PDA

View Full Version : Me vs. My g/f

90SiR
05-20-2010, 10:07 PM
so the competition failed, but i won haha

johnehonda
05-20-2010, 10:13 PM
18lbs of muscle sounds impossible, its hard enough to gain 18lbs of fat in a month
But good luck anyway keep us updated

90SiR
05-20-2010, 10:15 PM
I think it's possible because i eat nothing but junk food :) which doesn't fuel my body/muscle development.

nelsmar
05-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Lol gl bud. The weight loss would be far easier. Get some juice and pray, because it prolly won't help enough
Seriously though not to discourage but that's a lot to gain and if yout not already Lifting just breaking your body in and getting it used to the constant damage is going to take a few weeks on IRS own
I has a friend juicing and eating like crazy with intense workouts I think he gains 12lb in 3 weeks.

bb4arson
05-20-2010, 10:46 PM
thats impossible 18 pounds of muscle ..in a month(30days)
shit you better not be working out like a noob either what i mean by that is..

monday-biceps triceps quads hams shoulders (all the body parts pretty much)
tuesday- same as monday
wendsday-same as tuesday
thursday-same as wends
fridays-same as thurs
saturday-same as friday
sunday-same as saturday

lol ^dont do this

but on a serious note you wont gain it..

bb4arson
05-20-2010, 10:48 PM
I think it's possible because i eat nothing but junk food :) which doesn't fuel my body/muscle development.

junk food is not going to help you either ..

SiR Mikey
05-20-2010, 11:05 PM
but on a serious note you wont gain it..

Truth. You'll be able to gain 18lbs, but the majority of it will be fat. Even with noob gains+"help" 18lbs of muscle is a grip

krazyblurtz
05-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Truth. You'll be able to gain 18lbs, but the majority of it will be fat. Even with noob gains+"help" 18lbs of muscle is a grip

With noob gains +help +bulking steroids ..... you still wont gain 18lbs of muscle in 1 month.

90SiR
05-21-2010, 12:56 AM
With noob gains +help +bulking steroids ..... you still wont gain 18lbs of muscle in 1 month.

maybe i should edit the "muscle part" i know it all won't be muscle but i'm confident i can gain 18lbs of muscle/fat combined, and have a decent tone.

and i kno not to repeat the same workout.

in the past week i've gained 8lbs, at this rate i'm sure i can hit close to 190lbs

and i know gaining that much weight that fast will NOT be completely healthy.

90SiR
05-21-2010, 01:02 AM
as for the junk food part, i'm changing my diet to somewhat healthy foods to gain weight because all the sugar i ingest breaks down fast and i fail to absorb the nutrients required to gain weight.

soda, chocolates, candies, will be ingested sparingly, maybe once a week.

intel
05-21-2010, 01:14 AM
before and after pics of both

krazyblurtz
05-21-2010, 01:40 AM
maybe i should edit the "muscle part" i know it all won't be muscle but i'm confident i can gain 18lbs of muscle/fat combined, and have a decent tone.

and i kno not to repeat the same workout.

in the past week i've gained 8lbs, at this rate i'm sure i can hit close to 190lbs

and i know gaining that much weight that fast will NOT be completely healthy.

O, then at that rate yes..I've gained 30-35 lbs a month and lost the same all while working out doing basically the same 2 hour 5day routine.

"Bulking" was so much better to do tho! You heal faster, can jump over plateaus and feel great about grabbing that double western bacon cheese burger.

bb4arson
05-21-2010, 02:09 AM
O, then at that rate yes..I've gained 30-35 lbs a month and lost the same all while working out doing basically the same 2 hour 5day routine.

"Bulking" was so much better to do tho! You heal faster, can jump over plateaus and feel great about grabbing that double western bacon cheese burger.

i love bulking but i hate how your like come on 1 more pound on the scale
saying i hope i ate enough today .

i guess vis versa with cutting

90SiR
05-21-2010, 02:16 PM
i might post pics....
gaining 30-35 lbs u probably had stretch marks?

that's the only thing i'm worried about haha

krazyblurtz
05-21-2010, 02:31 PM
i love bulking but i hate how your like come on 1 more pound on the scale
saying i hope i ate enough today .

i guess vis versa with cutting
Lol, eh the secret...or it shouldn't even be, don't don't about you weight daily ..
AT the maximum, check you're weight once a week. Daily or semi weekly weigh in's mean absolutely nothing towards your goal. Water fluctuation/food/lingering feces(hahahahahahahahahahahah)
Also these weigh in's can really fuck with your integrity, make you think you are on the wrong track.

Anyways Hey, CREATINE MONOHYDRATE! It will add 5-10 EXTRA pounds of water bloated muscle weigh(will go away when you stop taking, but helps with gaining strength like a mofo!)

i might post pics....
gaining 30-35 lbs u probably had stretch marks?

that's the only thing i'm worried about haha

Yea, I was a chubby teen ...got ethopian skinny so I never have minded stretch marks until this last time (Went from strongest/biggest ever, to unhealthiest weight/muscle loss)
went from 235 down to 165..(at 6'2 that is unacceptable for me)

SirMikey, please help me get hungry again! I've really fallen off the band wagon..mainly cause of health problems, But I def need motivation :poke:

90SiR
05-21-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm 6'1'' @ 172 last i checked but i want to be around 190.

no-one's intimidated by a scronny guy.

and i'm trying to stay away from supplements and feed my crazy high metabolism.

i'm going to check my weight and my gf's every thursday.

nelsmar
05-21-2010, 02:56 PM
if you wanna cheat take creatine monohydrate in a loading phase as normal (as long as you havnt been on recently). With your creatine use a very high sugar intake drink such as grape juice. Have 45-65 grams of sugar with each dose, split it into 3 doses a day. Also try to have protein during that time, something easy to absorb. Do this for 3 days and it helps jump start the creatine process. You'll gain lots of water fast :)

Damn this topic. I used to workout 2hrs a day, was bulking up then got busy at work and kept eating 4-5k calories a day. Fat as hell now haha.

90SiR
05-21-2010, 03:23 PM
if you wanna cheat take creatine monohydrate in a loading phase as normal (as long as you havnt been on recently). With your creatine use a very high sugar intake drink such as grape juice. Have 45-65 grams of sugar with each dose, split it into 3 doses a day. Also try to have protein during that time, something easy to absorb. Do this for 3 days and it helps jump start the creatine process. You'll gain lots of water fast :)

Damn this topic. I used to workout 2hrs a day, was bulking up then got busy at work and kept eating 4-5k calories a day. Fat as hell now haha.

i keep looking @ the calorie counts on all the food in my house and it fails.

highest calorie food i have is peanut butter haha

how much does that creatine cost?

Chef
05-21-2010, 04:32 PM
imo and being a bigger guy i can tell you that you could gain 18lbs in no time eating all the wrong food... but as the movie supersize me shows that is very unhealth and muscle tone will be even harder to loose.... i myself have been on a good even diet with exercise and have lost almost 15 in a month so far.... now i by far am not the best and most knowlegdeable person but i do speak from experience.... now of course how heavy your gf is takes into account as well the heaviers she is the faster she will loose the wieght.... the more toned you already are teh hard it will be

90SiR
05-21-2010, 04:42 PM
imo and being a bigger guy i can tell you that you could gain 18lbs in no time eating all the wrong food... but as the movie supersize me shows that is very unhealth and muscle tone will be even harder to loose.... i myself have been on a good even diet with exercise and have lost almost 15 in a month so far.... now i by far am not the best and most knowlegdeable person but i do speak from experience.... now of course how heavy your gf is takes into account as well the heaviers she is the faster she will loose the wieght.... the more toned you already are teh hard it will be

well, i'm trying to gain the weight without eating junk, but just over-eating healthier stuff.

sticking to meats, grains, and dry veggies for food and water/milk/juice.
i have a high metabolism and low body fat but i NEVER work out but i AM physically active.

i think she can do it if she changes her diet and works hard. but she's kinda flaky on plans like this so we will see haha.

SiR Mikey
05-22-2010, 11:37 AM
SirMikey, please help me get hungry again! I've really fallen off the band wagon..mainly cause of health problems, But I def need motivation :poke:

I'm in the same boat man. Had some stuff happen recently and I've completely lost my appetite. Feels bad man. Best advice I can give you is a weight gainer/protein and drinking a ton of olive oil. I drink probably 1/2-1 cup of olive oil a day mixed with Sunny D. It works for situations like that, and I've become a lot more vascular because I'm so carb depleated.

OP, if you just want the scale to go up do like everyone else said. Eat a ton of carbs, salt, and take creatine monohydrate(if you're a responder). They all cause you to retain water.

nelsmar
05-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Creatine monohydrate is fairly cheap in raw form. If you want raw (as in mix it in something, or just try to down it w/ some juice its like chaulk lol). 20$ for 3-6 months depending on your lean body mass. www.bodybuilding.com. Don't just rake random supplements though please read on how to take proper amounts. Large amounts of creatine for long periods of time makes your body imune to the effects for a while, and you have to heal up. Also it can affect your lungs (muscles that work with the lungs actually) making it somewhat difficult to breathe under heavy stress. (there is not much information on this but if you google you can find it mayo clinic had done some testing on it, and i as well as a friend first hand had issues on heavy cardio cycles).

Also don't just take the suppliment bottles recommendations for anything as they are built to make you come back and buy more :).

If you want an easy to take pre-made Cell mass taste GREAT IMO, and comes pre-packed with carbohydrates to help start the process, as well as its a different kind it absorbs thru intestines etc so you can take smaller dosses, less often etc. Though this runs 30-40$ a month. Also has glutamine in it :) my fav suppliment haha

jdm egizzle 6
05-22-2010, 01:37 PM
ive beem working out for 2 1/2 months and started at body weight 145lbs with a bench max of 135(lame i know)
now im at body weight 142.3 lbs with a bench max of 205. i wish i weight 160
18lbs of total wieght for one month is nearly impossible even with steroids or junk(greasy) food

Medina
05-22-2010, 05:44 PM
im at 5'11 weight 178, Max bench of 235, I used to take creatine mono-hydrate but that made me bloated. now all i take is protein. 18Lbs of muscle seem hard try shooting at more like 2-3Lbs in a month

bb4arson
05-24-2010, 09:54 PM
If you want an easy to take pre-made Cell mass taste GREAT IMO, and comes pre-packed with carbohydrates to help start the process, as well as its a different kind it absorbs thru intestines etc so you can take smaller dosses, less often etc. Though this runs 30-40$ a month. Also has glutamine in it :) my fav suppliment haha

cell mass sucks if your trying to gain weight .

try this man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEFIEMM5rf4

FranktheTank
05-24-2010, 10:20 PM
In for pics

bb4arson
05-24-2010, 10:27 PM
In for pics

x2 threads sucks with out the pics yo

Daddy_Digital
05-24-2010, 10:31 PM
So whats the progress like? IN FOR PICS

bb4arson
05-25-2010, 03:59 AM
im at 5'11 weight 178, Max bench of 235, I used to take creatine mono-hydrate but that made me bloated. now all i take is protein. 18Lbs of muscle seem hard try shooting at more like 2-3Lbs in a month

shit not even try more like a year ...or maybe more

that one guy
05-26-2010, 10:30 AM
cmon welfare, everybody wants to see pics of yo sexy ass haha
my advice - if you are a couple lbs short at the weigh in, just drink a gallon or 2 of water and that should tip the scale in your favor. good luck man!

Bret Broski
05-28-2010, 12:10 PM
before and after pics of both

Agreed. Crop the faces if you're not comfortable posting on the www. :samuri:

90SiR
05-28-2010, 12:30 PM

IntensePower
05-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Man 18lbs huh?

Protein everytime you eat, youre gonna have to intake like 6000 calories per day. Its not cheap to gain lean muscle, may have to go the cheap route and just gain a bunch of fat with it. Drink lots of beer and alcohol, smoke some weed and get the munchies it will encourage your eating habits... haha

Im trying to help but the gial is impossible. Even with creatine... water weight.

phxz6
06-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Pics of the GF?

b20what
06-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Pics of the GF?

x2

in order for a proper analysis please post in ass and tits section. that way we can analyze the body as a whole.:lmao:

ricebowl
06-30-2010, 12:57 AM
x2

in order for a proper analysis please post in ass and tits section. that way we can analyze the body as a whole.:lmao:
:icon_eek:

DelNoob
06-30-2010, 01:20 AM
not taht it would help you at all and not even sure if she would be cleared by a doctor for it, but my gf is on a diet called relena (sp?) and its doing pretty good (started losing 2 pounds a day, but more so a pound a day now and trimming up allot)

so yea just a suggestion if you really wanted ur gf to shed some weight

hensley1
08-15-2010, 08:10 PM
in my opinion 18 pounds in a month is going to be impossible unless you are hardcore even then it may never happen. many thing factor in strength diet genetics supplements etc.

Pitchfork311
10-18-2010, 11:00 AM
Update, how did it all come out?

bb4arson
10-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Update, how did it all come out?

yah we need an update its been awhile now