PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a book

TauntDevil
07-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Im looking for a book that i read in 2008 i believe. My memory is pretty bad from a few car crashed i have been in since but its about a person who can get into the systems through his mind. It starts out where hes on a ship and they get taken off to go to these three rings called "Halos". Each is differant. And he gets on know to start living his life when he sees that there is a problem with the halo's system. So he goes into it and finds out theres a major problem but in the real world where he is, they find out he is a spacerunner or something. The last one and are rare. That "Spacerunners" are the only people that can get into the systems and stuff. I think the cover (I was reading a hard cover) has the halo he is on in the background, with a alian that i cant really remember about, i think it had two head but im not sure, and the main charactor in the front.

Im not 100% sure but i have a feeling that the auther had like a P in it or something. But im not sure.

Im sorry i cant give more detialed information. Thats about as much as i can remember, its my favorite book that i have read but i was in school and got it from a library that is now closed down. I dont remember the name.

If anyone can help me find it that would be awesome. If i see the cover or see the name i will know if thats the book or not. But as for just plain memory, i cant remember it fully.

Thank you.

TauntDevil
07-26-2010, 01:40 AM
No one has any ideas or something of this book. Oh i forgot to mention its a fiction i think. Fake (duh).
Really looking for it. Anyone at all?