PDA

View Full Version : iNotion is Dope!!!

iNotion
05-13-2010, 06:21 PM
yo if any one out their needs studio time or beats that raps or sings let me know working for tips right now yo!!! and i also am learning to play the bass if any one just wants to jam out let me know.. i have notice i learn quicker when i play with people than just reading a book .. so hit me up

iNotion@ymail.com

The God Damn Batman
05-14-2010, 08:58 AM
Do you make the beats?

iNotion
05-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Do you make the beats?

yea i make beats... most people dont like them but i can let u hear them see what u think and if thiers something u like i can give u a copy so u can write to it

die in a dick fire noob
05-19-2010, 09:15 AM
so i can't click on the myspace, but i clicked on the other website here at work and none of the buttons seem to work, could be the IE that i have here or it could be a broken link... not sure.

either way i'll give it a look when i get home, what type of stuff do you use/make?

why dont people like them?

iNotion
05-21-2010, 09:00 PM
their more mellow laid back simple a lil slow.. but thats how i make them.... i use reason 4 in combination with recycle 2.1 and pro tools 8.. i try not to sample but it happends here and their

iNotion
05-21-2010, 09:01 PM
so i can't click on the myspace, but i clicked on the other website here at work and none of the buttons seem to work, could be the IE that i have here or it could be a broken link... not sure.

either way i'll give it a look when i get home, what type of stuff do you use/make?

the 2 links work on all 3 of my computers.. i dont use IE so maybe thats it

The God Damn Batman
05-24-2010, 11:48 AM
yea i make beats... most people dont like them but i can let u hear them see what u think and if thiers something u like i can give u a copy so u can write to it

you dont sound that dope then.

iNotion
05-25-2010, 09:08 PM
you dont sound that dope then.

every one has their own style man..... if into the kind of music im into then maybe ull think im dope..... a lot of rapper and singers that are wack cant rap or sing to my beats ... the only ones that are really tallented can rap or sign to anything i just like to think im unique but if u think ur up to the chanllange man lets get together and try to make some shit and see what we make..!!

The God Damn Batman
05-26-2010, 08:28 AM
every one has their own style man..... if into the kind of music im into then maybe ull think im dope..... a lot of rapper and singers that are wack cant rap or sing to my beats ... the only ones that are really tallented can rap or sign to anything i just like to think im unique but if u think ur up to the chanllange man lets get together and try to make some shit and see what we make..!!

I like your attitude you can actually take a joke. where you located. Im always down.

HondaFreak
05-27-2010, 02:28 AM
I used to make beats on FL Studio, back then it was Fruity Loops though. My beats are more like Trance or Electro music. They were mellow and relaxed. That's just how they came out. It reflects your personality I guess. It must mean your a calm mellow guy. But whatever you create, don't let peoples negative opinions discourage you.

iNotion
05-27-2010, 06:33 PM
I used to make beats on FL Studio, back then it was Fruity Loops though. My beats are more like Trance or Electro music. They were mellow and relaxed. That's just how they came out. It reflects your personality I guess. It must mean your a calm mellow guy. But whatever you create, don't let peoples negative opinions discourage you.

i feel u man.. i dont let it discourage me at all.. i still make them.... i was just saying why people dont like them that i have fucked with in the past.... thats just how i make them.. i have a friend back in cali that tears it up with my beats!!!! so i was kinda just saying

iNotion
05-27-2010, 06:33 PM
I like your attitude you can actually take a joke. where you located. Im always down.

hit me up when ever man.. i live in mesa southen and mesa dr. yo

480 907 8349

iNotion
05-27-2010, 06:37 PM
even if u wanna just buy me a 18 pack im down lol.. i have all this shit that just sits their now... need to start using it... spent over 3k on my shit so far needs to be used

iNotion
06-19-2010, 07:47 AM
selling some of my equipment check it out in the other stuff thread in the for sale side

lovehonda
06-20-2010, 11:12 PM
blow mad trees all the good rappers do it haha