PDA

View Full Version : Why are you fit???

monstercb7
08-09-2010, 11:12 PM
i know this is a dumb thread but i had a girl ask me why was i so fit. So even if your not fit make something up.
Ill start.

The only reason i am fit is because no power steering and i go to the gym. My core work out is corners. LOL

MannyaK
08-09-2010, 11:14 PM
because i drive one

HondaFreak
08-10-2010, 12:36 AM
because i drive one

Ha!

j-dizzle
08-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Lol this thread is gonna get good. I'm fit because of the "G" in GTL lol god I hate that shit. I wish I was as fit as manny tho. Haha

monstercb7
08-10-2010, 01:44 AM
LOL yea my buddie back home used to say the only reason why im so fit is because Mc Donalds is like exlax for my system. He ate mc d's every damn day thou

bb4arson
08-10-2010, 02:49 AM
cause it a better way of life .

Medina
08-10-2010, 06:18 AM
because you dont get sick often. you feel better and not sluggish, because you can take a punch better than a scrawny guy, because you can lift more heavy objects. because its better than being fat.... i can keep going............

monstercb7
08-10-2010, 10:34 AM
because you dont get sick often. you feel better and not sluggish, because you can take a punch better than a scrawny guy, because you can lift more heavy objects. because its better than being fat.... i can keep going............
Then keep it going alot of things are better then being half a ton riding a bed for a life.

bb4arson
08-10-2010, 11:47 AM

man about the sick part well i never really get sick . but ever since i started working out i have not had a major headache ..so thats a plus.

one thing that someone has to say on here is the ladies love it too.

and i didnt want to say its better than being fat since ive never been fat in my life i was always a scrawny little kid . but being fit is healthier.

being fit it gives you something to do besides sitting on the computer all day doing nothing .
when you go out to play sports with your buddies you can perform even better than someone who is not ..(unless you just suck at sports)

Medina
08-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Then keep it going alot of things are better then being half a ton riding a bed for a life.

bumps up your confidence, more stamina, helps sexual performance, people tend not to fuck with you. ladies love muscles.

only down side is that every girl you meet wants to be close to you, asks you to flex and some like to touch..... I know shitty!

monstercb7
08-10-2010, 04:38 PM
bumps up your confidence, more stamina, helps sexual performance, people tend not to fuck with you. ladies love muscles.

only down side is that every girl you meet wants to be close to you asks you to flex and some like to touch..... I know shitty!
LOL agree with this

bb4arson
08-10-2010, 05:05 PM
LOL agree with this

x2 sucks when you have a girlfriend and tell her some girl was trying to grab my cock..i mean arms

azracer41
08-10-2010, 10:11 PM
because im promoting a grenade free america hahaha but on a serious note i have so much energy and just feel so much better

HondaKid99
08-10-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm almost feeling motivated enough to workout - nah...maybe not.

MannyaK
08-10-2010, 10:48 PM
i still think i have a better reason

monstercb7
08-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Lol well i think all of the members of azht need t ohave a fit contest. lol JK:rofl:

BigJsaid
08-11-2010, 07:37 AM
I like to be cuz it suprises people. I took some "myspace pics" one night when I was drunk and my abs n lower pecs were lookin good then someone at work said sumthin about me bein skinny and I was like bitch I weigh 210 and took out my cell and showed the pics to all the girls but her. They all got hot n bothered and kept sayin shit like let me see again. I was like make sure u tell ______. An hour later she came back to me like can I see those pics I was like naaaah.
Now to this day those girls are like "now when u give me a hug I only picture what's underneath ur work clothes"

http://m2.wnymedia.net/files/2009/08/Borat_Great_Success.jpg

MannyaK
08-11-2010, 08:20 AM
me and you need to have a talk when you get home

Haha jk man

monstercb7
08-11-2010, 11:23 AM
I like to be cuz it suprises people. I took some "myspace pics" one night when I was drunk and my abs n lower pecs were lookin good then someone at work said sumthin about me bein skinny and I was like bitch I weigh 210 and took out my cell and showed the pics to all the girls but her. They all got hot n bothered and kept sayin shit like let me see again. I was like make sure u tell ______. An hour later she came back to me like can I see those pics I was like naaaah.
Now to this day those girls are like "now when u give me a hug I only picture what's underneath ur work clothes"

HAHA :facepalm: freaking awsome

bb4arson
08-11-2010, 12:06 PM
]
haha i think its funny how people think we are "skinny" because alot of people are just fatter than us.
haha they act like you showed them a pic of your cock
and how tall are you man ?

BigJsaid
08-11-2010, 01:35 PM
haha i think its funny how people think we are "skinny" because alot of people are just fatter than us.
haha they act like you showed them a pic of your cock
and how tall are you man ?

Lol my thoughts exactly. And its usually the fatter people that do the skinny callin cuz fit recognizes fit. Deep down I wanna call em out on their own fatness but I dnt wanna be a contributing
factor to a bitch doin crack or becoming anorexic lol.
I'm 6'2 so I guess 210 doesn't look like 210 would on someone 4 inches shorter. Lol o well

azracer41
08-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Lol my thoughts exactly. And its usually the fatter people that do the skinny callin cuz fit recognizes fit. Deep down I wanna call em out on their own fatness but I dnt wanna be a contributing
factor to a bitch doin crack or becoming anorexic lol.
I'm 6'2 so I guess 210 doesn't look like 210 would on someone 4 inches shorter. Lol o well

man i get this to the max cause im 6'1 150 lbs but then i take the shirt off and the girls are on my cawk lol but i kinda like having lean long muscle i get that surprise factor going

hensley1
08-15-2010, 07:54 PM
i like being fit because my beer gut is finally gone

jakellama123
08-15-2010, 07:56 PM
im fit because i used to wrassle 2 years ago and have 5.1% bf lol
i eat semi healthy and eat around 5 small meals a day
i eat just enough to where im not hungry anymore but not full
and i may not work out anymore but i am always active and out on the move

bb4arson
08-16-2010, 02:18 AM
i like being fit because my beer gut is finally gone

yah this was a big reason for me. well kinda i had one coming and than i stopped drinking and doing more cardio and it disappeared

b20what
08-16-2010, 07:56 PM
I got my half keg and im proud of it. my arms are ripped though so i figured it would even out...

gunsup0331
08-16-2010, 08:34 PM
genetics bish

LOL i took this pic to check how my new pistol rode when tucked in different locations and i figured it was sexy in a Myspace sorta way
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p69/azgunner0331/Boy%20and%20Dad/04102010483.jpg

fivesfe
08-16-2010, 10:14 PM
genetics bish

LOL i took this pic to check how my new pistol rode when tucked in different locations and i figured it was sexy in a Myspace sorta way
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p69/azgunner0331/Boy%20and%20Dad/04102010483.jpg

too cool man!

bb4arson
08-16-2010, 10:21 PM
genetics bish

how so ?

azracer41
08-17-2010, 11:24 AM
how so ?
:lmao:

gunsup0331
08-17-2010, 07:06 PM
how so ?
thread is titled "why are you fit?"
my answer to this query is:
pure unadulterated genetic luck

bb4arson
08-17-2010, 07:17 PM
thread is titled "why are you fit?"
my answer to this query is:
pure unadulterated genetic luck

o well when i hear genetics in play . they usaully have someones that is actually in shape or have a strong body

yah you can be skinny and not workout.

b20what
08-18-2010, 12:54 AM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/celebrity-pictures-overcompensation.jpg

this is why.

bb4arson
08-18-2010, 02:01 AM
^^roids.. but roids make your nuts smaller not your dick

BigJsaid
08-18-2010, 07:43 AM
new reason:

to beat 3 mass only, got lucky in the bulking, show guns non functional strength havin dudes in arm wrestling in front of various beautiful womens.

bb4arson
09-01-2010, 01:32 PM
^^o yah your the arm wrestler dude
i like being fit because if a zombie is after me im going to able to run for a longer distance that a non fit person

HondaFreak
09-02-2010, 12:27 AM
I'm not fit because I'm lazy.

bb4arson
09-02-2010, 12:39 AM
I'm not fit because I'm lazy.

:this-guy:
i still dont know who you are

boostdek
09-02-2010, 12:42 AM
to score with sum bimbo's....lol

Mr Rukas
09-02-2010, 04:23 PM
So I look good naked.

Why not be fit?
I like being able to do stuff. lol

HondaFreak
09-02-2010, 06:11 PM
:this-guy:
i still dont know who you are

I know. If someone told me "I know who you are. I went to high school with you" I would say the same.

My name is Andy, my girlfriend was in a dance class with Mercy. Me and Sergio went to one of their performance things together. If you saw me you would probably recognize me. No worries though, it's all good man.

bb4arson
09-02-2010, 11:26 PM
I know. If someone told me "I know who you are. I went to high school with you" I would say the same.

My name is Andy, my girlfriend was in a dance class with Mercy. Me and Sergio went to one of their performance things together. If you saw me you would probably recognize me. No worries though, it's all good man.

oooooooo you had an integra?

HondaFreak
09-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Yup. A white DA with black rims.

bb4arson
09-03-2010, 01:59 AM
Yup. A white DA with black rims.

yup i do remember who you are :)

HondaFreak
09-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Lol. I knew that you drove a Prelude, then you posted a pic of your bro and I put two and two together.

bb4arson
09-03-2010, 03:09 AM
Lol. I knew that you drove a Prelude, then you posted a pic of your bro and I put two and two together.

yah doggy haha
remember i used to be super skinny lol(sorry had to throw that in there since this is the health/fitness thread)

HondaFreak
09-03-2010, 05:15 AM
Oh yeah gotta get back to topic. Lol.

But yeah dude I do remember. I was looking through you're thread and it's crazy how much muscle you gained. When did you start working out?

berny2435
09-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Only Reason I'm fit is probably genetics and I'm 6'3". Being Smart with foods helps. taking a step back and saying "maybe I should eat something healthy instead"

Been 175 to 190 since High School. 29 now. I need to get leaned out again though. Need more motivation though! Being Single again might work.

bb4arson
09-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Oh yeah gotta get back to topic. Lol.

But yeah dude I do remember. I was looking through you're thread and it's crazy how much muscle you gained. When did you start working out?

i started working out like a year and a half ago but for most of the time i was working out like a noob .like not eating right ,going into the gym tired ,working out the same body part everyday etc i was such a gym noob but than i searched and felt like an idiot:smackself:. but in the past 7 months that i have been working out proper is when i started seeing real results in my lifts .:clapper:
yah when you knew me i was like 145 or something

HondaFreak
09-04-2010, 07:06 AM
i started working out like a year and a half ago but for most of the time i was working out like a noob .like not eating right ,going into the gym tired ,working out the same body part everyday etc i was such a gym noob but than i searched and felt like an idiot:smackself:. but in the past 7 months that i have been working out proper is when i started seeing real results in my lifts .:clapper:
yah when you knew me i was like 145 or something

Honestly, I have been on and off of lifting. Back in HS I lifted for a little, stopped. Started again about 6 months ago and I was pretty serious about it. Creatine, Whey, Glutamine, the whole 9. I researched muscle confusion and read about training methods on BB.com. Shit happens though and I can't focus on it. I wish I could.

shouldabotahonda
09-04-2010, 01:51 PM
I am fit because of 3 reasons...

A. The absolute number one reason most of us are fit for... To catch that smile from that 5' somethin cutie standin behind the sales counter. Doesnt get any better than that...

B. I LOVE the burn feeling after a good workout... Knowing that Im in good physical shape, is just one less thing I have to worry about. Yes, Im always worrying about carbs, and what not to eat, and what I should eat plenty of... But I dont mind. Thats not really a worry in my book. Its a reassurance at that point...

C. It keeps my ass from being broke! Working out/Running 5-6 days a week keeps my ass out of the stores, and away from my computer. Where after a good session of that, my wallet complains, because all of his friends have left him. Alone. Lol...