PDA

View Full Version : anyone know anything about the new DROID X?

Vtec_IN_3RD
07-03-2010, 06:50 PM
im going to order this phone on the 15th because...well its the newest and suppost to be the best.. anyone know much about it? what do you guys think, or should i go else where for a phone?

ICD
07-03-2010, 07:51 PM
That's what they said about the last one. It's the best and blah blah blah same shit every month. A months after it comes out it be out dated. And within a that month you will need like 5 updates.

But on paper it does seem like it's a pretty sweet phone.

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
07-03-2010, 08:43 PM
That's what they said about the last one. It's the best and blah blah blah same shit every month. A months after it comes out it be out dated. And within a that month you will need like 5 updates.

But on paper it does seem like it's a pretty sweet phone.
thats anything electronic bro

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
07-03-2010, 09:39 PM
^ ur not that great

TypeREgg
07-03-2010, 10:34 PM
its bigger than the sprint 4g evo or whatever i was plannin on gettin it but its like a brick

bb4arson
07-04-2010, 02:35 AM
^^ wonder how the battery life is ..

sohcisme
07-04-2010, 05:41 AM
yeah go to phonescoop.com its sick i wanna get it it has a 8 mega pixel and records videos in 720hd. and its motorola and theres a video on it i loike it way better than the incredible. i got the motorola droid and will be selling it to get the X great phone for sure. and in january verizon is supposed to be getting the iphone but im still leaning torwards the droid.

ICD
07-04-2010, 10:48 AM
^^ wonder how the battery life is ..

Doesn't matter because you can replace your battery. Lol.

Motorola makes the biggest pieces ever. I wouldn't buy anything from them.
Like I said it's no different the. The hd2 and evo its still running the same os.

ICD
07-04-2010, 10:50 AM
yeah go to phonescoop.com its sick i wanna get it it has a 8 mega pixel and records videos in 720hd. and its motorola and theres a video on it i loike it way better than the incredible. i got the motorola droid and will be selling it to get the X great phone for sure. and in january verizon is supposed to be getting the iphone but im still leaning torwards the droid.

Veizon was "supposed" to get the iPhone 2 years ago.

Vtec_IN_3RD
07-04-2010, 09:04 PM
im really liking all the voice features but watching the videos on youtube this thing does amazing stuff.

Vtec_IN_3RD
07-05-2010, 07:41 PM
anybody know anything about pre order? best buy has one but cant guarantee a date.. if i waited in line at the store early in the morning you think i could get one on the release date? idk how that works but i know people did it for the iphone.

catisoblivious
07-05-2010, 08:44 PM
iphone 4 ftw everything else blows

Vtec_IN_3RD
07-06-2010, 06:29 AM
idk man, in every argument on the internet the droid x seems to beat out the iphone 4 in every category except for the dumb ass video calls..and if you ask me the video calls are just asking to get boyfriends and girlfriends in some deep shit.

GIRL: "hey where are you?"
BOY:" just hanging out with the boys"
GIRL:" Bullshit, show me"
BOY:"um...no"

midgetcookie
07-06-2010, 06:47 AM
Lol that's for sure, I got the motorola droid, and I just waited in line before the store open and got it the day it came out..