PDA

View Full Version : alright need a good work out plan

cb7 91
05-31-2010, 04:34 AM
I really want a weekly work out plan I weight about 280... I want a work out that will make me loss the beer belly and after I lose my beer belly work on building muscle.. I want lots of info what to work on monday-friday and what to eat and what not to eat.. I'm pretty out of shape if someone has a good work out plan that could help it will be greatly appreciated...

THE ONE
05-31-2010, 05:05 PM
You can search online, but your best bet is just TONS of cardio for now. Running helps burn the fat in the mid section. For food you can go lots of ways...Eat stuff like grilled chicken, salad, SUPER lean beef for a change in scenery. Stay away from wasted carb foods like white breads, white rice, etc.

cb7 91
05-31-2010, 07:02 PM
Ya that's what I do when I go to the gym just cardio and then hit the heat room for like half an hour. Thanks for the info

bradleyshaz
05-31-2010, 07:07 PM
i hear that p90x is the shit

bb4arson
05-31-2010, 08:18 PM
i hear that p90x is the shit

well i guess your trying to get rid of the fat than once you are low on the fat gain muscle?

this i what i recommended my friend ..

to try p90x for a little bit so she could put a little bit of muscle on (since muscle burns fat faster)
than try insanity

cb7 91
05-31-2010, 10:45 PM
well i guess your trying to get rid of the fat than once you are low on the fat gain muscle?

this i what i recommended my friend ..

to try p90x for a little bit so she could put a little bit of muscle on (since muscle burns fat faster)
than try insanity

What's the p90x run cause I'm broke blood bath. So I should just build muscle isntead of trying to lose the weight ????

MannyaK
05-31-2010, 11:44 PM
best way to do it is like this
Run 1 mile a day with warm clothes to make you sweat, Drink ONLY water, get some weights and lift, keep it minimum just to get cut, after about 180 pounds start running 2 miles and double the water, double the weights

heres an example of what i did and understand that i was 18 (now 19) i worked out at school and worked while being a ful time student
my main goal was to build upper muscle
weighing in at 145 August i was running 1 mile benching 95 lbs (i know week
i would run 1 mile every other day to build up my stamina and right after i would hit the weights benching everyday and adding 5 pounds usually every week
now i can run 2.5 miles (not much improved) and i weigh 175 benching 225 its a small improvement for so much time but understand my circumstances

now im trying to get cut so i will now be running from 1 exit, to another (benson highway to wilmot) every day then do leg workouts

now that i have built up my upper body i will try my best to keep it the same while still improving my lower body

as a diet i would suggest eating 2 times a day since you are on the heavy side, snacks shouldnt be an option, water should be a desire

think of it like this if you throw up while running and your barf has any color to it then your not actually tired (once you throw up clear then your done)

something Marines always say when working out " Pain is Weakness leaving the body"

will be needing a night time running partner once school starts again if your down we can run every other night after 8 (no homo)

cb7 91
06-01-2010, 03:26 AM
Run 1 mile a day with warm clothes to make you sweat, Drink ONLY water, get some weights and lift, keep it minimum just to get cut, after about 180 pounds start running 2 miles and double the water, double the weights

heres an example of what i did and understand that i was 18 (now 19) i worked out at school and worked while being a ful time student
i would run 1 mile every other day to build up my stamina and right after i would hit the weights benching everyday and adding 5 pounds usually every week
now i can run 2.5 miles (not much improved) and i weigh 175 benching 225 its a small improvement for so much time but understand my circumstances

now im trying to get cut so i will now be running from 1 exit, to another (benson highway to wilmot) every day then do leg workouts

now that i have built up my upper body i will try my best to keep it the same while still improving my lower body

as a diet i would suggest eating 2 times a day since you are on the heavy side, snacks shouldnt be an option, water should be a desire

think of it like this if you throw up while running and your barf has any color to it then your not actually tired (once you throw up clear then your done)

something Marines always say when working out " Pain is Weakness leaving the body"

will be needing a night time running partner once school starts again if your down we can run every other night after 8 (no homo)

Lol no homo and this is the thing I work at night so I can't go to work all tired and fall asleep cuz then I won't have a job and ill start running a mile and don't you ever get tired of just drinking water idk about but I do and I think some unsweetend tea or crystal light will be fine to drink too

THE ONE
06-01-2010, 06:54 AM
Lol no homo and this is the thing I work at night so I can't go to work all tired and fall asleep cuz then I won't have a job and ill start running a mile and don't you ever get tired of just drinking water idk about but I do and I think some unsweetend tea or crystal light will be fine to drink too

Other drinks are okay as long as they don't have sugar in them. And I would suggest running more than 1 mile. Even if you have to stop its okay; main point is to keep doing cardio for 20-30 mins. straight.

cb7 91
06-01-2010, 07:46 AM
Ok good info

bb4arson
06-01-2010, 08:31 PM

^ dont do this ^ or listen to him ...
you have to eat 5 small meals a day to keep your metabolism running or would you rather eat 2 meals thru the day and than starve?

sorry manny alot of things u listed were kinda eh.. and on the no shit your suppose to get cardio in . thats how you loose fat.

:this-guy:

bb4arson
06-01-2010, 08:35 PM
i like this one.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117798411&highlight=lose+fat+fast

MannyaK
06-01-2010, 08:37 PM
is this coming from someone whos been in this situation or someone giving advice???

fucubic
06-02-2010, 01:20 AM

this is the worst advice i have ever heard ...for weight loss

and for the supposed marine "pain is weakness leaving the body" never heard that when i was doing my time.

from what im hearing how you seem to work out . i doubt you could do 225 on a bench . maybe a cable bence but not raw.

-and going from 95-225 in a year and saying is not that much .. i have a feeling your bullshiting . what do you expect to hit in a year 260 raw .. progress is steady
your acting like weight lifting is easy and you will be fucking cut up and lean in a year..

sorry im ranting cause this is the most noob post of working out i have seen .

cb7 91
06-04-2010, 11:10 PM
lmfao ha ha ha ha ha ha

intel
06-06-2010, 08:08 AM
ive been working out off and on for about 5 months now, down 40 lbs up a ton of muscle not sure how much... main points of advice id offer coming from an "ex-fat guy" lol is....

- dont run if you cant... cardio is cardio and ugh i lost more when i stopped killing myself running and moved to other cardio exercises such as the elliptical and bike machines.

- keep constant on the cardio, id do between 20-40 minutes...if you cant survive that do what you can and come back...also always do it, dont ever say to yourself only 5 minutes wont help or ill do it later.

- keep track OFTEN, the more of a change you see the more it pushes you to work out.

- have sex.... sounds off the wall but ugh...working out makes you start OWNNNNNNNING in bed....its just another motivator... lol

as for me i have to find a new gym that fits my needs since ive just moved across town. good luck. post up a before and after thread dude!

bb4arson
06-06-2010, 03:40 PM
- have sex.... sounds off the wall but ugh...working out makes you start OWNNNNNNNING in bed....its just another motivator... lol

!

so true:thumbup:

Medina
06-07-2010, 01:29 AM
Coming from an Ex fat guy here is what worked for me: I was 230ish now 178ish about 16% fat IDK about anyone here but when a girl ask if I have been working out it gives me a good feeling lol

This is what is working for me.

FIRST!!! Cut soda off COMPLETELY

When i first started going to the gym i could not jog 1/10 of a mile without running out of breath lol so dont quit if you get tired fast.

What we do now is cardio for about 20 mins which for me is running/jogging 2 miles, have you noticed that sprinters are built, while marathon runners are skinny?
We usually jog @ 6 MPH for 1/4 mile then sprint at 12 MPH(max on machine) for 15-20 secs then repeat till the 2 miles are up. (everyday we go to gym)

The more muscle you have the faster the fat burns.
We usually lift for about an hour and a half. I dont know your strength levels so i can not tell you what to bench, When i started i could only bench a max (1 rep)of about 150Lbs now 7 months later im up to 235Lbs

Day one
chest:
start with a weight you can do 12 times when done add 5Lbs on each side and do 10, then add 5 more Lbs and do 8, etc.. with 6 , 4, then finally 2 (dont forget to do incline and decline also)

Day two
Bicepts/tricepts
When i first started going i would only curl about 40Lbs on now i can curl about 95Lbs on the bar (with both arms)
We usually do a weight that we can do for about 8 reps

we do 4 sets of standing barbell curls, 4 sets of preacher curls, 4 sets of Seated Dumbbell Curls, and 4 sets of incline dumbell curls

triceps: we are slacking on but we do skull crushers, close grip bench press, and tricept push downs

day Three: rest

day four back

Im not gonna lie, I dont know the names of the exercises, but we use the machines, we also do a total of 60 pull ups but 2 at a time for 30 reps (killer!!!)

Day FIVE legs (which i slack too much) lol

Day SIX we usually do regular 20 mins of cardio, some abs and more cardio at the pool

day SEVEN rest

GOOD LUCK!

cb7 91
06-28-2010, 03:36 AM
Thanks for info