work out with meeee. i live on the northeast side so you have to live kinda close.

Nachooooosupreme
05-06-2010, 04:39 PM
i will...

MannyaK
05-06-2010, 04:40 PM
ill do it

ilovehisHONDA
05-06-2010, 04:49 PM
okay someone text me i need this to be serious. i just lost some weight like over the last month and i want to maintain it and get more toned.

MannyaK
05-06-2010, 04:53 PM
im more into lifting weights but i have some workouts thatll leave hurting every morning

ilovehisHONDA
05-06-2010, 04:58 PM
i wanna do like squats with weights and stuff. i was in powerlifting in high school and it was fun.

MannyaK
05-06-2010, 05:02 PM
hmmm well i can give you things to do i played 3 years varsity football, been in weight training for 3 years and i work out on a daily basis if we meet up i can give you some good workouts and a schedule for you to follow

ilovehisHONDA
05-06-2010, 05:09 PM
okay i want to

Nachooooosupreme
05-06-2010, 05:11 PM
can you make it to the clements center by pima east?

ilovehisHONDA
05-06-2010, 05:12 PM
^^idk where that is, but probably. pima east is like around harrison and irvington kinda right?

ilovehisHONDA
05-06-2010, 05:13 PM
oh and does anyone know if there is a way to tone my arms without making my boobs smaller? in high school in my powerlifting class we did bench lifting or whatever and also the power cleans and my boobs shrank SO much and now they are back to normal but my arms are less toned than they were two years ago.

MannyaK
05-06-2010, 05:15 PM
pm'd

Nachooooosupreme
05-06-2010, 05:17 PM
^^idk where that is, but probably. pima east is like around harrison and irvington kinda right?
yeah..pm me if interested i workout there 2-3 days a week :thumbup:

ilovehisHONDA
05-06-2010, 05:18 PM
pmd both of you. i wanna still lose a little more weight but i am more concerned with getting toned.

SiR Mikey
05-06-2010, 09:50 PM
oh and does anyone know if there is a way to tone my arms without making my boobs smaller? in high school in my powerlifting class we did bench lifting or whatever and also the power cleans and my boobs shrank SO much and now they are back to normal but my arms are less toned than they were two years ago.

No. You're boobs are fat. You want to be skinny, you're going to lose fat everywhere. Boobs are generally the first place you notice it.

bb4arson
05-06-2010, 11:25 PM
No. You're boobs are fat. You want to be skinny, you're going to lose fat everywhere. Boobs are generally the first place you notice it.

toned boobs are better than fat nasty hanging boobs IMO:tits:(i know azht says boobs are boobs but most of you like fat chicks with cottage cheese)

just get p90x if you cant go to the gym ..
if you want to be toned and loose fat ..

Big C
05-07-2010, 09:14 AM

This man knowwwwws his shit and is absolutely right!

i dont work out but if you wanna fuck im down

Sorry OP but I LMAO at this comment. Fuckin Colt, hahaha. I'm thinkin this comment is sig worthy!

toned boobs are better than fat nasty hanging boobs IMO:tits:(i know azht says boobs are boobs but most of you like fat chicks with cottage cheese)

just get p90x if you cant go to the gym ..
if you want to be toned and loose fat ..

x10

SiR Mikey
05-07-2010, 01:22 PM
And to keep this on topic and relevant
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124342411&highlight=boobs

ilovehisHONDA
05-07-2010, 01:22 PM
what happened to Manny and Big Al. Your thread seemed legit to me. Couldn't have lasted long though, forum is full of children.

Myself included.

i threw up in my mouth just now

it was legit. and there were people who took it serious...

ilovehisHONDA
05-07-2010, 02:00 PM
whoah whoah. all i wanted was a workout buddy. if you can't help with that, stay out of my thread :)

thank you.

MannyaK
05-07-2010, 02:02 PM
thank youuuuuuuuuu. so are you still down to work out?

yea im down txt me your schedule and ill let you know what we can work out i would prefer we make a legit schedule fater may cause ill be out of school and i plan on running a lot and lifting more weights

ilovehisHONDA
05-07-2010, 02:03 PM
my schedule is open right now completely. and yeah i want to lift weights and do squats and shit with weights.

Sole_CollectoR
05-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Ibtl

ilovehisHONDA
05-07-2010, 02:11 PM
bump for the thread being cleaned up

ilovehisHONDA
05-07-2010, 02:12 PM
do you live in tucson?

dwa_colt45
05-07-2010, 04:18 PM
so what is this now the "complain enough and get what you want" thread?
still lookin to fuck btw

bb4arson
05-07-2010, 04:43 PM
still lookin to fuck btw

its a fitness thread ..
she wants a work out not a 2 min quicky

off topic ..

ilovehisHONDA
05-07-2010, 05:13 PM
still lookin to fuck btw

ohhh man. :031:

dwa_colt45
05-07-2010, 08:31 PM
its a fitness thread ..
she wants a work out not a 2 min quicky

off topic ..

^^^ obviously you are wrong
:hit:
:ghey:

ilovehisHONDA
05-07-2010, 08:47 PM
wtf? ttt for a workout buddy

Method520
05-08-2010, 04:19 PM

doood, benching doesnt make your boobs smaller. unless you were benching like `100 reps per set it doesnt work that way. if ur boobs got smaller after benching and other powerlifting, then im glad i didnt have to witness your saggy tits. if you want to tone your as well as your pecks, bench is a great exercise. do slow rep/sets of 7-10 reps, the more reps, the more your leaning your body out. less reps with more weight will build that muscle.

if your trying to tone your arms in specific, dont even worry about bicep curls. dont do em, theyr a waist of time. work your back, seated row/situps/pulldowns, that all works your biceps plenty. when it comes to toning your upper arm, dont even worry about triceps, maybe a couple sets of extensions now and then but it will come in with db/bar incline/flat/decline bench.

working your shoulders is a great way to tone your arms though, you may not think so, but its where your tricep/bicep and shoulder join together which is the best way to get toned. do allot of raises, and military press. but careful cause its really easy to mess up your shoulder that way. Allot of people dont think about technique when it comes to shoulder press and they fuck shit up most of the time.

ilovehisHONDA
05-08-2010, 05:38 PM
^^good info. thanks....

Gen2ITR
05-08-2010, 06:56 PM
In Tucson. But I am fat and lazy. When I do work out its all go no quit...Until I cant go to the gym for a week...Then I get lazy again.

I lack motivation...If you can provide the motivation, I can provide the equivalent to girl strength...

ilovehisHONDA
05-08-2010, 10:16 PM
^^okay

king06
05-09-2010, 04:42 AM
In Tucson. But I am fat and lazy. When I do work out its all go no quit...Until I cant go to the gym for a week...Then I get lazy again.

I lack motivation...If you can provide the motivation, I can provide the equivalent to girl strength...

LMFAO:partyparty:

Method520
05-10-2010, 01:03 PM
i use to have that problem. id feel like shit and to a set with not enough reps as usual and feel like, damn im not making progress and just give up. but like now i just get in the zone and forget about time as an element that could be wasted, i just get in the flow and go till im done, the nitric oxide energy booster also helps.. and not eating before a workout, cause 90% of the time if i give up at the gym, its cause i ate food before hand and its killing me.

and ilovehishonda, i wasnt even replying to you in knowledge that you were a girl, ha sorry. but that does apply to girls, as well. you dont need to worry about those smaller muscle groups as much as you work the bigger ones with free weights, using proper technique. and it never hurts to work that booty as well.. :)

BigJsaid
05-10-2010, 02:07 PM
a wise man once said, it never hurts to work that booty

ilovehisHONDA
05-13-2010, 11:18 PM
a wise man once said,

you would know :lmao:

ripps520
05-18-2010, 03:22 PM
my dad has a really legit set up in his buddys garage. hes a personal trainer. when my arm is fully healed we can hit it up maybe. but thats like 4 or 5 months down the road.

Paper Boy
05-20-2010, 09:40 PM
If you want to lose weight cardio is where its at Im thinkin. I've been hittin the gym and would like to start running/biking more to also lose some weight. Ive also begun doing Bikram Yoga which is a pretty good way to shed pounds and get in shape also. I'd def give Bikram a shot.