PDA

View Full Version : Creatine!!!!!!

Medina
07-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Who here uses it? and whats the best brand?

j-dizzle
07-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Not really prue creatine but I started jack3d been on it about a month

dwa_colt45
07-13-2010, 09:22 PM
cocaine>creatine

Medina
07-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Not really prue creatine but I started jack3d been on it about a month

I also use jacked but add 2.5-3 grams of "bodytech" monohydrate to the 5grams of jacked. and another 2.5-3 after workout, but it gets me bloated like a mofo wich makes me look fatter than i am. blah!

Wazowski
07-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Try the GNC Pro Performance AMP brand. Know a few people who have been on it for a month and they're really starting to show some results from it.

j-dizzle
07-13-2010, 09:53 PM
I also use jacked but add 2.5-3 grams of "bodytech" monohydrate to the 5grams of jacked. and another 2.5-3 after workout, but it gets me bloated like a mofo wich makes me look fatter than i am. blah!

Haha I have heard a few people getting that result lol. Its working pretty well for me right now.

Medina
07-13-2010, 10:09 PM
^^ no doubt, I went up to 15.5-15.75 inch biceps and 12" forearms doing that mixture. not to mention the vains in my arms pop out like a bitch, but the bloat is what kills it :/

EDIT: guess drinking more water helps with the bloat even tho i already drink about 12-15 cups a day

BigJsaid
07-14-2010, 07:16 AM
so on my last cycle I was using Thermolife C Bol..

definitely notice it's benefits after about 5 days of loading. boosts lifting endurance and pretty decent gains.

I think I added 20lbs to my bench and gained some density.

I started it at 207 and finished a month later at 210.

nelsmar
07-14-2010, 07:23 AM
i just use a pure monohydrate powder, and when loading i take it with grape juice, for carb/sugar intake to help aborstion and cycle. Then i take it with my protein shake, its hte same shit as everything else, except ~20$ for 4-6 months of cycles.

I loved cell mass, as it was already pre-loaded with carbs, flavored etc and easier to take. As well as instead of a monohydrate it is a ethyl ester iirc, which can be absorbed thru the intestines slowly, which is better for absorption, and the way the body absorbs you can usually cycle another 1-2 weeks before post cycling. This also has a gluatmine suppliment too which is great if your a junkie like me :).

But about when i stopped working out i was just taking the raw powders and putting into a shake, saves quite a bit of money. Cell mass will run you roughly 25-40 $ a month, vs a few dollars in a pure monohydrate.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html
^^ this is the exact bottle i have in the cupboard right now, and will be using again once my lungs heal (cronic cough since december *sigh*)

Also keep in mind creatine cycles can cause difficulty breathing, there is little information on it but there is info out there tha mayo clinic had some testing done on it. I originally found out when me and a friend were having minor breathing issues during heavy cardio etc, and then we started researching and found an article. After ending cycle and breaking for a few weeks i was 100% back to health. So just keep in mind your cardio might be a bit rough during proper full loads, and just ease your self. Your performance will come back after you post cycle! :)

bb4arson
07-14-2010, 04:02 PM
all creatines are the same ..

just get some micronized creatine though flavor less so you could throw it your shakes..

nelsmar
07-14-2010, 06:31 PM
all creatines are the same ..

just get some micronized creatine though flavor less so you could throw it your shakes..

^^^ FTW, ide rather put money towards extra protein, quality whole foods etc. Cell mass just tasted damn good, was my fav supplement flavor wise :)

Medina
07-14-2010, 06:43 PM
fuck it amino acids + multi vitamin + protein is what i will use from now on, I rather keep my kidneys!

nelsmar
07-14-2010, 06:53 PM
fuck it amino acids + multi vitamin + protein is what i will use from now on, I rather keep my kidneys!

lol light creatine cycles here and there wont kill ya :) Some of those multi vitamins are worse. I always recommend a cycle here and there of creatine, great on the energy levels! Also my fav supplement is Glutamine, helps post workout / healing process. Also helps with soreness the next day(after months of lifting though this isn't a huge deal, and the soreness helps you detect where you didn't push enough). But it is great stuff, and very cheap. Your protein already has this in there, but adding some more on the top is really nice!

Some people get really over the edge on supplements, trust me ive been there and done quite a bit, if i was just starting there is a huge list i would take to "break" my body back in, and help speed up the cycles a bit, but once your moving on whole foods + basics are really the most important.

GL mate, if you need some help PM me, im fat these days but I used to be a big gym junkie !

edit: also if your in the E valley, and want to try some creatine monohydrate, i can hook you up with a little bit of mine so you can give it a go. PM me if your wanting to give the cheap shit a shot :)

bb4arson
07-14-2010, 09:31 PM
lol light creatine cycles here and there wont kill ya :) Some of those multi vitamins are worse. I always recommend a cycle here and there of creatine, great on the energy levels! Also my fav supplement is Glutamine, helps post workout / healing process. Also helps with soreness the next day(after months of lifting though this isn't a huge deal, and the soreness helps you detect where you didn't push enough). But it is great stuff, and very cheap. Your protein already has this in there, but adding some more on the top is really nice!

Some people get really over the edge on supplements, trust me ive been there and done quite a bit, if i was just starting there is a huge list i would take to "break" my body back in, and help speed up the cycles a bit, but once your moving on whole foods + basics are really the most important.

GL mate, if you need some help PM me, im fat these days but I used to be a big gym junkie !

edit: also if your in the E valley, and want to try some creatine monohydrate, i can hook you up with a little bit of mine so you can give it a go. PM me if your wanting to give the cheap shit a shot :)

thats actually a recommend thing that you cycle creatine ..
some people have been on it for 2years staright and never have cycled..

and yes sometimes supplements are just there for that extra protien .amino acids that you just couldnt get into your day .
shit but sometimes in order to get big it cost alot .. food gets expensive .

on a side not taking glutamine on a bulking diet is not recommended since you probably get enough from the foods your eating

nelsmar
07-16-2010, 07:41 AM
thats actually a recommend thing that you cycle creatine ..
some people have been on it for 2years staright and never have cycled..

and yes sometimes supplements are just there for that extra protien .amino acids that you just couldnt get into your day .
shit but sometimes in order to get big it cost alot .. food gets expensive .

on a side not taking glutamine on a bulking diet is not recommended since you probably get enough from the foods your eating

if your eating a ton of healthy food you really dont need much of anything haha. But in thi world we live, with all the preservatives and fake flavors, its hard to get good quality food convinently. Glutamine is ungodly cheap, so i stack it quite a bit.

And man long period times of creatine w/o a cycle, after about 6 weeks or so on monohydrate i really feel a degration in it. After 2 years its not doing anything at all lol, and its just putting extra wear on your kidneys (in the sense that everything is extra wear if you dont need it).

Damn all these threads on working out i need to go see a doctor or see a miracle happen. I miss the gym :( i gained ~60LB of fat since i quit

CHILL_MF_WILL
07-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Idk about reading all the posts in here ima just let u know the problems with creatine. I looked up the side affects like 5 years ago when I was taking it, and it said it causes damage to your kidneysand I stopped taking it and like 6 months after I stopped taking it I started getting these really bad stomach pains I'm too scared to go to the doctor so I just live with it. O well. Hey but the shit does work u gain a lot of water in your muscles, it does what its soposed to do. I lift all natural now.

nelsmar
07-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Idk about reading all the posts in here ima just let u know the problems with creatine. I looked up the side affects like 5 years ago when I was taking it, and it said it causes damage to your kidneysand I stopped taking it and like 6 months after I stopped taking it I started getting these really bad stomach pains I'm too scared to go to the doctor so I just live with it. O well. Hey but the shit does work u gain a lot of water in your muscles, it does what its soposed to do. I lift all natural now.

proper cycles, and proper intake level for your body mass doesn't really damage your kidney. All of the reports of kidney damage is from excessive use, and not properly cycling. Never take what the back of the bottle says, as this is rated for you to get on and off without damaging the "average" person as fast as possible so you buy more.

It is best to weigh and measure your lean body mass and take proper levels. Red meat contains good levels of creatine (though very low). So creatine its self is not damaging, but over using supplements that are not needed, and over dosing can cause damage to your kidneys, this is very common with over-dosing on vitamins as well.

The stomach issue could be non related, I had cycled on and off creatine for nearly 6 months based off my body mass, and had 0 issues. The only issue i had was the breathing issues, i did lots of research and have found very little on the negative side of the fence. But then again everyone's body is different, some people are more sensitive, there are allergies etc and some bodys will react differently.

Go get your stomach checked out man! I used to get nauseated with things such as N.O. Xplode, the acid levels are a litttlleee much for my stomach.

krazyblurtz
08-30-2010, 01:39 AM
No, studies have shown that consumption of creatine monohydrate does not cause any serious adverse side effects. However, some people may experience slight stomach and digestive discomfort like gas or bloating or possibly diarrhea for a few weeks when first starting the use of creatine. The digestive and stomach problems may be eradicated by lowering the amount of intake of creatine monohydrate. Since creatine supplementation causes the muscles to retain water, some people may experience a slight weight gain of as many as five pounds in the first few weeks, and may also become dehydrated.

300+ million lbs of creatine are consumed in the USA yearly, with thousands of articles on it having NO side effects.

Your stomach hurt 6 months later? Why would you think it's related whatsoever?

asianricer69
08-30-2010, 06:34 PM
I've cycle creatine off and on for about 6 yrs now and no side effects whatsoever