PDA

View Full Version : I need a new ipod playlist

Hgame94si
07-01-2010, 02:36 PM
i need a new variety of music. i like just about any genre so if u have any suggestions let me know

Chiodos
07-01-2010, 02:43 PM
The Blood Brothers. IWRESTLEDABEARONCE. Emarosa. Malison. Murder City Devils. Oh, Sleeper. The Subtle Way. Bring Me The Horizon. The Bled. Attack Attack!. Thursday. UnderOath. Gwen Stacy.

Hgame94si
07-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Awesme thanks man

rockadilla
07-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Suicide silence, as I lay dying, austrian death machine, haste the day, whitechapel, rose funeral, parkway drive, veil of maya, the devil wears prada, with blood comes cleansing, horse the band, arsonists get all the girls, keep your distance, greeley estates, eyes set to kill, bless the fall, war of ages :thumbup:

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
07-01-2010, 10:21 PM
The Blood Brothers. IWRESTLEDABEARONCE. Emarosa. Malison. Murder City Devils. Oh, Sleeper. The Subtle Way. Bring Me The Horizon. The Bled. Attack Attack!. Thursday. UnderOath. Gwen Stacy.

all them good bands and you didnt put chiodos.

Suicide silence, as I lay dying, austrian death machine, haste the day, whitechapel, rose funeral, parkway drive, veil of maya, the devil wears prada, with blood comes cleansing, horse the band, arsonists get all the girls, keep your distance, greeley estates, eyes set to kill, bless the fall, war of ages :thumbup:

a day to remember, i set my friends on fire,agust burnes red, so they say, pierce the viel, alexisonfire, all that remains, atreyu, avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine. blind side, coheed and cambria, saosin, rise against, forevery the sickest kids.... this can go on for along time.

Chiodos
07-02-2010, 04:25 AM
all them good bands and you didnt put chiodos.

Figured that was a given.

Chiodos
07-02-2010, 04:28 AM
More...
Four Letter Lie. Alkaline Trio. Before Their Eyes. The Black Dahlia Murder. Brand New. From Autumn To Ashes. Hope Dies Last. I Killed The Prom Queen. Misery Signals. Oh The Blood. Zao. Norma Jean. Thrice.

rockadilla
07-02-2010, 11:07 AM
dark tranquility, devildriver, children of bodom, in flames, heaven shall burn, the red chord, bury your dead, between the buried and me, underneath the gun, through the eyes of the dead, mychildren mybride, for today, unearth, woe of tyrants, crimson armada....... I have probably 300+ more bands so yes this could go on for a while :)

blinknfgkicks
07-03-2010, 11:18 AM
LCD soundsystem - this is happening
Janelle Monae - the archandroid
crystal castles - crystal castles (2010)
the chemical brothers - further
portugal the man - american ghetto
ratata - LP4
tame impala - innerspeak
yeasayer - odd blood

^fav albums of 2010

Dedspool Superior Tuned
07-03-2010, 09:14 PM
so much good bands in ur guys lists,
hip hop:
atmosphere
sage francis
jedi mind tricks
jus allah
immortal technique
aesop rock
atma
c rayz walz
cage
el p
cannibol ox
canibus
cyne
del the funkee homosapien
dilated peoples
felt
goretex
nonphixion
grieves
wu tang
gza
hell razah
jurrasic 5
mos def
killah priest
little brother
lost children of babylon
louis logic
mac lethal
sadistik
mr. lif
nujabes
ra the rugged man
rjd2
snowgoons
a tribe called quest
vourdal mega
vast aire
yak ballz

DougyDeee
07-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Nujabes, Rusko, Caspa, DATSIK, Excision, Borgore, dubstep ftw!!