PDA

View Full Version : Just need to VENT...

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 01:43 PM
So this sunday at 11am my girl and I start heading to my parents place to chill for the day, when out of nowhere some JACKASS hits the rear of my ride when I was doing a left hand turn down 31st Ave from Baseline.. I look back at the guy thinking did you just hit me, before I even get out of the car he fucken punches it and trys to take off on me.. I flip a bitch chase his ass doing about 100 down the center divider on Baseline Rd trying to get his ass to stop(lucky I didnt have my 380). The whole time my girl is on the phone with 911.

He finally pulls over at the next street, we get out the cars he run up in my face talking shit saying it was my fault, grab his arm keeping him from getting closer when I smell all the fucken alcohol on his breath. My girl still on the phone with 911 so he realized where calling the cops, then he changes attitude asking me please dont call the cops I'm sorry, I will give you cash. I tell him to fuck off, then he tells me I dint have papers please I have a family.

He starts to walk back to his truck so I'm getting in front of him right.The passanger starts to get freaked out talking about his son is crying, I look in the truck and he has a 6 year old in the back seat..As I go around and try to check on the boy he jumps back in his truck and start's to take off again..I follow him still on the phone asking the operator where the hell the cops at. We make it 4 to 5 block to a house where he runs into a house, so I pull back a bit thinking this fucker is going to pull out a gun or something. Nope he comes out with a 3 year old babygirl telling me look I have a family please dont call the cops.

I'm fucken pist off trying to keep my cool, then his wife comes out yelling at him to chill. By this time the passanger walks off to the next house trying to act like he was there the whole time. I'm still on the phone giving the operator the address, telling her she better get cops there before I fucken kill this guy..So then the passanger runs back to the truck trying to take empty beer cans out so I push him back telling him to fuck off. The operator starts to hear my anger is getting the best of me....

The cops finally get there and ask the driver for a name, he plays stupid I dont know english. The cop gives him one more chance when his wife gives the cops his name and I.d bank card..Surprice surprice, the guy has a warrant for his arrest..The cops put him in cuffs and sit his as down. The guy still keeps yelling at me telling me see what you did, your taking my kids away from me,Your the reason my kids are going to be with out a dad..The kids balling in tears looking at me like its all my fault(worst feeling ever).

Things start to settle down, cops put him in the back of there car and start to take the paper work down.Turns out the truck has no registration,no insurrance,it has fake plates so I'm stuck flipping the bill to get my ride fix...Being Mexican shit like this makes me mad. I pay my taxes and do everything legit to have some asshole fucken hit me and not pay shit.....Fuck I should of fuck his ass up o'well...Everyone is ok and his in jail for now...

OK I FEEL A BIT BETTER NOW....

MrRline2010
06-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Glad you put him where he belongs. Sorry you have to foot the bill.

bb4arson
06-07-2010, 01:48 PM
man you should have beat his ass man ..

SIR SOHC
06-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Well i have no feelings for the dickwad of a driver.. he was wrong in the first place, driving without a license, and drinking ha that dumb bitch, and he should of never had his kids in the car drinking so he got what he deserved. justice. but yes the family will hurt. like most of any American (white, mexican, indian, black) when our loved ones are in jail.

king06
06-07-2010, 01:53 PM

x3

Sorry to hear, hopefully they make him pay you then deport his stupid ass for life.

nelsmar
06-07-2010, 01:57 PM
man that sucks, its good you tracked him down. If he had a warrant he would eventually get caught so its not your fault. Its not like those just "disappear" over night.

Mop
06-07-2010, 02:03 PM
What a moron.

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 02:06 PM

Belive me I wanted to so bad but, after knowing his boy was in the truck I try to keep myself calm. Which was hard as hell.Thank god my girl was there and I left my gun at home.

EnjoiKOREA
06-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Damn thats quite a story.
I'd be fucking pissed too.

That's what he gets for being a idiot, drinking a driving, no insurance, registration,fake plates, warrent out.
He was bound to go to jail.

EnjoiKOREA
06-07-2010, 02:10 PM
P.S.
Sorry about your ride man

Medina
06-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Mexicans like those are the ones that fuck it up for the good ones, You should had whooped his ass not only for hitting your car but for driving drunk with his family in the truck. If you have to pay from your own pocket to fix the ride hit me up ill give you a good price on repairs.

SlowLS
06-07-2010, 02:19 PM
i would have done the same thing you did, nothing different. If he cared that much about his family, he wouldnt have been drinking and driving with them IN THE FUCKING CAR! what dumb asses.

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
06-07-2010, 02:20 PM
you took my alcoholic drunk driving daddy away :cry:

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 02:24 PM
P.S.
Sorry about your ride man

My ride not that bad he had a push bar in the front of the truck so it clip the back bumper and pushed it in some..It put about $300 to get it fixed in and painted, I'm just glad he hit my ass end and not on the rear door.

Mexicans like those are the ones that fuck it up for the good ones, You should had whooped his ass not only for hitting your car but for driving drunk with his family in the truck. If you have to pay from your own pocket to fix the ride hit me up ill give you a good price on repairs.

Yup he try to play the your mexican help a brother out shit with me. I have no sympathy for fuck ups regarless what race. Thanks man I'm in the works of getting it done right now, I just couldnt wait to shop around.

SIR SOHC
06-07-2010, 02:25 PM
hahahaah fuck yeah hes getting raped now

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 02:29 PM

I know the kids didnt understand what was going on but, the look they gave me had me feeling like shit. Kids are going to grow up hatting cops, the asshole kept yelling at them you see why we hate cops. What a way to fuck your kids over..

fucubic
shoot man .. what kinda beer was he drinking bud light? lol

SexyHatchie
That dood sounds like a real loser driving his kids down baseline doing 100+ with alcohol in his system.

I have a question for you, you keep saying hes lucky i didnt have my gun. What would have happened?

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 02:31 PM
shoot man .. what kinda beer was he drinking bud light? lol

how did you know..

MannyaK
06-07-2010, 02:32 PM
honestly man dont even sweat it his ass lost his own kids
if he was drinking and driving with kids in there he deserves to get a fucking steak knife up his ass in prison
then he tries running away??? na man you did the right thing those kids dont need some punk ass father like that in their lives you did them a favor

crxhfb16
06-07-2010, 02:33 PM
sound like you saved the kids from a loser of a father sometimes its better to grow up without a Dad

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
06-07-2010, 02:34 PM
I know the kids didnt understand what was going on but, the look they gave me had me feeling like shit. Kids are going to grow up hatting cops, the asshole kept yelling at them you see why we hate cops. What a way to fuck your kids over..
id rather have no dad than one that was...
A. illegal and gonna get taken away someday
B. warrents for his arrest probably for violent/alcohol related crimes
C. was an alcoholic
D. not only drives drunk, but does it with his family!

FUCK his couch!

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 02:34 PM
That dood sounds like a real loser driving his kids down baseline doing 100+ with alcohol in his system.

I have a question for you, you keep saying hes lucky i didnt have my gun. What would have happened?

If I had my gun I guaranty you he wouldn't of run the 2nd time..I would of put a bullet in ass. I was on the other side of the truck checking on his son..

SexyHatchie
06-07-2010, 02:37 PM
If I had my gun I guaranty you he wouldn't of run the 2nd time..I would of put a bullet in ass. I was on the other side of the truck checking on his son..

Oh my god. Serious dood? Then who woulda been going to jail??

This world scares me with the new generation of "gun owners"

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Oh my god. Serious dood? Then who woulda been going to jail??

I have my ccw and been train in urban warfare survival..I'm very responsible with my firearms, I would have taken a shot to keep him from running again and not to kill him..Like I said I have no sympathy for fuck ups..

bbonds
06-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Sux about your car, but I feel better knowing that asshole is off the streets, he could have killed somebody or even his own kid in the back seat driving drunk like that. :dumbass:

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 02:52 PM

The new generation of gun owners is why I myself own a gun..Kids as young as 12 years old gangbanging and killing people out in the streets..

I belive big on guns dont kill people, its the people who own the firearm who have control.

SINGLESLAMMERSI
06-07-2010, 02:53 PM
I have my ccw and been train in urban warfare survival..I'm very responsible with my firearms, I would have taken a shot to keep him from running again and not to kill him..Like I said I have no sympathy for fuck ups..

i would of done the same thing, better him not be able to walk then to kill his kid by trying to get away.

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 03:03 PM
i would of done the same thing, better him not be able to walk then to kill his kid by trying to get away.

I think anyone in my shoes would of done the same..In any gun control class you lear to eliminate a threat. With or without killing them.

The President
06-07-2010, 03:09 PM

god damn you're one dumb woman

you'd still be going to jail. you should know that if you have your CCW dude.

EFRue57
06-07-2010, 03:13 PM
sorry to hear about your car, but saying you would have shot him would have made you the bigger douche. granted what he did was pretty shitty and no doubt he got what he deserved, but to shoot someone for hitting your car, yeah that's called assault with a deadly weapon, you would have been in jail for a lot longer than him.

and I know you'll say, "i didn't say i'd shoot him for hitting my car. it's because he was running." you were obviously able to keep up with him, so therefore, no need to use the gun. your girlfriend was on the phone with the cops, they knew your general area, it was only a matter of time before they showed up, which they did. you say you're responsible with your guns. based on your previous statements, no you are not.

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Not really if my life was in danger as well as the safety of the child. Would I have lost my ccw yes..

EFRue57
06-07-2010, 03:23 PM
your life wasn't in danger though. he was trying to get away from you, not attack you. you said it yourself, "If I had my gun I guaranty you he wouldn't of run the 2nd time..I would of put a bullet in ass." therefore meaning if he tried to run away from you, you would have shot him. that is assault, which would have had more severe consequences than having a license taken away.

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 03:33 PM
your life wasn't in danger though. he was trying to get away from you, not attack you. you said it yourself, "If I had my gun I guaranty you he wouldn't of run the 2nd time..I would of put a bullet in ass." therefore meaning if he tried to run away from you, you would have shot him. that is assault, which would have had more severe consequences than having a license taken away.

Maybe your right and I'm just talking out of anger...

Once your put in a situation like that you dont know what the out come is going to be.. Most people replyed 'You should of kick his ass" which I wanted to(BELIVE ME) but, I stayed calmed because of the kid. If I was armed at the time I know for a fact the whole situation would of ended at the first stop regarless of the out come...

auex
06-07-2010, 04:52 PM
I would like to know what CCW class teaches you to shoot to injure? You should never shoot to injure you shoot to kill and that is why there are very strict guidelines regarding firearms when it comes to actually having to use it. Never even draw your weapon unless you are prepared to kill to protect the life of yourself or others.

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 06:28 PM
I would like to know what CCW class teaches you to shoot to injure? You should never shoot to injure you shoot to kill and that is why there are very strict guidelines regarding firearms when it comes to actually having to use it. Never even draw your weapon unless you are prepared to kill to protect the life of yourself or others.

In the situation I was in and if I did have my 380 on me, and if I did take a shot it would of been to keep him fron driving off again not to kill the guy.Knowing he was that drunk and involve in a hit and run, theres no way in hell I would of let him take off with his kid that easy. I was pist at myself for letting it happen but, at the moment I was thinking of the child when he jumped back in the driver seat. I knew he was capable of speeding without giving a fuck for the safety of anyone in the street. If I would of gone to jail/lost my ccw so be it. I would much rather that happen then to know I let him get away and he crashed and kill the kid or anyone else on the road.

Now am I glad I didnt have my pistol at the time YES...

theAngryMarmot
06-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Now am I glad I didnt have my pistol at the time YES...

IF you have to be glad you did not have your gun, because you might shoot someone who was not endangering your life, then you should not own a firearm.

my .02c

MADEGO
06-07-2010, 09:02 PM
I am sorry to hear that bro, proud of you for doing what was right eventhough they tried to blame you.

I used to live on 31st and Southern, about 2 years ago some guy in a pickup full of kids was driving down 35th Ave towards Baseline while throwing half emtpy beer cans at people in oncoming lanes and adjacent lanes. My wife called the cops and we reported the situation but I almost wanted to get out of my car and pull him out through his window for driving drunk with 4-5 kids + wife in the car. People like that are more of a hasard than a good father to children.

CruzOne
06-07-2010, 10:11 PM
IF you have to be glad you did not have your gun, because you might shoot someone who was not endangering your life, then you should not own a firearm.

my .02c

If getting crashed into by a drunk driver who try to then run from the scene doing about 100 is not a danger to myself or the life of a child, then I don't know what is..

I got the copies of the police report turns out he was 2x the legal limit and the warrant was for a.......You guessed it hit and run.....

Now everyone is jumping on me for saying I would of put a bullet in him if I had my gun. Just image you being in that situation, or your wife and kids...I manage to keep my cool and stay level headed. Would any of you do the same knowing he was drunk,illegal and in your face.........

CruzOne
06-08-2010, 07:25 AM
I am sorry to hear that bro, proud of you for doing what was right eventhough they tried to blame you.

I used to live on 31st and Southern, about 2 years ago some guy in a pickup full of kids was driving down 35th Ave towards Baseline while throwing half emtpy beer cans at people in oncoming lanes and adjacent lanes. My wife called the cops and we reported the situation but I almost wanted to get out of my car and pull him out through his window for driving drunk with 4-5 kids + wife in the car. People like that are more of a hasard than a good father to children.

I hate drunk drivers no matter what race..I know the kids would be in better hands without the asshole risking there lifes like that but, there young and dont understand that. To see a 6 year old and 3 year old balling like that as they take there dad away(which was by force) would fuck with your head a bit.

HEADSHOT
06-08-2010, 07:56 AM
since when does having a family give you a get out of jail free card. i wouldnt feel bad about putting a father behind bars. fuck him for being illegal, breaking the law, and endangering our lives on the street. who knows how many times hes driven like that. hope he gets a cock meat sandwich in prison.

SweetNuts
06-08-2010, 09:16 AM
glad you and your chick are okay and the situation was handled. i am assuming you are just talking out of anger about shooting the dude. from the sound of it he was drunk enough you wouldnt have needed your gun to defend yourself or stop the dude from leaving. its not worth you going to jail and getting sued because some drunk fuckface hit your car. hopefully the shithead gets deported.

The Punisher
06-08-2010, 09:20 AM
For our reading ease, i have added paragraphs. :)

91integrs
06-08-2010, 12:00 PM
If getting crashed into by a drunk driver who try to then run from the scene doing about 100 is not a danger to myself or the life of a child, then I don't know what is..

I got the copies of the police report turns out he was 2x the legal limit and the warrant was for a.......You guessed it hit and run.....

Now everyone is jumping on me for saying I would of put a bullet in him if I had my gun. Just image you being in that situation, or your wife and kids...I manage to keep my cool and stay level headed. Would any of you do the same knowing he was drunk,illegal and in your face.........

If I were in your situation with a gun, I wouldn't use my gun unless he came running out of the truck with a weapon saying he was going to kill me. If he wants to run from the scene of an accident, I would get the best description of him, his truck and license plate number, then I would call the cops and let them deal with it.

Uless
06-08-2010, 06:50 PM
I would of taken the money and whooped his ass but fucken idiot deserves it drunk and had his child in the car WTF