PDA

View Full Version : Jack3d

vtec-mexican
06-10-2010, 10:39 PM
anyone ever try this jack3d? ive been taking it and it feels like i can work out all night im off of it right now cause ive been told to cycle on and off of it like a month on and two weeks off, but when im on it im at the gym monday- friday from 8 till 12 working out hard and stilll feel llike i have plenty of energy left after haha is this safe? i was thinking of switching to noxplode

bb4arson
06-10-2010, 11:14 PM
yah its safe lol
8 till 12?
4hrs at the gym?

king06
06-11-2010, 01:50 AM
http://hubpages.com/hub/Jack3d-Dangerous-and-Addictive-Supplement

vtec-mexican
06-11-2010, 03:51 PM
yup four hours haha, think its too much?

Fully_Built_Srt-4
06-11-2010, 03:59 PM
im on my second cycle and love it. all my lifts have gone up atleast 30 pounds in one month. LOVE THE TINGLE!! LOL...i wouldnt recommend going to noxplode personally i took it for 1 month and hated it side affects sucked so bad!!!

nelsmar
06-11-2010, 04:05 PM
im on my second cycle and love it. all my lifts have gone up atleast 30 pounds in one month. LOVE THE TINGLE!! LOL...i wouldnt recommend going to noxplode personally i took it for 1 month and hated it side affects sucked so bad!!!

what kind of side effects did you have? i didn't have anything but slight nausea (but hell i have an ulcer, thinking of food wants to do this haha)

Fully_Built_Srt-4
06-11-2010, 04:31 PM
what kind of side effects did you have? i didn't have anything but slight nausea (but hell i have an ulcer, thinking of food wants to do this haha)

hard time sleeping, depression was a huge one. i read up on it and the depression side affect seems to happen to alot of the people that take it, also acne on my shoulders and chest. i wasnt happy at all with this product thats why i got on jacked i read up on it real good before i actually bought it and so far i love it.

bb4arson
06-11-2010, 04:53 PM
yup four hours haha, think its too much?

do you work out once a week?

vtec-mexican
06-11-2010, 05:00 PM
ya man im gaining so much with jacked its crazy all my reps are going up too, but it does make me feel awesome when im working out, and i heard noxplode is like crack haha, and no i work out monday-friday

vtec-mexican
06-11-2010, 05:01 PM
ment jack3d

bb4arson
06-11-2010, 05:19 PM
ya man im gaining so much with jacked its crazy all my reps are going up too, but it does make me feel awesome when im working out, and i heard noxplode is like crack haha, and no i work out monday-friday

so whats your routine like cause i never seen a 4hrs a day routine..

Fully_Built_Srt-4
06-11-2010, 05:44 PM
so whats your routine like cause i never seen a 4hrs a day routine..

my routine is about 3 hours long. about 2 hours of lifting and 1 hour of cardio/abs

bb4arson
06-11-2010, 08:54 PM
my routine is about 3 hours long. about 2 hours of lifting and 1 hour of cardio/abs

i know but what does it consist of

like lets say
tris/ham day

rope extension 12 10 8 6
blah 12 10 8 6
blah 12 10 8 6

you get the point

vtec-mexican
06-12-2010, 10:47 AM
really the group i work out with is about 5 or 6 ppl and we all get there at 8 and work out till 12, monday is chest and arms do chest first heavy lifting 4 sets on everything flat bench, dumbell press, decline bench, incline bench, then jump to a chest machine, and then start on arms burn outs on curls, and then curls with dumbells, and then curl bar, move to triceps then and then everyday i do ab work outs for at least an hour minimum of 45 mins thats just monday, tuesday is back and shoulders, wed. is legs, thurs is chest again dont work out as heavy tho, and friday i do back shoulders and legs again i try to fit cardio in everyday as well time kinda flys by

jonnymos
06-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Overkill.

bb4arson
06-12-2010, 02:28 PM
really the group i work out with is about 5 or 6 ppl and we all get there at 8 and work out till 12, monday is chest and arms do chest first heavy lifting 4 sets on everything flat bench, dumbell press, decline bench, incline bench, then jump to a chest machine, and then start on arms burn outs on curls, and then curls with dumbells, and then curl bar, move to triceps then and then everyday i do ab work outs for at least an hour minimum of 45 mins thats just monday, tuesday is back and shoulders, wed. is legs, thurs is chest again dont work out as heavy tho, and friday i do back shoulders and legs again i try to fit cardio in everyday as well time kinda flys by

why you working out your chest twice a week :facepalm: let it rest

vtec-mexican
06-15-2010, 01:49 AM
think??? i was kinda thinking that too, someone told me thats why im not gaining much anymore cause i kinda hit a brick wall in all my maxes, he said i need to let muscles rest so they can grow

Method520
06-15-2010, 09:15 AM
I just switched from noxplode to jackd and I gotta say I love it. Last nights workout lasted from 9-11. That noxplode shit just always made me sick

ak94gsr
06-15-2010, 06:14 PM
my vote goes to Jack3d!!!! good stuff. ive used noxplode-superpump. yeah they are good, but jack3d works for me.
lemonlime is the best flavor

jonnymos
06-16-2010, 04:59 AM
think??? i was kinda thinking that too, someone told me thats why im not gaining much anymore cause i kinda hit a brick wall in all my maxes, he said i need to let muscles rest so they can grow
Definitely!
You need a set routine that will allow your muscles time to rest, that is when you make gains!
Something like this:
Monday- Chest , Shoulders, Tri's
Wednesday- Back, Traps, Bi's
Friday- Quads, Ham's, Calves
And you can still do your cardio either after your excercises on these days or on your off days.

bb4arson
06-18-2010, 01:55 AM

yah man.. each body part needs 4 days to rest to make the great progress:goodjob:

so yah like the guy above me said make a split..

Medina
06-18-2010, 02:01 AM

whats your max bench?

what works for me is 5 grams of jacked mixed with 2.5 grams of creatine mono-hydrate, and when i leave the gym take another 5 Grams of creatine. then protein when i get home lol. i could be in the wrong but thats what worked for me.

bb4arson
06-18-2010, 04:02 AM
take your creatine and protien drink at the same time post workout take a shaker cup..

jonnymos
06-18-2010, 05:46 AM
take your creatine and protien drink at the same time post workout take a shaker cup..

Mix a Tablespoon or two of honey with that as well. It will help spike your insulin and give you some added carbs ;)

bb4arson
06-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Mix a Tablespoon or two of honey with that as well. It will help spike your insulin and give you some added carbs ;)

honey on the go? hmmm why not i guess

jonnymos
06-24-2010, 06:36 AM
Hell ya, you can take it anywhere with you, just keep a thing of it in your bag!

"Honey, like dextrose, is terrific in post-workout protein shakes for increasing insulin levels in this very small anabolic growth window. Not only does it provide a different taste (always a plus in the bland world we know as bodybuilding nutrition), but the body, which can actually stretch this anabolic window for a longer period of time, also burns it slower." -Dane Fletcher

phxz6
07-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Im on NO-XPLODE and its gives me a great pump at the gym and my strength is increasing but I have a real hard time sleeping since I work out from 7-9pm and gives me diarrhea lol. I am also using CELLMASS which I really like because I kept my gains and recovers me fast. I heard alot about JACK3D and will give me a try after I'm done with NO-XPLODE. Has anyone heard about the hype of PINK MAGIC from the same company that makes JACK3D?

Chiodos
07-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Has anyone heard about the hype of PINK MAGIC from the same company that makes JACK3D?

Here's a decent review/log. Sounds promising...
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=4060.0

bb4arson
07-27-2010, 02:49 AM
i feel like getting this . for my mondays and fridays .
cause man sometimes when im done working out 2 body parts it gets me tired and i dont want to do abs .

Chiodos
07-29-2010, 05:20 AM
Picked up Grapebubble gum Jack3d last night. Figured, I'd give it a go.
If you have a membership card for GNC its only like $26 (regular price $36) or if not Hi-Health has it on sale for $30.

bb4arson
07-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Picked up Grapebubble gum Jack3d last night. Figured, I'd give it a go.
If you have a membership card for GNC its only like $26 (regular price $36) or if not Hi-Health has it on sale for $30.

ya i got some from bodybuilding.com it should be coming into today with my whey and casien =)
ill let you guys know what i think about it .probably on a video =)

atf.ek
07-29-2010, 01:46 PM
I just got done taking a cycle of Jack3d, stuffs works amazing, i'd do my workout about an hour at most and then go play basketball for a few hours and then do abs and cardio, and stilll wouldnt be tired haha this shit is like speed i could definetly tell the difference when i didnt use it! and mario, when do you go im gonna need a new workout partner, my boy terrance has to start going mid day because of work schedual ;/ - this is jared

Medina
07-29-2010, 03:22 PM
ya i got some from bodybuilding.com it should be coming into today with my whey and casien =)
ill let you guys know what i think about it .probably on a video =)

how much was it there? i get mine from vitamin shoppe for $30

bb4arson
07-29-2010, 05:07 PM
I just got done taking a cycle of Jack3d, stuffs works amazing, i'd do my workout about an hour at most and then go play basketball for a few hours and then do abs and cardio, and stilll wouldnt be tired haha this shit is like speed i could definetly tell the difference when i didnt use it! and mario, when do you go im gonna need a new workout partner, my boy terrance has to start going mid day because of work schedual ;/ - this is jared

shit man i dont know usually when ever i want .. do you go to la fit?
i go to the peoria one .

yah i took my first scoop today i started sweating right away guess the blood started flowing .
i only took one because i dont know i didnt really need the 2 scoops today ,its only on mondays and fridays when my ab days come that i need extra energy.

bb4arson
07-29-2010, 05:08 PM
how much was it there? i get mine from vitamin shoppe for $30

24 bucks but with shipping its the same cost but when i buy from there i usually stack up on my whey so . my purchase is over 75 and i get a free gift =)

Chiodos
07-30-2010, 04:25 AM
yah i took my first scoop today i started sweating right away guess the blood started flowing .
i only took one because i dont know i didnt really need the 2 scoops today ,its only on mondays and fridays when my ab days come that i need extra energy.

Same here, took my first scoop yesterday. Definitely could feel the difference in energy and stamina and sweat more than normal. Now just to see how everything goes for the first week on. So far, I like it!

atf.ek
07-30-2010, 12:47 PM
Come to think of it i guess i did sweat more using this shit, but you're going to start having to take more than one scoop after a couple weeks to still feel the effects, at least that was the case for me, i started taking like 2 1/2 before i finished off my container. and yea im at LA the one right off 75th and thomas

bb4arson
07-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Come to think of it i guess i did sweat more using this shit, but you're going to start having to take more than one scoop after a couple weeks to still feel the effects, at least that was the case for me, i started taking like 2 1/2 before i finished off my container. and yea im at LA the one right off 75th and thomas

and i actually stepped it up yesterday and added 10-20lbs on each workout (its cause lately ive been hitting a pleateau so i need to step my game up)
but i had alot more stamina forsure .
well i think im only going to take 2 scoops on monday and fridays : )
or maybe 1 and a half .
i always try to take less than the container says since sometimes its just marketing .

and i dont know ive heard bad things about that gym. how there is alot of locker theft .

dEaFHATCH
08-01-2010, 04:37 PM
i just started my first cycle last week... i love this stuff!! lol a lot more stamina/faster recovery in between sets for sure and i dont feel twitchy like i did on NO-XPLODE

when i was on NO-XPLODE it made my stomach sick and i actually ended up puking a few times at the gym(especially on legs day lol)... on jack3d i just get tiggles in my legs and shoulders a little bit... im only taking 2 scoops, but my step it up to 2.5 soon... i bought the lemon lime flavor and it tastes just like lemonade and got it from mass nutrition for $22 shipped

on another note i just got my pink magic in and will be starting that next week... a couple guys here bought it and say its amazing... one guy added 50lbs to his bench and everyone lost a ton of weight... ill be taking before/after pictures if anyones interested, but i dont have nearly enough time for a detailed log

bb4arson
08-01-2010, 11:36 PM
well today when i took it . i didnt really feel the energy from it not sure why .

can i take jack3d with my preworkout whey ?

j-dizzle
08-02-2010, 01:00 AM
Pink magic is the shit!!!!!!! I added 30 to 50lbs to my upper body pumps and 100lbs plus to my leg work outs but its a lil on the pricey side. I have been on jack3d for about 2 months I love it. It works great and its a good price!

Its best to take it by its self so it gets in your system fast. Most whey is "slow burning" you could say so it take longer to get into your system. Its great recovery. Take the whey like 60 mins before and jack3d about 30 mins before. I was doing that for awhile but I'm just taking jack3d now. Also make sure to shake your container or jack3d before you put it in your cup/bottle. Most do but I have put it to the test just 2 days some things in jack3d settle so just mix it before use to get an equal amount of all products. Just my .2 cents

bb4arson
08-02-2010, 01:09 AM
^^dude did you know whey kicks in 30mins thats what WHEY is for .
casien is the slow protien =) mmmm

i dont know cause i feel like im lacking in whey while im working out.not sure if you guys know what i mean .but yah im going to try it tomorrow and see how i feel .

j-dizzle
08-02-2010, 02:12 AM

i dont know cause i feel like im lacking in whey while im working out.not sure if you guys know what i mean .but yah im going to try it tomorrow and see how i feel .

See I learn something new everyday. I don't know a lot just what I'm told/look up and from what I was told with a whey preworkout it was best to take 60 mins before because it stays in your system breaking down awhile. But thank you for teaching me something haha I just shaved 30 mins off when I start taking whey again lol!

But besides a tingy feeling I get from jack3d I don't feel anything else. Other than that one thing I feel normal.

bb4arson
08-02-2010, 03:27 PM
o so i had so much stamina
i hit a new hack squats sets record for my self

270x6
320x6
340x5
370x5
410x5

dEaFHATCH
08-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Pink magic is the shit!!!!!!! I added 30 to 50lbs to my upper body pumps and 100lbs plus to my leg work outs but its a lil on the pricey side. I have been on jack3d for about 2 months I love it. It works great and its a good price!

Its best to take it by its self so it gets in your system fast. Most whey is "slow burning" you could say so it take longer to get into your system. Its great recovery. Take the whey like 60 mins before and jack3d about 30 mins before. I was doing that for awhile but I'm just taking jack3d now. Also make sure to shake your container or jack3d before you put it in your cup/bottle. Most do but I have put it to the test just 2 days some things in jack3d settle so just mix it before use to get an equal amount of all products. Just my .2 cents

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/casein_vs_whey_protein.htm

i take both casein and whey... whey right after my workout for recovery and casein right before i go to bed to help prevent my body from going into a catabolic state

dEaFHATCH
08-02-2010, 04:14 PM
o so i had so much stamina
i hit a new hack squats sets record for my self

270x6
320x6
340x5
370x5
410x5

have you tried the 20 rep squat program? i added 45 lbs to my squat in 3 weeks

See I learn something new everyday. I don't know a lot just what I'm told/look up and from what I was told with a whey preworkout it was best to take 60 mins before because it stays in your system breaking down awhile. But thank you for teaching me something haha I just shaved 30 mins off when I start taking whey again lol!

But besides a tingy feeling I get from jack3d I don't feel anything else. Other than that one thing I feel normal.

whenever you have time just go on bodybuilding.com and read up on some of their articles... thats what i do every now and then and theres some pretty good info on there

bb4arson
08-02-2010, 09:06 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/casein_vs_whey_protein.htm

i take both casein and whey... whey right after my workout for recovery and casein right before i go to bed to help prevent my body from going into a catabolic state

me tooo =)
not starving in the morning or thru the night for the win.

bb4arson
08-02-2010, 09:10 PM

nah havent tried it . ive seen it but im just doing the 5x5 thing right now

j-dizzle
08-02-2010, 09:40 PM

whenever you have time just go on bodybuilding.com and read up on some of their articles... thats what i do every now and then and theres some pretty good info on there

Yeah that's where I read most of my info.. just never really cared to look into it. I got my diet off of bodybuilding.com and it increased my whole foods protien by 25g so now I can get around 150g without a prob.

bb4arson
08-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah that's where I read most of my info.. just never really cared to look into it. I got my diet off of bodybuilding.com and it increased my whole foods protien by 25g so now I can get around 150g without a prob.

links .. i think i have my diet straight but if this is better show me

Chiodos
08-04-2010, 07:47 AM
a tingy feeling I get from jack3d

I get this too, like a weird tingly feeling. Starts soon after I take it and goes away after about 10 mins.

j-dizzle
08-04-2010, 10:41 AM
I get this too, like a weird tingly feeling. Starts soon after I take it and goes away after about 10 mins.

Yeah for me its like going from a cold pool to a hot tub. Same feeling.

Chiodos
08-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Exactly.

bb4arson
08-04-2010, 01:58 PM

i dont get this feeling

phxz6
08-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Jack3d is good stuff, I been on it for about 2 weeks and im getting great results. You can get it at vitamin shoppe for $25 plus tax

krazyblurtz
08-23-2010, 06:10 PM
honey on the go? hmmm why not i guess

One of the biggest dudes "trainer to the worlds strong man comps" would always carry baby applesauce and take a shot directly before leaving the gym.. gotta spike sugar levels! Especially if you're taking creatine

bb4arson
08-23-2010, 06:29 PM
hmmm but i wonder if he is on a super bulk

i used to take in gummy bears ,because i love gummy bears =)

asianricer69
08-23-2010, 07:13 PM
jack3d is good, the own formula was actually alot better. Im actually using gun right now and its made by a german company and its incredible what energy you get from it...

Chiodos
08-28-2010, 05:13 AM

Was just reading up about this 'tingle' and looks to be caused by the Beta-alanine. The Beta-alanine connects to nerve receptors causing this tingle. It isn't a sign of it working or not working and not everyone gets this feeling. It is normal thought.

When I took my dose yesterday I REALLY felt the tingle in and around my gauges/ears...almost burning sensation it was crazy weird. I think when my tub of jack3d is up, I may try Athletic Edge Nutrition PreSurge Unleashed and see what that does for me compared to jack3d.

j-dizzle
08-29-2010, 01:13 AM
If you wanna dump the monies try pink magic! Shits crazy!!!!!!!!

Chiodos
08-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Costs Wahahaaaay to much imo.

j-dizzle
08-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Its on sale at gnc right now but that stuff is legit when I first started lifting 9 months ago it had been like 2 years since I lifted. That shit worked great for me!! It was worth the money to me. But if your not looking to add a ton of weight to your workouts it won't be worth the 50 to 65 it costs haha.