PDA

View Full Version : clutch help

SloRice
08-07-2010, 10:12 AM
i have a 99 civic with a ls vtec motor b18 gsr hydro trans i just put a new clutch throw out baring prusser plate the whold 9 yards got it to gether and the bat was dead so i popped the clutch to start it worked fine not it wont do anything i can put the car in gear whild running not usinging the clutch and still nothing i bleed the lines and everything if you leave a number i will call you im trying to get this back together asap

AZ Speed Barn
08-07-2010, 09:57 PM
try me

EnjoiKOREA
08-10-2010, 07:57 PM
dude WTF are you saying!!

I seriously tried to get through what you were trying to say but you lost me.

fRoSt
08-12-2010, 12:42 AM
dude WTF are you saying!!

I seriously tried to get through what you were trying to say but you lost me.

lol. i had to imagine a period of every part i read that i dont understand. haha

dude need a period at on them sentences at least.

auex
08-12-2010, 06:17 AM
i have a 99 civic with a ls vtec motor and b18 gsr hydro trans. Ii just put a new clutch, throw out bearing, pressure plate, the whole 9 yards. Put it back together and the battery was dead. So I popped the clutch to start and it worked fine. Not... It wont do anything. I can put the car in gear while the car is running without using the clutch and nothing happens. I bled the lines and everything. If you leave a number here I will call you. I am trying to get this back together asap.

That was a pain

about-that
09-19-2010, 10:59 AM
im kinda late but if your still have problems you should ckeck to make sure you put the clutch facing the right direction. oh one side it should say face toward flywheel or something like that....